Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited, but as I did, I slipped out and we rolled over to look at each other.

"Different how?"

She thought about it. "I know I don't know you that well. I mean, I've been in the same room with you hundreds of hours. I've been in group conversations? That's not it. I just have this sense that you're ... an upstanding guy, like, Deeply Good. Sure, WAY high status, too, but, mostly, it's like a confidence that my life will work out better. Plus, all the visions."

"Uh...?"

She chuckled, "I have these dreams, what my life will be like? Lately, like, the past week and maybe before that, I'd dream I was a mom, and happy, and in a house, with some smart kids, and it wasn't all easy, but deeply fulfilling? And, with you, I know, even if I don't have a husband, I might but even if I don't, that my kids will be a-1, top-notch good kids, with you as the dad."

"I have no idea how you'd think that."

"Funny, I know! Still, it's ... I feel it in my ... the pit of my stomach, FULL, like, yeah, this is Right, this is The Guy, that's the kind of person my kids can be. If they have your sperm, your baby-maker rig, matched up real good with mine. And, I know I'm not gonna be super sexy my whole life, but I am for now, and I think, hey, all the smells and the Hmmmm-good feelings about you, it matters, it's right, and I Want That Now."

I kissed Lizza again, tenderly, and she was all smiles kissing me back.

She smiled at me just as tenderly. "See? You kissed me! I will have that, vivid memory, my whole life. And ... if I have a girl, I'm definitely telling her what you just did to me. Definitely."

I started to stand up, since it seemed like my kiss was a good time to get dressed. She rolled off the bed, too, going to grab her backpack and getting out a panty liner. I'd watched the process before, it made sense given the volume I'd just filled her with.

As we dressed, I asked, "So, who's your leading guy, as M-game material? Besides me, that is?"

"Jay Kirk, pretty sure. He's kinda geeky, but I like brains. He'd be a good provider. He's definitely fun to hang around with, I had him over for dinner at my house Monday - two nights ago - he was okay with my mom and dad.... Decent sense of humor. He's into me, I think, mostly because I'm ... shouldn't say this, prettier than he expected to be able to find."

"Tell you what. If you want, I can help with getting things resolved, but it's up to him, he gets a vote, too."

"He'd never have enough nerve to propose, I don't think."

"You have his number?"

"Uh... Yeah? We did an M-game meetup..."

"Call him, find him, get him to come to the locker room entrance right after school, I want to talk with him."

"Okay?"

"You really want this?"

She looked sideways and smirked, "As sure as I can be, given that you've just filled me up with your cum. I might want more. A girl's got to think long-term sometime."

"As soon as you need another load, I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, make lots of babies... maybe with Jay. Depends what he thinks."

The bell rang, so we double-checked that the practice room was roughly how we found it, and headed out to class.

In the hallway where we were heading different directions, we leaned against a wall and kissed, somewhat out of the way. She paused, grabbing my hand and pulling it up with hers underneath her sweatshirt and placing it on her bra-clad breast.

Looking me in the eye, she said softly and somewhat tenderly, "I am FOR you, Kevin. I may be with Jay, I will love him, and be happy and joyful with him, but there is a purpose here, and it includes you."

What's to say about that? Not much. We kissed, I gave her boob an extra squeeze, and we headed off in our own directions.

== Chapter: Matchmaking Jay and Lizza ==

Sitting in classes, I had some opportunity to do other things besides listen to the teacher. Sure, they were interesting and I wanted to be there from a learning perspective (decreasingly helpful, but still, it was organized learning). The thing was, I sometimes did INFO on the group of people around me, even out to the whole-school level, and that led to me doing a DIVE on a specific person.

Asking the AutoDoc who the highest intelligence person at school at that moment was, I found it was Dr. Baum, at 5.68. She was in an Education prof, specializing in classes on teaching special ed students. The idea that special ed (physically and mentally handicapped) took more intelligence and not less was kind of surprising, but then again, if you had to come up with odd ways to help people that didn't act like other students, you'd HAVE to be brilliant.

In English class, Missy and I had been sitting next to each other, which was definitely fun and something of a turn-on, but I tried to concentrate on class.

The odd part about class was that the teacher seemed to be going over the material very fast. She'd normally discuss plot points, ask for metaphors, and get a couple of answers that weren't dumb interspersed with more mundane crap.

The difference was, in a HUGE difference from our normal classtime, on this particular day she chose to have us play one that was wayyyyyy harder.

We had to name all the major characters of the book, first in order by first name, then last name, then by age, then by appearance in the book, etc., calling on different students for each answer.

I'd read the book twice and I didn't know if I could come up with answers that fast, though Missy could.

I checked her intelligence. I didn't know what her old value was, though I knew it was reasonably high. I asked the AutoDoc for a graph over time, and it showed she had started at 5.33, but it had risen in an exponential S curve over the last week to level out near 5.45.

I hadn't changed it... had I?

Something odd was going on.

Just about then, the bell rang. Off we went. One more thing to worry about.

== ==

After school, I headed out to practice and ran into Lizza and Jay Kirk, standing there waiting. He seemed nervous.

We stepped down the hall to talk privately away from people going in and out of the locker rooms. He asked, "How can I help you, sir?"

"Jay, Lizza." I nodded at them. "From now on, both of you will tell me the complete blatant truth, and you will never be offended by truths about each other you happen to learn while talking to me. Jay. Do you find Lizza physically attractive?"

He nodded quickly, smiling his butt off, "Oh, boy, Yes!"

"Do you have any ethical commitments or ideas that would prevent you from marrying Lizza and spending your lives together?"

He thought and said, "No. My family might, though. They... we... are Southern Baptist, so if Lizza isn't, that might be a problem for them? I think we could work around it."

"Lizza, what are you?"

"Roman Catholic."

"Right. Jay, any other reasons why you might not want to marry Lizza?"

"I don't know her that well yet."

Nodding, I looked at both of them, rushed for time, but I had to finish this part. "Arranged marriages are more normal across the planet than chosen ones, even more so across the 100,000 years of human history. In this case, I'm helping out. If you don't get married now, you'll spend the next ten years trying to find the 'right' person and end up with someone not nearly as good for you. I'm saving you hassle and emotional pain."

"Okay?"

"Jay, Lizza, you are going to get married next week, or as soon after that as possible."

It amazed me that people just accepted my pronouncements as things that would happen.

"Jay, Lizza is..." I quickly did a check, and Bingo, got confirmation. "...pregnant with twins, by me."

They nodded together, as if this was expected and normal, though Lizza got an even deeper smile than before.

"You will both raise them as your own, and then make as many more babies as you two can, treating every baby Lizza has - mine and yours - equally, as fairly, lovingly, and compassionately as you can. Jay, you're now a Catholic, it just simplifies things. Get married at St. Alban's, it's a nice place. From this point forward, you will always treat each other with equal sharing of free-time, full respect, deep kindness, full love and caring, interest, and fairness. You will have easy relaxed patience with each other and your children. You will equally compromise your time and efforts to help the other and your family. You will grow ever more deeply in love all the days of your lives."

They nodded, accepting this, and I saw tears starting to drip.

"Your lifetime goals are, first, your family, then solving the problems of global warming. As of now, you'll behave as A+ students, organized and devoted. You'll find it easy to study and earn good grades. Emigrate to Canada when you graduate, then to Quebec as soon as you can, and learn to speak French. Ensure you and your kids speak at least four languages, your choice which ones. That's it. Good luck. Always love each other and be easy in showing it."

Something in the back of my mind told me that Quebec was a good choice; I was increasingly listening to my intuition and some of the oddball things I was telling people to do made a lot more sense in hindsight even though they'd seemed off the cuff as I did them.

I stepped in and hugged Lizza, then hugged Jay, a solid man-hug, and walked back to my cross-country practice wondering if I did the right thing.

One thing I had to do - write all this marriage-vow life-plan stuff down. I knew I'd be doing it more, and I needed to make sure I didn't leave off words that would help them in their life together.

The easy patience thing was something I had a hard time with when I was babysitting, so telling them it was central to their parenting seemed like it'd help. I hoped. Maybe everyone didn't have the same problems I'd had on those occasions in the church nursery.

It was something to think about during practice.

Coach had us running intervals, though longer ones - six times a half-mile, at race pace, with breaks between each. Pain in the ass. I never liked intervals. I understood them, I got the need for them, but it wasn't fun, because pain usually isn't fun, and distance training runs weren't usually painful at all.

The intervals themselves weren't a big deal, I was pretty relaxed and just went with what was expected.

After everyone had headed back to the locker rooms, I walked up to Coach as she was talking with someone, but waited for them to be done.

"Mr. Kooper?"

"Hey. I want to run a secret workout, but I want you to correct my form, if I'm not being efficient. Secret, in the sense that you don't tell people what my splits are, or were."

"Any reason?"

"I want to know how fast I can run, and I don't want other people to know."

"Fine with me. Don't blow yourself out, it's a big race Saturday."

"Understood. I'm not going to win that one. I don't want the publicity."

She nodded, looking at me sideways with a half-grin. She was probably used to hearing crazy shit from students. "Got a place number in mind?"

As I walked away, I called back, "Third or fourth should be good."

Going around and doing a warm up lap, stretching, and then lining up, I made eye contact with her and started up.

My goal was to make it look easy, a relaxed but quick gait but a long stride length, pushing off with my toes each step to get just a little bit longer stride.

Looking at my watch's timer and computing things, I was in oxygen debt fast and mostly concerned with being fast. The second lap, I felt a little better and I think I sped up.

By the third lap I was feeling the fact that I'd already run the intervals workout, at least a little, but my speeds were still good. It just felt fast. I decided I'd stop after the mile and see how I was doing. She'd have pointers for me then, which was the goal.

I pulled up and stopped after passing her, the 4th lap done.

She walked over to where I was bent over, holding my knees. I'd put serious effort into it. She said, "So... Interesting time."

I was still breathing hard. She waited, and I stood up after maybe 20 seconds, breathing hard. "That's a mile - this track is in quarters not in 400's - in 4:14:03. You've got... a school record, pretty sure, in a practice. Can't post it, it's not official, but... outstanding. You okay?"

"Just catching my breath. Felt good. Any pointers?"

"Smooth. You didn't look that fast, your stride length is longer, I think. You do that kind of thing in a race and no one will see the speed coming. Usually, people doing abnormal things have more odd things to their forms."

"Huh."

We nodded at each other and I took off. Most everyone had already gone.

Walking back to the locker room, I considered. What the AutoDoc had done to me was to take a normally better-than-average runner and make me into a state champion runner with margin to spare.

Huh.

At home that night, I got there to find all the beds filled and the basement kitchen going full steam, a giant pasta dinner with tons of side dishes and some desserts, too.

Pausing to sit, my lap was sat upon, I was ridden and given joy, then I had dinner, and ridden again, and a snack, then ridden again.

One of the more odd matchups (per my request to Lara) was that the special ed teacher, Mrs. Baum, showed up and was well-greeted by the other girls despite being older. She did look pretty spry. We talked and she said she'd had two children already and her husband had thought they were done, but she had decided to keep going with me.

I approved - she knew how to give a warm-up blowjob, for damn sure!

Something in the back of my head was bugging me that I needed more language lessons, so I told Mrs. Baum to tell the others, I was going to meditate, and if they wanted to use my body while I was partially conscious, they could.

Fading out, I let myself go and fell into the language lessons, but with some kind of a decision that I'd come out of it about 3 pm the next day. I'd miss Friday classes, but that was okay. I had to get the language stuff down, it seemed ever more important.

I sent an 'I'll be absent' message in the college app. Under reason, I said, 'family obligation'. That part was true. I think I was making more family members even when I was unconscious.

== Chapter: Friday Afternoon==

The concept of an internal alarm clock wasn't lost on me as a cool idea. I'd decided to 'wake' at 3 pm, and I blinked myself awake to find it really was 3 pm.

Groggy, I looked up to find one of the lunch ladies - I didn't even know her name - reading her phone beside me.

She looked up as I moved and said, "AHHH! Kevin, sir! You're awake! We had wondered what your schedule would be..." She turned her head to the closed door, and said loudly, "Marie?!?!"

A few seconds later and a lady I recognized as being one of the librarians, but Fully Naked and hot looking, came in casually. "Awake?"

I looked at them, surprised. "Uh..."

Marie was all smiles, "Lara said you might be confused. She wanted to work in some of us older folks while you were doing your meditation thing since it might be a little freaky to see old lady boobs."

Looking down her body, there were some skin creases that said she'd been 'thicker' recently, her skin being too large, but her breasts were still attractive. I said, "Honestly, those are not old lady boobs, they're ... nice."

She came over around the bed and stuck one in my face, "That's nice of you to say. Lara said you liked people being naked so we're doing what we can."

Not being stupid, I reached up and cupped the breast, playing with it to feel the consistency. It was lighter and more easily squished than most of the girls I'd been with recently, but fun to play with. Deciding to suck on it and see what the nipple felt like, I tried to be nonchalant and said, "You're a librarian?"

She laughed and supported the back of my head, my lips enclosing the areola and nipple both, sucking both in past my teeth so it filled my mouth. Her inhale was followed by a, "Mhmmmm," and then, "...Uh, yes. Past two years. I have a six year old, but my sister's kids are older so I thought I'd help out. I have an MBA and... oh, God, that's nice."

The lunch lady said, "Isn't it, though? He didn't do much for me, just slept, mostly. There was a girl in here, taller, a senior? She had him right before me, and they spoke to each other in some language I didn't recognize."

My memory went back, and I caught part of my dream, that I'd spoken to someone who was an important person, someone with a specific and important job? I'd dreamed it, but... apparently I hadn't just dreamed it. I pulled off the mouth-play and asked, "What happened?"

She laughed, "Silly. You talked to her. You seemed kind of groggy. Right after you made love, and it was pretty epic for her, I can tell you that!... She said something to you, right in your ear, and you grunted and then said... I didn't recognize it, but I can hear the words in my head, like most of the things you say... Hmm... it sounded a lot like...'Tha thu a-nis nad Innleadair. Tog na speur.'"

That wasn't quite TWEEKEL AutoDoc language, but it was close enough. It meant, 'You are now an engineer. Build the sky.'

I had no idea why I'd said that, but it sounded a lot like what I'd spontaneously said to Jill.

Marie bent down and pulled back the covers, kissing down my chest... "You... want...?"

I laughed, "Sure, why not?"

Her lips came down over me, giving my already half-inflated but rising shaft a down-fast deep throating.

Older women apparently had some 'Mad Skillz' worthy of respect!

Her hand, I noticed, was going between her legs.

Looking over at the lunch-lady, I saw she had bent her knees, her legs up and splayed like our running butterfly stretch. Her hands were going as well, and I didn't think I could satisfy both of them. I wondered if I should ask who's first, but they seemed to have a plan and I let it happen.

Marie cast the blankets down all the way and sat astride me, her breasts swaying with the movement. I had to like that part, but the part where she sat down quickly on my cock and started riding felt like something was Right Again.

What's not to like about being ridden?

She posted a clear up-and-down on me, my cock sliding up and deep inside her. I did a DIVE quickly to look (and turn up her sensitivity), and noted that she also had an egg right at the top of each fallopian tube. Would that mean twins for her, too? I hoped so, for some reason, but I couldn't explain why.

The worry about such things evaporated and I just let her ride me, her stiff arms on my shoulders propping herself up. My hands found her breasts and massaged to my heart's content, their soft fullness giving beautiful feedback to my palms. Her nipples stabbed the centers of my palms even as I did this, and I realized they were larger nipples than most I'd held.

Did having babies and nursing make the nipples larger? I wondered if there was a volumetric calculation anyone had done to determine if it did. I figured, yeah, it had to, all that suction, but the ENHANCE that had obviously happened (per her INFO, too) had tightened up her body all over, so maybe she just naturally had bigger than average nipples.

It didn't matter.

Fucking is fucking.

Reaching over with DIVE to the lunch lady beside me, I turned up her sensitivity, too, and was soon rewarded by both of them cooking off into orgasms, crying out loudly and shaking as their convulsions rocked my bed.

I just held onto Marie's hips and pushed my cock up and into her wet pussy, ramming myself up and home into her and loving every little sensation that came from it.

She collapsed onto my chest, holding me tight, and I just kept thrusting up and into her, my cock flashing in and out with the faster pace I set.