Alison Goes to London Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob looked deep into Alison's eyes and paused, before turning away to embrace his sister, and then to survey the chapel. "Ah, there's the coffin!" he exclaimed. "Is it big enough?"

"I got the biggest I could find," said Ambrose. "Better safe than sorry! Have you got the vehicle?"

"Out the front, all ready," Rob grinned.

~

From their vantage point across the road, Claire and Bradley had seen Rob pull up in a long black hearse, get out, and enter number 38B. "This is so fucking boring," moaned Claire. "And cold," she added, shivering slightly in the morning mist.

Bradley said nothing, but smiled, stood behind Claire, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh, that's good, Brad," crooned Claire. "I'd love a fuck. Think we could go inside where it's warmer? Don't feel like freezing my tits off here."

"We're supposed to be standing guard, remember," said Brad. "But if you want to go inside to jerk off, I'm sure I can hold the fort."

"Oh yeah, I forgot... No, that wouldn't be fair. Besides, they don't like me rubbing off in there: apparently I'm too noisy -- disturb their praying or whatever the fuck they do... But hey, can you reach under my coat and frig me off? That'll warm me up!

"Sure thing," said Bradley with his usual good humour. He reached downwards and under the hem of Claire's transparent latex coat, finding her pussy with practised ease, and began to gently rub her clit. It was still early in the morning, and there were few pedestrians on Tottenham Cunt Road. The occasional passer-by muttered a cursory "cock," or "pussy" as they went about their business. Bradley silently mused at how touching it was that even in a city as large as London, streets could become friendly places when deserted in the early morning.

"Stick a finger in there, Brad," moaned Claire, as she turned her head and extended her tongue towards his face. Bradley reciprocated, letting their tongues tangle and entwine in their shared oral space, as he slid the middle finger of his right hand deftly downwards, curling it into Claire's pussy and tickling upwards along the inside of her slippery walls towards her sensitive spot.

"Oh fuck, that's good, Brad," panted Claire. "You really know how to warm me up, don't you?"

Bradley replied, as always, with action rather than text, using his right thumb to continue to rub Claire's clit, whilst two fingers slid smoothly in and out of her cunt. At the same time, his left hand reached up under her coat from behind, found the cleft between her buttocks, and began to gently tickle her tight starfish. "You remember the first time I did this to you?" Brad smiled.

"I do," replied Claire. "That night Chad and Eva were treating you like shit, but me and Al convinced you you were the best fucker in -- oh fuck, that's good, Brad, stick your fingers in me, front and back, go on!"

"You sure?" asked Bradley solicitously.

"Slowly -- but yeah..." groaned Claire, as Bradley's right hand reached under Claire's perineum to smear cunt-juice on her tight rosebud. Then, as his right hand returned to her pussy -- three fingers in now -- his left middle finger gently pushed into her tight lubricated asshole from behind.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" squealed Claire, as she felt herself speared from both ends -- her asshole tightly clenching Bradley's gently exploring left middle digit, while his right thumb stroked her clit and three fingers massaged her G-spot. "You're gonna make me come, Brad, you're gonna make me fucking come," squealed Claire. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Her cries echoed through the slowly clearing mist, up and down Tottenham Cunt Road, as both pussy and asshole clenched rhythmically around Bradley's fingers.

"Can I suck your cock now?" Claire panted, as she came down from her orgasm, licking the fingers of both of Bradley's hands clean. But Bradley had no opportunity to reply, for he suddenly caught sight of Chad exiting a side-street and running, as fast as he could, towards number 38B. Without hesitation, Bradley ran across the road, knocked twice, and the door swung open.

Chad stopped on the doorstep. "Quick, in," said Bradley.

"Uh..." Chad paused, panting, looking as if he wanted to say something.

"Quick!" said Bradley, "You don't want to be seen."

"Brad..." said Chad, tentatively, breathlessly.

Bradley looked up quizzically into Chad's face.

"Thanks, Brad. I... I really appreciate what you're doing for me."

"That's okay," said Bradley.

"And... and I'm really sorry for how I've treated you."

Bradley nodded. "Forget it," he said. "But now, in -- quick!"

The door shut, and Bradley was left on the pavement, smiling in quiet contented thought.

Claire yelled from across the road: "Hey, can I suck your cock already?"

~

"Welcome, Chad," said Father Ambrose. They were standing in the chapel, with Alison and Rob. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, Father," said Chad, his face grave but determined. "You heard my confession last weekend. I can't continue to live the kind of life I have here."

Father Ambrose nodded. "God bless you, Chad."

"Thank you, Father," said Chad. He walked over to the dais where the coffin sat, lifted the lid, and climbed in.

Ambrose turned to Eva. "Eva, is there something you want to tell me?" he smiled.

"How do you know, Father?" said Eva.

Ambrose laughed knowingly. "Remember, I knew your grandparents, and your parents, and I know your brother -- and I know that even the might of the Enlightenment cannot snuff out the flame of Love." The tabernacle lamp continued to flicker gently above the altar. "Go on then, in you get: I got the largest one I could find -- for just such a possibility!"

Eva grinned from ear to ear, and started to climb into the coffin alongside Chad -- who sat up in surprise. "What're you doing?" he asked.

"Coming with you," smiled Eva.

"What? Oh no, no no, you mustn't do that, Eva!" he replied incredulously.

"Why not?" asked the black girl.

"Because... because I'll be all right," said Chad. "And what about you? Your whole future's here. You're going to be a great fucker, remember? You're gonna suck all those City cocks. Just because I fucked it up doesn't mean you have to throw your life away. I've hurt you enough, Eva -- I don't need to hurt you more!"

"Chad," said Eva. "I'm really touched that you said that. It shows that Father Ambrose is right: 'This is love: not that we loved God, but that Heloved us.' I'm coming with you." She kissed Chad gently on the forehead and lay down beside him. Father Ambrose and Rob lifted up the lid, placed it over the coffin, and clipped it shut. Rob smiled, tapping the lid affectionately.

Alison stood and watched, her eyes stinging, as the congregation began to file slowly into the chapel.

12