Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 04: UNDER WAY

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
3.3k words
4.43
1.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

The aliens called him up from the hold. When he arrived, they told him to meet them in the milking room. When he arrived, one of them was floating in the room.

"We have decided it would harm these machines to leave them in this state for the entire trip. We are going to move them to a room near your holding area. We will need you to come to their room once a month, and service them to keep them active. We will take care of their sustenance, but we don't want them to dry out in case we need them again."

Bill really didn't want to do that, but he didn't want to have Sasha thrown away either. He still held out hope she could be revived. He nodded and went back down to his area.

A few days later, the aliens called him up. They showed him where the milk girls were and told him to stay in the room until he had serviced each one of them. He started with Sasha. He had to be careful because the aliens had been correct. She was very dry. He had to use his own saliva to get her wet. He was finally able to penetrate her, but it took a while. When he was done with her, he called for the aliens.

"They have already begun to dry out. You will need to put the lubricating spray on their vaginas to protect them."

The aliens agreed and told him to come back tomorrow for the rest. When he came back, the lube spray was there, and he had no problem servicing each of the other "machines" they wanted serviced.

Within a week, the aliens called Bill up to the upper level. "We will be leaving your planet this day. After one hundred of your years, we can finally go home. We wanted to thank you for making this trip possible."

They felt the shudder of the ship leaving the place it had sat for one hundred years. Once it was moving, they felt nothing. When the ship left the atmosphere, they hit whatever technology they had to jump into "Warp Drive" or whatever they called it, the humans felt the lurch once. From then on, they never felt anything and would forget where they were in a few short months.

Bill went around to check on each group. Other than a few bumps, everyone was fine. They were on their way to wherever the hell they were going.

Maggie decided to sit down with each woman to chart their cycles. There were two or three older women that did not want to get pregnant. This way, they would know when to avoid the bulls. The others would know when to seek out a bull. Maggie was forty-five and had no intention of getting pregnant. That didn't mean she didn't want to ride Bill as often as she safely could.

The routine developed very quickly. Bill took turns sleeping with each of his women. Within one month, reports started coming in of women becoming pregnant. He sent Maggie around to check on each as it became known. The first several were all among the young American girls. This was not a surprise, as they were the youngest and most fertile. The cock rings on the bulls not only enlarged their members, but the prong that was inserted into their scrotum also increased their virility. Within two months, they had ten pregnancies. The aliens were thrilled. At this rate, there would be maybe one hundred new humans by the time they arrived.

The first baby to arrive was by Tabitha, or Tabby in group one. She had a fine baby boy. Bill had put her in the medical stall and Maggie stayed with her until she was able to go back to their rooms. Maggie realized quickly that they would need a nursery real soon. As the rate of babies being born increased, there would be a need for a larger nursery. Bill took over a storage area and had it converted to a nursery. The aliens gave them hot lamps and blankets for the babies. Maggie found two women to work in the nursery. It became obvious the nursey would be occupied for the entire trip. Esmeralda and Zekia, the Jamaican woman, both volunteered for this. They were perfect for this assignment.

The first of his group to get pregnant was Sue. She was pregnant within six weeks of them leaving. She had a little girl and they stayed in the nursery until the baby was strong enough to come to their rooms.

However, Bill was concerned with the number of small children that would soon be filling up all the group's rooms. He brought in Mary, the engineering student, to discuss with Maggie how to handle the children. It was decided Mary would design and build an area that could house the mothers and babies until their babies were old enough to be put in a day care. Within a couple of weeks, Mary had the nursery set up that included beds for the mothers beside their babies. She also built a large play area for the children as they got older. They built a day care area for the children that included bedrooms for the mothers and children.

Bill was very impressed with all of this. They did have talented people here.

Kris was the next of his to get pregnant. Bill was doing his part to populate the colony. She had a little boy and was off to the nursery. Patty and Maggie were doing the best they could to keep Bill satisfied, but he had been used to fucking the twelve machines regularly, and his ring made him hornier.

This problem was satisfied by Vicki, the leader of group two. She came to see Bill after about four months.

"Bill, I am sorry to bother you, but I have a bit of a problem. I don't know how to talk about this, but our bull is not satisfying any of my girls. He is listless, and none of my girls have gotten pregnant. My girls are unhappy with him. I don't know what to do."

"Let me think about it and talk to Patty and Maggie about it. We'll get back to you."

When he approached Maggie and Patty, he was surprised by their response.

Patty was as direct as she usually was. "I think it is your duty to go there and knock them women up before our handlers notice." Maggie agreed. They were the only group that had not had a woman get pregnant yet.

He agreed and went to tell Vicki. "Maggie and Patty decided I must help your group out. I will stay with each of you until some of you get pregnant."

Vicki couldn't help herself. She jumped into his arms and started kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you. That would be great." Bill thought it would only be fair to start with Vicki.

She agreed and led him to their breeding room. Since everyone had been naked from the beginning, it was harder to get aroused by the sight of a breast or vagina, but this was his first black girl, and he was at attention. She had a very good body, firm and slim. Her breasts were perky with very well-defined nipples. Even before they got to the bed, she was wet. She stopped him, and bend down over the edge of the bed, showing him her ass.

She looked back at him and said, "Breed me, you stud. Fuck me until I am leaking your sperm." He liked her talking dirty. He slapped that beautiful, black ass and mounted her. She shuttered as he entered her, and tried to hold her ground as he began riding her with gusto. When he reached around her and grabbed a breast, she let go. She began shaking in her legs and shoulders. He grabbed her hair to keep her up to him and rode her until he was satisfied. When he was finished with her, he pushed her down on the bed. She lay there panting for several minutes.

"That is what I have been missing. I need your child in me. Please do this until I am breed." He turned her over and kissed her gently. She returned the kiss and held him until he pulled away.

"I need to get at least one more today if I can. Can you go and get one of them that is the closest to their time of the month?"

Vicki finally was able to walk and went to get another girl. She came back with Wanda. Wanda was the youngest of her group. She was only just eighteen and had not much experience with men. Vicki left them alone.

"Wanda, have you been with the bull yet?" She nodded, looking down. "That's okay. Are you ready to be with me?"

She looked at him with big eyes. Her eyes became moist. "Is something wrong, Wanda?"

"I don't know how to tell you this. I have never been with a man. I make the bull leave me alone when it is my turn."

"Wanda, that's okay. I won't force you. But you know what our handlers are expecting. You will have to get pregnant sooner or later. I would be happy for that to be with me, but you let me know."

He sent her away and called for Vicki. "Did you know she was a virgin?"

"So that's it. I knew something was up, but I never dreamed a girl as pretty as her would not have seduced a boy by now. What are we going to do?"

"I told her I would not force her, but that she knew what was expected of all of us in this world. I will leave her to you. You bring her to me when she is ready. Until then, how about another one today?"

Vicki brought him Lydia, the English girl. "Vicki says you're goina fuck me proper. It's about time I get a good rubbing."

She laid down on the bed and had her legs spread before Vicki could get out of the room. Bill could see she was wet and willing. She helped him into her honey hole, and he slipped all the way in. He stood on the edge of the bed and held her legs in his arms as he fucked her "proper", as she called it. When he was ready to come, he reached down and pulled her to him and held her close as he filled her with the sperm she had been looking for. She pushed him off her and slipped down on the floor in front of him. She took his wet member into her mouth and began licking and sucking it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it completely. He didn't think he would be able to perform again after two in a row, but she brought him back. As soon as she saw him hard, she jumped up, bent over, and shook her ass at him. He took the hint, and plowed right into the pussy that was still leaking his previous efforts. She moved back on him, as if she was trying to fuck him instead of the other way around. Either way, they banged against each other until they both came again. This was quicker, and not as deep, but just as much fun.

Bill now had only the other young American, Beth, and Esmeralda. He told Vicki to have one of them come to his room that night.

Esmeralda arrived as soon as she finished at the nursery. "Senior, I understand you want to lay with me?" He nodded." She smiled. "Good, that poor young man with no brain isn't very good at this. I need a real man to take me and plant his seed. I need to be in my nursey as a mother, not an employee."

She pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. She knew what she wanted, and how she wanted it. She eased herself down on his dick until he was completely inside. When he was fully in her, she began riding him with the enthusiasm of a young bronco rider. She smiled at him as she brought him to the end. When he fired into her, she slumped down on him and squeezed her vagina walls against his dick, trying to hold everything inside. She then rolled off him and held her legs together to stop any leakage. She had done this before.

Right then, he decided to have Maggie help her give lessons on getting pregnant to the younger girls that were having problems. After several minutes, she kissed him, thanked him, and left with a rag between her legs.

So, he had fucked three of the women in group two in one day. He would get the other two soon, and he would have to continue with them until they began getting pregnant.

Patty and Sue came in to see him. Sue's daughter was asleep in the other room. They all laid down together and held each other for a while. Then Sue got up and went back to her baby. Patty and Bill lay in each other's arms until they fell asleep.

The next day, Bill went looking for Beth. He found her helping in the dining area. "Hi Beth. Did Vicki tell you about me?"

"Yes, sir she did. I was going to come to your quarters tonight if that is okay with you?"

He told her it was, and then asked her about Wanda.

"Sir, I think she had never been with a man before. She is very much afraid of it. I have told her how much fun it is with a man that knows what he is doing. I am sure you will be able to make her enjoy the experience once she is past the beginning."

"Thank you, Beth. Come tonight, it will be fun. If you want, you could ask Wanda to come and watch. That way, she could see how it is done, and how much you enjoy it. How about that?" Beth nodded and he headed back to his rooms.

Beth arrived that evening with Wanda in tow. "I got her to come."

"Thanks for coming, Wanda. You don't have to do anything yet. You can just watch to see what happens, okay?" She nodded.

Bill took them into one of their rooms. He kissed Beth softly and she returned the kiss. He fondled her breasts and rubbed her shoulders for a few minutes. She sat down on the bed, and he reached between her legs. She closed her eyes and opened her legs wider to give him better access. He stroked her for a few minutes until she was wet. Then he pushed her down on her back and bent down to get better access to her juices. He began licking her and pushing his finger into her. The further inside her he went, the wider she spread her legs. He finally told her to move up on the bed and she did so quickly. He climbed onto the bed between her legs. She bent her knees to help elevate her pussy. She then helped him into her and laid back once he was inside her. He began to slowly thrust in and out while looking her in the eye. They didn't break their stare until he had her ready to blow. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as the heat built up inside her. When he was ready to deposit his seed in her, he thrust deep into her and held himself there as he fired into her. She came the moment she felt his spasms. When he was finished, he lay on her breasts and rested. She held him to her, and they enjoyed the moment.

As Bill backed off Beth, he happened to look at Wanda. Her mouth was open, and she was frigging herself violently. He picked her up off the chair and laid her on the bed beside Beth. Beth gave them room and Wanda spread her legs to continue what she was doing. She stopped when Bill's head got in the way. He began licking up her juices and putting his tongue inside her. After a few minutes, he stopped and looked into her eyes. You could see in her eyes that she wanted him to continue, so he climbed up her slowly, kissing and massaging her body as he moved north. He sucked on each nipple for a few minutes, just to set the heat. He could see the heat in her eyes, so he spread her legs apart and lay down between them. Beth sat up and helped guide him into her. He had to move slowly. He was the first man to christen this pussy and he didn't want to hurt her. As he pushed into her, he reached the hymen. It let him pass. It is not really a barrier, just a protection left over from development. As he entered her, she was sweating and straining. He continued as he looked into her eyes. She was determined and he was soon all the way inside her. Once he was in, he lay still for a few minutes to allow her to breathe and relax. She finally put her arms around him and let go of every fear she had about sex. She let him ride her like she had always dreamed of while masturbating all those years. This was so much better than that. Her first orgasm by a man was everything she had dreamed it would be. She came in waves, and he continued until she began to settle down. He came as she was laying back panting. The feeling of him coming inside her, warming her vaginal track, made her smile. This was what they had been talking about. She was going to give him a baby, and that would be wonderful. When he was finished, he reached down and kissed her. She hugged him again and thanked him over and over.

Bill looked at Beth. "I guess we won't have any problems getting her to repeat the process any longer." Beth smiled and got out of the bed. When Wanda was recovered, they headed back to their rooms.

Over the next couple of weeks, until he had breed each of the five women in group two during their fertile periods, he continued to fuck them as often as he could. Within two months, four of them were pregnant. Only Esmerelda had not gotten pregnant yet, and he would have her come to him during her most fertile time until she did.

Days and time dissolved into the vaper. They didn't know what day of the week it was, what month it was. None of that mattered any longer. Bill began marking time by Maggie's charts of the cycles and babies.

At what he guessed was approximately one year from the time they left, he and Maggie took assessment of where they were. They had ten children already born, with another fifteen women in varying stages of pregnancies. They even had Tabby who was pregnant for the second time. She had just started her second.

This meant over half of the childbearing women had gotten pregnant. Only the bull in group two had not impregnated several of their women. Maggie believed he was sterile, or his sperm count was too low. They didn't want to tell the aliens for fear they would just kill him, and Bill needed his service. Even if he couldn't get them pregnant, he could still satisfy their need for sex instead of Bill. He was straining with the nine women he was trying to satisfy now. If it wasn't for that the ring injecting him with energy, he probably would have collapsed from fatigue by now. Not that he's complaining, you understand.

The trip continued.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers