Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 04

Story Info
Boyfriend takes an anal virgin.
3.6k words
4.7
6.7k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,186 Followers

Ivy could hardly believe what had happened -- what she'd just done. None of her boyfriends had ever provided such intense sexual pleasure. Feeling overcome, she let her shoulders sink to the bed. But she made sure to keep her butt high and her knees wide -- the better for Alice to see the creampie created by her boyfriend.

"I'm going to stain your sheets, Alice," she observed as warm cum began to drip between her plump thighs.

The older, slimmer blonde did not grasp what was happening but she followed the cue. Grabbing some wipes, she made a nervous effort to clean up Ben's semen. In fact, Alice was excited to have a closer look at Ivy's well-fucked cunt. That was Ben's work and his semen was leaking faster now. Alice could not bring herself to touch Ivy's cunt as she cleaned-up. But she made sure to savour the scent of her man's cum inside another woman.

Again, Alice noted how much Ivy had changed -- now more adventurous and, even, assertive. The older, confident blonde had little interest in the various roles of cucks and cakes. She thought little of it when the other woman asked for a drink of water. After all, Ivy had done all the hard work and given so much pleasure. Alice found herself responding easily enough to fetch the requested drink.

Returning to the bedroom, she saw Ben was still excited and aroused by having Ivy's naked body in their bed. Alice felt a strange pang in her tummy at the sight of Ben's semi-hard cock in Ivy's fingers. The plump brunette was stroking him, slowly rubbing the remnants of their fucking into the skin of his lovely dick. Alice could see how her boyfriend was responding. And there was no mistaking when Ivy locked eyes with her friend.

"You screw Alice in the butt a every day?" Ivy asked.

She was asking Ben but it was Alice that was her target. Ivy had surprised herself at how easy it was to be the cake, to begin to dominate the other woman when it came to fucking Ben. She was still nervous about taking a hard cock in her bottom. Teasing Alice about it made Ivy feel braver.

"Ummm... not that often. If Alice is in the mood."

Ivy was intrigued by that answer. The look on Alice's face showed that the skinny blonde was not as ardent a fan of butt sex as she'd suggested. might not be the case. A cake was nothing if not competitive. Ivy, seeing her chance, was even more motivated now.

"I felt bad that you didn't get my butt last time."

"We promised only things that you like," Ben explained.

Knowing that Alice was not so keen, Ivy paused for a moment. Maybe anal sex really was disgusting or painful. But she was determined to embrace her role as the cake -- she wanted Ben to fuck in her backside.

"I want it," she told him nervously. "I want you to screw my butt."

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking over at Alice to check on her consent.

"Yes, I want it," Ivy said nervously. "It might feel even better."

Neither of the couple missed the implication -- that Ivy might be a better arse fuck than her slim, sexy friend. Alice felt a different pang now, her cunt giving a tiny throb as she hear such talk. It was exciting to think she'd found a way for Ben to enjoy anal sex more often. It was even more exciting to imagine how the newly assertive Ivy might struggle to take that thick shaft in her virgin hole. Alice did not resist the command from Ivy.

"Come and kiss me," she was told. "It will make him hard again."

This time, with Ivy between them on the bed, the couple took turns kissing her. Alice ha not lied when telling Ivy she had no interest in women. Nor did she think that thought Ben required help to get hard. But Alice realised that she was losing control of the play -- and somehow it was more exciting that the other woman was so greedy. So she did not object to having Ivy's tongue shoved in her mouth. Or the way Ivy wanted to stroke and fondle her as they kissed. Ivy's sexual energy was infectious. Alice moaned with desire as she watched Ivy stroke Ben's cock. And him groping those hefty tits.

"Is he really going to fuck my butt?" Ivy asked in a whisper.

"You can't say no, now," replied Alice.

"You want him to?" Ivy asked nervously.

"Yes, I do," murmured Alice, her voice shaking.

She pulled away as Ivy rolled onto her tummy. Back in her chair, her clit was swelling as she watched her boyfriend take position behind the other woman. Alice wished she could give Ben anal whenever he wanted. But it was almost better to anticipate him shoving his thick cock into Ivy's plump butt. She had to remind herself to breathe. Ben was gently kissing that generous bottom -- something he'd rarely done for Alice. She could see he was enjoying his task as he parted Ivy's cheeks.

"I thought it was dirty to lick me there," Ivy said as she looked at Alice with a naughty grin, trying to hide her nerves. "But I want him to lick my butt."

Alice wanted that, too. She could not take her eyes away from the bed. Almost without realising it, Alice spread her legs wider as her boyfriend bent forward and his tongue flicked across Ivy's little hole.

"Ohhh... that's so good," Ivy moaned with genuine pleasure. "Lick me, Ben..."

Alice was playing with her smaller breasts again. She had doubted that the younger woman would go through with it. But Ivy was more than in the mood to try her first butt fuck.

"Look what he's doing to me," Ivy moaned to her friend.

Alice could see it all. It had to be wrong to watch her boyfriend pleasure another woman. But she knew that Ben was enjoying drilling his tongue into that lovely tunnel formed by her plump arse.

"Make her ready, baby," she tried to call. "You're really big."

The slender blonde could not stop her moans as she watched Ivy bring her knees under herself, lifting her hips high and presenting her arse perfectly.

"I want him in my butt," Ivy told her wickedly.

Alice had thought herself sated. But the scene before her was too much and she spread her cunt lips with delicate fingers. And Ben thrilled Alice with his usual caring ways, thrusting one finger into Ivy's wet cunt as his tongue probed her tight anus.

"He's hard for you," Alice said aloud, eager to tease Ivy.

But Ivy could not reply since Ben chose that moment to replace his tongue with a finger, gently penetrating the virgin arsehole. Ivy was almost disappointed that he was starting with finger but the double insertion caused her cunt to gush. After all, she was a virgin and, in spite of her bravado, was entirely at the mercy of the lovely Ben.

"Alice, he is so gooood..."

The blonde could only grin as she continued her careful edging. She was hoping for a sound of pain from the eager Ivy as Ben rammed her arse. Alice had not been lying - Ben was as big and hard and throbbing as she had ever seen him. And it thrilled her to see him take control of the other woman.

"A tight hole for my cock," he announced. "We need pussy juice as well."

Alice could not stop a finger from stroking her hole as Ben took up position behind the other woman. She loved his cock but it looked even more impressive as he readied to penetrate Ivy. The two woman groaned in unison as Ben slipped his hard seven inches into the juicy cunt.

"Ohhh... such a wonderful cock," Ivy groaned in surrender.

"Screw her arse, baby," breathed Alice.

Still preparing Ivy, Ben deftly inserted his finger once more into her tight channel. This time she was wet and warm, opening more easily as Ben probed. Ivy enjoyed being touched in that place - licked and fingered. She adjusted quickly. It wasn't disgusting at all. Or was that just Ben's careful licking? She moaned at the tightness as he probed a little deeper in both holes. But it reminded Ivy of how big his cock would be in that small place. What if it felt horrid? Or would not fit? Ivy was eager to be a good cake, to let Ben screw her bum. That could not mask her fear.

"Is it going to hurt?" Ivy whispered.

"Rub your clit," said Ben.

Ivy slumped her shoulders to the bed and reached underneath. She had read about this advice. Did it work for Alice? The slim girlfriend was watching intently, her hands now stroking her pussy as she felt her own familiar throbbing return.

"I'm going to fuck Ivy in the arse," Ben told Alice who groaned audibly from the corner.

Nicely lubed from Ivy's soaking cunt, he placed the tip of his shaft inside that fleshy round canal. The plump young woman froze when she felt him there. It was the moment of the truth but anal sex was a mystery to her, a forbidden act. Her senses were all screaming now as she waited with the most intense anticipation. But it was thrilling to know that she had no choice.

"Try to relax," Ben said gently.

"This is my first time," Ivy breathed, to no-one in particular.

Ben took that to be consent. Gently pressing his hips forward, he made contact with her warm, wet anus.

"Be careful," she whimpered.

Alice was thrilled by her fear and on the verge of a massive orgasm. One finger slipped down to the anus of the slender girlfriend.

On the bed, Ben was taking charge of Ivy. Slowly, forcing his way in, he began to penetrate Ivy with the spongy head of his cock. She gave out a tiny gasp. Already he felt so much bigger in there than a finger. But there was the hardness of his shaft to follow.

"Good girl," he murmured from behind. "You can do this. Tell me when it hurts."

Ivy did not miss what he was saying -- when and not if. She was grateful for Ben's pause and she increased the strumming of her engorged clit. But he pressed forward again and she felt the popping of his head into her opening. Ivy could not help a tiny whine of helplessness.

"Rub your clit," he told her. "Show Alice what you can do."

It felt strange and animal-like. Yet, Ivy very much wanted Ben to continue. She was too curious to stop now. And too excited to be the cake that Alice wanted.

"Ohhh... oh, Alice... he's in my bum."

Alice, too, wished for the anal fucking to continue. It was the most depraved thing -- watching her loving boyfriend take the anal virginity of another woman. But she could see for herself that the tip of Ben's cock was wedged into the other woman's anus. Her finger pressed into her own little place as if in sympathy with Ivy.

"Oh my god," Ivy gasped now. "Its so big."

Alice felt her cunt twitch at that. She knew how it felt to take Ben's thick cock in her backside. And she was overjoyed with the thought he would plunder poor Ivy. Clearly that was his intent, Ben now spitting on his cock and smearing his saliva around the shaft. Alice let her other hand reach for her clit and her moan joined the sounds from the bed.

"You'll be ready soon," Ben was coaching Ivy. "Be a good girl."

Ivy wasn't so sure. She'd practiced with a toy in her bum. But she was afraid that her virgin passage might not take all of Ben. It hurt as she'd expected but already she was entranced by the intensity of it, the amazing sensation of a cock in that tightest of places.

"Be careful," she begged.

But she was determined to be just as good Alice in taking Ben's cock up her arse. His finger in her bum had been an unexpected pleasure. And Ivy was eager for the most carnal of pleasures.

"Sooo biiiiiggg..." she groaned to Alice.

Her newest friend could only breath in reply. It was hugely arousing to hear Ivy struggle with Ben's cock. Alice would not have minded if Ben made her scream in pain with his fat cock in her rear passage. She Alice exposed her holes in a way she'd never done before as her finger slipped into her anus.

Ben spat again and tried to insert a little more of his shaft. Ivy grunted with the pain. But she refused his offer to stop. Despite the pain and the fear, there was pure delight at feeling his first two inches against her tightness. And she was determined that her rectum would accept all of him.

"No, no," she begged him. "More... keep going..."

It was Ben who'd introduced her to anal pleasure. Ivy had eagerly anticipated giving him the rest. She had practiced, lying on her back with fingers and toys. And she was really starting to enjoy being filled and stretched by a proper meaty dick. But somehow her passage just would not open up for Ben's gorgeous cock.

"Wait," Ivy gasped. "Wait..." and pulled away from Ben, flipping onto her back. "Can we try this?"

Ben stayed on his knees as she turned. It was more than worth the interruption if he could drive his throbbing cock into a new arsehole. Following the lead of the virgin Ivy, he quickly slipped a pillow under her hips. The look on her face showed her excitement and her desire and Ben was not the kind of man to deny a young woman. Applying more spit he lined up again, letting Ivy grab her knees to lift her chunky legs high and wide for him. This time her hole yielded perfectly.

"Ohhhh... faaaaarrrrckkk..." Ivy moaned as Ben once more shoved an inch inside her bum.

"Its a tight hole," Ben growled to Alice.

The girlfriend could only moan in reply and sink her finger deeper into her own tight place.

But Ben was not mistaken - Ivy 's anus was more accommodating in this position. With a little rocking of his hips he thrust resumed his penetration of the once virgin hole, easily driving two inches of hard cock into her sphincters. He waited for her cry of pain but all he saw was the slack-jawed expression of a woman enjoying her first anal fuck.

"Ohhh, Alice... he's fucking me... my first time..."

Alice lost it again, erupting in another powerful climax. She did not stop to think about why -- except that she could see Ben between Ivy's plump thighs and his thrusting into her bottom. Even slumped on the chair, Alice could almost spy the head of his cock disappearing into that tight hole. It was exciting to have given Ben such pleasure, the chance to deflower Ivy's generous bottom. And the plump arse opened so easily for Ben. Alice was fingering both her holes at once as she rode yet another orgasm.

"Touch your clit," Ben reminded his new lover.

"Oh, fuck me, Ben... fuck me..." panted Ivy.

There was no pain. Only some discomfort -- a kind of dull ache that was making her first arse fuck such an intense pleasure. Already Ben was thrusting again, slowly forcing more of his seven inches into her tight bottom. It was so dirty and, yet, intoxicating. Moreso as the power of this thrusting made her juicy tits jiggle.

"Alice... Alice... he's in my bum..." Ivy cried, so delighted at being arse-fucked while his girlfriend looked on.

Slender Alice thought that was the most thrilling thing she'd ever heard. She had to force her eyes to stay open, trying to stare at the scene on the bed. Her own anal play was all the more satisfying while watching Ben ream another woman and she worked deeper into both her holes.

"You like it?" Ben forced himself to ask Ivy. "Ready for more?"

Ivy felt the pain return as Ben drove himself further. But this time she cried out with lust as much as protest. Every bit of that thick shaft was pressing inside her tight passage. A cock was even more wonderful when it really filled her like that. And it seemed that each time Ben pulled back she was ready for more, her passage opening with desire.

"I'm gonna fuck that arse," Ben growled, thoroughly enjoying the way Ivy's tightness yielded so easily.

"Yes... yes, fuck me... my first... my first..."

Ben was only to ready to oblige. There was the extra pleasure, after all, of the plump cheeks of sweet Ivy and the way they caressed his cock each time he withdrew. The loving boyfriend would not have admitted it but Ivy was a better arse fuck than his skinny girlfriend. Not that Alice would have cared right then.

"Jesus, Ben..." came her cry from the chair as her skinny legs spread wider.

Alice erupted in orgasm right then, in thrall to the sight of Ben's powerful body forcing his amazing, hard cock deeper into another woman's shit hole. The shared moans from the bed made her cum even harder.

Ivy was enjoying it almost as much. She had forgotten her clit for now. It was exciting to lie there for Ben, holding her legs high and wide, as he plumbed her tight bum hole. Why had she never tried anal before? The sensations of that fat dick pumping into her tunnel were incredible. And she could feel him so intensely -- every ridge and bump of his shaft, all his manly power as his lust took over and he began to fuck her freely.

"He's in..." Ivy gasped "Ben's in my bum..."

Alice thought that the most delightful news, cumming again as her own cries almost drowned out the sounds from Ivy. And Alice only groaned louder as she saw Ben reach with his thumb for Ivy's clit, swollen and erect as she received her first ever arse fuck.

"Ohhhhh... Beeeennnnn..." moaned Ivy as he skillfully brought her to the precipice.

"Fuck her, Ben... cum in her butt..." Alice tried to call weakly.

"Will I cum, Ivy?" he grunted, now starting to ram harder. The tightness and the freedom given by the willing Ivy was causing his balls to boil. "Cum in your arse?"

"Alice... pleeeeeaassseee..." cried Ivy as she experienced a once unimaginable anal orgasm.

Alice wanted that, too -- for Ben to cum inside Ivy's arse. The slim blonde had never thought it could be so thrilling to watch her man plunder the rectum of another woman. She was on fire with the thought of so primal an act -- Ben blasting his seed into Ivy's bowels.

"Cum in her," Alice called out again.

"Gonna cum in your arse, Ivy," Ben. "Empty my balls."

It was an unexpected turn for Ivy. She'd been eager to try anal sex but a man cumming in her bottom was so nasty. And so delicious. It felt so good and she was so eager to show Alice.

"Oooohhhh..." Ivy moaned softly as the most intense orgasm flowed through her body. "Ben... yes... pleeeassssee...."

Ben, however, no longer had any control. With his head thrown back, his eyes screwed shut, he was already ramming harder into Ivy's tight butt hole. He'd forgotten about the sight of Ivy's plump bottom rippling as he thrust harder. He had forgotten, even, about Alice as his cock pulsed and throbbed. All he knew at that point was the elation of release and the blasting of his ball juice deep into the bowels of the plump, pale woman.

"Ohhh, fuck yes..." moaned Ivy as she saw the joy on his face and felt the pulsing of his cock in her tight passage. "Yes, Ben... cum in me..."

Ben had no trouble obliging Ivy. Her tight hole was still gripping perfectly around his shaft. Grunting with each thrust, he timed his screwing so that each blast of semen went deep into her dark hole. His own powerful climax was proof that the once virgin Ivy was an amazing arse-fuck. He glance wat Alice, careful to judge her reaction. But he saw the delight and triumph on his girlfriend's face and grinned at her as his cock began to soften in Ivy's hot back passage.

Alice was extra pleased to have given him such a wonderful gift. Ben had no idea, though, that she was even happier knowing it would not be her arsehole straining around his thick cock in the future.

"Oh, gawd... oh, my..." Ivy was breathing on the bed in her own post-orgasmic haze.

Ivy could not quite believe that anal sex could be so much fun. But she did, however, have the presence of mind to turn her head and find Alice's gaze.

"I had no idea," she breathed to Alice. "I will need that again. Next time."

Alice herself was feeling spent and fuzzy in her head. She understood, though, what Ivy was saying. The girlfriend could not miss the shift in the workings of their threesome. Suddenly, there was an unspoken agreement between the women. And Alice knew that, soon, she would again be watching Ben bury his cock in Ivy's generous bottom.

mjar65
mjar65
1,186 Followers