All Comments on 'Alfie & Blatt'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised!

Loved the story, your writing style and it was arousing... Not usually into non human, fantasy with my erotic stories, but loved this.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Love your sci-fi stories FINC

Alfie and Blatt is an excellent short story.

Becky was so lucky it was them and not real nasty aliens. ~smile~

Tentacle_BeastTentacle_Beastover 10 years ago
Really like this story

The woman is hot, the aliens are perverse and the sex is both bizarre and savage. This story is great. I would love to read a sequel with the newswoman, and some more action with Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

i never read this type of story! but honestly i couldn't stop rubbing to her getting fucked i'd love those naughty aliens to lube my ass too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Great story, would love to see a second one with the newswoman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

Usually not into this kind of thing, would love to see a second one with the newswoman, possible threesome with alien and becky?

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
Good One.

Nice story dude. For some reason, I found it funny. Not that the writing or the story itself was was funny. But it was a very amusing tale. Don't know why though.

But I rarely read the Non-Human section. May just be an advers reaction or whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous