Alexaverse One-Shots 01

Story Info
The first of the one-shot stories, The Accidental Courtesan
38.9k words
4.51
6.6k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1987...

Shelly was walking carelessly along one of the hallways of the campus building and turned out onto one of the spaces that afforded access to the open air. The sun was westering, and there were few people around. She enjoyed early evenings, because she was rarely bothered. Not that she wasn't sociable, but by the end of a class-intensive day, she didn't have much need of people.

Well, unless she was getting laid, of course. But that didn't happen nearly often enough for her liking. She and her girlfriends in high school had been under the impression that getting sex once they made it to university was a cinch. Kick a tree and a horny guy looking for no-strings sex would fall out of it and give them a good time.

That turned out to be a lie. Getting laid in high school was easier.

She sat down in one of the chairs on the large balcony, sighing and looking out at the city skyline. It had been a tough semester, and her grades could be better, but-

She heard voices nearby, around the corner on the other half of the wrap balcony. Two women. She cocked her ear and listened a little more closely.

"It's so weird, Kar," she heard a soft girl's voice say. "I mean, you're like me, you're a raging feminist, but you've had what you call courtesan training, which is very hard to not say is an instrument of the patriarchy. I can't wrap my head around it, y'know?"

"You merely lack context, darling," said the most elegant woman's voice she'd ever heard, the tone lyrical but also measured and so very assured and self-possessed. "I wasn't given this training by my parents to make me a mere trophy wife and bauble for some male. This was about making sure that I was everything I could be for when I finally chose him, whomever he might be out there."

"Y'make it sound more like Bene Gesserit training, the way you put it," said the other woman.

"That's a much better way of thinking about it, in fact, although I was not initiated into any cult," replied the elegant woman. "I was trained thoroughly in domestic matters, yes, but also in etiquette, and the fine art of lovemaking and pleasing a man. That is how you wrap them around your little finger and gain their devotion, after all."

"Well, that and a good brisket," the girl with the higher-pitched voice giggled. "At least according to my bubbeh. Not that she'd know, she had three husbands. But I'd love to hear more, if you wanna give me context."

What on earth am I hearing? Shelly wondered as she quietly left her chair and moved into the corner, hiding and listening intently.

***

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years of age or older while portrayed engaging in sexual activity. This story ties into my flagship series, the Alexaverse, and is the first of a series of one-shots I intend to write. As always, many thanks and gratuitous panty shots from Freja and Jeanie to my long-suffering editor and beta-reader for their assistance in polishing up and improving this work. Reviews are welcome; flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice. Enjoy!

The Alexaverse One-shots: The Accidental Courtesan

"One hardly knows where to begin on such an expansive topic, especially given the impromptu nature of the request," the elegant woman said, apparently named Kar, probably Karen. "But since we came out here to relax and chat, then I'll do my best to answer you. Just know it won't take one conversation if you really want to understand."

"We're roomies and besties, Kar, I'm sure we've got plenty of time," pointed out the other woman with a giggle. "So all this training turned you into a sex goddess?"

"I suppose it could be put in those terms, yes, I see no point in denying it," Karen allowed.

"I've certainly never complained about sex with you," the as-yet unnamed girl said. "I should send whoever trained you a fruit basket."

"Alas, my training in the art of lovemaking was relegated to pleasing the males of the species," Karen seemed to also lament. "Not women, since even in this day and age, such things are still largely frowned upon."

"Holy shit," breathed the other woman. "Y'mean you're that good at our lez stuff and that's without formal training? You must be unreal in bed with men."

"I like to think so, and I have never had a complaint once I've put my skills to use," the woman named Karen said airily, eliciting a titter from her friend and seemingly roomie and lover. Who were these two? "But why do you even want to know, Lisa? By your own admission you're a devout lesbian, and you think boys are icky. Your own words, I might add."

"I know, but..." the one now named Lisa said, pausing to think things through. "I guess it's sorta interesting to me, especially because it was you. I mean, who else am I ever gonna meet who can tell me about these experiences?"

"Jenny had them too, but that isn't exactly an option now, is it?" Karen pointed out. "But if you want to know, I'll always tell you. You need but ask, but you'll also need to tell me what you want to know. This training I undertook went on for some years, after all."

"Well, you can count on me to not ask while there's hordes of people around," Lisa said. "You may not blush, but I sure as heck would. D'you... ever teach other girls how to do some of the things you learned? The sexual techniques, I mean."

Karen considered. While she was, Shelly had settled down into a low squat, leaning back against the wall and listening intently. She couldn't believe she was hearing this! The two women didn't seem to have noticed her yet. She'd never even heard of courtesan training in this day and age, not to mention where on earth one would get it. This Karen's family had to be loaded, because Shelly couldn't imagine that sort of thing not being insanely expensive.

"Maybe bits and pieces," Karen said. "Simple improvements to oral and hand technique, how to clench your muscles a certain way while a man is inside you, to your mutual pleasure. Most girls can't improve their skills so quickly."

"D'you ever pass any advice to Mona or Janet, so that they can try to deal with DeBourne?" Lisa asked. "I mean, if anyone'd ever need it, it's them, am I right?"

"Lisa, my love," Shelly heard Karen say, a hint of a sigh in her voice. "I don't think even my training could prepare a woman for that. Frankly, they're on their own, and godspeed to them. Janet admitted that she did once see me having sex with a young man here on campus, and she stole a few things she'd watched me do and applied them to her own next encounter."

Shelly heard Lisa snicker. "Did she tell you what sex goddess techniques she stole from you?"

"When I am orally pleasuring a man," Karen began, as Shelly intently listened to the elegant woman explain as she settled back in her chair, "I use a bit of a twisting motion with my hand that is holding the erection while I move it up and down."

"So a bit of a twist while you're jerkin' him off," Lisa mused. "Good t'know, in case I ever let the other team play with me again. What else?"

"Well, the rather distasteful vernacular for this is 'deep-throating', I'm told, and it involves relaxing your throat muscles to allow you to take his erection even farther back inside your mouth and into your throat, should he be blessed enough to reach it," Karen said. "You breathe through your nostrils quietly while you do it, and you're sending him to heaven. If you can keep eye contact with him through it, the bliss sends them to new heights."

"I dunno how you do it talking about icky boys, Kar, but you've got me turned on," the girl named Lisa sighed, rustling in her chair as she began to stand up. "Alluva sudden I need to go and have a cold shower. Y'wanna come with me?"

"In both senses of the word, darling, yes," Karen replied, apparently also standing. Shelly realized she was about to get caught eavesdropping and quickly darted back to her table, gathered her books, and ducked inside the building. She slipped into a lecture room and sat at a desk, facing the door. She could hear those two newly familiar voices approaching and tried to control her heartbeat and breathing, worrying they could be heard in the corridor.

"I dunno, Kar," Shelly heard Lisa say with a sigh in her tone. "I'm s'posed to be a Trotskyite revolutionary, but my roomie, lover, and best friend is one of the wealthiest socialites on the continent. Damned if I know how to resolve that one."

"You'll figure it out, my love," Karen replied in an easy, elegant tone as they walked by. Shelly dropped her head to look like she was reading her book, but kept her eyes on the doorway. As Karen was speaking, they passed by, and Shelly felt her breath hitch at the sight. Lisa was short and thin, with lots of wavy red hair, and freckles on her nose. Her voice matched her appearance.

Karen, on the other hand, was tall, and absolutely stunning. Her shining bronze hair was worn in a bob that fell just past her jaw, and she had startling golden-amber eyes as she looked at her companion, a smile gracing her lovely features. Her body was a work of art, with the lithe, strong legs and behind of a dancer under her pencil skirt, and her large bust was barely contained by the pearl-hued silk blouse she wore.

If anyone was going to be trained as a courtesan sex goddess, it had to be that woman. She was made for it.

And then the pair were gone, laughing about something Lisa had said. Shelly stayed still, thinking about what had just happened. Of course she knew those two by sight, she'd often espied glimpses of them around campus. She thought back to times this had happened, remembering she'd seen them along with two other girls, an attractive black girl and a spunky brunette. They were some of the most influential students at the university.

And they were often all seen in the company of that titan blond guy that all the girls on campus were crazy about, the one apparently named Mike. Shelly's part-time boyfriend Kent wouldn't stop talking shit about the huge student, every time he came to see her on campus. Jealousy was a primal emotion, clearly.

She'd never been in such close proximity to Karen and Lisa before, and now that'd she'd heard them speaking, and what they were speaking about, Shelly found herself at a loss. Just about every other person on campus was so... normal. But here was this heiress and sex goddess walking among them casually, like it was nothing. It was a large disconnect for Shelly. She didn't resent Karen, no, but it just seemed weird somehow, out of balance or not making sense.

She couldn't explain it to herself and she didn't try, because she was already thinking about the subject the two had been discussing- Karen's 'courtesan' training. Shelly knew the term, of course, although only casually. She associated it with medieval or renaissance courts in Europe, women trained to be companions to the elite and powerful men of Christendom. Her older brother was a bit of a history nerd and she mostly heard this sort of thing from him. He cited some famous examples for her, how even the daughters of monarchs were often trained in these arts so that they'd be fit to marry other powerful men.

He also talked about courtesans or concubines in ancient China, women who were reared to be companions and lovers to emperors and powerful officials. She guessed that the geisha of Japan he'd told her about were basically the same thing too. Her dumb brother kept talking about how cool it would be to have a woman (or women) who were trained for this sort of thing.

And that was a strange part of this whole conversation she'd overheard- she couldn't imagine this Karen person ever submitting to being a mere trophy wife or concubine to some wealthy guy, and yet she'd willingly accepted this training for years, learning how to be the perfect lady, lover, and even wife. That didn't quite track with Shelly either. Okay, she'd heard Karen say that she'd learned arts, niceties, and etiquette, none of which were necessarily subservient, but the whole 'becoming an amazing lover to please a man' thing was unexpected.

Karen had said her parents had made sure she was trained in all the arts, but seemingly Karen would be choosing the person whom she graced with these skills in lovemaking, nobody else. They hadn't trained her to be the perfect wife, they'd trained her to be the perfect woman. Whatever situations life threw at her, Karen would be ready.

Shelly's cheeks burned a little at the thought of how much money that training would cost, but also realized that there was no point being salty about it, because who except that one girl, Karen, could possibly have made proper use of training like that? You had to be a certain type of person, maybe a certain type of highly evolved person, for that not to be a waste of vast sums of money.

She kept thinking about what she'd heard. Shelly tried to imagine herself walking around a stuffy library, watching her posture with a book on her head while holding a cup of tea and reciting boring-ass poetry. Learning how to sit properly, serve guests elegantly, know forty types of silverware and ride a horse sidesaddle. It all sounded so tedious.

But then Karen had also talked about being trained as a lover, and that part interested her, just as it had Lisa. It was hard to imagine being 'trained' in sexual arts. What did that even mean? She thought about what she'd overheard in the conversation between the two women. Karen seemed to have no qualms about discussing her training, at least with Lisa, who was seemingly her best friend and lover. She guessed that made Karen bisexual. Not that Shelly blamed her. Looking the way she did, Karen could have just about anyone she wanted, regardless of their sex.

She found herself thinking about the little tricks and tips Karen had mentioned about pleasuring a man with oral sex, the twisting motion on the guy's cock, and the taking him back in your throat. She'd seen that stuff while watching porn movies and giggling with her girlfriends when they were younger, and she'd thought it was just silly exaggeration, meant for porn. It was just meant to feed unrealistic male expectations about sex.

But holy shit, it really was a thing? That stuff really worked? Why would Karen have been taught that sort of thing unless it achieved a desired result?

Who the Hell was paid to teach her that?

Shelly thought about the techniques again, picturing them in her mind. She thought about the twisting motion with the hand on the guy's cock, how she would do that. She thought about watching girls in porn take guys so deep in their mouths that the entire dick disappeared, no doubt in their throat. Her mind switched the image to Karen's lovely face and talented mouth moving up and down on some undeserving cock.

The image slowly became that of Shelly sucking on Kent's dick.

She stood up and hurried out of the room, squeezing her thighs together and ignoring the tingle in her cunt.

She'd go to Kent's house and wait for him. She had something new to try.

***

Kent's house...

"Hey, your mom said it was okay for me to wait for you," Shelly said rather intently as she walked up to the young man and hugged him, pushing her pelvis into his while her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Huh, good thing she's gone out, I don't think she'd like how you're trying to impale yourself on my dick through my pants," the somewhat surprised Kent grunted as he put his arms around her. "What's got you so horny? I just got off work, can I shower?"

"I mean, I guess, but make it quick," Shelly replied, dismayed at having to wait. She sat down on his bed and went still, her hands folded in her lap while he undressed. She stared at him while he shimmied off his little briefs, wishing he'd start wearing boxers.

He gave her a wry look. "Y'gonna just stare at me? Get undressed, I thought you wanted to fuck."

Shelly blinked and then realized she was indeed still dressed, because she'd been thinking about what she wanted to try. Her own nudity hadn't been part of the equation necessarily. She began wiggling out of her clothes while he walked into the bathroom across the hall from his bedroom, a towel draped over his shoulders. She sighed a little as she watched him strut off. His dick wasn't small, but she found herself wishing it was a little bigger, so that she could test the limits of what she had in mind.

He left the door open while he took his shower. Shelly occupied herself variously, thinking about her intentions for this little encounter. She tried stimulating herself, playing with her breasts and then spreading her legs a little wider and playing with her pussy. The dark thatch of hair between her legs was starting to glisten once she got going.

She almost scowled as she thought about something Kent had said to her a little over a week ago. He'd mentioned that he thought it was hot when porn stars shaved, with no hair on their pussy, and that she should do it too. He didn't like going down on her because he kept getting her wiry pubic hairs in his mouth.

Well ex-cuuuuuuuse me for being a mature woman, you jerk, she groused to herself, even while she teased her clit with one hand, and then another. Not everyone wants to look like a fucking trashy porn star, y'know. Those girls fucking shave because they're paid to, not because they want to. And not all of 'em are shaved anyway. You're no connoisseur, Kent Bradley.

Shelly huffed and stopped trying to play with herself, having ruined her own mood by remembering what a dickbag her sort-of boyfriend could be. She knelt off the bed and searched around just under it, finding his stash of porno mags- Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, Club, Cheri, High Society...

She flipped through some of the pages, looking intently at the girls. Sure, some of them had been touched up, but they had sexy figures, she guessed. And almost all of them had at least some pubic hair. A few seemed to be shaved clean, usually in the smuttier magazines where the girls were spreading their cunts open and exposing themselves shamelessly.

Shelly tried to picture herself doing that sort of thing, how'd she'd look doing it. She couldn't imagine not dying of embarrassment, but... what if it really was hot? What if it turned Kent on, like a lot? Would he give her a good, hard fucking? She came with him, usually, but sometimes she had to finish herself off. Maybe if she got him really riled...

Kent had a full-length mirror in the corner of his room, and she knew she still had time. Kent was not fast in the shower. How he still occasionally managed to smell funny after spending all that time under the water was beyond her. Still on her knees, she quickly crawled over to the mirror, looking at herself somewhat curiously. She liked to think she wasn't unattractive. Her hair was a light brown, as were her eyes. Her lips might've been a little on the thin side, but they weren't just slits in her face, like her friend Tracy. Any guy who Tracy blew was gonna get paper cuts on his dick.

She sat on her butt now with her legs akimbo and stared at her pussy while cupping her little tits. She wasn't too hairy down there. She'd certainly known hairier girls. She was rather proud of her pelt, in fact, at least until Kent had begun making his remarks and got her all self-conscious about it. Did she spend all her time asking him to shave his crotch so she didn't get hair in her mouth or because it might tickle her fucking nostrils?

She somehow doubted that Karen shaved down there.

Shelly scooted closer to the mirror, her legs still spread, and reached down, pulling her pussylips apart and taking a look at what lay behind. True, it might've been easier to see if she didn't have all the hair in the way. She pursed her lips as she looked intently at the mottled pinkish-brown colour of her inner walls. Was it attractive? Compared to other girls?