Alex's Possessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex takes over a stud and puts him to work...
2.5k words
4.24
12k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was lying in bed checking the Hutcherson family financials. She had researched them before 'taking over,' but there really wasn't much way to know if they had massive credit card debt, as an outsider, for example.

They didn't thankfully, it was always a pain getting out of that, Alex thought. In fact, they were much better off than she'd expected. Their monthly income far exceeded their expenditure so they had quite a chunk of money saved up. Over a million in fact.

She then moved on to checking the monthly expenses. It was quite a boring chore but was important after all. Though she was having Marissa eat her out at this very moment so she wasn't too bored.

"What did you think of John's dick?" she asked. "The size specifically?"

"It was ok," Marissa replied between licks.

"Really? The slut who owns bad dragon dildos thought a 5-inch prick was ok?" came the slightly accusatory reply.

"I expect complete honesty, dear," she continued with a slightly dangerous edge to her voice.

"I think it's about how you use it, miss," Marrisa replied ponderously.

Alex sighed. "No shit," she said, "but I can use just the same no matter the size. So really what it comes down to is just the fucking size."

"In that case then," she said slowly. Alex just rolled her eyes and pushed her face back into her crotch.

"I swear, I don't know how I always end up with a bimbo," she muttered.

"Anyways get dressed, and go wake John, he has work and I need him out of the house."

"Oh and maybe tease him a little bit," she added with a smile. She hadn't forgotten about her little prank and neither had he presumably. Then she went back to her work.

The doorbell rung and Marrisa ran to open the door. "It's a man in a costume," she called out slightly confused.

"That'll be the stripper, I ordered," she replied, "invite him in."

She got up to meet their house guest glancing at his shoes. "Hello, Jack, I presume?" she said holding out her hand.

"Yeah, I'm here for the Bachelorette Party?" He asked confused by the lack of signs of a party.

"That's tomorrow, dear," she explained, "Me and Mari thought we should try you out first," she explained with a smirk, "to make sure you'd be a good... fit."

"I explained that to the boss actually," she added.

"I must've missed the memo," he replied slightly uncertain. "I uh have this CD."

"Oh yeah sure," Marrisa said taking the disk and popping it into the player.

With that, Jack started his routine in front of Alex and Marissa on the sofa. Alex thought it was kind of awkward honestly, he just wasn't very good. It didn't matter though as she just needed his shirt off and maybe a quick look at his cock to make sure he was as advertised.

Judging by the bulge in his thong he was. He started doing his whipped cream bit, inviting the women to lick it off.

Alex went in a made a show of being shy about it and then she seized the opportunity to strike, stepping out and into the half-naked cowboy in front of her.

She then immediately moved to catch the body she had just left. She had a habit of moving forward just before switching.

"So what do think?" she asked striking an atlas pose.

"Very nice, miss," Marissa said looking Alex up and down.

"I like when they're fit, you feel powerful," she said, "Oh and drop the miss thing, I'm over it. Alex from now on."

"Get a measuring tape," she said pulling down the thong. It was still only semi-soft. Good, she thought, she didn't like them too excitable, it was always a pain hiding boners especially when they were big.

"It's 4.5 inches soft," she said. Then she looked up expectantly to which Alex nodded. She eagerly put her mouth around it and started sucking.

She ran her tongue masterfully down the length of it, all the way from base to tip. She hadn't started choking yet, Alex noticed, but it was getting there. Soon she felt the bulging pressure that came when you were properly hard. She felt an orgasm building too.

"Stop, stop," she grunted at Marrisa, "measure it."

"10.75 inches," she replied.

"Nice," she said, "girth feels good too.

"What do you think? You reckon he'd be a good gardener cum pool boy?" She asked.

"Huh?" Marrisa asked confused.

"Well we have to have some excuse to why he's here everyday, we can't just kidnap him here," she explained.

"But don't we have a gardener?" She asked, "a company sends one out every other day."

"Yes, and they are going to hire him..." She responded rather ominously.

"You go get dressed normally, actually no, more of a slutty business casual, I think," she ordered, "I'm going to dress this," gesturing to herself, "with some of John's clothes."

Alex was ready first and waited on the couch in the living room for Marissa to turn up. She didn't have to wait long before she turned up in a black suit, white blouse and matching pencil skirt. It would have looked like normal business casual, if, the blouse hadn't been a size too small, and practically bursting at the buttons. The obvious red bra underneath didn't help either.

"So your idea of business casual is slutty secretary, dear?" Alex asked. She got up and walked to her.

"Should I change?" she asked uncertain.

"No," Alex said undoing the buttons on the blouse, Marrisa has done them up to the top, in some silly attempt at modestly.

"Perfect," she said feeling Marrisa up. "Tits like these you can convince anyone of anything...

"I like the fake lashes and lipstick, it really completes the look," she added. She was undoing the bra as she spoke.

Marissa whimpered at her touch, she couldn't help her self. Being so near someone with a body like Jack's. With a bulge like Jack's. She bit her lip... She desperately wished to be kissed. Her bra came undone.

Alex smiled, almost laughed at her distress. "You really are a slut, aren't you?" She whispered in her ear. "Maybe later, for now I need your body."

"Oh."

And then Alex took over, and burst into laughter. "I've really made her too horny," she said to herself, redoing the bra hook and the blouse buttons. She went and got the spray bottle for Jack who had slumped onto the couch.

"Rise and shine, cowboy," she said waking up Jack. "You've got a job interview today. Well more or less."

"Marrisa?" He said groggily. Alex said the safe word. "Oh. What can I do for you, Miss Alex."

"Just Alex from now on, and you can drive us to Henderson Gardening Company."

After an hour and a half's driving they got to their office. It was nice that they used a company in another town, it'd be much more difficult if they knew 'her' or 'her' husband.

Henderson Gardening had a small office, in a kind of rundown strip mall. Alex and Jack went in to the little reception and waited for the lady at the counter to finish.

"I've got an appointment with Tom Henderson, he's the owner correct?" She explained to the teenage receptionist who was desperately trying to look her in the eyes and nowhere else.

"Uh—um, I've uh got a Mrs. Hutcherson here for umm four thirty," the kid said going completely beet red.

"Yep, that's me, Darling," she said in her most flowery voice.

"Da— I mean Mr. Henderson is uh— free right now. I'll um—" Alex leaned forward, "buzz you right in." He said the last part at a sprint.

Jack and Alex went into their meeting.

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Hutcherson I presume?" the man asked.

"No. Only Mrs. Hutcherson I'm afraid. But please call me Alex," she said, "this is my," she paused, "step-brother, Jack."

They all shook hands.

"So, Miss Alex to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I've come to ask a favour, uh," she paused as if she had forgotten his name.

"Tom."

"Yes, Tom, I want you to hire Jack, here to take care of my account."

He stuttered a bit taking in the ridiculous request. "I uh, I'm sorry, Alex, we can't just make hiring decisions just like that, I mean we—"

"Well Tom, dear, now I understand we are your biggest client at 13 acres, I sure you can find some space for Jack here, he's an excellent worker, she said, subtly unbuttoning a few buttons on her blouse.

"I'm sorry, ma'am we haven't the space for another employee—" he noticed the cleavage, "and we'd have to train him, of course, and uh—"

"I'm sure he could learn on the job, couldn't you Jack? He nodded.

"Come on Tom, do me this little favour," she pleaded while blatantly undoing another button so that a sliver of her lacy red bra was visible.

"No, I'm sorry," he was visibly flustered, "it's simply impossible." They went back and forth again, a few times, with Alex trying to wear him down with the bargaining. She leaned forward a bit too, so Tom could appreciate the goods. Tom was doing his best to do the opposite.

Alex smiled pleasantly, at last. "Ok then, I see how it is, though I have to admit, I'm disappointed, Tom," she said getting up. Tom got up too to see them out, with palpable relief on his face.

She stopped at the door, "Oh, I almost forgot, our bill is due isn't it?"

"Oh no, it's fine, you can pay online later," Tom said quickly desperate for this to be over.

"Nonsense, do you take check?"

"I uh, yes," he admitted.

"Perfect, let me just, oh I've forgotten my purse in the lobby," she said, "fetch it for me, Jack."

Jack left and closed the door behind him leaving just her and Tom alone. He'd just gone pale.

She smiled pleasantly before saying, "You know, Tom I think I've been unfair to you."

"You have?" He asked tentatively.

"Of course. I've asked you for a favour and offered nothing in return," she said stepping towards him.

"Oh," he responded quite alarmed.

She seized his hand, and guided it up to her tits. "Go on," she whispered, "you know you want to. You've never felt tits like these before."

Tom was beat red but didn't resist, and then after hesitating went for it.

"You can get them out if you want," she purred. She shrugged off her jacket and started working on the buttons of his shirt as he tried to unhook the bra.

"Oh my god," he said as the bra fell to the floor. She glanced at the clock and pushed him up against the wall. "Kiss me," she said inches from his face. He didn't need to be told twice and went for it. On queue, Jack walked in with a camera ready. Tom was too entranced to notice, after all, for a 50-something pudgy guy this was so far beyond his wildest dreams that he might as well be in heaven.

Alex broke it off, though without withdrawing, and asked Jack if he got it.

"Yep," he replied.

Tom noticed that Jack was back, "it's not what it looks like!" he said in a panic.

"Isn't it?" She asked inches from his face, "your here with your shirt off, with your tongue down my throat and hands around my tits, please Tommy dear, tell me what it really going on?"

He had no reply. "What happened is that you thought with that dick of yours," she gave it a squeeze through his pants and made a face, "that pathetic little dick of yours and you fucked up."

"Now what you're going to do is hire Jack here as an independent contractor to work on just my property, or we are going to send those photos to your wife." She smiled pleasantly despite the threat. "You know what, you can finish fucking me if you want, I wouldn't want to blue-ball you." She smirked

"I uh—" he stuttered.

"Come on decide already, I give amazing head you know," she interrupted, "or you could get a tit job." She still had him trapped against the wall.

"I'm divorced," he managed to get out.

"Oh for fucks sake," she exclaimed and went with plan B and simply stepped out of Marrisa and into him.

"Set Marrisa in the chair, Jack, and dress her again, would you," she said, "now let me find that employment form and hire you."

She redid the buttons of the shirt and pulled some forms out of the desk. "It's really fucking boring this way y'know," she said. "I had a real fun plan and everything," she complained.

"I sign here?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, and here too. And give me a minute to sort out the memories." Jack waited patiently. "Ok and take your shirt off, I need to borrow you, I'd promised Marissa here I'd fuck her later." He complied and Alex took over. She also dumped some gardening knowledge in that she'd copied from Tom.

Then she woke up Marrisa and told her to fix herself up since Jack had done a shit job and prepared to wake Tom.

"Mr Henderson," she said loudly with a quick squirt from a water pistol from Marrisa's bag. It was a ridiculous thing to carry around but was very effective at this.

"Huh, what," he said waking up.

"You were hiring me," she reminded him.

"Yes, yes I just spaced out for a moment," he looked down at his papers, "everything is in order. Congratulations Jack, you are our newest employee."

They shook hands, ironed out a few details before Alex and Marrisa headed out to the car park.

"Well that was productive," Alex remarked, "could've been more fun though. If I was gonna just posses him though, I wouldn't have bothered making out with him."

"He could've used some mouthwash I think," Marrisa added. Alex had left the memories in her.

"Did you see his kid, he was terrified of your boobs," Alex said, "I thought about teasing him some more but, I was well, about to go seduce his dad so I thought it was gonna be too mean."

"I think I've seen his name in my show's chat, I think, Jeff Henderson, the state's right too, god knows why he uses his real name though," she said thoughtfully.

"Really, how fun, though you'd think you'd he'd be less afraid of you if he'd seen your tits out before," she replied, "and monster dildos in your pussy."

"Maybe we could have Jack bring him over sometime," Marrisa said.

"Why so you can fuck him?" Alex teased.

"More to fuck with him, I think," Marrisa replied.

Alex smiled, her mean side had been rubbing off. "What do you want to do, tag team him and then what, pretend it never happened?"

"Something like that," she replied.

"Speaking of fucking you," she said as they got in the car, "find us a hotel, I don't wanna wait an hour and a half."

Marrisa perked up at the suggestion...