Alice meets Ole Joe

Story Info
Young woman visits Coney Island with astounding results.
1.5k words
4.23
4.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing alone, even though there were crowds everywhere. I was at the famous Coney Island Amusement Park just upriver from Cincinnati. I was from a very small river town just a little further upriver called Duck Run.

I had heard about Coney Island all my life, but even though it was just a few short miles from Duck Run, this was my first visit. I'm Alice Farmer an 18-year-old girl that had never been anywhere.

I was mesmerized by the sight of Ole Joe the Roller Coaster. It was reportedly the highest and fastest roller coaster in the land. Looked mighty scary to me.

"Looks like you want to ride Ole Joe," came a voice from my left. I turned to see a grinning chubby face man wearing a bowler hat.

I stammered out, "I would be afraid to ride that monster mister, besides I don't have the fare."

"I can fix that. Come ride it with me, I will pay the fare for us both," he replied.

"I thank you kind sir but I'm still too scared," I said.

"Nothing to be afraid of lass, Old Toby will be there to protect you. And besides, have you seen anyone riding Ole Joe harmed?" He asked.

I had to admit I hadn't seen anyone harmed.

"Come on girl, let's give it a go," he said.

He took my hand and I was reluctantly led me to the line for Ole Joe. When it came our turn, Toby led me to the last seat in the train. Once securely in, I had a change of heart and wanted to leave, but the train had begun to move slowly forward. Like it or not, I was going to ride Ole Joe.

As the train began it slow ascent on the first high peak, I panicked, and grabbed Toby around the neck and held on for dear life. As we rolled over the peak and headed down, I screamed like a banshee, as the train was flying down the slope. I was never so scared in my life.

It was a jolt when we hit bottom and started up the second peak. The second peak was like déjà vu all over again. The rest of the ride was not nearly as scary except for very fast turn around a corner.

As the coaster was coming back into the station, I realized Toby had his hand under my flour sack dress and had worked a finger into my pussy and I was about to orgasm. The thrill of the ride was nothing to compare to my oncoming orgasm.

When the orgasm overcame me, I feinted. The operators of the ride assumed I had feinted from the ride. But nothing could be further from the truth. Although a virgin, I had masturbated to orgasms before, but nothing like the orgasm I had from Toby fingering me, as we rode Old Joe.

"Come lass, I think you need something to drink," Toby said.

Coming to my senses, I replied, "I think I would like a lemon phosphate."

Toby led me to the parking lot to his car, a coupe with a rumble seat. Toby indicated for me to get in the rumble seat and he took a flask from a pocket and offered me a drink. I tasted the strong flavor of whiskey, and said, "I wanted a lemon phosphate."

"I think you need something stronger to perk you up Toby replied. I had tasted a sip of corn liquor before, and it was awful, but strangely Toby's whiskey went down smooth. He was right, it was just what I needed, I started to feel much better.

Toby shocked me when he said, "When I got my hand under your dress and found you had no panties, I knew it was my lucky day."

"Girls don't wear panties back in Duck Run. It does not mean they are available for the taking," I replied.

"Make no mistake, I'm going to fuck you," Toby replied.

"But Toby, I'm a virgin," I responded.

"Oh my god, I think I have died and gone to heaven," Toby said.

Offering me another drink with one hand, Toby worked his other hand under my dress again. When he made contact with my pussy, I knew I was going to let him fuck me right here in his rumble seat.

Toby's fore finger was rubbing my clit as the whiskey was going down my throat. I began to moan loudly. Another orgasm was building. Although not as strong as the first orgasm, I knew I wanted Toby's cock in me, but yet I was fearful.

When Toby removed his cock, my eyes fixated on a huge uncut boner that was going to be inserted in my pussy. I was about to receive my first fucking with a cock and lose my virginity, although my hymen had been broken by my own fingers long ago.

Toby moved into position and began rubbing his cock across my very wet pussy lips, making contact with my clit giving me awesome thrills. Then he sank his cock driving it deep in my womb. The overwhelming good feeling outweighed any pain I felt.

Toby slowly built up his fucking strokes until he was slam fucking me. God, how I loved it. Toby's cock was far better than using my fingers. I was delirious with lust for Toby's hard cock. I began fucking back causing Toby to utter, "Oh yeah!

"Go girl," Toby said, as he continued to pound my gushing pussy.

I started feeling small orgasms one after another, with each one better than the one before. I sensed a big one building up deep within my core. My pussy was on fire.

Toby began to grunt and sweat profusely. Then he yelled, "Here it comes," as he unloaded his spunk deep inside of me. When I felt the hot cum splashing against my pussy walls, I lost it, and my orgasm exploded. I swear I saw stars.

Alice was one super fucked and no longer virgin girl. I wanted, more and hoped Toby was up for another go. But he said he needed to recoup before a second session. He needed to rest for a while. He gave me money and told me to go get a lemon phosphate and come back.

When I returned, Toby was in the rumble seat slowly stroking his semi-hard cock. "Get in babe and suck my cock back to life," he said.

I had my first fucking and was about to suck my first cock. This was turning out to be the greatest day of my life, I thought.

I climbed in the rumble seat and Toby took my hand and placed it on his cock and began stroking up and down. He removed his hand and I continued to stroke him, never taking my eyes off his cock. I could feel Toby's cock throb.

He placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled it down. My mouth opened and I accepted his cock in my mouth. Toby moaned, as he thrust his cock up in my mouth. He was face fucking me and I was sucking him. Soon we were in sync, as Toby continued to moan.

I realized I liked the feel of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth. Then out of the blue, Toby said, "Watch the teeth girl." I didn't know I was scraping his cock with my teeth, but quickly adjusted. "Better," he said.

Wild thoughts began running through my mind, like I have been fucked, and now I'm a cocksucker. And I wondered if I was becoming a slut.

Toby's cock hit the entrance of my throat causing me to gag. "Relax your throat muscles and let my cock slide down your throat," Toby said. It took a bit of doing, but eventually, Toby's cock did slide into my throat. I was deep throating my first cock and Toby was loving it. Then Toby exploded.

I felt Toby's hot cum shooting down my throat on the way to my belly. When he withdrew his cock, I could taste his cum residue. I was a slick bittersweet taste that was not at all unpleasant.

"That was wonderful girl, I could not help myself. I initially felt disappointed, as I wanted Toby to fuck me again, but he said he would perform cunnilingus on me, and I asked, "What is that?"

That is when a man goes down on a woman and eats her pussy," Toby said.

Toby proceeded to show me what he meant, and brought me to multiple orgasms. I found out I loved cunnilingus. Then Toby shocked me by saying, "Eating pussy is something you can share with your girlfriends." I was stunned.

But I knew having a tongue on my pussy and clit was something I wanted more of. Just like having a cock buried in my pussy.

Toby told me he would give me a ride back to Duck Run. On the way, I asked when we would meet again. He blew me away when he said, "Sorry girl I'm a married man with four kids. As much I as I would love to fuck you again, this is good bye."

Toby left me alone not knowing he had fucked a baby into me, and in nine months would be the father of five.