Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 08: TRUTH

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
2.5k words
4.51
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Weeks became months. Their harvest was good for enough new seeds and food for a weekly meal. They started building the sod house as soon as they had what they hoped would be enough bricks. They picked a clear area on the path to the lake. Without anything to make mortar with, they would have to just stack them and run vines around the bricks to keep them as strong as possible. At least so far, they have had no strong winds, or rain to destroy the bricks, and there had been no cold weather so far. They were halfway through the entire cycle of this planet's rotation around its sun. It would take another earth year to complete the entire cycle around this sun. If they did and had no hot or cold weather, they would be okay.

In one day, they had laid out a ten by fourteen-foot foundation. They began stacking the bricks in an alternating step until they were head high. It seemed to be holding okay with the vines inter-twined around every other row of bricks. They stopped when they were eight foot high. Now they had to fasten vines over the top to enclose their structure. It took several tries to find a method that was sturdy enough to hold the vines over the building and provide a covering. Eventually, they had an enclosed structure with one doorway entrance.

Bill decided to store the items they were leaving outside every night in the new structure.

They were still living in the ship. It would more comfortable than anything they could do outside for a long while.

Bill and Maggie were sleeping together any night he wasn't with his other women. Abigail had only one child and she wanted another badly. Bill had promised to help her, and he figured it was time. He went to see Helen about her. He found Helen in their living room area. There were now six children in group one, and the room was buzzing. Abigail was there with her child. He was now two and spending his days in the play area. They agreed she would come to Bill's quarters tomorrow while the child was at play area.

Abigail arrived early the next morning. She was a black-haired black woman of thirty years. She was not slender but had a sturdy frame. She did not consider herself to have a beautiful figure, but she had firm breasts and a reasonably flat stomach, considering she had a child under these conditions. The first child had come by way of one of the bulls, and now, she wanted one with Bill. She figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one of his kids. When you are naked in front of everyone, there are no secrets. You have what you have and are what you are. It is best to just go with it like it is wonderful that way it is.

Bill took her by the hand, and they headed into his room. She laid on the bed and hung her head over the edge. She was going to be remembered some way, and this usually worked with men. She smacked her lips and opened her mouth. Bill thought this was as good a way to build up steam as any other, so he pushed his limp dick into her mouth. Abigail began licking and playing with him until he was firm. When he she opened wide and pulled him by his hips down her throat. It caught Bill by surprised how aggressive she was in taking him deep. He was down her throat with the first thrust. Most women had to relax and work it down past their tonsils. Abigail had no such problems. He played with her breasts as he fucked her mouth. He wasn't going to come in her mouth. The objective, after all, was to breed her, not just have sex with her. He pulled out and lifted her up on the bed. He told her to get on her knees and she did eagerly. Abby shook her ass and slapped it herself. He shook his head as he mounted her. She was going to get his seed, and she wanted a good ride to go along with it.

He grabbed her hair to get leverage and began pounding her pussy. He pushed in as far as he could, held it for a moment, and pulled back to the edge. He repeated this for as long as he needed to build up his ejection. She was grunting and grinding her ass against him as he fucked her. When he was ready, he thrust in deep and held her head back a tightly as he could to get as deep as he could when he filled her. She shook as he filled her with everything he had. After he was finished, he stayed inside her for a few minutes. He finally pulled out and slumped over on the bed. She rolled over and squeezed her legs together. They lay there for several minutes until they had recovered. She thanked him and left.

Maggie came into the room and smiled. "Another satisfied customer, I see. I should start charging for these service calls."

She told him to get up and get to work. "What do you think I have been doing for the past hour?" He smiled and got up.

Over the next six months, they had another ten babies, and Abigail was big with Bill's baby. The next crop was almost ready to harvest, and they had built two more sod houses on the path to the lake. Some of the women started to take blankets and sleep in the buildings occasionally. It was a change. The air was refreshing. One woman took the bull with her and had him fuck her in the building. After he was finished, she tied him to a stake in the ground and he stood there until morning. Bill was making an early round and came in to see Helen sleeping on the ground with her bull standing beside her, tied to the stake. He had to smile. Helen had no children, and she could be adventurous.

This harvest gave them more crops than the last time. They still had some of the produce from the first harvest left over. At this rate, they would have a complete stockpile within two or three more harvests. Carrying water was still a long and laborious process. It took four women an entire day, each day, to fill the tank. If they were going to stay here forever, they would have built the buildings by the lake. But since they were leaving in six months, it didn't really matter.

One day Bill got a call from the aliens to come upstairs. When he arrived in the white room, one was waiting for him.

"Please follow me." 'Al', the name Bill had given the aliens went through a door and Bill followed. He continued until he was in a portion of the ship he had never seen before. As they proceeded into the ship, he realized he hadn't seen more than one at a time. He was starting to wonder how many of them there really were. Al went through a door to reveal what had to be the command center of the ship. There were no other beings there beside them.

"Bill," For the first time in this entire journey, Al had called him by his name, not 45. "We have a serious problem. It is time we consider changing our arrangement." Bill knew this couldn't be good.

"I have heard from the rescue party. They are not coming. They had to turn back because my world has erupted into a civil war. They are needed in the war. They promise to return when they can, but I don't think that will ever happen." He stopped.

"We are on our own on this planet." Bill looked for a place to sit down, but there were none. He leaned against some monitoring equipment and rubbed his head.

"You mean we live the rest of our lives on this planet with you?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Are we still your captives?"

"No, that is the change I was referring to. We must work together and live together on this planet to survive. As far as I am concerned, my mission is over. I am now going to help all of us to survive here. As you have probably already figured out, I am the only one on this ship. I don't have to "eat or Drink" like humans do, but I do need sustenance once every one of your years. It is what I need that is the problem." Bill definitely did not like this. He imagined all sorts of disgusting things this alien could need, but even then, he wasn't close. "It is better if I show you."

He led Bill to the milking room. When they got there, Bill saw the bull sitting on his stool and the seven milk girls where they always are. "One of the milk girls, as you call them, is having difficulties. Her systems are slowing down, even with our help. I believe she is shutting down on her own. She will not last long. Therefore, I can use her to show my problem."

Al moved to the girl in question and disconnected her from the machine. She just hung in suspended silence. Al removed the bag over her head. Her hair was gone, her face was wrinkled, and the eyes were closed. She looked awful. The only thing Bill could think about was if this is what Sasha looked like. But he forgot that when he saw what Al did next. Al moved beside her and started glowing. As he moved closer to her, the glowing became brighter. When he touched her leg, he did not stop. She seemed to move inside him as he continued to envelope her. When he had completely enveloped her, his body began to glow brighter and brighter. After several minutes the glow began to die down. When he was back to normal, he moved off the spot to reveal nothing was left of her. He had EATEN her! In one shocking moment, Bill came to the realization that they had been taken as a food source for this creature's people. That is why they had been encouraged to breed as many as possible to grow their number before they arrived at his world.

"Yes, you are correct. Our planet has no food source left. We have destroyed our planet and now must hunt for our food source around the universe. There are many ships like mine around the universe. It is a big universe, and your world will never miss what we took. We have been doing this for millions of your years. However, now that I am abandoned by my people, we have a choice to make. I could imprison your entire colony and live my life out here in isolation. Or I can help you establish an outpost of your world here. To be clear, I would always do what you just saw me do. She was dying anyway, and her brain had been dead for several of your years. I am not excusing what I have done, it is our way. However, I have grown fond of your people over the last one hundred of your years. After these six girls here are gone, I will have to decide. I would prefer not to make that decision."

Bill knew he was fucked. This guy could read his mind. He could read everyone's mind. There would be no way they could fight him. Al confirmed that fact for him. "You are correct, unfortunately. It would be very difficult for your people to surprise me and even more difficult to harm me. However, it may not come to that. I have been working on a formula to synthesize the nutrients I need without needing one of your bodies. I have six of your years to figure it out. We will work on it together, so you are aware of our progress. I know this is a horrible situation. I look at it like a fortunate situation for your people. Now, they can survive here, and build something that will amaze your people when they arrive here in one thousand years. That is the time I estimate it will take them to be able to travel this far in space. By then, your people can inhabit most of this planet. It is a very benign planet. There are no threats to your safety here. It has plenty of air and the water, as you have seen. The only life on this planet is the vegetation you have encountered. Our war offers your people a golden opportunity to start a new life, and I am not going to threaten that."

Bill said he needed time to think this through. Al agreed but asked him not to spread the part about being food around his people yet. It would cause a panic they wouldn't be able to contain.

Bill returned to his rooms. He was reeling. They are stranded but will be alive. Bill didn't think anything he had heard was bad, except, of course, the whole "I eat you for food" thing. The war saved them from that fate, and they could live out their lives here. He couldn't ever let the thought that Al would eventually eat Sasha into his mind.

When he had thought for a long while, he called his group together. "Ladies, what I am about to tell you must never be repeated outside this room. You must swear this on your children's lives." They looked at him like he was nuts but agreed. "I just left a long talk with Al. I have bad news, and I have horrible news. First, the bad news is, no one is coming for us. We are stranded here forever." Patty jumped in again.

"What could be worse than that?"

Bill looked her in the eye and spoke. "We weren't going to a zoo-like world. We were going to a world where we would be their food. They travel the universe finding creatures they can eat to survive. Apparently, humans are very popular in their world. We are a delicacy. Al demonstrated by eating one of the milk girls that was dying. He just enveloped her, and when he was done, she was gone."

The horrified look on each face told him to wait Gradually, one at a time, looked at Bill.

He finally spoke. "Al understands the implications of what he told me. However, he isn't happy about being left, and wants to help us build a society on this planet. He is trying to synthesize the nutrients he needs so he can survive without eating one of us. He must feed once each of our years. We cannot hope to kill him. Even as the thought first entered my mind, he reminded me he can read our minds. We would never be able to surprise him."

They talked late into the night.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers