All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always knew there was something between the two of you. With a dick like that in the house, I would be all over that too." Randi stepped into the kitchen, moving closer to the pair. "But I always thought best friends shared?" as she knelt down next to Madison taking Nathan's cock in hand guiding it from her friends mouth to her own. Madison silently protested as Randi began sucking the already slick cock before her.

The sensation for Nathan was that of opposites, his step-sister was far more aggressive whereas Randi was far more deliberate in the way that she sucked dick. Her tongue paying particular attention to the head of his cock and the agonizing way that she worked her tongue around the shaft.

Madison, moved down lower to pay attention to her step-brother's shaved balls. Taking each sack into her mouth and lovingly giving each a suck.

Agonizing minutes passed before Nathan called out "Please stop, I'm going to cum."

"We don't want that, do we?" Randi offered as she let his cock slip out from her mouth.

"No, I want that cock inside me." Madison agreed.

Both girls stand and undress, Madison letting her robe fall to the tiled floor as Randi pulled off her crop top and slipped out of her tight red shorts. Randi was the first to get down on all fours, facing away from Nathan. Her ass presenting itself to him. Madison, not to be outdone by her best friend quickly followed suit, moving down onto all fours next to her friend.

Nathan had no words for the sight that was before him, both girls with their rears toward him, their pussies peeking out from below waiting for him to take them. He needed no further encouragement as he moved down behind them.

Madison was the first to feel her step-brother's cock penetrate her from behind. She loved to be fucked doggie style and his young thick piece of meat filled her almost as much as his father's had. She moaned loudly in approval as Randi moaned softly next to her having filled her pussy with two fingers working in and out of her wet hole in anticipation.

Nathan thrust his cock hard and deep into Madison wanting her to feel every inch as he fucked her. He grunted like an animal conquering its prey as he pounded her harder and harder.

"Cum for me Maddie, I want you to fucking cum." Nathan commanded.

Madison, her head turned back looking up at him "Fuck me harder, make me cum you fucking stud."

Randi, slipping a third finger into her pussy turning slightly to her friend "Just don't make him cum, I want that inside me first."

It was than that Nathan decided to change things up as he pulled out of Madison and moved behind Randi, maneuvering himself slightly to drive himself deep into the fiery hot redhead. He rubs the head of his cock against her clit before entering her. A gasp is heard as she took the first few inches.

Madison turns giving her best friend a knowing look and a grin. She rises up moving ever closer and gives Randi's ass a long squeeze.

The tile on the kitchen floor is cold but to Madison it doesn't matter. She rolled onto her back and giggled in anticipation of what is still to come.

Randi and Nathan needed no further encouragement as the entangled pair positioned themselves overtop of Madison. Madison took a firm hold of her friends waist as Randi was on all fours over top of her. Randi leaned down to kiss her passionately as Nathan continued to fuck her pussy from behind.

Madison reached up between Randi's legs to pull her step-brother's cock from Randi's pussy before briefly guiding it into her own for a few hard thrusts.

"Fuck my cunt, I need to cum." Randi begged moments before feeling Nathan's cock driven back inside her. His manhood filling her, stretching her as many of the many older men she had fucked in the past couldn't. Nathan was not a gentle lover as he fucked Randi like a raging bull, harder and harder with each hammer like thrust. Randi moaned and screamed as Madison below her rubbed her breasts and clit. Randi convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body as she orgasmed.

"Oh my fucking god, cum for me, cum inside me." Randi screamed. But Madison had other plans for her step-brother's cum. She reached up and pulled Nathan's cock out just as he began to erupt, shooting cum across both girl's bodies as she jerked his cock grasped in her hand.

Naked bodies collapsed upon each other spent from the savage, carnal fucking. Soaking in sweat and cum, all were silent except for the sounds of labored breathing.

They would soon dress before Tim and Samantha came home for the evening, The trio would not speak of this encounter again for an incredibly long time.

Chapter 12 A Bigger World

One year later...

Chicago, Illinois. Early summer in the windy city. A cool breeze blows across Lake Michigan as the sun slowly rose in the sky. Skyscrapers gleam under the blue sky and morning light.

A small but elegant greystone in the upper north side of Chicago brims with life as the steaming hot shower in the second floor bathroom is turned off, it's lone occupant stepping out onto the cold tiled white floor.

Raven looked at herself in the mirror as she squeezed water out of her hair, her tan skin gleamed as she grinned big at her image. She pulled the towel away from her dry, dark brown hair, the red highlights darkened.

Her light brown eyes twinkled with excitement as she rubbed in moisturizer then pulled on a pair of fades jeans. Her 34b's bounced as she pulled her jeans on. She giggled lightly at the sight of her large breasts bouncing around in the bathroom mirror.

When Raven heard the acclaimed paranormal researcher Chelsea Slayden would be investigating The Shannon Hotel and needed a volunteer, she had jumped at the opportunity. It wasn't every day an opportunity like this came up, she had always wanted to investigate that hotel but never had the chance.

Raven stepped out of her townhouse, waving to her neighbor sitting on his front steps before driving off in her jeep to meet Chelsea.

Chelsea pulled up at the ominous looking, century old Shannon Hotel. She grabbed her phone, her bag of ghost hunting devises and her vlogging camera. Excitement brimmed in her as she stepped out of her car, starting up her video recording. Clad in tight black yoga pants and a black t shirt that hugged her small but firm breasts.

Raven was already waiting at the front door to the hotel lobby with Nathan. Nathan met Raven at a career's seminar at the college. Inspired by Dan, Nathan decided to major in Photography and Film Production. Raven saw the untapped potential in Nathan's work, as an investigative reporter, she was at the college seeking new talent for her expanding media company and Nathan had the eye and the look she had been searching for. It also didn't hurt that he was a handsome, fit young man. Although only a few years her junior, Raven preferred younger men. Her appetite for men and her sexual exploits were the gossip of the office but her work and her eye for talent were unrivaled amongst her peers.

"Hey guys!" Chelsea called out to Raven and Nathan. "After so many hurdles, we're finally here!"

"The old hotel was the site for occultist practices and sacrifices in 1800. It is said that the owner of the then manor was..." Chelsea gave the two a detailed history of the hotel, and it's hauntings.

The sound of Chelsea's recorder immediately caught static. The loudness had them all wincing. Chelsea instantly toned it down. A chill ran up the back of Raven's spine as she took a step.

Nathan was overwhelmed at the sight. Chelsea wanted a team to join her, they would all sleep at the emptied-out hotel for the night, documenting her investigation of the hauntings.

The three entered the grand old hotel. The group settled into a room on the fourteenth floor, unpacking their gear for the evening ahead.

Back in Oakton, Madison found herself oddly alone at home as her final semester of college had come to a close. Madison enjoying the first summer with nothing more to look forward to than an amazing tan. The worry of a job and work would come later.

Less than a week before, Madison had purchased a new bathing suit just for this occasion. At a small boutique downtown, she had purchased a stunning black sheer mesh bikini.

The bikini did nothing despite its color to hide what was beneath. Madison looked at the mirror as she pulled up the tiny bikini bottoms up over her freshly shaved pussy. Her smooth lips pressed against the near transparent fabric. The top fit snug against her breasts. Her nipples poking out, clearly visible for anyone to see.

She smiled as she approved of the sexually provocative suit. She wondered who would be the first to see her in it as she made her way out of her room and down the staircase.

As she stepped down into the hallway and turned to the back patio door, Madison let out a small hmmmph sound, disappointed. Maybe later she thought, as she opened the glass door and stepped out into the warm sunlight.

Hours passed as she quietly laid back on an inflatable float in the pool, her legs occasionally dipping down into the water. Closing her eyes to enjoy the tranquility.

It felt like only minutes had passed before the silence had been broken. The patio door opened as Tim walked through onto the patio, only feet away from the pool. Certainly overdressed for the pool, Tim kept his distance from the water not wanting to get his sports jacket or dress slacks wet.

Madison turned on the float to see Tim. Her sheer-covered breasts on display for him to see. Her nipples hard from the cold water and cool breeze.

"The water is beautiful, you should come in." Madison beckoned to Tim, making sure he had a view of her wet tits.

"If it wasn't apparent... I'm not dressed for the..." but before Tim could finish, Madison interrupted.

"Take your clothes off and jump in. I want to see how hard your cock is." Madison licked her lips in anticipation.

Madison rolled off the float into the water and slowly waded to the edge only inches away from where Tim stood, looking up into his eyes as he stared down at her.

Tim knew there was no point in resisting Madison's advances. She would not stop until his cock was buried deep inside her. Without further hesitation, he undid his pants letting them fall to the ground as he took off his sport jacket and white dress shirt beneath it. His briefs were tented from his massive erection now concealed by the thin navy cotton.

Madison encouraged him on, "I want to see what daddy has for me." Arching her back slightly so that her breasts were up fully out of the water for him to see as he pulled off his briefs standing before her naked, his cock outstretched towards her.

"You are such a bad girl." Tim responded as he dropped down into the pool with splash next to his stepdaughter.

Tim wasted no time taking Madison in his arms, he could feel her hard nipples against his now wet chest. His cock pressed against the thin material of her bikini bottoms.

"Does daddy want inside?" Madison playfully asked as she reached down taking hold of the thin material separating them and tugged them down until they were off, tossing them onto the grass close to the pool.

Tim was too turned on for foreplay as he pulled her closer, his cock instinctively finding her tight hole as he thrust his manhood inside.

Madison wrapped her arms around Tim's neck as she moaned into his ear. She felt his entire eight inches drive inside her. Tim thrust deeper and deeper, pounding her pussy beneath the water.

Her teeth bit his ear lobe as her nails dug into his back, her legs wrapped around her stepfather's waist as he fucked her. Madison had imagined this very sensation since she rose earlier that morning. She loved the feeling of Tim taking her hard and fast. Tim, turned Madison around so that her back was against the wall of the pool as he continued to hammer his cock up inside her.

"I love your cunt" Tim grunted as he felt her tight walls grip his meat. "Fuck me, daddy" was Madison's only reply as she moaned loudly.

Her last words did not go unnoticed as Randi approached the gate to the backyard.

From Randi's vantage point peering through the wood slats of the fence, she could only see Tim and Madison's close embrace and that she was topless in her stepfather's arms. She could only imagine what was happening beneath the surface of the water.

Randi had decided to surprise Madison with a visit, having brought a six-pack of vodka coolers to enjoy the beautiful day with. Dressed in a short white pleated skirt and matching crop top, Randi looked the part of an innocent schoolgirl gone bad. Her white crop topped did little to conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath, her rosy pink nipples pressed hard against the fabric. Her skirt was short enough that if she were to twirl, one could see she had gone pantieless to her friend's.

She stood silently as she watched her best friend rock back and forth in the water as Tim was thrusting up into her. Randi had reached up under her skirt and rubbed her swollen clit. She could feel her arousal heighten as she slipped a finger inside herself. Randi bit her lip to fightback the urge to moan as she heard Madison cry out and Tim grunt in pleasure as he undoubtedly filled his stepdaughter with cum.

Madison could feel wave after wave of multiple orgasms overcome her body as Tim filled her with his thick seed. Despite the warm sun and the warmth of Tim's body, she shivered in his arms as his cock slowly slipped out of her pussy.

"I've missed this." Madison whispered in Tim ear.

"Unless you plan on going away this summer, I'm all yours." Tim quietly replied back.

"Mmmm I would like that." As she pressed her tits against Tim's chest.

Randi reluctantly removed her fingers from her pussy, not wanted to be caught spying on her best friend getting fucked. She turned back away from the gate, smoothing out her skirt as she retreated back to her car intent on returning a short while later as if she had never been that day.

Later that evening...

Raven eyed Nathan hungrily as they set up a gear room for all their equipment for the investigation ahead. After they had finished arranging, Raven found herself alone in a Victorian-era bathroom. There she had poured a lavender-scented bath for a rather unique experiment.

Raven slowly stripped down and stepped into the ornate tub. It felt good to submerge in the hot water, especially knowing that any given moment Nathan could enter.

She found an incredibly old stash of wine and whiskey bottles in a small cabinet in the bathroom, Raven decided she had to share her find of ill-gotten find with someone. She called out to Nathan hoping that he could hear her. Soon, she could hear his heavy footsteps coming down the hallway towards her. Nathan opened the door and stepped into the steam filled bath. He Looked down at the tub to find Raven naked, her eyes on him. She reached out to him, an opened whiskey bottle in hand.

"Where did you find this" Nathan asked as he sat beside her on a wooden stool next to the cast iron tub?

She shrugged as her eyes moved down towards the crotch of his pants. Nathan smiled and took a mouth full of whiskey from the bottle. They passed it between them, each taking more than a sip. Raven found the taste very refreshing as she slowly began to rub Nathan's chest.

"Do you find me beautiful?" she purred into his ear, licking the rims and flicking his earlobe with her tongue.

"Fuck. I almost came watching your..." unsure how to word it next "tits all afternoon" he groaned in reply.

The alcohol had loosened him up just enough. Raven gently took the bottle away and climbed out of the tub toward him. She carefully climbed up onto Nathan's lap and began rocking back and forth slowly, a groan escaping his lips as he felt her bare ass against his stiffening cock beneath his jeans.

Nathan grabbed her breasts as she reached under herself, finding the button and sipper to his jeans and undid them. He lifted up slightly, baring her weight as he let his jeans fall down to his ankles as Raven felt his hard cock spring up against her still wet ass.

"Fuck, such perfect tits" he moaned as he lifted her up again and let her sink back down on his engorged cock. Raven leaned back, watching his specimen enter her. She licked her lips. She loved this. He carefully lifted her up and carried her over onto a chaise lounge, his cock never leaving the grip of her tight pussy.

Nathan picked up a wine bottle, dipping a finger in and rubbing it against her hardened nipples, then licking, sucking, and nibbling it off. He did this for a while, then stood, proceeding to pour trickles down the valley of her chest. The wine runs down her smooth tanned skin, down her stomach, some pooling in her navel, and on the material beneath her. He rubbed her clitoris, causing her to arch, the last of the wine running to the dip between her legs and coating her throbbing clit. Nathan latches onto her hood, giving it the same attention he did her nipples. Raven writhed and twisted against the lounge chair.

Chelsea watched, concealed in the shadows of the doorway as Nathan licked and sucked Raven. Caught in the moment, all she cared about was easing the throbbing sensation between her thighs.

The young blonde fingered herself under her black yoga pants, biting her lip to conceal her moans of pleasure.

Watching Raven getting fucked had her needing something to tip her over. His hard cock driving down hard and fast into Raven's cunt. It was then that she caught Nathan's eye.

"Cum" he mouths, and that was all it took for her. She cried out as she came in the doorway, her fingers deep inside her.

"Come here, Chelsea," he commanded, and like a puppet under his control, she walked toward him. She slips out of her yoga pants and pulls off her black t shirt her leaving her naked.

Chelsea had just finished a rem pod session a few rooms down the hall when she heard moaning. At first mistaking the noises for something of not of this world. It was the sound of Nathan's young voice that took hold of her attention knowing that there was only one other female he could be with. She was not shocked when she first witnessed the photographer's thick cock thrusting inside Raven. Raven clearly was enjoying the young stud as much as she would like to.

Nathan stood up, pulling out of Raven, his cock slick with her juices as he sat back on the old wooden stool next to the still filled tub.

He grabbed Chelsea and placed her on his lap as he had done with Raven before. Her weeping pussy right over his throbbing hardness. She inhaled sharply and tried to stand. He held her down, her hands clasped tightly behind her as he proceeded to grind into her roughly.

"Come here, Raven" Nathan grunted.

Raven scrambled to her feet, finally stepping down from the soaked chaise lounge. She stood on wobbly legs, looking up at the man she wasn't sure if she wanted to share.

"Lick her nipples, Raven" Nathan ordered, grinding against a moaning, gasping Chelsea.

Raven did as she was ordered pinching, flicking and licking the young blonde's pert nipples and breasts. She rubbed her heaving breasts against Chelsea's back as she nibbled and sucked until she moved up to her neck. Chelsea moaned, Raven's breath short and fast, hinting at her thorough arousal.

"We need a bed" Nathan picks up his camera as he leaves for the next room, both women don't hesitate to follow. "I want you two to make each other cum" Nathan with camera in hand standing at the foot of the bed, his cock standing out at attention.

The women's eyes widen at his size, their greedy pussies clenching and pulsating. Raven eyed Chelsea as she kissed her deeply. Both women laying together on the bed. Nathan groaned at sight. Chelsea slipped her hands down Raven's body as three fingers darted into Raven sharply. The girls wrestled for pleasure, neither wanting to be dominated by the other. Pinching, thrusting fingers, grazing teeth. They soon laid opposite each other, their pussies in contact as they began scissoring, moaning, and screaming.