Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I love ALL of You, too. But, you know that."

Thinking with a half-squint, she spoke carefully, "I want to thank you for playing along with today's special costume rehearsal. I know these full-length conservative robes we're all wearing are slightly oppressive. Since they're slit up the side, there might be an accidental peek at something you don't mean to show, so please keep careful track of that. Do we understand each other? You say, what?"

"Hey, Lara! I love you, Lara!"

"Excellent. Now. Here's the fun part. We're going to sing some parts from "Oh, Calcutta!", which has some explicit lyrics, which technically we have to limit to over-18 year old students, though we didn't have any in this chorus, we had to lock it down to make sure. The Oh-Calcutta lyrics talk explicitly about sex, and that means, using proper terms. Since we DON'T HAVE VISUAL AIDS or PICTURES or ANY DEMONSTRATIONS, we have to just say the words out loud. Repeat after me."

In a G-major arpeggio she sang, "Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis."

We did. Some of the girls said it in a sing-song make-fun way and laughed.

"Vagina, Vagina, Vagina, Vagina."

We did, again, more of us saying it in a fun-way.

"Excellent. Now, we are completely justified in limiting today's class to over-18. Here is my firm instruction, backed by Kevin. When you think back on today's class session, you will remember vividly _imagining_ bare anatomy, but NOT actually seeing any. You will remember our actual shared experience only being dressed in long conservative brown robes, knee to floor length, double-thick cotton fabric, which was hot to wear over your clothes. Understand?"

The smattering of 'yes, Lara' was drowned out by a "I love you, Lara!' so she had us do the response right.

"Do you agree, Kevin?"

I liked where she'd gone, but decided to add a little. "Yes. That is how everyone should remember it. Also, any interaction between us, you'll remember as what you WISHED you said and heard and did and saw, but it was your imagination, got it? Nobody should know about this except us. If we like it, we might do it again, and we can't if people find out. You can say that we said and sang the words Penis and Vagina out loud to each other though, but downplay it, not a big deal, and don't mention it unless asked specifically."

Lara said, looking at them all, "Thanks Kevin? I love you Kevin?"

"Thanks, Kevin! I love you, Kevin!"

Lara stepped down and Dr. Haverton led us singing one of our favorite pieces we sang every year. We could nail it really well and blend, an Italian short, almost a madrigal. I loved it, too.

Five minutes before class ended (we didn't get to sing long), Dr. Haverton sent us to 'get back to normal street clothes', and everyone did.

I had a blast!

Everyone else was smiling their butts off, too.

Looking around, we were all pretty efficient getting dressed and put back together.

Lara called out near the end, "Look at your neighbors. Tell them if anything is out of place."

The bell rang and we left. The security guard was immediately outside the music-hallway doors, smiling at us back.

The guard, an older lady, asked one girl, "So, what did you do?"

She said, "Talked about musicals? One was Oh-Calcutta? Some sexy musical thing. Can't say 'sex' around ... some people? Stupid rule. Fun, though."

Just then Lara walked out and said, "You can go, we're all done.

I gave Lara another big hug and she noted that my member wasn't quite as hard as it had been. "You can use that whenever you want, you know. Your phone has the who's-on-deck contact info."

Murmuring a "mmmMMmm..." I left it at that, and went back to kissing her.

Eventually, we knew we had to get back to class, but since we were kind of in-charge around the school, being late wasn't a thing.

Still, walking away from that beauty is always hard.

== Chapter: M-Game Lunch Scenes Again ==

Walking towards the lunchroom, I was struck how much the M-Game had expanded, with pairs of chairs outside of study-hall rooms, and then lining the whole hallway outside the lunchroom. Most of these chairs were full, and I found it somewhat amusing there was a mix of relaxed and uptight body language.

All the years were represented - from freshmen to seniors to non-traditional students - so the idea of having somewhat in-depth chats about 'what you want out of life' had taken over the place. It made me wonder if there would be an interest in classes that would address this stuff.

What were the typical topics? How do you think girls are different than guys, asked by both genders of each other?

There were quite a few same-sex couples talking, and I didn't know if this was just friends chatting or if it was deliberate asking of questions. The ratio of straight:gay was, per Rhonda, between 1:7 and 1:16, depending if you counted bi girls. I didn't see that many same-sex there, so maybe there was still some societal pressure, or maybe some people hadn't figured themselves out yet.

Walking into the lunchroom, most of the tables were M-Game, too - couples chatting over lunch hour. Sure, there were some groups (mine was still there), but I had to figure that mine was there exactly because it was my group and people wanted to be there for me, somehow.

I was pretty sure I was regarded as important, so that would make sense at least.

Getting out of the get-food line, I found myself shadowed by a girl who already had a tray - Lizza, who I'd just seen in Chorus in All Her Glory.

She fell in beside me walking in and said, "I am seriously turned on right now, and I'm not sure why. Is there a way we could have a quick lunch and then a quick something else?"

I laughed and said, "I like it!"

My peeps seemed far more perky and energetic than on previous days. In point of comparison, most of them were decidedly taciturn on normal subjects and only occasionally vocal about oddball topics only of interest to D-and-D players, science geeks, superhero- or science-fiction- universe fans. Their upbeat mood was catching and I listened in for a few minutes.

The topic was, once they had their own house or apartment, how they'd set up the tech gear and what would be the ideal setup. The concept of how to avoid making noise if there was a sleeping baby around was just as important as what kind of setup it was, since if the kid was awake (or awoken badly) that would interrupt the game, dammit.

Soooo much was different there. I couldn't quite wrap my brain around how it had happened so quickly. Still, they seemed to be having fun debating it.

Lizza and I ate quickly since we had a 'place to be' and I wanted some relief, too.

As we walked out, eyes tracked us, and I knew what I was doing was carefully observed.

Exiting the cafeteria, Lizza said, "I know the closest place - practice rooms," so we headed off.

The music hallway, past where I normally walked in a narrower section, had a sign next to a practice room that said, "18+ Conversation Room / Unmonitored" on the door.

Inside, instead of a piano, bench, music stand, and chair (the definitive four elements of practice rooms everywhere), there was a thick tight-pile rug on the floor and three more hanging tapestry-like filling up the wall-space, a table with a boom-box on it, and a futon with a set of beach towels over it.

The door lock even had been changed to be one that could only lock from the inside, and construction paper was taped over the windows.

Lizza immediately closed the door behind us, locked it, and went over to the futon, pulling it out and sitting down to take off her shoes.

I wasn't going to get shown up by being the slow one!

My clothes were off quickly, but even though Lizza had more to take off (I think), she managed to get it all folded neatly onto the table in time to fold mine, too, before I could.

Stretching out next to each other on the futon, we lay next to/on each other and started kissing and rolling around, delighting in the skin contact. Her lips, hot and soft, invited my tongue in and danced around. Our hands, both mine and hers in equal measure, visited all the available skin we could reach to explore what it all felt like.

Her teeth were kind of buck-teeth-ish, and I knew that had to be something that was fixable, but I had no idea if it was something the AutoDoc could handle. It was kind of a natural thing, not any kind of adjustable internal setting.

Checking my display quickly, it had no way to adjust teeth, just re-grow more of them. That would be handy if people had fillings, I thought.

Getting back to the kissing (and enjoying it, as she was - very much Into Things! - like I was), I let my hands roam around and caress her soft skin, floating over and pulling with a kneading way to appreciate the lithe form in front of me.

Eventually, she was worked up and so was I.

I said, "69? Please?"

She didn't hesitate and turned around as I lay flat.

While she turned, I clicked through and turned up her sensitivity. There was no reason for her to miss out on life-changing epic orgasms just because I'd forgotten to help her with that.

As for how she turned, there's only two legit ways to do 69. One is with the guy on the bottom, and the other was side-lying. The third option - where the guy is on top - seemed hugely risky in that I could easily see a temptation to fuck the face below me, and that might kill them, break a trachea or something. I definitely didn't want to do that!

The soft, smooth skinned legs crossed my head and gave me a view up and into an orange-bottomed (red hair!) beautiful sight, her sex open with pouty lips and a clit that was already poking out slightly.

I pulled her hips down onto my face and felt at the same time her soft boobs touching my abdomen. I had to have more of that! Kissing her thighs, the aroma of her juices came to my waiting nose and I relished it, wanting anything she could give me.

One lick and the sweet and beautiful, heady taste of girl-juice set my mouth into wanting More, so I indulged and licked her center, long and up, to the back, not particularly caring too much where my tongue started at the beginning. Increasingly, it was obvious what she wanted and I helped that happen, starting farther down just on the edge of her trimmed muff, over the top of her cleft and wide, medium-pressure licking right over her clit nubbin.

My right arm was next to my head (the other under to hold her hips down to me), so I could use two fingers to make a motion in and towards the front of her body, supposedly where her inner clitoral body gave her a nice g-spot.

Inspired, I said to myself silently, 'Hell, I can look!"

Doing a DIVE into her anatomy I could look exactly at what she had going on. That let me look at what my turn-up of her sensitivity had done. Mostly it had fed increased nerve signals, as well as enlarging her clitoral head - which made it stick out more so I could suck and lick on it with abandon.

There wasn't more than two or three minutes delay before she started coming, convulsing in a massive tense-up that threatened to dislodge me, but I could hold on harder (thank you, stronger muscles) and I just kept her going for about a solid minute.

Orgasming for a solid minute probably isn't good for you.

She'd previously licked me up, but I had to wait until she recovered.

There was going to be some recovery, I knew. She had to catch her breath and try to figure out what just happened (Mmmm... self-satisfied feeling here). After that, I pulled away and said, "Face down? I'm gonna be on your back."

The high whimper affirming yes reached me as she pulled up and let me crawl out.

Where before I'd put something under the girl's abdomen, we didn't have pillows, so I had to make do with just lying flat. Her hips bent even so, and I crawled up her body, her open legs inviting me, letting my happy cock swing to where I wanted it to be.

She reached between her legs and guided me in, and my own arms came up by her shoulders, my face resting on her shoulder and giving ample ability to feel her back-skin. She pushed my tip in and I pressed it, sliding in the oh-so-wet tunnel and finding Joy for both her and me.

Lizza's sensitivity was still up.

Her delay to resuming her orgasm wasn't more than another minute or two.

I just had to hold on and push myself up and inwards despite her flexing contortions. Eventually, I shifted my legs to be outside of hers but bent up, holding her legs open with mine as my hips thrust my cock up and Deep into her Center, her cunt wet and open and pulsing on me with every grunt of her orgasm.

This was MINE, I thought, Mine. A sense of possessing her came over me, that this person under me was my property and mine alone, a person I could do with whatever I wanted.

At that moment, I could sense owning her, doing Anything I Wanted. Really, I was, since thrusting UP and INTOoooooo Her Cunt was Exactly what I wanted, to be even DEEPER (extra-hard thrust met with her grunt).

Still, that idea rebounded in my head and bothered me. I didn't own Lizza. I couldn't own anyone. I barely owned me, how was I supposed to do that?!?

Sure, we were having aOHhhahahhhhooomygod great sex right there and then, joinnnnnnned most especially closely by my cock being Right Correctly UP, FULL in, but she as a person wasn't mine. She was hers. She was her own person. I just happened to love the act of joining.

It was the act of dominating, being the one on top, controlling the tempo and depth and feelings for it all, that domination was a form of control, but I liked her squirming in joy under me.

I got a glee from being able to make her happy.

I was cheating, of course, by turning up her sensitivity with AutoDoc, but it didn't matter, but that was no different maybe than using a dildo in addition to my cock - one more tool to help her feel on top of the world.

On and on I thrusted, pushing deep into her, my clenched butt-cheeks probably making my own cock-head swell more than they normal would, but the DIVE let me see what was happening inside.

Her vaginal walls were stretched lengthwise with a rhythm of my pushing. This let them expand even more and trip new sets of sensory nerves in the process. Separately from that, the circular vaginal muscles squeezing me like wrapped fingers, they were tripping and thrumming. The thrumming was a kind of cascade effect caused by my tip moving up and through to displace and stretch them with my diameter.

In between those muscle fibers were proprioceptic nerves, that sensed where the muscle was configured, as well as pressure-sensitive sensory nerves, stretched out by the expansion so they could suddenly provide details on HOW my cock was distending her vaginal circumference.

The biology of this was Amazing! Women had soooo much more going on than guys!

I would have thought that girls just had skin-sensors and a pressure sensor at the end for if the guy bottomed out.

Instead, the bottoming-out wasn't the Maximum way to sense a cock.

The Maximum way was, excited fully, getting alternately expanded and contracted as a circumference (stretching the muscle fibers), and stroked with pressure as the cock-head went by... and THEN, on top of all that, the skin stroking on skin contact of the penis sliding in and out.

Getting to an understanding of the complexity of this had taken a week of doing it and repeated DIVE operations of inspecting things in motion. I had to wonder how much medical science knew about this whole thing - women were a black-box of mystery for a long time, I'd heard, and the early doctors even believed that female orgasm was a myth or something.

Boy were they ever wrong!!!!

I kept looking.

Right outside of the vaginal muscles sat the lengthwise lobes of her clitoral body, joined to the muscles with connective tissue, so every movement tripped off nerves in that body, too.

All these nerves were sending massive sensory-nerve signals back and upwards to her spinal cord.

The raw act of this? Making love? As much fun as the knowledge was, I was vibin' in the animal moment of pushing my fuckin' cock up some fuckin' sweet-ass pussy!

My balls tensed. I was there.

Looking over and into myself, I could see sperm in a liquid pushed up and out of my testes and into my prostate, which tensed and squeezed and mixed that liquid from my prostate with the sperm to form ejaculate. That, convulsed in a set of squeeze-cascades, went fast down my urethra, squirting out to paint her tunnel with a slippery gel full of waiting happiness.

Some of my cum even got into her os, gaping open with my movements and its own excitement. I sprayed all over it, and the fact that it was arranged just-so was a happy result, though certainly there had to be evolutionary reasons to make things work the way they did.

I knew from previous DIVEs and from doing a little reading online that the sperm didn't really start flagellating for about 15 minutes after being ejaculated, so with a little wait, there would be utterly massive numbers of swimmers headed Right Up There.

Where would they head? I wondered if there was anything up there or if it'd be futile...?

Not Futile.

YES, there were two eggs! One was in each fallopian tube, waiting to be mobbed up by crazy head-butting sperm.

All of this info flew by into my vision as I came, though of course most of my attention was elsewhere, it remained as afterimages and thoughts I could explore as my body relaxed against hers.

As I finished, I relaxed, falling on her supple-skinned back in more of a close-hugging wow-happy than the harder-edged flex-fest that sometimes is what making love is more about.

Her hands had joined over mine, mini-hugs to pull them to her, appreciating me.

I moved one, leaning to a side, so it was under her and grabbing a breast, kneading and loving the way it felt under my fingers, though somewhat crushed by our bodies not being able to hold above it too long.

There's something really reassuring and sensual about holding a breast. On one level, I get the thought that I'm getting away with something. On another level, it's soft and supple and beautiful and life-affirming. It's also sexual and sensual and happy-making to play with.

We just lay there breathing, delighting in our shared experience, and I felt her move from hard breathing to some light laughing.

"What?"

"This is SOOOOOOo much better than my mom told me it would be."

"You were..."

"Oh, no, I did it at summer music camp - far away - super cool place called Interlochen. Amazing time. They kept us so far from each other - the guys and girls, we only met for rehearsals and mostly-chaperoned practice sessions. Still, we knew each other from the previous year, so we palled up and pretty soon it got regular. The tricks were finding the right places."

"Ahhh."

"You're not upset, me mentioning this, right?"

"Kinda cool to hear it, actually."

"He was a virgin, too, so we ruined two condoms, had to get it on right so there was bubble-space at the end. He went down on me first, to make sure, but it was pretty fast, not like what you just did. WOW. Can't wrap my mind around that."

"And?"

"Over pretty fast. We'd waited too long into the session, it was the day before we left. I wanted to do it again right then, but we had almost no time, really damned sad. Still, informative. Hurt some, angry-sharp-pain, but It passed, and he kept going, and, then, that was it."

"You said, you and your mom talked?"

"Yah. She said the next few times would be supremely disappointing, probably, I shouldn't set my sights too high. But, maybe, eventually, I'd find someone who would do it for me nicely and where we'd have an emotional connection, which is 'the best' or something. I definitely feel that with you, but it's a different kind of love, with you, than with other boyfriends."