All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo wasn't in her pussy long as she found herself taken by his massive dick. Her cunt filled with his thick cum.

"Yes, mom is definitely enjoying the show." Her step-son grinned.

Samantha has slipped off her blouse as she reached under her skirt and pulled her pantie to the side, having slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

Madison slipped off her brother's rigid member and moved down onto her knees across the bed in the doggie position. Her face inches away from her mother.

"Hi mom" she giggled before a loud moan escaped her lips as her step-brother thrust his cock deep inside her from behind.

Samantha leaned over until her lips softly touch those of her daughter's. They share a kiss as Madison reached down between her mother's thighs. Samantha parted her legs further as her daughter's slender fingers replace her own.

"This is so fucking hot" Nathan couldn't help but comment. "I've wanted this for a long time." Eyeing his stepmother's fingered pussy.

"So have I" Samantha replied, her eyes on his glistening slick cock. "Come here and fuck me!"

Samantha laid back across the bed with Madison beside her on the king-size bed. Her stepson moved over top, his dangling penis brushing against her as he did.

"Fuck her" encouraged Madison as she slipped two fingers into her own pussy. With that, he drove his cock into the object of his desire. Samantha moaned as her stepson filled her.

No words are said as Nathan fucked his step-mother with the might and ferocity of a jackhammer. Samantha came quickly as her step-sons stretched her pussy in ways she only wished Tim used to. Madison has leaned over sucking on her mothers hard nipple while fingering herself to yet another orgasm. The bedroom is filed with sounds of moaning and sex as both women cum again and again.

"Fill me" Samantha cried out, wanting her step-son's cum inside her.

"Yes..." he groaned as he thrust deeper inside her. He could maintain no longer as his cock erupted, shooting thick streams of cum deep inside Samantha's pussy as she has one final orgasm. Not to be outdone, with three fingers working deep in her pussy, Madison joined her mother in an exhausting cum.

Spent, Nathan slipped out of her pussy only to be replaced by Madison's tongue, wanting to taste the mixture of her mother's and step-brother's cum.

The three laughed they hear the garage door close as Tim parked his car inside after a long day at the school.

The End?