Alexaverse One-Shots 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so in love with you..."

***

Author's Notes: As my readers are no doubt aware by now, Karen has had, for many years, extensive training in courtesan arts. Not, as she pointed out, to be a perfect subservient wife to a man, but to be the perfect partner and lover to whomever she chose to marry and was worthy of her, and make both their lives Heaven on earth. She excelled in this training the way she excelled in music and science, which is to say, gloriously. Karen could outfuck any porn star crossbred with a Song Dynasty royal concubine.

And I thought it might be funny to write a story about what would happen if an everyday girl got it in her head that she had what it took to be Karen. The Accidental Courtesan was the result.

No, we won't be hearing from Shelly Farber ever again; I just needed a disposable character for this little romp. And I happen to think that the results speak for themselves.

Yes, the fraternity was named 'K.E.G.'

I've got story ideas that are going to be one-shots within the larger Alexaverse, but stand apart from the main storylines because they're of no consequence. Hell, my normally main characters were mostly in the background here. Shelly was our focus, and even if we sympathise with her to some degree, you might as well say goodbye, because she's probably going to join a convent in rural Central Europe at this rate.

I don't know if all one-shots will end up here in Humour/Satire, but the concepts I have thus far all fall squarely within this category, so keep an eye out for them. They will be intermittent, but hopefully you'll enjoy their pace away from the drama of the main storylines.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management