Alison's Adventures in Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Alison and her husband participate in a wife swap.
2.6k words
4.09
10.1k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a month into marriage with Ryan, things were going great. He had been the sweet gentleman that I had thought I was marrying, and he had let me know he could be the in-charge man I needed sexually.

"Dan and Tiana are having a barbeque, and invited us," he told me while he rubbed my feet on the couch one night. He loves my feet, which I make sure are always looking perfect for him.

"That's cool. I can make some potato salad," I said with a smile. The I took my right foot, which he wasn't rubbing, and gentle rubbed his crotch, until I found his half erect cock. "Unzip and pull it out," I said with a smirk. He pulled it out, and I began stroking it with my bare soles sandwiching it.

"Oh, baby" he stared down at my feet.

"If I make you cum with my feet, I'll lick it off..." I had never been a bimbo or a slut, but in the privacy of our home I enjoyed playing that role for him.

"Do the face while you give me a footjob?"

I laughed and obliged. We had seen a porn with a girl taking a cumshot with her eyes crossed and her tongue out, and he'd had me do the face and take a cumshot that night.

It didnt take long with the face and the feet for him to cover my pretty feet in a thick white load, and I kept doing the face while I cleaned my feet with my tongue. I had got used to the taste of my own feet after a long days work.

After I cleaned all the cum up, I went to go wash my feet in the tub quickly, before bed, when I came back, he was snoring in his clothes with his cock out. I tucked him in and slid under the covers next to him.

A few days later, we headed over to Dan and Tiana's house for the barbecue. I hadn't seen Dan since he and the other groom's men revealed their true identities, and I was a little nervous and more than a little turned on.

I wore a sundress, and a cute thong, and bra along with a pair of strapped sandals. Ryan had on jeans and a polo shirt.

When we arrived, we walked into the backyard, Dan was working a grill that seemed ridiculously big, and now I knew for sure that he wasn't over compensating for anything.

Tiana was in a bikini, carrying food out from the kitchen. Her body was incredible, and even though she was almost ten years older than me, I wasn't confident I would get more looks at a bar.

Two other couples had already arrived, and were mingling by the pool.

When they saw us they put their stuff down, and gave us each a hug. My hug with Tiana was warm and then with Dan there was still a bit of a spark and I looked from his eyes to Ryan's afterwards. They both smriked silently.

"Dan's been weird since your wedding," Tiana said as I helped her bring more food out.

"Oh? How so?" I gulped.

She spoke quietly, looking out the kitchen window to where Dan and Ryan and the other couples were.

"He went off the day after, disappeared for the whole day, and came back smelling like perfume."

My eyes widened, and I thought back to blowing him in the shower, and then hugging him before he left the cabin. I started to panic.

She laughed and gave me a soft slap on the shoulder, "He told me about Ryan's party. I actually saw some of the videos. It looked hot, but that's too much cock for me."

I blushed, I had seen the video, but hadn't realized the guys all had a copy of it. She seemed to see my discomfort.

"Don't worry, Dan's the only other one with a copy."

The BBQ was fun, and I talked to one of their neighbors, who was eight months pregnant, and telling me all about how long she tried before finally getting a positive test.

Once the party died, and it was just the four of us, Ryan and I helped clean up, and then Dan looked at us awkwardly.

"Tiana and I were wondering... if you two would like to... spend the night?"

I looked at Ryan, but he seamed as caught off guard as I was.

"Tiana, she wants to spend the night with you, Ryan. And she thought that Alison, you'd be interested in spending the night with me. We could go in separate rooms, or hang out in the den together." It was clear from his tone he wasn't asking for himself, but to keep the peace with Tiana.

"Can Ryan and I talk for a minute?" I asked, and they left the room. "Do you want to have sex with Tiana?"

He looked at me, with wide eyes for a moment, and the asked, "well do you want to spend the night with Dan?"

"I've already sex with Dan, and obviously, after you, the next most attractive man in my gangbang was Dan. I'm ok with you fucking Tiana, but I have two rules."

His jaw dropped.

"You don't go raw in her pussy, and you don't worship her feet." I said, she had gorgeous feet, but knowing he would do that with another woman felt like a betrayal.

"Baby, are you sure?"

I nodded. I didn't want him fucking randos, but a wife swap felt ok, naughty fun.

"Maybe we start off all if us in the den?" I suggested. He nodded.

We went and found them in the den, sitting next to each other on the couch.

"We would like to start off in here, altogether, and we have a couple rules." Ryan said confidently. "Neither of us goes raw in the other's wife's pussy. And Ally doesn't want me worshipping Tiana's feet."

She raised her barefeet and spread her toes teasingly.

"When you two go off he can't. But while we're all out here he can worship them." I say not wanting to completely deny him.

"Why don't you boys grab a couple beers, and Alison and I will go get ready?"

Ryan and Dan went downstairs and Tiana and I went and picked out lingerie. Tiana had a white lacey teddy that was the onlything that fit me reasonably well, and she wore a maroon teddy full with garters and stockings.

"You got condoms?" I asked her and she pulled out a box of XXL and a regular box.

We walked back out and the guys were sitting and sipping beers. Dan was in the middle of a loveseat, and Ryan was on the bigger couch. I looked at Tiana, and she looked at Ryan and walked over to him.

I went over to Dan, and realizing there was no room to sit beside him, I straddled his lap with my ankles hitched on his knees behind me. He took the back of my head in his hand and pulled me in for a kiss.

He tasted a little like beer, but I liked kissing him. It was very different than kissing Ryan, and his hands immediately held my ass. I had swallowed his spit and his cum but had never kissed him, and my pussy was already getting wet from him.

He worked his way down to my collar bone, and I began lowering the shoulder straps of my teddy, and reavesling my tits. He then started sucking on my left nipple, and I turned my head and saw Ryan sucking on Tiana's toes.

I hated myself for feeling jealous, but immediately I did. I wanted Dan to be preparing to fuck me, and Ryan to be worshipping my feet. I could see he was hard in his jeans, and he had his eyes closed as he licked between them, through the stocking.

Dan's hand took my chin, and turned my head to face him.

"Don't look over there cunt. I own you until the sun rises." Just like that all of my attention was his, and my pussy soaked the white panties of Tiana's teddy that I was borrowing.

He touched my pussy, over the panties and smiled.

"Tell me why you are wet?" He demanded.

"Because you're sexy, and I like when you take control.

Still holding my wet pussy, he shook his head.

"No, you're wet because this is what you are, just a cunt, and being called it, reminds you and makes you feel good."

I nodded, I had hated the word cunt until my previous encounter with Dan, and now I recognized the truth in it. Being a subservient cock sleeve made me feel safe and happy, and horny.

"Take this outfit off, and kneel and show me how much you respect my cock."

I stood and pulled my panties off and felt that my wetness had spread a little down my thighs. Then I kneeled on the floor in front of him and began unbuckling his belt and removing his pants. His eyes were locked on me, and I looked back at him.

His cock came out, and was half hard already, standing tall. I pulled my head close to it, his cock began at my chin and the head was above my forehead.

I kissed it lovingly, and giggled at how heavy it felt against my face. It smelled smokey and rich from a day at the grill. He pulled it back and then whipped it forward, smacking me in the face hard with it.

I whimpered, but my wetness rolled down toward my knees now.

"You may suck it," he said with a stern tone, and I began. I gave amazing head to normal large cocks, Ryan and all my past boyfriends agreed, but with a monster this big, it was difficult to have skill. I just had to get it in, and swirl my tongue as best as I could while sliding this girthy beauty through my mouth into my throat, which proved difficult.

After a couple minutes of honest attempts he stood up, lifted me onto the couch so my head hung off my knees up over the back, and he began to slide much deeper into my throat.

I found it hard to breathe and put my hands on this thighs, he brushed them away with his hand, and when I did it again, he brought his hand down flat and hard, and an electric sting unlike any pain I'd felt before rang through my body as he slapped my cunt. I tried to suck in air in shock, and his cock pushed further to fill the void.

I was crying slightly and gagging hard, but my cunt got wetter. I heard him say that a slap to the cunt was my punishment since thats who I was at heart.

I thought I was going to pass out, and then he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth, and pulled me to the floor, and put me on all fours.

I caught my breath and watched as Tiana sucked my husband's cock. She was squatting in front of him, sucking and I was impressed and jealous again, until I felt wet fingers rub my asshole and enter me. He rubbed lube inside of me and I closed my eyes in realization.

Tiana was still wearing her teddy, stockings now off, and it looked from the back as if her tits were out. I watched and made eye contact with Ryan who looked at me with love, and I was jealous again of Tiana.

Dan's cock head began to push and stretch me, it was slick from lube as well, but it felt as if I was being slowly forced open. Once the head was in me and my ring closed around his shaft I felt a moment of slight relief, and then he began pushing into me steadily, and tears filled my eyes from the searing pain, and I couldn't see Tiana and Ryan just a couple of color blurs moving.

I held still until I got used to his cock in my ass, and then I began fingering myself, and enjoying it. I looked back at him, and he was watching Tiana as she stripped for Ryan, and holding my hips steady.

His balls slapped my fingers as he thrusted in and out of me. I looked forward as Ryan put a condom on, and Tiana straddled him, and he entered her. I had agreed to all of this, but my heart broke as I watched my husband enter this gorgeous other woman.

I could see the shine of his saliva on the soles of her feet, and I let out a pained scream, and fingered myself to a sad but extreme orgasm.

None of them realized, just that I was cumming, and Dan started cumming in my ass, deeper in my ass than anyone else had ever cum inside me.

Once he was done, he pulled out of me, and turned me around, and kissed me. "Should we take another shower together and head to the guest room?" he asked and I nodded.

He had me suck his cock a little before showering, just to exert power over me, and he gave me an unopened toothbrush and tooth paste. I brushed and we got in the shower.

Over the course of the night, we made each other cum multiple times, and passed out.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Ryan in the car on our way home. He took my hand and his fingers interlaced with mine.

"It was a very hot night, and a lot of fun, but a huge part of what made me happy was knowing that you were getting fucked proper too. I heard you cum a lot, and that made me feel ok with it. I would never have done that if I thought you weren't having fun too."

I started crying, I was overwhelmed. I had been horny out of my mind for Dan, and wanted Ryan. I had only a couple times in my life cum as much as that night, and I was so happy that Ryan had fun, but there wad this tiny feeling in my heart that what if Ryan fell in love with Tiana.

He pulled into our garage a moment later, and wrapped his arms around me, and patted my hair, and whispered in my ear how much he loved me and that he was sorry.

"You didn't do anything wrong..." I said through a cracking voice. "I'm not even sure I wouldn't want to do it again. It's like the rape," I forgot that he hated when I called it that, "I wanted it, and I felt both bad and good at the same time. I'm so glad you had them rape me, but it took me a little bit to get there."

He held me tight, and consoled me and cuddled me through the day. I could smell Tiana's perfume on him, but didn't tell him.

When I made him dinner that night, he smiled and asked me, "I have a fantasy I want to play out, but in order to, I cannot tell you about it, I just need blanket permission."

I sat across from him and swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Is it a fantasy for me or you?"

"You."

I nodded.

"I'll wait a while to put it into motion, do I have your permission in perpetuity?"

I nodded again. I was scared, and turned on.

To Be Continued...