Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely had more toned muscles.

I could fast-hump her with a lot more stamina than I had before - at least, I was pretty sure - I wasn't experienced before my ENHANCE so I couldn't know. But, sliding up and in and IN and in-in-in-in hammering kept her coming and brought me right up to where I wanted to be:

"HRRNNRNnnnnnNNNGGG!!! YRThshzzzzzzzz.... fuUUuuuucuuuukkkkk..... Hrnnnnnggg! Offfuuuuckcyesssssss..."

My convulsing cock pumped cum into her and I held her tight even as she held tightly to me.

Looking back in the DIVE, I moved my cock over just slightly and ... YEsss, the next spurt went up her open cervix, her pouting-open os let that spurt flow upwards to coat her uterus.

Just as soon as I had the view, it went away, I was coming myself too hard and couldn't keep the vision going.

Suddenly feeling like the lunch-lady was missing out, I told Marie, "Get ready, Gotta let my bedmate have some of this...?"

She inhaled and rolled, and I rolled, too, pulling out and jumping over to lie between her now-outstretched legs, pumping into her and feeling the remnants of my orgasm take more convulsions from me, pumping into this new pussy and looking at her face.

Her expression was screwed up in happy-want, one arms pulling my shoulder and the other in the small of my back pulling me in. We kissed, and she started speaking some set of nonsense encouragements, "yes.there.oh.fuck.yeah... cum, yes, come in me, fill me, got that cock, love that cock, I feel it, filling me up, so full, so right, yeah, come, spray me full, yeah,..."

I was at the tail end of my cumming, so I slowed down. I could see from my DIVE that she'd gotten a good bit of cum, so I just lay flat and collapsed on her, just relaxed and happy.

Post-cum relaxation - the Best Kind of Relaxation.

We lay side by side, me face up in the middle and the two women on either side, at least 10 minutes. They were content to be silent, and I just lay there wondering if they'd say anything. Happily, they didn't, and I could just enjoy the skin next to mine.

My stomach growled, though, and that got a laugh, so I got up.

Inspired and deciding I could pee, I jogged to the bathroom and jumped in for a quick shower, letting the shower water and the pee flow down the drain together. Clean and refreshed, I shaved, and emerged to find Marie coming back downstairs, dressed in a robe.

Obviously referring to the lunch lady, she said, "She's off. Oh - there's two girls upstairs who are making us dinner, so if you want you can go upstairs now, or get dressed first, your option."

As much fun as it might be to surprise whoever was up there with my nakedness, I opted for the more conservative route and went in to get dressed.

When I got up there, Mom was getting lessons from one of the girls on how to make stir fry.

The girl, Marta, doing it seemed really confident. She looked Hispanic, but with some kind of Asian look to her face, too. I had some leftovers and a sandwich and just watched them work.

Maria came up, kissed me goodbye, and left.

I was thus in a house with two gorgeous girls my age, plus two downstairs I'd just come in, and... my mother.

Confronting the idea, I asked good-naturedly, "So, what's the plan for tonight?"

Chrissy said, "Marta and I are just here to prep food, we need at least 10 servings since there's you and Mrs. Kooper here, ..."

"Call me Sarah, dear."

"Sarah, yes. Plus the six for tonight, and midnight snacks since some of the girls will be up late."

My phone buzzed with a text. It was Jill. "Can I come over?"

"Yes c u soon"

The doorbell rang.

There wasn't a coincidence about it.

Before I could move, Chrissy went and let her in.

Jill was even more beautiful than when I'd seen her last. We hugged as she got in, but she didn't take her coat off.

After some pleasantries (including a hug from my mother, which to be fair she did with a lot of them anyway), Jill asked, "We have a lot to talk about, but it can't be here. Take a walk now?"

"Sure."

I pulled on another sweatshirt and added a light jacket, I didn't know how long we'd be out. Mom called, "Dinner in about 2 hours, dear!"

Jill led me out and we walked down the sidewalk. "Kev. Lots to tell you, not a lot of time."

"Okay?"

"About an hour after we made love, and you triggered me, my vision started filling with flashes of images. These weren't fast moving, really, but they were information dense, and it alternated, one eye, then the other eye, which made driving home a real bitch."

I just shut up and listened.

"The images were filling my head with math - really funky stuff, too - and I'm taking calc 3 this semester, so I'm ahead of the curve already. Sometimes the images would make me think and imagine, and by the time I got home and showered, I just had to crack open my calc textbook. Every single page, it felt like I'd seen it before and it was child's play."

She sighed and we could see our breath in the afternoon air, it was getting cooler.

"I spent the next two hours paging through my textbooks, skimming them, then just browsing through more and more wikipedia pages. I surprised my mother by making breakfast and telling her I wasn't going to classes, I had to go to the library, I'd be home really late. She worries about me, my parents are divorced, and she has to tell my dad what I've been doing, so ... it's tough."

I got that.

"Anyway, I was off. Trouble was, I needed information faster, and distilled better, than any webpage or scientific paper could do it, so i drove to the airport and flew to Boston."

"Uhh...?"

"There were people to see. I also found, not accidentally, I could DO THINGS. If I touch someone's hand, and breathe near them, seems to be both, I can ... start to influence them. It's like they want to do what I say, like I'm their boss."

"Must be nice...."

"Oh, come on. You can do this to anyone already, we all know that."

I smiled and shrugged, "Yeah, but I don't talk about it."

She nodded like I was being dumb. "No need to prevaricate with me. Anyway... You called me to become a Designer, I think that's the meaning. I understand my purpose, the thing you called me to do - to design a way to fix things - so humanity, and our children, survive. The thing is, I'm pretty sure I can do that. I know soooo much now. My mind is expanding every hour, I have intuitions about how things fit together. It's almost Godlike. Super-freakin' dangerous, too, but... sweet."

"What kinds of ...?"

"Look," she said, pointing across the street from us. "Glenda Roper lived there. It's vacant now, owned by a bank, they got foreclosed on. I could find some rich person and have them buy it and give it back to Glenda's family. Or, I could burn it down in an instant, compress it to baseball-sized and launch it into the sun... whatever. Not a problem. I've done it already with some rocks, it was kind of fun."

This obviously was making me nervous, but she seemed pretty laid back. We were just walking down the street, she didn't seem like a superbeing.

"You need proof, though, I think. Watch the house. Technically this is unethical, theft from the bank, but... Hmm... maybe I'd better do it to a car. Lots of questions will get asked if I make the house go away."

She turned and looked at a car in the driveway next door, at least 15 years old and with some body damage. The car lifted up, and as soon as it was high overhead, a sphere formed around it and it disappeared, going super-high up and headed east. "There. That's one Corolla that will be meeting a more interesting fate than most."

"Sending it to the moon?"

Chuckling, she put her hand (only slightly up by her side), down, and looked at me again, "Nope. If I aimed right, given the time of day, I subtracted all of Earth's orbital velocity, so it's going to fall into the Sun, straightaway. Orbital mechanics, I'm not sure I have it right. Fun stuff. I have limited info, I'm best-guess with my pitching-brain."

I thought about that for a while, then asked, "What's your plan?"

"There are ... a variety of worlds, planets, nice ones. I was thinking of throwing, literally throwing, an expedition together and sending it to one of them. But, it wouldn't be nice, I'd be condemning them to death, probably. Better thing would be, find a bunch of metal-rich asteroids and move them into high equatorial orbit around Earth."

"You can do that...? I guess you must be able to...?"

"Sure. Not a problem. Have to be careful on the orbits, though. And, I'd have to draft a good statement for when they show up. It's not the sort of thing that happens randomly."

"You need my approval?"

She sighed again, "Not really. I mean, you can do this stuff, too, and far more than I can, but you have a huge learning curve, that machine in your arm is way, way more complicated than what you gave me."

"Oh." My blood ran a little cold at her mentioning it. I'd told no one.

"Relax, I'm not going to tell anyone," she said, obviously reading my face. "I am going to have to commit some murders, though. It's kind of an ethical gray area? I could scoop up the bad people, but there's fewer questions if I just have them die of a pulmonary embolism or something quiet. In the case of the ships, well, that's a whole different thing. There might be innocent people onboard."

"What... ships?"

"Illegal fishing ships, all over the world, scraping the world's ocean bottoms, pulling out every living thing and killing it, just to get the 10 percent that they can sell in open-air markets back home, usually in Southeast Asia, or South America."

"Oh... How is it illegal?"

"International treaty, corruption lets it happen, no one cares. I care. If I don't fix this, we won't have any ocean biosphere left."

"You want permission?"

"No, just ... I just had to tell you, in case something else is happening that might affect this, too."

"I can't approve of killing people."

She got a look in her eyes, "Some of them are slaves, chained up in the bottoms of ships. Even if I set them free, they'd be killed, or their families would be. They're already dead, but they're serving the ultra rich psychopaths who run the ships."

"Give them a chance to get out? Maybe?"

Her look turned distant, and she took a deep breath. She spoke with authority, stopping our walk and looking up. "Attention. Your ship has been targeted. Your ship will sink in 10 minutes. Get everyone to a lifeboat, right now! Evacuate the ship. This is not a drill! This is not pretend. You have 10 minutes until your ship sinks. We recommend you sound the emergency siren. Radio for help. Your ship will sink in... 9 minutes."

She looked at me. "That good enough?"

"Who did you just say that to?"

Thin lipped, she said, "Six hundred twelve large fishing boats, mostly in the Southern Ocean near Antarctica... Hmmm... Most of them are in panic mode now... I made that a super-loud voice from the sky, right over the ships. Some people will have hearing damage, but everyone, even deep in the ship, will have heard it. If they speak English, at least, they'll know what to do."

She seemed to be thinking, so we just waited. "Most of the crews are headed in the right direction, lifeboat stations. Not all. Some captains are coming on the P.A. and saying it's a hoax. Hold on..."

She concentrated. We started walking, slowly, her hand coming to the crook of my arm so she could concentrate and walk at the same time. We waited.

Her eyes started moving increasingly fast, like she was thinking of a lot of things and making up her mind about something complicated.

Looking back at me, we stopped again, her inner-concentration had passed. "There. Most are starting to sink now..."

Taking an assertive voice again, she announced, "Your ships now have holes and are taking on water. We advise evacuating the ship immediately. All hands to lifeboat stations, and once full, get clear of the ship. The ship will not explode, just sink. This is NOT a drill. Do it NOW. Exit your ship. Your captain will not save you. Your ship is now sinking."

She looked at me again, tears forming in her eyes. "Some people are killing other people. This is not a nice group to deal with. Lots of radio chatter. I'm not trying to block that, it's ... it would be hard. There are some mayday calls."

"Will there be enough rescue ships to pick them up?"

"Yeah, though I was going to save that for later. Gotta concentrate."

There was a car in a driveway near us, we walked over and leaned against the trunk.

Her voice hard, she continued, "Three minutes! We have put another set of holes in your ship. Get off the ship now. Do not try to save pets or get things from your locker, just go to the lifeboats, if you want to live."

She shook her head. "Some people are still sailing, trying to ignore everything. I'll have to cope with that..." Half smiling, she said, "There. Explosions in the water near their ships, that's doing it. They're stopping.... Yeah. Explosions are good. Excellent motivator. Life rafts deployed."

"One minute. Get off the ship, right now. Run, do not walk. More holes will appear in your ship and it will go down very fast."

We waited. Cars passed us, driving down an ordinary street on an ordinary day. This was most definitely NOT an ordinary street conversation, yet as far as anyone knew, we were just two people standing on someone's driveway.

Overhead, I heard the sound of an airplane coming in low, a military one by the sound of it. I said, "Jill. Let's get off the street."

She looked around and realized something. Looking up, she said, "Oh. Yeah. Radar caught the car launch. Kinda fun. Yeah."

We walked to the front of the house and the door opened in front of us.

Looking apologetically at me, she said, "I've endangered us. I should have thought about military radars. They'll backtracked the car to a launch point around here."

"Will they know it's a car?"

She laughed, "WAYYYY too fast for that, they'll have just seen a sphere going up, fast. Probably looked like a missile launch, though. Can't do that now... Gotta focus on the ships."

"Okay. All clear on that set..." she waved her hand, like sweeping crumbs off a table, "...And... those..." Yeah... those, too. All set. Two left. Captains are going to go down with their ships. I can't change their minds, I don't think. Darn. Regardless, all done. Lots of people in lifeboats. Hold on, I gotta send an email."

I had to chuckle. No phone needed.

She spoke as if she was narrating.

"Attention, colon. This is L, I, E, G, E, period. I have sunk six hundred and twelve fishing boats operating illegally and in violation of international treaty in the Southern Ocean. The bottom of this email has the GPS locations of their crew lifeboats. All national navies and other ships that can assist in rescue operations should proceed to these locations immediately to pick up survivors."

"Paragraph. Secondly, all nations are hereby warned that worldwide, ships taking fish from the open ocean, more than one fish per person per day, or which are violating treaties, may be targeted for sinking unless they are within 100 kilometers of a continental shoreline. You are warned. All ships have 24 hours to comply or be sunk. Coordinates for survivors are below. Further messages soon. Liege out."

She turned to me, glanced upwards, and said, "The people that own this house will be home in about an hour. We can hang out here if you want, probably be a good idea since... yeah. This city is going to be overrun with cops and army... Damn. I really fucked up."

"What do we do?"

"Maybe... get everyone out of here? The whole town, Everyone? They're going to figure out something's going on at the college, that leads to you, and ...yeah. Woooowwwwww. I Seriously Fucked up."

"Can I fix it?"

She looked at me. "It'd take... wow, maybe? Uh... What's your range, pushing REALITY on people?"

"At last a couple of city blocks, don't know."

"Nowhere close. Tell you what. Try blanketing the entire city with REALITY, and then doing it for the Lakedale, and Baldwin, over south... make the epicenter of it in Baldwin, though."

I saw where she was going.

I had to sit down. This was going to be big.

Maybe an hour later, I'd got things worked out, and it turned out there wasn't a range limitation on the AutoDoc. I could use it on people anywhere on Earth, or off it, maybe, I just had to use the right words, which weren't easy to translate.

Jill was waiting for me.

"Hey, question. You know more about me than I do. What does REALITY do?"

She smiled, "Anything you want. Literally it pushes a new mental paradigm, uh, conception of how the world works, to anyone you do it to. That paradigm is one where you are the supreme authority, and any ideas you have about the way the world should be are made into their default assumptions. Never questioned, it's just how the world is, for them. They understand some people don't think the same way, but their allegiance is to you and with those presumptions."

"Oh." I wondered, "Can you find me, somehow, the set of people that are most concerned with this missile launch thing, and somehow give me that set of people, as a group, somehow?"

Her face screwed up, "Uh, yeah? I think so... Might be quite a list. Several hundred now. Hold on.... Uh... Yeah, I think I've got them. And, all the people who know about other people doing things, too. It'll be too big, but mostly right."

Speaking carefully to my AutoDoc, I told it to pull the list from JIll, and button REALITY to them, wherever they were.

I sat back, "Done. We'll see if it works."

We had been hearing helicopters, but after another ten minutes, the last one went away.

I looked at Jill. "I think you're probably a God now."

She looked back at me, her beautiful fresh face blinking back in fake allure, "Why, I doooo declare, Mistah Kooper, you do say the sweetest things. Even so, it's 'Goddess' to you."

I didn't feel very jovial. "What's next?"

"I'm working on a super-cheap solar panel. I have to suck up a lot of organic and inorganic chemistry first, and then most of chemical and mechanical engineering up past master's level degrees. Might take a few days."

We sat there quietly, thinking. I was contemplating what this new power would mean geopolitically - whether people were going to starve in countries dependent on fish.

Compared to killing all of humanity if too many ocean ecosystems collapsed, it seemed like a good trade.

A car drove into the driveway. I looked out the window, and was about to button them with REALITY but realized I'd already done it when I'd hit the whole city.

They paused in the car, then got out and came in the front door.

After some introductions (them, to me), I told them to get dinner ready but we'd be gone pretty soon. It worked - they just went and did what they normally did, I guessed. They were both in their late 20's and, per their explanation, worked at the same office complex - it's where they met. The woman was pretty in the face but not at all athletic.

In exchange for the use of their house, I buttoned ENHANCE, normal/fast speed, then told them to use the bathroom and put a loaf of bread by their bed and go there now, they were going to get tired.

The woman asked if she could give me a blowjob first, or get me food or anything, but I said, no, thanks. She apologized for being on birth control, but I said it was no problem, that was right for what they had been doing as a married couple, and I didn't want to interfere in that.

Really, I didn't. They seemed like nice people. Still, it seemed wrong that they had been married for ... 3 years? No kids yet, from the birth control probably. Still, sometimes things don't work right. I did a DIVE really quick and found out she had problems, too. ENHANCE would fix those. The husband was fine.