All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Maddie," Tim said as he helped an orgasm dazed Madison out of the car, a smug look on his face.

"Fuck" Madison mumbled. Her legs were like overcooked noodles, and it was an incredible feeling knowing she was like this because she had been fingered fucked. She eyed the bulge in his slack, licking her lips.

"Here, keep the change," Tim said as he handed the driver a fifty. The driver smiled in return.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," Madison whispered as she run a hand up Tim's thigh. She was terrible to herself with her feet firmly planted.

"Fuck Maddie," Tim groaned. The uber driver looked on with a smirk, the woman was an enigma. He wouldn't mind having a taste-off. He couldn't drive off because Tim was still leaning over.

"Yes, daddy?" Madison whispered into his ear as she groped him through his slacks.

"Fuck! The uber is right here, we could go back home right now."

Madison grinned, a sly look in her eyes as she stepped away from him.

"That's alright Tim, I want to go into the club," she said over her shoulder as she walked, hips swaying sensually to the club door.

"Fuck," both men muttered as they watched her ass. Tim pushed away from the car. "She's a fucking tease, that's what she is," he commented as the uber drove off, shaking his head as he walked up to the club, the Fiery Dragon.

He walked into the club and was immediately hit with dark light and lit up stages where girls scantily clad, and some naked as they gyrated and swung from poles.

"I believe you are Tim," a pink-haired naked woman, save for her angel wings asked.

"Yes?" he answered with some confusion.

She grinned up at him, then bit her lips. She walked forward, running a hand up and down his broad chest.

"Madison said to meet her in VIP room number 69, but if you want... I would love to have you grab my tits" she purred. She was looking up at Tim through her thick lashes.

"Thanks, angel, but I need to find my vixen," Tim reluctantly replied. He pinched her nipple, causing her to gasp, and as he walked past, he slapped her bare ass. Her breath hitched from the pinch, and she jumped from the ass slap.

"If you change your mind, you know where to find me." She said in a sultry voice as Tim nodded in reply.

Tim walked into the smaller but far more finely decorated room and immediately spotted Madison. Her legs were spread, and her fingers were thrusting in and out of her glistening box. Even in the low light, he could see the wetness of her juices on her long fingers.

The stripper twirled from the top of the pole before landing in a perfect split, her hands running through her wheat blonde hair before moving down to her hardened nipple clad in a micro bikini. Tim sat back, watching and palming his hardened dick as Madison stood before walking over to the stripper.

"Can I touch you?" Madison asked, taking off her dress, leaving her bare except for the G-string she had on.

"Yes" was her only reply in a soft, almost innocent voice.

"What's your name?"

"Cherry"

Madison ran a hand down Cherry's body, her fingers through the valley of her chest, she tugged at the thin bikini top until It fell, her exposed breasts bounced. Madison quickly grabbed hold them.

"You've got such beautiful breasts," Madison complimented, she flicked her tongue over Cherry's hard nipples.

Cherry's nipples were pierced and Madison tugs on them gently. She moaned at the onslaught of pleasure and pain. Tim pulled out his hard shaft through his open slacks, rubbing as he watched Madison slip a finger into Cherry's bikini bottoms. Cherry gasped, her back arched in pleasure. Madison lowered, kissing along Cherry's neck, her fingers rubbing the dancer's clit faster and faster.

"Do you want to cum?" Madison whispered.

"Yes!" Cherry exclaimed, louder than she had intended.

"Come here, daddy, let's make little Cherry cum." Madison beckoned to Tim, her fingers ran along Cherry's swollen lips.

Tim slowly stood, his hard cock outstretched. His hand wrapped around his thick member as he stepped forward.

"Wait, we can't do this here," Cherry stopped Tim, her palm on Tim's lower abdomen, licking her lips at the sight of his hardness.

"It's policy, this is a strip club, not a motel. I could get fired." Cherry explained.

After a short cab ride, three bodies stumbled into the dimly lit hotel room, Madison and Cherry violently kissed as Tim locked the door before joining the pair.

Madison helped Cherry out of her dress, practically ripped having ripped the bikini off Cherry. Cherry reciprocates the offer, the thin straps of Madison's dress slipped off before it pooled on the floor. Cherry tugged the g-string off, leaving both of them in only heels as they battled for dominance in their kiss.

"Fuck, that is so fucking hot," was all Tim could muster. He stripped down entirely, stroking himself as he approached the two girls. Tim spanked Cherry's bare bottom before ordering her to sit herself on his face. He laid back, and Cherry climbed on while Madison sank down slowly on Tim's large cock.

"Oh, yes, daddy. Your big, fat cock in me," she moans as she bounced on him.

Cherry froze for but a moment, "Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, well... stepfather" was Madison's reply. Cherry was too horny to stop or care after hearing Madison's response.

Cherry moaned and writhed as Tim fucked her with his tongue. Madison, having already cum once swaps positions with Cherry. Cherry climbed atop Tim in reverse cowgirl, riding him like a pony. Scratching at his thighs and stomach.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum" Tim groaned.

"Cum in her daddy. Fill her with your thick cream" Madison moaned.

Madison slipped lower, kneeling with her legs apart, as she bit and sucked on Cherry's neck. Her fingers pinching Cherry's nipples and wet, hard clit. Tim's cock deep inside the stripper. Screaming, Cherry's pussy tightened around Tim, milking him as she came. With a deep grunt, Tim came, shooting his thick load of cum as his hips bucked wildly into Cherry.

"Oh, you're, so good daddy," Madison moaned as the three collapsed from exhaustion.

"You're such a bad daddy." Cherry finished as Tim's cum dripped down and out of her swollen cunt.

The uber ride home was less than eventful. Cherry tucked her still damp panties into Tim's pocket before kissing the pair a good night as she was the first to be dropped off to her modest apartment. Madison and Tim snuggled close for the remainder of the ride home.

The house was dark as the two quietly entered. Before going up to her room, Madison pulled her step-father close.

"I hope daddy had a good time" she whispered. Her hand running down his muscular chest. "My pussy is still wet" she continued. "Daddy has yet to fill his little girl with cum."

Tim didn't hesitate to follow Madison back to her bedroom for one last fuck before Tim snuck into his own bedroom, Samantha deep in slumber as her own twisted fantasy played out in her dreams. She moaned softly as Tim pulled back the covered and slid in next to her.

He briefly wondered what his wife was dreaming of and debated waking her. He laid close next to her, his cock still slick from the juices of Cherry and Madison. He felt Samantha's wetness as she brushed along his manhood as he once again hardened. His cock slid into his wife easily as she awoke from her dream. It was another hour before they would finally drift off to sleep from climactic bliss.

Chapter 10 Randi

She turned the worn brass doorknob slowly, hesitant to enter the classroom. The old wooden door creaked as it slowly opened. The freshly polished floor gleamed beneath Randi's white and black laced sneakers. Her short, pleated grey skirt lifted with each stride teasing a glimpse of the thin red lace material beneath. Her white blouse, pressed tightly against her young, pert, voluptuous chest. As Randi slowly walked down the rows of desks, both male and female students alike turned slightly as she walked past, admiring her tanned, toned, very sexy long legs. She soon found her desk towards the back of the classroom.

Tommy, several rows in front of Randi, not so innocently dropped his pencil to the ground. He reached down to retrieve his writing instrument, his head turned in Randi's direction as his gaze moved from the floor up between her bare legs hoping to see under her short sexy yet permissible skirt.

Madison, sitting across from her friend and classmate Randi had seen her do this enough times to know her intent.

Randi grinned devilishly as she knew this is not the first time Tommy had "lost is pencil". She slyly parted her legs to give the horny teen a memory she knew he would be stroking his cock to that later that evening. Not wanting to be too obvious, she slowly yet purposefully closed her legs before briefly looking the young man in the eyes.

Tommy quickly looked away, pencil in hand returning his attention back towards the front of the classroom.

Mr. Holmes, Randi's fifth period history teacher approached the lectern as the fleeting conversations around the classroom quickly died, as his lecture was about to begin.

His deep baritone voice filled the classroom with the events of the American Civil War as his eyes slowly scanned across the classroom paying particular attention to several students, female students in particular.

With over twenty years of teaching, Phil Holmes has seen many things in his day. His favorite, which was one of many, was that of the short skirt and the mystery that lied beneath it. It had become customary for Phil to assign seating after the first week of classes much to the disappointment of his students.

What many of them didn't realize is that from his vantage point, on more than a one occasion he had been known to catch a glimpse of some very sexy panties, and on the rarest of days, he was treated to what he craved the most, the view of a bare pussy.

This day amongst other days, did not disappoint, as Phil took note of Randi's short skirt., His eyes rolled up and down her legs to the hem line of her skirt before moving on as to not draw unwanted attention.

What Mr. Holmes failed to realize was that Randi was far from his typical naïve student. She certainly didn't choose the skirt she was wearing for the benefit of a fellow classmate, it was dictated by the powers that be. It was however her choice to purchase a school kilt that bordered on being illegal in regards to length. She was one to push boundaries, and she loved the thrill.

Randi fought the urge to grin as she noticed his subtle glances beneath her desk as he continued to lecture. She patiently waited for Phil's gazes to become longer before tormenting him further.

It was not long before she felt his eyes moving up and down along her long, tanned, sensuous and silky smooth legs. Knowing she had his attention, she innocently leaned back into her chair, her legs parting slightly, enough for Phil to catch a glimpse of her scarlet red panties. He paused before moving on, a slight pause while he gathered himself, then he kept on with the lesson. With not much else to see, he returned his attention towards teaching, however before too long, his perverted mind resorts back to peeking at Randi's hot red panties.

Randi, sensed his return and slowly spread her legs further, allowing her skirt to ride up higher. There was no doubt that he could see the crotch of her panties. She slyly grinned and laughed inside as she heard him stutter slightly as she knew what he must have seen.

Phil was like a bull, drawn to the red. He somehow managed to fight the urge as a professional to look away.

Mesmerized by the red lace trim around the edges of her incredibly sexy, tiny, silky thong, he forced himself to look away and carry on. She skillfully took her capped yellow highlighter in hand, then discreetly reached down under the desk to run the thick cap of the marker along the red material front of her panties. Randi stopped to apply pressure against her hardening clit before continuing down along the outline of her swelling lips.

Madison interrupted, asking Mr. Holmes, for clarification as he fumbled through a section, clearly distracted by Randi. With a sly grin, Randi returned the highlighter to her desk top before once again reaching down again between her legs.

Carefully adjusting herself in her chair as to not draw any attention, Randi slowly, yet purposefully reached beneath her skirt, gently tugging the red material of her wet, clinging thong to the side, then ran her fingertips around her exposed clit. She slipped her finger inside her slick pussy, to moisten her digit before returning her attention to her glistening, throbbing clit.

That was something for her that drove her wild, the fact that she could control a man by simply parting her legs, and allow him to catch a glimpse of what she wanted him to see. She now knew that she had him in her control, and she was going to use it to her advantage.

Mr Holmes stepped in closer to his lecture podium to hide the growing bulge in his pants, as he struggled to finish his lecture, he was fixated by the sight of Randi slowly, yet deliberately fingering her pussy.

Randi, now making direct eye contact with her teacher, slipped a second finger into her wet pussy, slowly plunging them deeper and deeper. She turned briefly to glance up at the clock on the wall, only to see that there were less than five minutes remaining in the period. Phil followed her eyes towards the clock, knowing he couldn't maintain this front for another moment. He closed the text book and proceeded to dismiss the classroom several minutes early.

Removing her fingers, sopping wet with her juices, Randi gathered her notebook and textbook and slipped them into her bag as Mr Holmes called out to her, requesting she stay behind at her desk after class.

As Madison walked past Randi's desk, she flashed her best friend a knowing grin. Her own thoughts drifting towards Nathan's cock waiting for her back at home later that day.

As the final students exited the classroom, Phil locked the wooden door and approached Randi's desk, the bulge in his pants becoming more apparent. Randi wasted no time as she reached for the zipper. Grasping the small metal pull, she tugged the zipper downward as his navy cargo pants opened. With her other hand, she reached inside taking hold of his hardening member.

Wrapping her slender fingers around his thick, pulsating cock, she guided the tip towards her awaiting lips.

Randi kissed the tip before swirling her tongue, then with a quick yet devious look up into his eyes, she downed the long shaft to the back of her wanting throat. She bobbed back and forth sucking from the head down to the base of his cock.

Phil's head tilted back as an almost inaudible moan escaped his lips. Randi knew she must be quick now before they are discovered.

Randi took her teacher's cock as deep as she could as he took control, thrusting his cock into her mouth, Randi's tongue swirling around his thick shaft. Pre-cum mixed with saliva drip out the side of Randi's filled mouth. With one hand wrapped around his thick cock, Randi dropped the other down between her legs, she pulled down her thong and slipped two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. She finger-fucked her cunt as her teacher fucked her mouth. Randi cums almost immediately by her own touch, moaning on Phil's cock.

Momentarily glancing up at the clock hung on the side of the classroom wall, Phil knows he is running out of time. His pace quickened as he felt the shudder of his student down in front of him, knowing she has just cum, his own orgasm quickly approached.

Stepping back, his cock popped out of Randi's mouth, Randi releasing her grip on his throbbing member. Taking hold of his dick, Phil aimed the head towards Randi's beautiful face. He can hold back no longer as the first stream of cum shoots out, landing across the bridge of Randi's nose, dripping down towards her mouth, the second landing just past her right eye just up into her hair.

Cum continuing to spray out landing across his student's face before she finally leaned forward taking her teacher's cock back into her mouth, swallowing the last drops of his cum.

With his cum dripping down Randi's face, he stuffed his cock back into his pants and tucked and straightened his shirt.

Randi wiped the cum from her face with her fingers before licking them clean in her mouth. Smiling as she returned back to her desk to retrieve her books and bag.

Chapter 11 Randi's Ransom

The next morning, Madison found herself still cuddled against her stepbrother. Nathan's semi-hard cock resting between the cheeks of her ass. Their parents having seemingly have long departed her bed before she had awoken.

She quietly slid out of her step-brother's grasp and out of the bed, careful not to wake him. Madison pulled a thin sheet up over Nathan's naked form as she pulled on a small silk robe to cover her own body before making her way down to the kitchen for some much-needed food.

It wasn't long before the smell of fried bacon and eggs filled the large kitchen. The crackling and sizzling break the silence. It was just enough wake Nathan from his slumber. Nathan hadn't bothered to dress before making his way down to the kitchen.

"Morning sis. The food smells amazing." Nathan offered as he sat himself down at the circular kitchen table.

"Nice outfit" Madison giggled as she eyed her naked stepbrother as he sat down.

There was a long silence between the two as Madison plated them both breakfast. She sat down across from him, letting her robe part just enough to give Nathan a healthy view of what was beneath, her breasts barely covered.

Brief glimpses of her hard nipples are teased as she turns. "Hungry?" She asked Nathan as she walked a plate of food to him. He nodded affirmatively, his eyes never leaving her breasts. "Good." Madison found herself looking down past the plate of food she had set down for him to his erect member barely obscured by the table.

She couldn't help but tease her slightly younger step-brother by flicking the end of a long strip of rigid bacon with her tongue. Nathan's focus shifted upward to the lurid attention Madison was giving to the delectable morsel of food. He felt his cock get harder as he watched her taken the bacon into her mouth as if it were his own meat.

She smiled as she swallowed her first bite. "You're not eating your food." Madison observed as she began to tease him with a second strip. She could not help but notice the droplet of pre-cum forming on the head of his cock.

"Don't worry, I'll be eating soon enough." Careful to put the emphasis on the word 'eating'.

"I'm sure you will be, big brother." Madison too deliberate in emphasis of the word 'big' as her eyes fixated on his cock.

"I'm surprised you aren't going for sausage with your bacon and eggs, Maddie." Nathan teased back.

"Who says I won't be" Madison grinned.

As hungry as Madison was, the few strips of bacon and a bite or two of egg would have to do for the moment as she wanted something else in her mouth to for fill a craving.

She again looked down past the table between Nathan's legs. "I do see something I'd love to put into my mouth." With that, Madison kneeled down next to Nathan's chair taking his cock into her mouth. Engulfing the entire shaft until her lips touched the base, she could feel the head press against the back of her throat as she gagged slightly. Madison loved to deep throat cock.

Nathan sat back in the chair as he felt the warm, wet grasp of Madison's mouth taking his cock. He moaned in satisfaction as he looked down at the blonde head of hair bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock.

"Someone's having a good breakfast" broke through the sounds of sucking as Nathan turned to see Randi standing in the doorway to the kitchen, hands on her hips. Dressed in a low cut red crop top and matching red short shorts, looking the part of the naughty devil that she was.