All in the Mind Pt. 02

Story Info
He introduces Jess to his household.
1.7k words
4.05
10.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Impness
Impness
6 Followers

He had to keep telling himself to keep his eyes on the road. Driving a limo required extra attention but all of his was on the beautiful woman in the back. The small camera, set high up, didn't give him a perfect view of her - he couldn't see her expression - but what he could see excited him greatly.

He didn't take a lot of driving jobs - when you can make people do whatever you want, you really don't need to worry about money - so picking up Jess's wandering husband had been a stroke of luck. Watching the gardener get fucked had been a bonus but the true prize had been sitting down at Jess's table and enticing her. It was obvious she was searching for something new, even if she hadn't realised it yet and he was looking forward to giving it to her.

Not yet though. He wanted to take it slow with this one.

He drove for half an hour, out into the countryside until the only light came from the gleaming moon and his headlights. He stayed hard throughout the entire journey and struggled with himself not to talk to her. Not yet. Not quite yet.

Finally, he turned off the empty winding road. A minute later, they reached a pair of wrought iron gates that opened automatically as they got close and closed again behind them. The drive up to the house took another couple of minutes though dense, moody forest. When the house came into view, he heard his passenger let out a small gasp.

He grinned to himself, pleased with the reaction. His own heart lifted when the building came into sight. It was a thing of true beauty.

The mansion spanned five fours, with two wings, a stable and garage with other, small outbuildings and five cottages set further back behind a stand of ancient oaks. It'd been built almost three hundred years ago, in a classic red-brick style.

It'd been his home for the last two years, legitimately bought from a right arsehole, who he'd been glad to see the back of. Admittedly, there might have been a touch of blackmail and quite a lot of...persuasion but the former owner couldn't prove anything.

He parked the car smoothly in front of the door and got out with a practised motion. Opening Jess's door, he offered her a hand to help her out. She took it after a moment's hesitation.

'This is yours?' she asked, clearly stunned.

'Mhmm,' he hummed happily. 'Ah, here's Lou.' He tossed the limo's keys to a statuesque woman in a very smart suit. 'I won't be needing it for a couple of days so now would be a good time for a full service.'

'Of course Sir,' Lou said, not meeting his eyes. 'Should I get the washer prepped?'

He grinned. 'Oh, yes, I think so. Let me know when he's ready. I think our new guest might enjoy watching.'

Lou nodded without expression and slipped into the front seat.

'Shall we?' he asked, offering Jess his arm again as the limo disappeared around the corner of the left wing.

She took it and they started walking up the small, shallow steps to the front door. 'How many staff do you have?'

'Oh, just the five. But we get along very well. They enjoy the...ah...nature of the work I give them,' he said with a sideways grin. He was having trouble controlling himself now more than ever. He wanted to take her here, up against the front door, for all to see. He had to concentrate to stop his hands from travelling to her hips. Just a little longer, he promised himself.

All of the staff, minus Lou, were present in the main hallway, in various states of attire as were their orders. He liked them to greet him every time he returned so he could check up on them. Not that they had any choice in the matter. When the front gates opened, a chime would have sounded in the house, one that they would respond to whether they wanted to or not.

Kelly, the general handyman and gardener, was on his knees at the left end of the line, hands clasped behind, head tipped back. He was pleased to see the rough lumps of Kelly's nipple clamps through the thin t-shirt, as well as the thick chain that ran from the clamps to his cock cage. Kelly hadn't been allowed to come for weeks now, a status exacerbated by the fact that he allowed the rest of the staff to use Kelly's ass whenever they liked. Of his five staff, Kelly was the playtoy which was just as Sir - and Kelly - liked it.

Next in line was Rea, the housemistress. She kept everyone else in line and was, for all intents and purposes, his second in command. As such, she had the most freedoms, and would regularly dole out punishments for him. She stood calmly, hands held loosely behind her back, in a suit similar to Lou's but much smaller to match Rea's stature. 'Welcome back Sir,' she said quietly.

Beside Rea was the cook, Annie, a twenty year old waif of a girl, whose short blond hair was almost white. She was holding a tiny platter of entrees and wore nothing but an apron and some very spiky looking stilettos. 'Sir,' she said after Rea, and gave a little curtsy, keeping the platter perfect balanced on her fingertips.

Finally, there was Emil, who was in charge of security, which would not have been a surprise to anyone. At six foot six, he was a head taller than the rest of them and appeared to have more muscles than all of them combined. His suit only just fit his barrel chest, the buttons clearly under some strain. He gave Sir a nod but remained silent.

He introduced them in turn, pausing in front of Kelly to slip two fingers in the gardener's mouth and slide them up and down his tongue. Kelly didn't move but he could see the man's trousers twitch in response. He withdrew after a long moment, wiping his wet fingers off on Kelly's cheek with perverse enjoyment.

Jess didn't say a lot as he told her what each of his staff was in charge of, seeming shy. Perhaps Kelly's pose and Annie's partial nakedness was making her uncomfortable. He smiled to himself. Good.

Once he'd finished introductions, he stood in front of them, Jess still on his arm. 'Right,' he said after a long pause. 'You will all address Jess here as 'my Lady' and you will obey any orders she gives, unless, of course, they contradict mine. Further, she is not to be touched in any way without my expressed permission. Annie, please leave the entrees and continue prepping dinner.' He watched as the girl delicately placed the tray on a table by the way and walk off to the kitchen, her gait made small by her stilettos, her naked ass swaying attractively.

'Kelly, Emil, you are both required in the garage. Rea, please accompany us.' He kept Jess's arm and guided her further into the house, up one flight of elegant stairs and into a lavish sitting room with Rea following smartly behind.

'Sit,' he said to Jess, gesturing to a comfortable armchair next to the fire. He noted the slight surprise in her eyes as she sat, immediately. Now. Now the true fun began.

Rea closed the large doors and came to stand behind his chair, as was so often her place.

He steepled his hands in his lap, forcing himself to look relaxed as he said, 'Pull your dress up.'

Jess's hands obeyed behind the message had properly registered, bunching the skirt up to her waist to reveal sheer black panties. It was immediately clear that his Lady was getting off on this meeting.

'Already?' he purred through a shark smile, then, 'Remove your underwear.'

The bra came first, the panties second, with no hesitation. He hadn't allowed her any room for that. Her lips quivered, eyes wide.

'Use your fingers, open your pussy. Let me see,' he said sharply.

Jess's expression turned to horror as she slipped first one then another digit inside herself. She widened her fingers until she was on display for him.

He chuckled, low and slow. 'You believe me now, don't you? It's finally sunk in.'

She nodded reluctantly.

'I can make you do anything,' he said, grinning, eyes boring into hers. He allowed a long moment of silence to stretch between them. It was so wonderful, this first stage. They all went about it the same way. They came here on the promise of some fun, with all the facts in front of them. Then the realisation, followed by a variety of emotions, depending on their nature. But they all came back together for surprise, at how low he could bring them. All of his staff, at one time or another, had begged for one more fuck, please Sir, please. All of them knew exactly what kind of slut they were.

Getting them there was fantastic fun. He couldn't wait to strip Jess to her basest desires and see what was left in the pot.

'So, with that in mind my Lady,' the emphasis on those two words mocking, 'understand that you will never leave this house without my permission. You will get pleasure when I say so and receive punishments when I am...displeased. As the Lady of the house, you will have certain privileges but do not mistake my generosity for anything but a gift. Bite the hand that feeds you, even once, and you will fall very far from grace.'

He was so hard it was painful but seeing the fear in her eyes was nothing short of intoxicating. She'd hoped for a night of fun and walked into something completely different. And the best part was that she knew he'd told her the truth back at the restaurant.

'Rea. Did you get the items I requested?' he asked without turning to look at his housemistress.

'In the box at your elbow Sir,' she said in the same quiet voice she'd used before.

'Excellent. The crop, I think. On her inner thighs.'

Rea withdrew a riding crop from the wooden box next to him and went to stand behind the chair Jess sat in. She held the crop in front of the helpless woman, so that Jess could see what was coming.

'Do not move your fingers, my Lady,' he said slowly, 'or there will be consequences.' He looked up at Rea. 'You may begin.'

Impness
Impness
6 Followers