All Comments on 'Alfie & Blatt'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
Good One.

Nice story dude. For some reason, I found it funny. Not that the writing or the story itself was was funny. But it was a very amusing tale. Don't know why though.

But I rarely read the Non-Human section. May just be an advers reaction or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

Usually not into this kind of thing, would love to see a second one with the newswoman, possible threesome with alien and becky?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Great story, would love to see a second one with the newswoman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

i never read this type of story! but honestly i couldn't stop rubbing to her getting fucked i'd love those naughty aliens to lube my ass too! ;)

Tentacle_BeastTentacle_Beastover 10 years ago
Really like this story

The woman is hot, the aliens are perverse and the sex is both bizarre and savage. This story is great. I would love to read a sequel with the newswoman, and some more action with Becky.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Love your sci-fi stories FINC

Alfie and Blatt is an excellent short story.

Becky was so lucky it was them and not real nasty aliens. ~smile~

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised!

Loved the story, your writing style and it was arousing... Not usually into non human, fantasy with my erotic stories, but loved this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous