All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison's Story Continues.
21.8k words
4.62
6.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 Taboo Tales

These are the continuing adventures of Madison and her family. Captured moments in time that take place shortly after Madison has begun fucking her step-dad Tim.

Our story opens with Madison joining her step-father at the college. An unfortunate incident has occurred after Tim forced Madison into an after classes job at the college.

Madison was never one to be forced into something, anything. But, Madison knew working for Tim could also be fun.

But with fun, there are consequences....

Chapter 2 Consequences

Madison looked at her stepfather Tim standing next to her in the elevator. As the last person stepped off, and she was left alone with him, she knew she was In for it.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

She looked at him and frowned. They'd had this conversation so many times and if he thought she was suddenly going to change her mind and be sorry, Tim was mistaken.

"Nothing. I told you if you made me come here I would make sure I didn't keep the job for long." She could see him getting furious and just smiled.

"I gave you this job as a favor to your mother and this is how you repay me?"

She cocked her head, knowing that wasn't quite true. His motives weren't quite as pure as he would have her believe. He gave her the job working in the school's athletic office with him to try and get back in the good graces of her mother, a useless gesture if there ever was one.

When he offered to get her a job for the semester, she had been thrilled to have the chance to be with him. She had visualized working side-by-side with him, maybe even spending a few wild late nights with him in the office. What she hadn't expected was being stuck at a desk in the corner, bored out of her mind helping grade papers and enter marks. She had been reasonable and asked for a different job, but he refused to give her any "preferential" treatment. She had done the only reasonable thing and gotten herself fired.

"Look, you only hired me to get another chance to fuck me away from the house and getting caught by mom or Nathan." Madison rationalized Tim's job offer.

Tim refused to answer back to her. Watching the floor numbers on the elevator change.

"It wasn't like I..." she answered in a hurt voice. "I knew exactly what I was doing, I was fucking," she said her voice taking on a flirtatious tone, "Or blowing, or licking or..."

She smiled, realizing her words were having the desired effect. She was tired of him treating her like a little girl and the look on his face showed he was aroused. She smiled and he seemed to gather herself.

"Madison, I don't want to hear that," he said finally cutting her off.

"Look, Daddy. I am sorry to upset you, but I just can't work there. It sucks."

"Then you could have quit. Instead, you shred a student's paper, papers I should add. Weeks of hard work, gone!"

Madison blanched. She'd thought it would be funny to 'accidentally' shred a few unopened letters sized envelops her dad had left on her desk but never thought about what might be inside. All she thought was that they would fire her and life would go on.

"Do you know how much trouble you put me in?"

"Why are you in trouble?" she asked, genuinely surprised. She never expected him to get in trouble. Madison thought they would fire her and leave it at that.

"Why do you think we are going upstairs? I have been called in front of the board, Madison," he said, furious. "You were my responsibility and you screwed up. Now I have to deal with the consequences."

The elevator doors opened, and they stepped into a paneled hallway lined With art and mirrors. Madison looked around, awed by the beauty, suddenly forgetting about her situation. It was luxurious, classy and rich. She loved it. Now, if she'd had a job on this floor, she certainly would have been a model student.

As they arrived at the reception desk, Tim just looked over at her, furious. "Stay here while I go inside. And for God's sake, try to stay out of trouble."

He knocked on the door and a deep rich baritone called out for him to enter. Madison peeked through the door and saw a plush conference room with two men sitting on one side of a glossy mahogany conference table. While Madison had expected far older men, these guys were anything but. The oldest looked roughly Tim's age but the youngest was in his late twenties, at best. Both wore crisp, starched shirts, but each had his own take on what a dean or professor would wear.

The blonde had longish, tousled hair with a sharp handsome face. He looked like he had just stepped out of a magazine and wore a blue pinstripe shirt complete with cuff links and suspenders.

The other had dark hair and wore a stylish purple button-down shirt with large french cuffs. He had tanned, dark skin, and she wondered what he would look like lying on the beach without that shirt. His green eyes sparkled with mischief, and he caught her glance through the door. Instead of being furious, he looked almost amused. Madison smiled at him and felt butterflies in her stomach as the side of his mouth curved up in a devish grin.

The door closed behind her stepfather as Madison took a deep breath. Desperately wanting to know what was going on in that room, she walked to the door, opening it just slightly so that she could hear what was happening inside.

"If you insist on listening, come inside." Tim's voice broke the silence.

Madison jumped as she realized she had been caught and sheepishly entered the room. Her stepfather sat opposite them at the conference table and stared at her, but the other two eyed her appreciatively. Having their eyes on her made her stand a bit straighter and walk a bit slower. She moved her hips as she walked and arched her back just a bit to make her breasts strain against the thin silken fabric of her shirt.

The two men fixated on her as she entered, and she smiled to each one in turn.

Tim stood up and introduced her.

"Madison, this is Eric, and Adam," he said simply.

She smiled and looked at each of them, finally putting faces to the names she'd only heard at school.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she approached the table. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

Eric, the man with the sparkling green eyes was the most forward and stood up. "Please, Madison, have a seat," he said. "You are the troublemaker who caused today's chaos?"

She walked around the table and seated herself between the two men, smiling at each in turn. She saw Tim looking over at her, a question on his face and wondered if she had his attention now.

She knew he could see the way the other men were looking at her, leering at her, she was no longer just his naughty little girl.

"I just wanted to say that it wasn't my stepfather's fault," she began. "And I'm truly sorry I caused so much trouble." She looked from one to the other.

Her stepfather was sitting tensely across from her, and she realized she had inadvertently given herself an opportunity she might never have again. She could pretty much do anything she wanted and Tim would have to take it or risk losing his job.

"I am very sorry about making my dad look bad," she said and carefully slid off her shoe. Underneath the table, she let her foot slide up her stepfather's leg. If he was surprised, he didn't show it, so she slid her foot farther up his leg. She loved his thick, hard cock, how it had filled her. When her toes reached his cock, she was surprised to find it already hard and erect.

"I will do whatever I can to make it up to you," Madison said as she leaned forward giving Adam a good view down her shirt.

Smiling at Tim, she let her hand move beside her to Eric's thigh and thought she heard a soft gasp as her hand ran between his legs.

"Well, I'm sure that you didn't mean anything by it," Adam said as he stared at her as she sat beside him. She smiled back and let her hand rest on her top button lightly.

She turned to Eric and let her hand slide along his hard cock, "Do you forgive me too?" she asked.

He closed his eyes before he answered slowly, "Yes, Madison. I think it was clearly an accident. It could have happened to anyone."

"Well, I do feel badly," Madison continued, keeping her hand on his cock. "I want to make it up to you gentlemen." She looked at Tim, sitting across the table from her. "You too, Daddy," she said, her foot rubbing slowly against his cock.

It was than that she knew she had everyone's attention and began to undo the first button on her shirt, letting the lacy pink bra show through. Madison felt Adam's hand slide along her thigh until it reached the edge of her skirt. He moved slowly, tentatively, and she parted her legs wider in silent approval. As his hand slid over her inner thigh, she felt her panties get damp and her heart began to race. The last time Madison had more than one cock was beneath the bleachers after the football game.

She looked over at her stepfather who was just watching her, unmoving. She knew he couldn't tell what was going on under the table, but knew he was starting to suspect. He was taking deep breaths and just staring at her with an expression she hadn't quite seen before.

"You should know that I am really sorry," she said in a small voice, "but I feel terrible about letting my dad down. How can I make it up to you both?" she asked just as Adam's finger found her hot wet center. She gasped as his fingers ran along her slit and wetness dripped from her cunt.

"I wouldn't mind watching you apologize," Eric said, his cock hardened as he spoke.

She looked over at her stepfather and could tell that he knew what was going on. She looked over and smiled. "What do you think, Daddy? Do you want me to show you just how sorry I am?"

Tim didn't answer and just stared as she undid the buttons on her shirt, one by one.

"Will you help me?" she asked, looking straight at Adam. She stood up, and he left his hand where it was, under her skirt and in between her pussy lips, while his other hand reached for her shirt, pulling it off her.

Eric quickly undid the button on her skirt and with both men helping, Madison was soon standing there wearing nothing more than her bra and panties. Their hands ran over her body, exploring every inch of her, and she noticed Tim staring at her with lust in his eyes. She leaned down and grabbed Eric's tie, pulling him to his feet as she turned her firm ass toward Adam.

"Don't you want to watch me apologize," she asked softly, her lips nearly touching Eric's.

She gasped as she felt Adam's fingers once again push her thin strip of panties aside and slide deep inside her. Eric's fingers ran up her waist and gently cupped one of her breasts in her hand, letting his thumb play along her nipples. Her entire body was on fire and her pussy tightened.

Madison looked over at Tim as he was just watched as Adam's fingers slipped in and out of her. He had turned his chair to face his stepdaughter, and she had a good view of his cock pressing hard against his pants. She desperately wanted her stepfather's cock.

She pushed a chair out and looking over said, "Don't you think you'd be more comfortable over here daddy?" The emphasis clearly on the word 'daddy'. Without a word, he stood up, walked around the table and sat down in front of her.

She got down on her knees, slowly undid his button and unzipped the front of his pants, her hand quickly finding his thick hard member. She let her hand slid along his cock, reveling in the feeling of him in her hands. She bent her head towards his cock, taking the swollen head into her mouth and heard him moan as she sucked him hard.

Firm, strong hands found her breasts while other hands slipped her panties down over her ass and around her ankles. She felt a cock pushing gently against her pussy as she moaned and lifted her ass to press against it. As she sucked her stepfather's cock deep into her mouth, she felt her pussy split open and groaned with the sensation. Her slick tight channel was being stretched, and it felt all the more erotic with a fat cock deep in her throat.

Madison closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations they were creating with her body. When someone teased her erect nipples, she felt her pussy clamp down tight around the unknown cock.

"Damn you are tight," someone said and Madison thought she recognized Eric's voice. She moaned around Tim's cock and thrust her hips in response. He rode her harder, each time he slammed into her, she took her step-father's cock deeper in her mouth.

Eric was thrusting deep and hard, Madison was barely able to take it. She felt the climax begin to rise and her body was on fire. Her moans incited Tim, who ran his hands through her hair as her mouth bobbed on his swollen cock. She felt him get harder knowing he was going to come, but didn't care, she was so overwhelmed with her own climax shaking her body.

When Eric's cock slammed deep inside her, she felt the orgasm overwhelm her body and she sucked Tim's cock as deeply as she could. He came inside her mouth and she swallowed it down as her pussy pulled Eric in further. With every thrust, Eric stretched her orgasm longer than she thought possible.

Tim's slick cock slipped from her mouth as she began screaming with pleasure. "Oh fuck," she called out as she heard a muffled voice commanding her to be quiet, but she didn't care. She was in the throes of pleasure and her voice only got louder.

The next thing she knew, Adam's cock was out and in her mouth, stifling her moans as she groaned and sucked on his cock instead. She sucked deeply on him as her orgasm began to fade and her pussy pulsed around Eric. Fingers slid along her folds, teasing her clit softly as Eric continued to piston in and out of her, and she felt her clit return to life.

Madison couldn't believe what was happening. She had just sucked off her stepfather as another man fucked her tight little pussy. It wasn't the time she had fucked Tim, but it was the first she had other men join them. Tim was still inside her while she had yet another man's cock in her mouth. Their hands were all over her body and she no longer knew whose hands were whose. All she knew was that she wanted more.

Madison relaxed and gave herself over to the sensations the men were creating. She no longer tried to control the rhythm and instead just enjoyed the feel of Adam's cock in her mouth as Eric pounded her sweet pussy. She closed her eyes, and soon they fell into a sort of rhythm, both men pushing into her at the same time. The feeling was incredible, Eric deep inside her pussy and Adam's cock rock hard as her tongue danced over him.

When both pushed in deep, she moaned as her entire body felt it was about to explode once again. Suddenly, someone tweaked one of her nipples and she was lost. Her body was on fire as both men became harder than she thought even possible. Her nipples were teased and taunted as deft hands squeezed her swollen clit. She felt the fire grow in her stomach as they plunged deeper inside her, each thrust sending her higher.

Finally, it was too much to take. Her orgasm hit hard and her pussy clamped down around Eric's thick cock, crushing him in her velvet vise. She heard him groan as he thrust deep inside of her, his body tense and ready. He pushed deep and the feel of his quick hard thrusts had her moaning and sucking Adam as hard as she could. She squeezed his balls as she moaned again, sending Adam over the edge. As Eric thrust hard one final time and came inside her pussy, she felt Adam spasm and cum in her mouth. Her entire body was trembling as she was overtaken by her orgasm, if she hadn't had Adam to lean on, she would have collapsed.

When she finally felt the orgasm fade, she stretched and moaned, she enjoyed the feel of Eric inside her. She licked the length of Adam and opened her eyes to realize it had been her stepdad's hands on her breasts. She closed her eyes again, a small smile danced across her lips.

"So, does this mean no one is mad at me anymore," she said with a smile, her pussy tightened around Eric as she ran her nails across Adam's balls.

The men were breathing hard as they all looked at her with disbelief and admiration. She smiled again, rolled onto her back as Eric slipped out of her soaked pussy with a pop. Madison pulled up her small g-string with a grin.

"You know," she said, "I still need a job. Are there any openings you guys haven't filled yet?"

She heard Eric groan as his cock twitched while Tim looked her up and down, a bulge in his pants. Adam continued to gather his breath, his eyes fixated on her body. She smiled and knew it was going to be an unforgettable semester.

Chapter 3 Interlude

In the days and weeks that followed their return from the beach house, life around the Miller house slowly began to change. Nathan and Madison began to spend more time together. Tim was home more than he normally had been during the school year, often spending as much time with Madison as he did with his son and wife.

Madison's apparel around the house slowly changed as well. It wasn't long after returning that she discarded the sweats for a long tee shirt and shorts. As the days progressed, her t shirts became shorter, and she soon lost the shorts and just wore panties. It started with boy shorts then briefs. The transition to bikini style panties went unnoticed by her mother, and it wasn't until she was wearing thongs that Tim and Nathan had her attention. She decided to turn up the heat and wear crop tops when her mother was at work or out for the evening.

When Samantha wasn't home and Madison had taken a shower or a bath, usually with the door partially open so that the boys could sneak a glimpse, she would wear only a t shirt and nothing more back to her room. Passing Nathan's room and pausing to give her stepbrother a tease.

Madison loved to lay across her bed on her stomach reading knowing that if either Tim or Nathan passed by her open door they would be treated to her barely covered ass as her crop top could cover nothing but her ample breasts. She discovered a new way to torment her stepbrother when she discovered Nathan had been snooping in her pantie drawer. She would leave her favorite purple vibrator beneath the first layer of thongs and g strings for him to find. Tim would stop and make idle conversation, his eyes clearly fixated on her ass.

Saturday mornings were Madison's favorite time. She would soak in a long hot bath, the door open just enough to see her in the tub through the bathroom mirror. She would then retreat to her bedroom, laying atop her queen size bed on her back, her legs often spread as she would finger fuck her pussy, calling out whose ever name was home at the time with her.

One particular Saturday morning, she glanced over at her open door to find Tim with his cock and hand, slowly stroking his thick manhood as he enjoyed her show. Tim ultimately was forced to retreat to his own bedroom as the sudden sound of Samantha's car pulling up in the driveway early interrupted the show.

Sunday nights were usually the most quiet as it was the night before another week of classes, assignments, and cheerleader practice. But one Sunday evening was different, Samantha had to run an errand for her sister and new husband and would be gone a few hours.

Madison had been studying french for her class the next morning in her favorite white crop top and red lace thong. After hearing her mom's car pull out of the driveway, she closed her french text book and pulled her red thong down to her knees. Propping her ass up slightly so that she could reach beneath herself, she began to rub her swollen lips. She moaned softly as she would rub around her pussy lips in small circles. Madison would look back at her bedroom door hoping for an audience, but none had appeared.

Hoping to attract someone's attention rubbed and pulled at her clit before slipping a single digit inside. It wasn't long before she had increased her rhythm and slipped a second singer inside her wet pussy. Hearing a creak in the floor she knew she had one at her door. Thrusting her middle two fingers deeper inside, she soon moaned louder. She was soaked, and she knew she was close to the edge.