All Comments on 'Alison Goes to London Ch. 19'

by GrushaVashnadze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tbone231tbone231almost 2 years ago

What s fantastic novel! Thank you so much, I really loved it!

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tbone231, thank you for treating it as a novel, and reading to the end. So glad you enjoyed it!

zzlazzzzlazzover 1 year ago

Great story, almost, a novel, well built, coherent universe. Fucking is a bit repetitive but hey, small issue.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year agoAuthor

Zzlazz, I'm so glad your enjoyed it enough to complete it: thanks for the comment!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 months ago

Could have worked better as a lesbian romance. Alison and Claire were very good together. Why you decided to go the traditional route...I suppose only you would know.

It was a disappointing end to a great series. Alison could have changed society for the better instead of just running away.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeabout 2 months agoAuthor

@namidaboshi, thanks for calling it a great series - and I am glad that the characters mattered that much to you. Since you are a Claire fan, I think you might enjoy reading my follow-up story, Claire's Cunt Kitchen, which is set a year after the conclusion of Alison Goes to London.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrushaVashnadze@GrushaVashnadze
I started writing smuterature because I had three big stories I wanted to tell: The Cursed Cunt (a story about vocation, betrayal, guilt and redemption) A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (a story about addiction, relationship abuse, and revenge) and my no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES