Alison Takes the Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party soon began and the sheik proudly introduced Lola to some of his friends and business partners. They took one look at Lola and the wolfish grins and snickering that followed showed how much they envied whatever it was they thought the sheik was getting that night.

William was left to his own devices after the party. The sheik asked Lola to dismiss William and join him in his hotel suite. William knew it was to be an agonizing evening for him.

His imagination would not let him get any sleep that night. Lola left with the sheik as he stood there watching her sexy body as she walked arm in arm with the sheik. The elevator slid closed and William walked dejectedly to his room, his mind full of images of what was to happen between Lola and the sheik.

******

After the party in Dubai, El-Jefe was very pleased with Lola's performance. He was quite cheerful and chatty all the way back to Mexico. William was glad there was nothing for El-Jefe to get angry with him or Lola about.

"You two blew the socks off the sheik." He puffed on his cigar as he spoke. " when we get back to Mexico, I will be hosting some local politicians. Lola, you and some of the other girls will entertain them and provide them the full girlfriend experience." His eyes were fixed on William's face as he spoke. He enjoyed watching will try to hide the effects those instructions had on him. He loved to watch William fail to mask his reactions.

Lola said nothing. She seemed to have taken to her new role completely, so these new instructions meant nothing to her. William was obviously not comfortable and El-Jefe watching him fidget uneasily as the plane soared through the skies.

Once they landed, El-Jefe instructed one of his men to take Lola to the part of the villa where the other girls were waiting. They were all instructed to get ready for the party that evening.

"William, my friend." El-Jefe beckoned to him. He walked over to him, his legs felt like putty. El-Jefeplaced a hand on William's shoulder. "Listen, I like you. And the way you have been conducting yourself lately, I totally approve. This evening, you can take some time off. We are in Mexico after all and there will be no need for you to interpret for Lola. If you feel up for it, you can join the party though. It's all up to you."

The thought of being in the party and watching as the guests fondled and groped Lola or worse sent shivers down William's spine. He shrugged. "Thank you for your generosity, El-Jefebut I think I will get some rest tonight."

He turned and walked towards the guard that would take him to his quarters. As El-Jefe chuckled and left. He got to his quarters and took a quick shower before getting g into a pair of pajamas and lying in bed. He knew sl[eep would still elude him as thoughts of Lola in the party continued to haunt his imagination. He tossed and turned for the better part of the night. He could hear as the noise from the party got louder and louder. He could hear the mem laughing and the girls screaming. It sounded like a lot of fun, which only made him more and more disturbed. He could not identify Lola's voice, but he knew she was probably there flirting and getting groped by some sweaty sleazy Mexican politician.

He turned over and tried to get some sleep, but it was no use. He could not. He suspected that El-Jefe had placed him in that room so close to the party just to torment him with the sounds. He got off the bed and started to pace as the noise from the party got louder and louder.

He was slowly losing his mind as he pictured what Lola would be doing at the party. The images that flashed through his mind were of Lola with a cock in her mouth or bent over with one cock fucking her up the ass, the other in her pussy.

He shrugged the thoughts from his mind, but the noises continued into the wee hours of the night. He heard some breaking bottles and he knew the men were drunk and reckless. He still found himself hoping Lola was safe through it all. He sat back in bed his palm covering his face. he felt utterly powerless in this situation.

What he wouldn't give to be able to fight his way out of the villa with Lola by his side. He realized he wanted to stay by her side just to make sure she did not lose herself in this "Lola" character. The toll took on him was much more than he had envisioned when he had insisted on staying by her side. He realized now that the torture of not knowing was just as bad as the confirmation of seeing it happen. He wanted above all some alone time with her just to know how she truly felt about all this. He felt like he only saw of her, what El-Jefe wanted her to show him: a carefully curated facade meant solely for the sadistic amusement of El-Jefe. The true Alison was in there somewhere and being by Lola's side had still not to this point let him see or speak to Alison. He hoped fervently that there was something of Alison still left there. That was the only thought that kept him going. He wanted to stay with Lola to keep Alison alive in her for as long as he could. He owed her that much at least. He hoped El-Jefe would soon tire of her and end their contract, if such a thing was possible, he realized it would take a really long time. El-Jefe had the money to keep her looking good and sexy for as long as he wanted. His thoughts continued to run wild. He knew he could not hope to overpower the single guard at his door let alone the small army that guarded El-Jefe's villa round the clock. He sank back into bed and closed his eyes as he wondered how long it would take before he and Lola or Alison, (whichever was still there at the time) to finally gain their freedom and return home to England. He wondered if there was such a possibility even. Alison might be no more, with only Lola left, if that happens, what would be his fate. His thoughts continued to race and haunt him, robbing him of the warm embrace of slumber. He got up and paced the room. What he would do for some alcohol to get his mind off all these.

He suddenly noticed that the party had gone quiet for quite some time. He imagined the politicians would have taken their "Girlfriends" (which of course included Lola) to their rooms for hot wild sex. The thought had him feeling sick to his stomach.

He sat up in bed, tapping his foot subconsciously as his thoughts laughed his mind. The door quietly swung open and in came Lola. From her disheveled hair and smudged makeup, he knew she had been entertaining one of the guests privately.

"What..."

"Shhh. Everyone is fast asleep. I only came here to speak to you one last time."

He rushed to his feet and held her hands in his. "We can escape right now, my love. Let's make a run for it..."

The grimace and the helpless look she gave him froze the rest of the words in his throat. "We would get ripped to shreds by the dogs, that is if El-Jefe doesn't kill us himself." She grimaced once more. "and if we escaped, what sort of life would we have? I have watched you all these months as you have suffered watching me become Lola. William, I want you to leave. Ask El-Jefe to pay you off and go start a new life back home in England. If you stay, you will only risk getting killed, or worse, getting both of us killed. Get your freedom and your life back, William. I will remain Lola permanently. Forget about me and move on with your life. This is the last time Alison will ever speak to you or anyone. This is goodbye, my love."

She let go of his hands and turned to leave. She closed the door quietly without another word as William stood in the middle of the room, his mouth open, his eyes, a seemingly endless stream of bitter tears.

*******

12