All in The Family Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan composure was failing, having already taken a hundred photographs of the two women. He lifted Raven's body up and placed her spread across Chelsea's face. Chelsea immediately drove her tongue into Raven's pussy. Nathan moved behind Chelsea, having replaced his camera for his cock in hand as he thrust himself into the tight blonde.

Chelsea cried out as his massive appendage filled her tight hole. She moaned into Raven's pussy. Raven bucked against Chelsea's mouth as she cum again, the feeling of Raven's pussy around her stiffened tongue had Chelsea tightening around Nathan as she too began to cum, bucking and shaking. Nathan pulled out, slapping her spasming pussy with the head of his cock.

The nymphet investigator jerked as she passed out from the pleasure of multiple massive orgasms. Pleased, Nathan pulled Raven forward, rolling a still passed out but shivering Chelsea unto her side. He laid Raven on her stomach and thrust his cock in from behind.

"Ahh!" Raven called out as Nathan cursed at her tightness. She loved being fucked from behind and knew neither would last much longer.

"Harder!" she cried out, startling Chelsea awake.

Nathan obliged, fucking her hard and fast. Chelsea watched with hooded eyes, too weak even to move as Nathan fucked Raven, his hand holding her hair like a rein as he pounded into her. Her breasts bounced uncontrolled, her nipples rubbing against the soft material of the sheets. Reaching over, Chelsea pinched and squeezed Raven's nipple, and that was it. She clenched tight around Nathan as she came again.

Nathan could hold back no longer as with one final thrust erupted deep inside Raven's cunt. Stream after thick stream of cum shooting deep inside her. It was a long few moments before his slowly softening meat slipped out of Raven's soaked hole, cum seeping out, pooling onto the sheet below.

The three drifted off into a deep slumber, the night's hunt for ghosts would have to wait the trio to awake and begin their investigation again.

Chapter 13 The Confrontation

Madison awoke the next morning with a start. It was as if someone had just stepped across her grave. She sat up in her bed, her back against her pillows as the strap to her nightgown falls off her shoulder exposing her left breast.

She pulled the strap back up over her shoulder once again covering her breast as she peered out her bedroom window looking up to the sky.

The sky was a brilliant blue, not a cloud to be seen, a perfect day for Madison to work on her tan. She let the curtains fall back over the window as she pulled back the sheets to her bed as her feet hit the wood floor, the hardwood was cool against the soles of her feet. She walked to her armoire, opening the doors to peer inside. Rows of neatly hung clothing sorted by an assortment of colors.

Madison reached in to grab a short soft pink tank top camisole and matching pink short shorts. Shoe stood in front of her full length dressing mirror as she slowly slipped off her nightgown and let it drop to the hardwood floor. She paused to admire her naked form in the mirror.

She couldn't help but think that in that moment she would love nothing more than to fuck herself.

In such a short few years she had come to discover she was wanted by and fucked by both men and women alike including those living in her own home.

It was a Saturday, so she knew Tim would still be home, but Samantha would be out getting the upcoming week's groceries. Madison pulled on the shorts first, not bothering to wear panties. She slipped on the thin tank with little thought of wearing a bra beneath, she wanted Tim to see her hard nipples this morning.

Madison glanced in the mirror one last time admiring her barely clothed body knowing it would be impossible for Tim to resist her temptations this morning before stepping out of her room and making her way down to the kitchen.

The large kitchen was dark, the blinds still closed from the night before. Madison walked to the stainless steel fridge, opening the door letting the light from with in bath her in a soft white glow.

"Now that looks good to eat." Madison was startled, turning suddenly to face her stepfather whom she did not hear enter behind her.

"You scared me" Madison countered as she looked him in the eyes as he looked down at her young body hungrily. "Where's mom?" as she glanced down at the pajama bottoms he was wearing, the front slowly starting to tent her in her presence.

"It's Saturday, you know where your mother is." The emphasis clearly on the word 'know'. It's not that it was a secret any longer that everyone in the family were fucking each other, there was still that air of taboo when they found themselves alone in quite an intimate situation, sexually charged and wanting more.

Tim softly caressed her almost bare shoulder as he stepped closer.

"Someone's excited to see me this morning." Madison observed looking down at her stepfather's swelling crotch.

Tim at times was a man of few words understanding that actions spoke far louder. Having come down to the kitchen that morning in only his bottoms, it wasn't difficult to pull them down and off and discard them to the tile floor. Standing naked before his wife's daughter, he knew what was to follow.

Madison didn't waste the moment as she dropped down to her knees with Tim standing before her. She skillfully guided his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip before moving down the shaft as she imagined the head moving down towards her throat.

Tim moaned in approval as her cocksucking skills far out shined that of her mother's. She sucked and worked his cock in her mouth, her lips wrapped tight around his shaft. Tim tilled his back as she continued to work his cock, taking him in deeper and deeper until his balls smacked against her chin.

The moment was short-lived as the sound of a third stopped Madison with several inches of Tim's cock in her mouth.

"What the fuck is this?!" Randi exclaimed, standing in the sliding doorway off the kitchen to the back patio.

Randi stood, her hands on her hips in shock at hat she had walked in on. It was no secret that she had witnessed Madison fucking her own step-brother Nathan, but her step-father? As much as it was a shock, she soon realized she shouldn't have been surprised, Tim was after all an incredibly sexy and attractive man with an enormous cock. He had certainly proved to her that he knew how to use it. If Randi were in Madison's place, she knew she would be taking every opportunity to have him inside her.

The fiery redhead stepped into the dimly lit kitchen, shadows cascading down across her body. Her tight crop top accentuated her firm breasts, the tight yoga pants snugly outlined her sensuous body.

"... And you started without me?" as Randi stepped closer to the pair.

Chapter 14 Flashback

Not that long ago...

The summer sun soaked the pool deck, two figures lay next to the water shimmering a vibrant blue in the swimming pool. Madison laid out on her stomach in a muted purple one-piece bathing suit. The shoulder straps pulled down off her shoulders as the bottom crept up between the two halves of her firm ass. The white beach towel lay beneath her in sharp contrast to the suit she was wearing. Randi was on her back, sunglasses shielding her eyes from the bright sunlight. Her suntanning apparel of choice that early afternoon was a tiny brilliant red string bikini that barely contained her breasts under the thin material, a gentle breeze keeping her nipples hard and visible. The small red triangle of fabric shaped against her freshly shaved mound, her lips outlined by the tiny bottoms.

When she was younger, Nathan thought of Randi as nothing more than a curiosity, his step-sister's inseparable best friend. As the trio grew and matured, Nathan could not help but notice how sexy Madison's best friend was becoming and this day would be no different.

Nathan sleepily arose from bed after sleeping through the morning. Unaware of the time or who may have been home, He pulled open the curtains and what he saw below in no uncertain terms had his undivided attention.

The two girls lay below his window no more than a few dozen feet from his vantage point. The light reflected off the clear blue water from the pool against their bodies. Nathan quickly took a step back fearing that Randi may have seen him through the window. He cautiously took a step forward and peered down.

Despite facing upward, the sunlight shinning against the window pane hid Nathan's presence from Randi. He took one step closer before reaching down into his briefs. Having already awoken in an aroused state, it took little coaxing from this handed wrapped around his cock to bring it to full erection.

With his free hand, Nathan tugged his briefs down past his waist till they dropped to the floor around his feet. Standing bottomless, with his cock in a firm grip, Nathan slowly began to stroke as visions of Randi fueled his fantasy. He knew it was wrong but didn't care as he imagined her entering his room as she playfully stripped off her tiny bikini before standing naked for him in his bedroom. Her body glistened from suntan oil as she moved towards him, his cock still in hand. She gently took his hand from his cock as she guided it up towards her breast, he grasped her firmly feeling the hard slippery nipple against his palm.

The two moaned softly as Randi took hold of Nathan's cock and continued to stroke it for him. He kneaded her breast in his grip as he encouraged her.

"I have wanted you for so long... in your mouth."

And with that, Randi offered no hesitation as she dropped down to her knees taking Nathan's cock into her mouth.

Nathan stroked his cock faster as his fantasy continued to play out, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the moment. He could feel his balls tighten as he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His free hand gripped the window frame as he braced himself for what was to come next. Stroking faster and faster as he imagined his step-sister's closed friend preparing to swallow his load.

He opened his eyes just as his cock began to explode, spraying thick ribbons of cum against the wall below his window sill. He froze as his cock continued to empty his sticky white cream, the object of his fantasy no longer laying next to the pool as Madison was turned sitting up on her ass looking up into his window. He took a quick step back once again and turned to find his bedroom door open, Randi standing in the entrance way having admired the spectacle she just witnessed. Before Nathan could utter a word, Randi with a grin across her face turned and stepped back out to join her friend outside leaving Nathan is silence, his spent cock still in his grasp. He soon heard the muffled giggling and conversation from the girls below as he sunk back into bed with another fantasy in mind ready to play out.

Chapter 15 The Confrontation Continued

"You started without me!" Randi continued as she stood closer to the pair. She knew her best friend had fucked Nathan, but Tim?

In hindsight, it made perfect sense. Who better to fuck than Tim, his cock was enormous and his skill in bed was unrivaled. Randi had never suspected, but the sight immediately soaked her panties.

Madison continued to suck on Tim's hard member as her closest friend looked on. She took one long suck before letting his cock slip from her mouth. Tim's shaft glistened from her saliva.

"Do you want a taste of daddy?" Madison offered to Randi.

Randi stood for moment, contemplating the situation. "I feel a bit... overdressed for the occasion." She took hold of the bottom of her crop top and lifted it up over her head before tossing it to the kitchen floor. The yoga pants took significantly longer to come off, Randi made a long tease of it, giving the two a playful show before discarding her bottoms with her top.

"Does daddy like what he sees?" Madison asked Tim as Randi came closer naked.

Tim had not been this excited since he shared Madison with Cherry, the excitement was different with Samantha not there.

"Daddy would love to fuck your best friend... again." The last word hung in the air for a long moment as Madison only countered with a grin.

Randi joined the pair down having moved down onto her knees next to Madison. Taken Tim's cock from his step-daughter's grasp, she guided him into the warmth of her mouth. Randi began to suck Tim's cock as she had only once before. Madison reached behind her friend to grab hold of her ass, a single digit grazing her friends pussy lips as she leaned forward to suck on her step-father's balls.

Tim moaned with appreciation as both girls worked on him. The two alternate between the shaft and balls, giving his manhood their undivided attention.

"Don't make me cum yet, girls." Tim cautioned.

With that, Randi released Tim's sack from her mouth, standing to passionately kiss him on the lips. His hand went instinctively down to cup her ass. Madison slowed her pace on her step-father's cock as she reached up with her free hand to finger Randi's pussy, a finger slipped into her tight hole. Her breathing intensifies.

"You know I love when you touch me" Randi looked down.

"I love feeling your pussy on my fingers" Madison answered.

"Oh my god, you're both making me so horny" Randi moaned.

Madison's finger probes deeper. "You're so fucking wet."

"That's your fault... and your dad's. Please don't stop. Finger me."

And with that, Madison thrust a second finger into Randi's cunt.

"Fuck yes, finger fuck me" Randi cried out. Madison continued to suck Tim's cock as she fingered her friend.

It only took minutes for the threesome to move down onto the floor. Tim on his back against the tile, Randi moving down between his legs to take his cock into her mouth and Madison kneeling, her pussy pressed down against his mouth, his tongue inside eating her.

It was quite the sight, the three on the floor locked in oral pleasures. Sucking, licking and tongue fucking. Naked bodies move across each other as Madison moves down mounting Tim's cock, Randi's pussy next to be devoured by his tongue. Madison moans with each hard thrust Tim makes.

"Fuck my pussy, daddy." Madison screamed.

Tim drove up hard into Madison. Thrusting harder and harder as she ground down on his cock matching each movement. Tim's grunts and moans muffled by Randi's pussy draped over his open mouth, his tongue darting deep within.

"Fuck her little cunt" Randi hissed.

Randi leaned forward grabbing hold of Madison's breasts as the two passionately kissed as Tim pleasured the young women. Their bodies drenched in sweat, Randi taking a nipple into her mouth and sucking. But Randi wanted more. With one last suck, she crawled off Tim and spread herself across the floor.

Madison stood and moved herself over Randi's face feeling a tongue brush across her clit before slipping inside her. Tim repositioned down between Randi's legs.

"I'm going to fuck your friend, Maddie" Tim announced.

Madison only moaned in response.

Tim plunged into Randi's wet pussy effortlessly despite his great size and her tightness, leaning up to face his step-daughter. He kissed Madison deeply as his cock began to jackhammer into the young pussy. Randi squealed with pleasure and delight. The sounds of his cock penetrating her drenched little hole fill the room, his balls slapping against her.

Randi screamed as the first wave of her orgasm rocked her body.

This only pushed Tim further as he thrust his cock inside her harder and faster than before as he felt her pussy clench tighter around his manhood. Randi continued to feverishly tongue fuck Madison above her as wave after wave of bliss washed over her body. It wasn't long before Madison began to cum herself on her friends mouth.

The sounds and the sights were too much for Tim, watching his own stepdaughter cum mere inches away from him as he held back no longer. With one final thrust as he looked into Madison's glazed eyes, his cock erupted deep inside Randi sending ribbons of thick white cum deep into her pussy. Tim's spent cock slowly slipped out of Randi's pussy as he pulled off of her, Madison quickly moving off and down between Randi's outstretched legs. Cum seeped out of her swollen lips as Madison outstretched her tongue to taste Tim's seed. Lapping her pussy clean.

The threesome collapsed on the kitchen floor, exhausted naked body draped across naked body.

Their deepest secrets and taboos revealed to all that have mattered and many more sexual adventures still yet to be explored. A lifetime of want and desire fueled by hunger and passion.

Tim, Madison and Randi slowly dress as the midday sun shines brightly through the glass windows before Samantha returned home groceries and Nathan returns home from Chicago.

Chapter 16 All In The Family

The sky was jet black, not a star to be seen that night as an exhausted Samantha made a final turn before pulling into her driveway. Only the light of the streetlamps and her car's headlights illuminated the darkness.

As Samantha entered through the garage door into the dimly lit foyer, she could not help but feel a touch of regret having to spend so many long hours away from home working.

The house was in darkness with the exception of a small sliver of light escaping beneath a closed door at the end of the long hallway.

Her daughter was still awake.

As Samantha quietly made her way down the hallways, muffled noises could slowly be heard. Without pause or hesitation, Samantha opened the door and stepped inside.

Samantha froze at the sight before her, speechless at the activity taking place.

Madison is the mirror image of her mother at her age. Both with long blonde hair. Incredibly athletic, toned and firm bodies. But unlike her mother, at the moment Samantha entered the room, Madison's step-brother Nathan is beneath her, both as naked as the day they were born.

His large cock buried deep inside his step-sister as she is riding him cowgirl atop her disheveled bed.

Her stepson doesn't break stride as he turned slightly to face his step-mother. A devilish grin crossed his face as he drove his throbbing member deeper into his step-sister. Madison arched her back as she moaned louder, his thick cock filling her freshly shaved pussy.

"Oh fuck... mom!" Madison moaned at the unexpected sight of her mother.

Samantha doesn't say a word as she took off her leather jacket and black high heels. She left them at the doorway as she made her way to an unoccupied corner of the bed.

While wearing an incredibly tight red crop top and matching red yoga shorts for much of the evening, Samantha found herself adjusting the short black leather skirt she wore as it rode up as she sat back on the bed. As she watched the pair fuck before her, she unbuttoned her cotton white blouse to reveal her firm breasts beneath.

Her son increased his rhythm at the sight of his step-mom's tits, Madison reached down to cup his balls as he pounded deep inside her.

"I think mom is enjoying the show" Madison commented between moans. Madison too could not keep her eyes off her mother's exposed tits.

It wasn't that long before that she had snuck into her parent's bedroom having discovered her mother's stash of sex toys. Her favorite was a thick, 12" black dildo. Madison soon found herself outstretched on their parent's bed, her school skirt hiked up over her waist, her school blouse open and her bra pulled down under her breasts. Her nipples hard as pencil erasers. She has discarded her black thong onto the thick cream-coloured carpeting. Her mother's silicone cock penetrated her tight pussy.

It was that same afternoon that her step-brother had come home unexpectedly hoping to find a pair of his step-mom's panties to jerk himself off with only to find his step-sister near naked on their parent's bed, the dildo deep in her pussy.