Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted over in bed so I could whisper, too. "You... want ... twins? Why me?"

"Nobody knows! We talked about it. Mystery. But, it just seems natural, the Right Thing. I'm not questioning it, which is odd by itself. I'm certain, though. More than anything ever in my life. We think it might be some kind of mind control, but that would seem... wrong? Manipulative? This doesn't feel like that, it's like, we know you're a good person, you'd never harm anyone, and we just ended up in the wrong place / wrong time somehow, or, more like, RIGHT place RIGHT time."

"I'm sorry if I changed your life, somehow. You deserve to have your life..."

She considered it and said, "If you can do this now, even if you don't know how you did it. Maybe, you could do it again when I'm, like, 35? I'd get to live two lifespans. Twice as many kids, marry someone new."

Giving up on the ultra-soft but keeping it to a whisper (especially given the talking and vacuum running outside my door), I was going to reply, but yawned.

I'd been sleeping all day, but it didn't matter.

She kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "Our Secrets," then pulled up the covers on me and turned out the lights.

I leaned back and sleep overtook me.

== ==

At some point in the night, I found myself being backed-into by someone getting in my queen-sized bed in front of me, and someone at the same time getting in behind me.

There was some whispering.

I pulled them to me, finding there were ample boobs to hold onto, and a soft body. It was Elle, I was sure, but there were just a few extra curves and I enjoyed the hand holding.

From behind me, a hand gripped and I knew that had to be Hilli. Her hand dipped down, running over my chest, but getting down to my waist and finding low-and-behold my cock was already half-inflated.

I knew I couldn't get into a girl that fast, I'd have to warm them up, so I turned to Hilli and said, "Help me out?"

"Sure, what?"

"Climb up between Elle's legs. Headfirst."

I could tell there was a hesitation. I wondered if she'd comply. She was super-super-attractive, I'd be an idiot to kick her out of bed, and if she was going to say no, she might do it right there.

In which case, my brain reasoned, I'd have Sabrina, and I'd be ten times better off than I ever could have been before I had AutoDoc.

Waiting for this to happen, I triggered the AutoDoc menu, and tried to look for how to ask questions or search. Looking up any word would bring up the dictionary, so I tried looking up the words but failed.

Looking back at 'dive' for info on Elle, her body outline had subsystems in different colors and textures, and I could dive through those. Going down to where her hips were, I had to move in my vision and using tiny muscle movements in my arm, and found ... the endocrine system? No. Digestive? No. I was swimming through tissues and symbols for tons of things. This might mean something to someone, but I wasn't that person yet.

Renal-kidney-bladder-urethra? No. Reproductive? YES, bingo, I had it.

Once there, I found the muscular interconnections, connective tissues, nerve clusters for control and sensory nerves... Ah, there they were - her clitoris, the sponge-like tissues that were inflating as I watched with blood from being flattened to getting longer. I didn't realize that one organ inflated and expanded the lips under the surface, then dipped down into and alongside the vagina to elongate it.

Thinking, "How do I stimulate this thing?" I realized there were buttons next to some of these clusters, but really they were more like dials. I turned one up and heard, and felt her stiffen and inhale. The inflation on her clitoral body increased rapidly and her breathing sped up.

Hilli had only just started licking inwards on her thighs, and as soon as her tongue got to Elle's clit, Elle just about flipped, her stiffening and deep groan was a huge response.

I realized, if I did this a lot, the girls would figure out their bodies were being manipulated, so I backed off from the dial and turned it back to normal.

My action did nothing for Elle's excitement level, though. She wanted licking, so she grabbed Hilli's head and pulled it into her.

Hilli wasn't quite ready for that, I think, but she figured it out.

There wasn't much need from there, I could see Elle's sex was distended and making lots of juices, so I told Hilli to shift over, I was going to get going.

Elle pulled me over, too, being a lot less inhibited than I thought she'd be, and I got positioned on top of her and between her legs. We hadn't said anything to each other.

It didn't matter. Elle's legs pulled me in, and I pushed my cock up and between her lips, UP and IN and DEEP and YEAH! Nice, into her waiting and wet pussy.

Rocking in her, she wanted me faster, so I moved faster slightly but kept some back for a build-up.

Elle was not shy now. She wanted what she wanted, and that was my cock, moving into her, faster, harder and Now.

I propped myself up on my elbows a little, then started pumping my hips up and into Elle, ramming my cock in and loving it.

Hilli, I think was taken aback, she said, "Well then, gotta do what ya gotta do! Ride that, Kevin!"

We went for maybe five minutes of fast and slow and hard and soft and added some kisses to the middle, until I pushed up and came, hard, pushing her body and wanting to get my cock just that little extra bit into her as my spasm told me I was shooting cum.

My eyes saw stars, and I loved it, grunting the fuck out of the whole thing and knowing what good sex was. Elle wasn't the most athletic gal, or, hadn't been in the past, but she was fun to move against, and feel as she moved against me.

We sighed and relaxed, settling down. After a bit, I pulled out and rotated back, the covers long since having receded to my feet.

Hilli said, so obviously smiling despite the darkness being such that I could only barely see her outline, "I think I need to applaud."

We laughed freely and I loved it.

Elle said, "You fucked the hell out of my pussy, there, Kev. I didn't think you had it in you. Of course, I would Not Have Guessed I would be doing this, either." Thinking a second, she sighed, "At least, before last week I wouldn't. I've been thinking about this for a week straight, even through being sick."

Hilli added, "Got that right. Wet panties, every night, every morning. Mom even asked me, she smelled it, asked me, 'Hillary, you dreaming about someone specific?' I had to laugh and deny it, but she knew I was lying. Mom's usually onto me."

This was interesting info. I didn't know girls talked with their mothers like this.

"I broke down and admitted it. I told her, Oh-yeah! And, I talked about what you were like, sexy legs, runner's legs. I dated Jason, on your team, last year, and went to see him, and you, really, running. Fun! Lots of hunky guys, steaming up the place. I just wanted to dunk you in a river and ride you out."

"Me?"

"Well, Jason, but you were there. One of my thoughts did include... some kind of ... party."

I said, "I hope I was a good dancer at your dream-party 'cuz I'm not really that good elsewhere."

Elle piped up, "You danced on my cervix pretty well there, Mr. Kooper. Meeee-likeee."

Just then, she started and said, "Oh, yeah, almost forgot."

She bent over and quickly sucked up my quite flaccid floppy penis, pulling all the liquids off of it. Then, grabbing the covers, she pulled them up again. Hilli got on my other side, and we settled in. I yawned, and that was that

Sleeeeep.

== ==

Waking to some kind of light, I looked and found Hilli was shifting her butt into my crotch, letting my cock ride up between her cheeks.

I said, "Good morning, Miss Davids."

"Good morning, Mr. Kooper. I think you have a thing that needs some attention."

"Correct," I said, then added, "Turn to face me. I want to look at you."

Her motion curved over to me, rotating in place and coming to rest in my arms, face to face. Hilli was one of the quietest people I'd known, but with me, in the middle of the night, she'd been pretty open. And her face? This was a face that would get people Going. Deep bedroom eyes. A Girl-next-door kind of calm serenity just flowed off her. Amazingly pretty features, and there she was, face to face with me.

I stroked her cheek and she leaned in to kiss me, and I kissed back.

Tender kisses, softly given and received, and I had no right to kiss her. She was seriously sexy and hot and wow I was really doing this?

Her breathing got more labored, and I could tell she was playing with herself while we kissed.

She said, "I've wanted you since 4 am, but I waited. Since Tuesday, really, but recently since 4. Can you...? I have this... spot... this ... place..."

"How?"

"Oh, yeah, I know Exactly How."

She got a pillow and shifted us. Elle, behind me, moved out of the way, apparently she was awake, too. The pillow went on the bed about at her hips, and she rotated to lie face down on it, the pillow raising her butt up into the air.

"Do me... from the back?"

As I started to move, she said, "But... be slow. I was only with Jason twice, he was a bit of a dick but fun to hang with."

"Oh. Okay."

Moving up behind her, my cock hard, swinging between my legs, I got between her legs and lay down over her back, pushing my hand down by her hip-front to reach her thigh so I could pull her leg if I needed to... and I found I could also reach her sex very nicely.

Rubbing in circles, she started to grunt and pant, "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuckyeah.... Where in the hell? Ohmygod you're... right there..."

My cock was up on her butt-crack, so I shifted down and let it fall between her legs. Finding it with my fingers, I tucked it up and pressed in, slowly, tiny pushing motions and meeting tight but slick resistance as I moved.

Ohhhh yeah, sliding in, I got there, I pushed IN and I was up! She was shorter than me by a little, so my other arm could pull down on her shoulder from the front and drive myself in.

Her wanton grunting-happy went into the mattress.

Stroking slowly, I set my fingers to moving and found her nubbin poking hard at my finger, giving me a good amount to cover with just gentle pressure and circular motion over the underneath tissue.

I'd seen how the clit head was laid out, nerves organized just so, connective tissue that tugged and as it moved would trigger other nerve cells. I got that. Just like my cock, deep UP and IN her pussy, pushed out on those muscle-bands and let them trip over themselves sending happy-grams up the brainstem.

Life with a clit must be a wonderful thing.

My cock was WAY more sensitive than it had ever been before this happened, so I know I got fixed up, but still I wondered if it was as good a means of putting The Happy into my brain as the joy buzzer Hillary had.

I don't think I was in there more than two minutes (rubbing her clit all the while), and she started coming. She came hard and fast and grunting, then shouting, "FUck My CUUUunt, fuckmycunt, fuckmycunt, fuckmycunt, fuckmycunt, ....OooooooOOOOOOhhhhyeahhhh baby push that fucker in me yeahahhhhh..."

I wondered what the inside of her looked like, so I tripped my AutoDoc and did Dive back in where I'd looked before (it found it quickly) and saw what my penis was doing.

Her muscles inside were clenching in a cycle made of orgasm chemical-nerve-trigger, hitting her spinal cord and bouncing back with a built-in pause, then going on to push the clench-come cycle again. Her vaginal walls bore down on my cock, pushing me to new heights even as I was seeing stars and anatomy at the same time in my vision.

My finger continuing to dance over her clit had an effect on this, but I could tell the core of the orgasm was a complex interplay that was triggered by sections of the clitoral body alongside the vagina and interconnected with it.

Wow.

I had to drop that view and just go back to fucking this gorgeous pussy, this amazing person, this athletic goddess who could jump and roll and do amazing things with her body, and yet there she was with her pussy doing Beyond things to my cock, and all of my senses.

I came. I came big. I pushed into her and hard and I knew the head of my cock was going past her cervix into a sort of ending-spot at the top of her vagina, but in the process my cock head was rubbing past her cervix. I'd seen it.

Pulling that up in my vision, I watched it, the damn-sexy thing happening in 3-d right in front of me. Her cervix was flexing in that it was being distorted and moved and then moved back, the opening in the center looking like the end of my penis, a hole with flaps.

Her grunts as I did this corresponded with touching that, moving that cervix, and weren't exactly pain, they were wanton and craven and desperate, but not pained as much as deep-grunting touched-to-core sensations.

As I sped up I turned off the display and went to fast-hard mode, loving it as much as she did, and we both cried out with the overwhelming joy of it, hers a high-pitched fast, "yesmore yesmore yesmore...."

My own grunting was deep and guttural and hard-lifting like with the big barbells, but then just middle register as the fireworks behind my eyes made the world recede in grey fog of ecstasy.

I couldn't think or do anything from being lost in it for a while.

Her choice of positions? I was Definitely doing it again from the rear!

We stopped, partially because at the end I'd shoved in as hard and deep as I could go, and that led to less movement and more joy. I gradually returned to my body, panting, aching with the echoes, and then my hips twitched inwards with follow-on convulsions of OohhhboyYes nnnnrrrrg!-hiptwitch-spurt happiness.

Waiting a few minutes just basking in this let me kind of get my sense of reality back, like waking up from a dream.

I pulled my hand out from under her, having lost some feeling in it, but in the process slipped out, rolling over on my side in a spot cleared by Elle.

As I did, I notice the door was open and we had an audience, every one of whom was grinning their ass off.

Lara was kneeling by the door frame on her haunches, and said, "Happy Kevin."

"Oh, yeah."

Behind her stood Sabrina - and then Terri, who I hadn't even slept with, I didn't think, unless they had come and gone in the night.

Behind Terri was Dawn, my sister. My sister?!?!?

I had no idea why Dawn was there, but, hell, why not. I was in a good place right then, just came and I Was Happpyyyyyy! It Just Didn't Matter if I had an audience, no effing cares in the world mattered.

Hillary moved, dragging herself up, and then over, and pulled her head over my crotch, sucking in my cock and "MmmmmmMMMmmmm-ing" the taste, so it was apparently good to her. I wasn't going down much, still at half-mast at least, and Hilli's mouth didn't fit all the way down on me.

She did try, though.

Dawn, after I glanced up, had a suspicious look on her face, but then she licked her lips like she'd want some, too, and that was a little too odd for me so I looked back.

Lara said, "Kev. We've made breakfast for everyone, it's Sunday. I was upstairs earlier - in a robe - and had a wonderful long talk with Sarah." That was my mom's name. "She said you sometimes go to mass with her on Sunday mornings, and she thought you might like to go this morning, but if there were too many other people that might be difficult so she'd understand."

I did want to go. I liked our parish priest, he was a young guy from Belize who spoke with a British accent that was interesting, and he got the group of us into complicated conversations about what Right Action was, or what this or that Bible verse could mean, or how it might help us think about the world.

Still, I didn't need to go out that much. There Were Sexy Women Here.

"Breakfast sounds nice. I'm hungry."

Elle got up, and I got up but turned around to help Hilli up. She accepted my proffered hand and said, smiling but wide-eyed, "I accept your hand, sir, and hope you'll have mine."

As she got off the bed and stood, I kissed the back of her hand, then pulled her in suddenly tight, my arm around the small of her back, and said, "I'll take what I like, and I've had no better offer today. I'll think on it," then bent in and kissed her, hard-lipped and deep, and she swooned into me.

The room made appreciative noises until someone clapped, and with the applause we broke and smiled and walked bare-butt-nekkid out and over to my downstairs kitchen area

Dawn was naked again, something I'd not seen too much of since it was mostly just her head visible out the door before. I asked why.

She said, "Duh, Kev. You might need a blowjob. I'm here for that, Lara said she'd tell me if I was needed. Plus, we're gonna paint down here, and Mom told me to make sure you didn't choose crap colors like you usually do."

"I did NOT paint my bedroom walls black."

"No, but you didn't repaint them, either. It's dingy in there. You need to sparkle it up a little. If you're a God, you wear white robes and live in a white marble palace. Everybody knows Thaaaat."

She was being silly at the end, but I quoted Groundhog day, "I'm not God. At least, I'm not THE God. I might be A God, but not I'm not THE God."

Elle got the reference and said something about twelve years of catholic school talking, but then had to explain the movie to the others. I was confused how so many smart girls hadn't seen such an epic movie.

Breakfast was full and complete and amazing and had been cooperated on.

All around me were boobs - small and large, and I took advantage of the chance to reach out and gently squeeze and fondle them, and then kiss the person whom I'd just fondled.

After some standing around and getting the table cleaned, I found that the person who I was fondling the breast of turned out to be Dawn.

Ooops!

I said, "Uh... Sorry."

"For what?"

"Oh."

"Fondle all you want, Kev. I'm not using them right now. No babies in sight. No lovers wanting to slobber on them and bounce on my tummy." She was smiling and the girls around were, too.

"Okay?"

She moved to get me better access, and it seemed like if I didn't fondle them she could take that as an insult, so I did more, and then bent down to look closer at her nipples. There were tiny hairs coming out from around them, so I turned to Hillary next to me and asked if I could compare those to hers.

Hillary saw what I was doing and said dismissively, "Oh, yeah. I have to pluck those out. Hurts like heck sometimes, but some of the girls in the locker room would find any excuse to be mean, so, yeah."

I looked up at Dawn and she nodded with pursed lips in an 'of-course' motion.

Getting an urge, I bent down and planted a kiss on Dawn's nipple, then kind of sucked it in and appreciated. Breaking that, I turned to Hillary and did the same thing. Hers were way smaller, but the nipple itself was larger and reacted to my tongue.

She shuddered and almost-screeched and the girls around us laughed. "Watch it, Kevin, or I'll take you back in there to get another load out of you."

I backed off, but gave her another kiss and got an 'Awwwww'. Everything I was doing was observed closely. This was so different from my normal existence, I knew it was going to be an adjustment to keep from doing stupid shit and have people notice - and remember it.

I heard footsteps on the stairs, and it was Mom, wearing a dress she usually went to church in. We weren't that formal, but she didn't go to Mass wearing slacks for some reason, at least when it wasn't icey-nasty out.

She got about halfway down and we all walked over. Her eyes darted over the assembled girls and me and said, "Oh, there's some people I don't know here. Welcome!"

Looking at me like I was the responsible one in the group, she said, "Kevin, I'm headed out. You have my permission to paint this basement any darn color you want, purple and poka-dots, I don't care. Not one whit does it matter. You're probably going off to get a master's in a few years, so, whatever, we'll repaint it when you're done."

1...678910...27