All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before she was able to squeeze one more finger inside her tightness. Madison turned her head to the side to see who was watching her. Like father, like son. Nathan had his cock out in hand, his briefs and jeans were but a pile on the floor. His hand gripped tightly around his pulsating shaft, stroking up and down his length. A grin across his reddened face.

The first orgasm made Madison's body tremble and shake as she came. She called out Nathan's name as she thrust her fingers deeper.

"Fuck... Maddie!" Nathan moaned as he watched his stepsister cum. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer himself.

"Cum for me" she ordered as she rubbed her drenched lips as she grew close to another orgasm.

"Yes... fuck, I'm gonna cum"

"Quick, here" Madison ordered.

Wasting no time, Nathan was at his sister's side. "Cum on me" Madison commanded, and with a few quick strokes his cock erupted, shooting streams of thick white cum across his stepsister's chest and neck. Spent, Nathan pulled his briefs and jeans back on and left Madison to clean up in silence. Madison giggled as she wiped his cum off her chest with a towel she had left on the floor in anticipation of this. Now that she was relaxed, Madison once again opened her text book and continued her studying.

A mere hour later with Samantha's return home, Madison's world soon come crashing down. French class was no longer a concern, St Mary's Catholic All Girl's College was. Complete with a uniform, new classes and most importantly, new rules. Samantha was tired of Madison's antics and behavior and saw this as the only way to keep her daughter from sinking deeper down a dark, perverse hole.

Tim was visibly upset with his wife's actions but not for the reasons she could imagine. He seemed to calm somewhat as Madison tried on her uniform for the first time that evening. The shirt skirt left much to be desired in terms of its short length. The white blouse would only further accentuate her ample breasts beneath. Tim wondered what panties if any young Madison would wear beneath.

Monday will be the start of a new beginning for Madison, one even she could not see coming.

Chapter 4 School Days

Monday arrived and Madison stepped into a brand-new world. No longer was she the slut that fucked the football team and their dads. No one here knew about her past and she intended to keep it that way. She hoped that if she laid low and kept her panties on her mother would calm down and bring her home soon. She imagined Tim fighting with the world's worst case of blue balls while he tried to get her back. It made her smile.

The first day went as well as she could hope. Her classes were a little ahead of the ones she had back home. Nothing she couldn't handle with a little studying. The other girls were as catty as she'd expected, and she wondered why uniforms and bitches went together. At least she wouldn't be distracted by friends or boys. Though a good fuck did help put her mind in the right place for studying.

History was to be her last class of the day. She had heard the teacher was a woman. She hadn't heard of a female history teacher before but figured most of the faculty were women so it made sense. The classroom was wide stadium seating. Long benches formed a semi-circle around the main podium. Everyone was forced to look down toward the teacher while the teacher was able to watch everyone at once.

Madison sat down and realized the major flaw in the rooms design. Effectively young women who chose not to cross her legs would be giving an eyeful of panty to the person at the podium. Well, if they were wearing any that is.

As the class began a tall woman wearing a brown pencil skirt and a white airy blouse walked in. She didn't make eye contact with anyone but Madison found herself studying her. Her hair was dark, not quite black but close to it. Her skin was olive and tan, clearly well taken care of. She wasn't thin in the way that younger woman were. Her body was something designed in gym with the help of a nutritionist. She could have been a model or a movie star if she was maybe just a few years younger.

Madison realized she had been gawking so long she had failed to hear the woman's introduction. She looked around to see all the other girls pulling out their text books. Most didn't seem phased by the gorgeous woman in front of them. Madison wondered why she was the only one. Jealousy? Admiration? No, it was probably just because she was new. Madison tried her best to focus during the class but found herself staring at her teacher more than the page.

As class ended and all the girls began to shuffle out Madison heard someone call her name.

"Do you prefer Madison or Maddie?" the teacher asked.

"I'm fine with either." Madison responded.

"No, you must take control of your narrative and tell me what you want. Do not let other people dictate who you are."

"Well then Madison." She paused. "Maddie makes me feel like a kid."

Madison remembered all the times Tim had called her Maddie and felt a warm flush move through her body.

"Alright Madison, I don't think you heard a word I said throughout the entire class. Were you distracted by something?"

Madison's eyes focused on the undone top button of her teacher's blouse. When had that happened she wondered.

"Um, I guess a little."

Madison looked around shyly and noticed the room had emptied.

"You know you aren't the first lesbian I've had come through here. I'd like you to act professional in my class. This is an institution of learning, and I swear I could see the wet spot between your legs from down here."

Madison's eyes went wide with fright and only just managed to stop herself from physically checking to see if it was true.

"I'm not gay."

"This is a girls school. The whole student body is a little gay. There's no shame in it."

"No really I've never even experimented. There was always a line-up of boys to choose from."

Her teacher took a step back relaxing her posture as she leaned on the podium. She tapped a pen on her chin and looked up as if she were deep in thought.

"Well, as you educator I think it's my responsibility to show you how it is done. I can't send you off into the wild without the knowledge to defend yourself. Those girls would eat you alive."

While Madison still wasn't sure she was gay she also wasn't one to pass up an invite. For the first time in a long time though she wasn't sure how to start.

"Sit on the desk please. You will address me as Ms. Heartley and you will not be getting any favorable grades for this."

Madison did as she was told. Ms. Heartley took a step forward so that she was in between her legs. They locked eyes as her skirt was lifted and two fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties. Madison lifted her hips as they were pulled down her legs.

"Have you had your pussy eaten before?"

Madison nodded.

"Not like this, I'm going to show you my technique and you best pay attention. You are going to be expected to replicate it."

Madison nearly lost her balance as her teachers tongue came in to contact with her. She grabbed onto the woman's shoulders for balance, but her hands were quickly pushed away. Instead, she put her hands behind her and leaned on them. Ms. Heartley's lips pressed into her skin and sucked onto her clit. Her tongue flicking and pushing deep inside of her. Madison was unable to hold it back and started to cum.

"Less than a minute." Ms. Heartley said as she nodded to the clock. "Now show me what you learned."

Ms. Heartly pulled down the zipper that ran the length of her skirt. She pulled it off with grace and folded before she hung it over the podium. Like Madison she was completely shaved, all of which could Madison could see because her teacher had not been wearing anything underneath.

Madison got to her knees quickly. It had become too common of a thing lately. Even for her. Her teacher sat down and parted the lips of her pussy.

"You see that there? That is the important spot but be sure not to overstimulate it."

Madison rolled her eyes. How hard could this be? She had one herself, and she had been playing with it a long time.

She dove in with enthusiasm. Her high energy and effort had always gotten her by in the past, but a hand on her head told it would be better to slow down. Madison licked more delicately and took her time. She had never tasted anything like it. She had of course tasted herself on someone else, but this was completely different. She thought to herself; "I could get used to this."

She enjoyed herself for several more minutes before she was interrupted.

"That's enough. You aren't getting it, and unfortunately I don't have more time today to teach you."

Madison was left stunned as she watched Ms. Heartley re-dress herself. Never before had she had someone unsatisfied with her work. The thought horrified her. What if she had just been coasting on her cute looks and slutty ways.

Seeing the decimated look on her student's face Ms. Heartley said.

"Don't worry my dear. You can't be good at everything. Maybe I can give a chance another time... We'll see."

Chapter 5 Opportunities

Madison returned home every few weekends to spend time with her family. On her second weekend home, she found herself on a shopping trip with Samantha. A day out filled with shopping and good food. Time for mother and daughter to bond and spend time together even though school was less than a thirty-minute train ride away.

It was unusually warm that late September and both women left in short summer dresses intent on enjoying the heat before the colder temperatures of fall would set in.

Tim was getting ready to enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon with the girls gone shopping and Nathan out with friends.

The beer was cold, the game was about to start, and he was home all alone. The heat had stripped him down to his Bermuda shorts, but today there was only one task ahead of him, relaxing.

He spilled the beer over the couch when the unexpected doorbell shattered the quiet. Muffled curses accompanied every step toward the entrance. Half-naked, he swung the door open ready to lash out for daring to disturb his precious peace.

The individual in question was an incredibly attractive young woman. Her red hair was collected in a high ponytail. Her big green eyes glistened with devilish intent. Her juicy lips stretched into an admiring grin, seeing his sweaty muscular torso filling the frame.

"Can I help you?" Tim's deep voice boomed, annoyed at her presence.

Instinctively she pressed her hand on the top of her generous cleavage. Her smooth thighs rubbed together. She wore a pink summer dress with a form-fitting bodice and a free-flowing skirt. Her nipples poked through the fabric in an appetizing way. Her outfit was completed by a pair of white sneakers and long white socks pulled all the way up to her knees.

"I'm looking for Madison. She is a good friend of mine from school. I am Randi by the way" Randi finished and did a little jump while extending her hand.

"She's not home." Tim took her palm and delivered a sloppy handshake as both of their hands were sweaty.

There was something about this girl. Words like danger, fire, and fun flashed in his mind.

Randi couldn't pay much attention to his suspicious expression. She was focused on the bulging pecks and the strong arms. The thick veins charting his body, enjoying the view of a real man standing so close to her.

"Oh, that's a shame, she told me she would be home." she said as she licked her dry lips. "The thing is, my friends dropped me off. Do you know when she will be back?"

Tim sighed and looked back towards the TV in the next room. His ears caught the theme music, the game was gearing for the start. But it was an unusually hot day, he couldn't leave the girl outside not knowing when his wife would return, although he was sure its wasn't going to be for hours.

"I am not sure. It could take a while. Do you want to come in, get a glass of cold water, and call her?" Tim asked.

"That would be great. Thank you.'" She took the opportunity and pushed him aside as she rushed inside. "Where should I put my shoes?"

"There is no need" Tim closed the door behind her.

"But I'm barefoot, and I don't want to bring filth inside your beautiful home."

"Behind the door, I guess." Tim shrugged and left Randi to deal with her shoes. "There's water in the fridge." he said as he pointed in the kitchen's direction.

Tim sat back down, stretched his legs over the glass table in front of the couch, and was happy to discover not much had happened yet on the field, the game was still early in the first quarter. Believing his guest would be glued to her phone, leaving him to indulge in his game, he sank into the leather.

But as he was adjusting to embrace the comfort, Randi's glistening breasts entered his peripheral vision. The crevice between her massive boobs sparkled from her sweat. Her perfume filled the room and his attention moved away from the screen.

"She is not picking up." Randi showed Tim the screen of her phone before tossing it back into her small purse.

'No reception?" Tim asked after taking a big gulp of beer, his throat was dry as a desert.

He looked at her supple neck and the outline of her tits.

"Or shutoff, who knows." Randi winked at him. "I always wanted to be a cheerleader." she said with perfect timing as the home team's cheerleader were featured on the screen moments before going to a commercial.

'What stopped you?'

"My hands are kind of weak. Couldn't work out the handstand." Randi answered.

"It's more about balance than strength." Tim countered.

"You can do it?" Clearly surprise in Randi voice.

"Yes." he tried to sound humble, but his sly smile didn't help his cause.

"I trust you, you are built like a rock." Randi continuing to admire his body.

He laughed but said "I really should probably put a shirt on."

"Oh please, no. It's your house. I don't want to make your life hard." She bit her lower lip and hit the 'd' at the end of the word like a hammer. "I'd love it if you give me some pointers, though."

"The handstand?" Tim seemed somewhat confused.

"Yes." Randi circled in front of him, moving the table away. "I mean, you are a teacher, right? And here I am, craving knowledge." She smiled, winked, and her boobs bounced as she was moving the furniture.

"Can you stand up and catch my legs as I kick them from the ground?" Randi asked. She was adorable as she was alluring.

"Okay." was all that Tim could say in the most unsure way possible.

The charm of this redhead was undeniable. Even he couldn't recognize himself around her. He was already standing before he finished his thought. It was as if he was under her spell.

Out of nowhere he was more intimately acquainted with her feet. Their pink soles cut through the air and landed under his chin, her toes pointing at his collarbone.

Her long legs stuck to his exposed torso. Tim grabbed her ankles to stabilize her. She let her body tightly press against his.

He looked down ready to give instructions. He saw her naughty smile.

Tim remembered she was wearing a dress. He realized her skirt must have reached for her face. He tried but failed to suppress his curiosity, and Randi was banking on that.

Her naked ass was resting upon his crotch, her pussy had her moist opening in full view. She took one hand and reached up, her fingers tapped on the top of her vulva and pulled back the soft skin to reveal her sparkling pearl.

Randi's offering was quite literally right under his nose. Her juicy cunt sending a drenched invitation.

Tim was about to comment, but his cock was faster. She felt his excitement against her lower back.

"Someone is excited about helping me" she winked as she parted her lips and slipped a finger inside.

She extracted her legs away from his grasp and maintained full control as she placed her feet back on the floor. She was flexible, certainly not in need of any coaching.

But before Tim could debate this with himself, she was down on her knees and with his shorts pulled down.

His eager cock sprung from its shackles and landed on her face. The shaft smacked her nose, while balls sneaked under it brushing against her lips.

Randi inhaled deeply taking in the masculine smell. It made her mouth water for more. She separated her lips and her tongue explored the rich taste of his package. Her warm breath caressed his shaft from below as her tongue tried to guide his balls into her throat. She was gentle, careful, and experienced. Her mouth was magical and drops of pre-cum baptized her forehead.

Randi laughed and stood up. She kept her body close to his as his hard cock pressed against her. She unbuttoned her dress, letting it fall before landing at her feet.

Once free, her budding nipples extended away from her the perfect shape of her full breasts which filled his eyes. They were begging him for attention.

As his face dug into the meaty flesh of her tits, his cock slipped between her thighs. Her pussy lips rested upon his shaft.

Her clit was gliding up and down his length. The impressive member slick with her juices. She soaked his cock and the hot trembling between her legs excited her to no end.

She pressed her tits against his chest. Tim grabbed her firm ass. Hard and soft spilled into one another as he drove his cock into her pussy.

It happened as he pulled her down onto the couch. The leather squeaked as his naked skin made contact with the material.

Randi sat on top of him as her ass bounced against his legs. His cock driving deeper into her opening.

The unwatched TV screen turned black behind them and reflected the incredible view of her nude figure trembling as she took his tremendous cock.

She played with her nipples and clit, as he was thrusting into her body. She was a soft, flesh toy in his hands, and she loved it.

Her pussy was begging for release and the pressure was building to a spectacular climax.

"Cum inside me, please" her raspy breath begged. "Don't worry" she said as Randi closed her eyes.

She arched her back searching for the spot his cock could rub against to deliver the most pleasure.

His cock was massaged by her tight pussy and his balls were ready to deliver. Randi was furiously masturbating her clit and pinching her nipples. He added soft bites to further stimulate her big tits.

Randi moaned loudly. She couldn't hold back any longer. She was about to explode, and she was feeling his burst approaching.

Tim grabbed her ass hard, he dug into her soft skin and started to spray inside of her. Streams of warm cum filled her tight hole.

They both shook as the waves passed through them. Randi was hit by another. She froze sitting on his pulsating cock and let the satisfaction wash over her.

With weak legs, she pulled herself away. She placed her hand between her thighs to collect the seeping cum. The thick liquid smeared her fingers. Her walk was staggered but her nude body, her incredible ass and bouncing tits was extremely arousing.

He came, but his cock refused to die down.

The bare feet of Randi took her to the back door.

"You have a pool?" She was astonished.

"Yes."

"Mind if I take a dip? With all your cum inside me?" She laughed and without waiting for an answer Tim watched her naked body basked under the bright sunlight.

His eyes following her gorgeous ass as Randi dove into the sparkling blue water.

Tim briefly signed knowing his wife and daughter maybe home soon. He certainly didn't want this day to end, and he knew Madison and Randi would be back to school the next day.

For the most part, the rest of the school year was far less eventful. Tim saw Randi only twice more time that fall, each encounter hotter than the last. But it wasn't just Tim that Randi would visit.