All in The Family Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really..." Samantha countered as she dropped her robe in front of the two. Her robe silently fell to the floor as she reached down to pull off her panties. "Maybe he just needs to be reminded what a real cock-sucking is." Her panties on the floor next to her robe.

Tim could feel Madison's pussy get wetter against his lips as he felt Samantha unzipping and pulling down his jeans, exposing his hard cock. As she had done countless times in the past, Samantha took her husbands cock into her mouth, knowing exactly what it took to take Tim to the brink of orgasm.

Samantha eased off, not wanting Tim to cum this soon. She wanted him to suffer, and she wanted to enjoy every moment of it. She worked her mouth slowly up and down his thick shaft unmistakably tasting pussy, no doubt her daughters she thought wrongly to herself not knowing he had been with Sarah less than one hour before.

Madison grabbed hold of Tim's hair, pulling him in closer as his tongue probed her tight hole. She moaned, no longer concerned that her mother might hear, as Samantha knelt at the edge of Madison's bed as she sucked Tim cock.

Feeling overdressed, Madison pulled off her nightie, tossing it to the floor. A surreal feeling with her stepfather between her legs and her mother's mouth filled with his cock. Madison allowed Tim to pull away briefly to discard his own top, the three completely nude.

"No." Samantha called out as Tim went to return to Madison's pussy. "Your mouth is mine." With that, Samantha moved up onto the bed next to her daughter, spreading her legs apart for Tim. Madison shifted slightly for a better vantage point as she began to rub her clit with one hand and the other finding her mother's firm breast which she grabbed firm hold of, her nipple beneath becoming harder with forbidden arousal.

Tim could not believe what he was seeing, his wife was waiting for him to eat her pussy as her daughter masturbated and fondled her mother's breast. His cock was excruciatingly hard, he had no idea where this was going, but he certainly wasn't going to stop.

He spread Samantha apart as he nibbled on her hard clit before driving his tongue inside. It had been quite a while since he last ate his wife with such vigor. Madison moaned as she fingered her pussy while firmly massaging her mother's tit. Tim reached over, moving Madison's hand aside from her pussy as he slipped in two rough digits, intent on bring the young nymph off.

Tim thrust his tongue inside as deep as he could, probing inside as he fingered Madison hard and fast, his fingers so slick with her juices. Both women moaned. Tim was intent on making both women come, but he wanted more, he wanted inside them. To have mother and daughter, his most taboo fantasy.

Samantha and Madison repositioned themselves on the bed for Tim, Tim moving off the bed standing in front of Samantha as both women laid next to each other, their legs spread apart but now off the bed, theirs asses on the edge giving him access between them.

For Tim, the choice was an easy one. He wanted Madison, and he wanted his wife to watch. Taking his cock in hand, Tim moves in between Madison's legs.

Before Samantha could offer protest, Tim guided himself inside Madison's tight pussy, taking hold of her hips as he thrust inside. Madison squealed with glee as she felt his thick meat stretch and fill her. She loved the feeling of him inside her.

Before that night, Samantha could have never imagined the sight of her daughter being fucked as a turn on. Samantha turned slightly to face her daughter, to watch the pleasure and the ecstasy wash over her face as Tim drove his cock inside Madison's pussy deeper and deeper. She reached over to gently stroke her daughter's face as her other hand reached down to Madison's filled cunt, rubbing her clit as her husbands cock thrust back and forth.

Madison moaned louder to her mother's touch. She could not believe this was happening with her mother by her side. She could feel every inch of Tim's massive cock driving inside of her. She arched her back slightly as she felt her mother's hand leave her flushed cheek and move downward to grope her breast.

Nathan sat up in his bed, not quite sure as to what he was hearing from his step-sister's room. Was his father home and in Madison's room? But he thought her heard the moans of more than just one woman. Nathan slowly rose from his bed, wearing just his briefs, intent on seeing what he was hearing.

As he moved closer to her doorway, the sounds of sex grew until he found himself at her door witnessing something he never thought he would see.

There was his father between Madison's legs, his cock deep inside her as Samantha lay next to her daughter fondling her tits and pussy. Nathan, as he entered the room, pulled off his briefs, leaving them on the floor.

Samantha noticed Nathan first as he entered. This was not she wanted her step-son to see her, but the ache between her legs was undeniable.

"Come here." She beckoned, spreading her legs apart, inviting Nathan between them. She knew she would not have to ask him twice as she felt his muscular legs and thighs move between hers.

Tim looked to his side to see his son spreading Samantha's pussy lips apart with the head of his cock before watching as it disappeared inside her with one quick thrust.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck my pussy." Samantha leaned forward, looking Nathan in the eyes. "Or would you rather I tell you that mommy needs your dick inside her? Does that make you harder?" as she felt her step-son enter her pussy. His cock not quite as long as her husband's but just as thick, his balls slap against her ass as he began to fuck her.

Both men fucking mother and daughter with abandon. Both women taking the men to the very brink of orgasmic bliss but to only deny them of the pleasure as both wanted to switch things up.

Tim and Nathan both pulled out and backed away as Samantha and Madison moved down off the bed onto their knees. Sam was the first to pull her husband in close, Tim standing before her, his cock mere inches away from her mouth.

Sam took hold of her husbands rigid tool and guided it into her mouth, tasting her daughter's pussy on it. Not to be outdone by her mother, Maddie followed suit, taking Nathan's slick meat into her mouth, tasting her mother's pussy on it.

The men groaned and grunted in approval as the girls attentively sucked their cocks. Neither knew how much longer they could take. Samantha and Madison both taking the lengths of their cocks deep into their mouths. Swirling their tongues around the shaft and head, occasionally giving a temporary respite as they turned their attention to their balls.

Tim ran his finger's through his wife's hair before grabbing hold of her golden locks and pulling her in closer, her hard nipples brushing against his legs. Samantha sucked his cock as she had never done before, with such passion and intensity she knew he was incredibly close.

Madison followed her mother's lead and sucked Nathan's dick as a woman possessed. The sounds of sucking and slurping filled the room. Neither could handle another moment as both men pulled back, a wet 'popping' sound as their cocks slip out. Both men taking their slick cocks in hand, aiming the tip towards the girl's awaiting faces, knowing what was to come next.

Tim was the first to cum, shooting his thick stream of cum across Samantha's nose and cheeks. Nathan aimed lower to catch Madison's waiting open mouth and outstretched tongue. His aim is dead on as he coated her pouting lips, his cum landing across her pink tongue.

Samantha joined her daughter Madison back up on Madison's bed, covered in cum and exhausted from the hard fucking Tim and Nathan both gave them. A quiet stillness filled the air and both men joined them on the bed. The four unsure as to what to say next.

Madison, having the licked the cum off her lips was the first to break the silence.

"That was incredible." She turned to face her mother. "Mom, I didn't think you had it in you, but I loved every minute of it."

"Things will..." Samantha paused "will be different now."

"Yes. But in a good and open way. We won't have to sneak around the house when we want to have some fun." Madison agreed.

"Maybe we can all sleep here tonight?" Nathan hopefully asked.

Tim was the last to join the conversation. "Why not? Nothing we haven't done before now." He laughed.

With that, the foursome soon found themselves under the sheets and comforter naked and tired. It wasn't long before they were fast asleep. Tim finding himself pressed between Madison and Samantha with Nathan spooning his stepsister from behind.