All Mom's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his cock throb, and he watched intensely as pet and slave spread their kisses to the swollen head, each of them starting to add some licks with their lustrous tongues into their worship. He could feel how transparent pre-cum escaped through the tip of his cock, and how his two lovers glanced at each other, looking like they were in agreement, and then let their lips meet at the top of the cockhead.

They kissed. One side of their mouths closely embracing, sisterly lips against sisterly lips, while the other half of their mouths covered his cock. A three-way kiss, not very different from the one they had shared at Bridget's apartment, but instead of William's mouth being involved, it was now his cock. It was beautiful. His balls tingled as they wanted to show their appreciation. The visual being one of the most thrilling things he had ever seen, only topped by the intense pleasure of having two tongues slide over his cock, knowing that sometimes their tongues would touch and stop to play with each other for a few seconds before continuing to explore his cock.

He knew he didn't deserve to feel this good. Didn't deserve to be worshipped by two gorgeous, sexy, amazing women. Especially since feeling like the biggest loser in the world just a few weeks ago when he learned his college adventure was over. Only for now to learn it might be the biggest blessing of his life, creating a chance for all of this to happen.

Again the synchronized actions of the two sisters surprised him, this time as he felt his right ball get smoothly caressed, followed by the left one being lightly fondled a second later. Both balls were being played with by soft hands as his cock was getting the royal treatment of lips and tongues.

"You're going to make me come," William warned.

"Do you want to cover us?" Bridget teased.

"Your balls feel so full," Melissa said.

He thought they would want him to wait, but he guessed they must be confident that they would get him hard again, and perhaps they needed his cum as much as he needed to empty himself.

The hands on his balls remained, just as the lips on his cockhead, but each woman put their free hand on his shaft, and now he was getting triple assaulted, two hands fondling his balls, two sets of lips pleasing his cockhead, and two hands stroking his hard shaft.

"Fuck, that's good," William moaned.

He tried to close his eyes to at least remove the wonderful vision, but it only made their touches feel more intense. It was more than any man could handle. He was going to lose it, and he didn't want to miss it because he had closed his eyes, so he opened them again.

"I'm going to come," William gave his final warning.

Their hands stayed on his balls and shaft, each hand stroking in perfect synchronized rhythm while they pulled their faces away slightly but stayed cheek to cheek. They were truly the two most beautiful women in the world, at least to him, and the thought of covering them both had him ready to explode.

His balls churned, followed by every muscle involved in the firing tensing up, pushing the cum through to the top of the cockhead where it flew out at full force. They had aimed it perfectly as the first volley struck where their cheeks met, moving up the cleft they had created until someone must have made a move and the thick rope went out over Bridget's nose. The second volley started at Bridget's lips, but moved towards Melissa, going over her cheek, nose, and then up over her right eye.

They both kept stroking his shaft and fondling his balls, forcing cum out of him, and watching the cum cover his mom and aunt made him come even more. Feeling how rope after rope flew out of his cock, covering both sisters with the white liquid. Unable to control anything as he was skillfully milked until he felt his balls cramp up, leading to cum drizzling out from the tip of his cock.

"That was amazing," William grunted.

He felt his cock and balls still trying to pump out his goodness, but the chambers were empty. Bridget was the first to get to his cock, applying her mouth over the tip and sucking hard while using her tongue to lick anything that had spilled out.

"You covered both of us," Melissa said.

Her right eye looked glued shut with cum, but she didn't make any movement to remove it, and the happiness in her voice made William feel like she didn't mind it.

"You deserved it," William said.

"Thank you, Daddy," Bridget said, only taking her lips away from his cock for a second.

"Let me dry you off," Melissa said.

She stood up, took a towel, and started to wipe the water from William's body, carefully maneuvering around her sister as she dried his chest and legs, then his back, and lastly his neck, face, and hair.

"All clean," Bridget said.

He was. Except for some saliva left on his softening cock.

"We need to do that again," William said.

"We will," both women answered.

*Ding, dong*

The doorbell rang, and it took William a moment to realize the pizza must be arriving. He was sure his dad would get it, but it gave him the opportunity to look around for clothes before he remembered that he had been forced in here before he could get any clean clothes. With a bit of luck, he figured he might not need any anyway tonight.

*Ding, dong*

"You should get that," Melissa said. "Alan might not know how the doorbell works."

That was true.

"I don't have any clothes," William pointed out.

"You got the towel," Bridget said.

"Take the pizza and use it to get Alan out of our way," Melissa said.

"He should already stay downstairs for the rest of the evening," William said, confidently.

"What if we want to use the living room?" Melissa hypothesized.

"Do we want to use the living room?" William asked.

*Ding, dong*

Both women nodded, and William grabbed the towel, whirling it around his waist as he walked out of the bathroom, down the stairs, and opened the door. A stressed-out pizza delivery man was standing there, shocked to see William in just a towel.

"One meat-lovers pizza," the delivery man said.

William took it, and the man hurried to turn around and walk steadily to his car.

Melissa and Bridget looked down from the top of the stairs, and William was shocked to see that they still had his cum on their faces. He tried with all his might to make sure his cock didn't grow as he walked to the living room, finding his father sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"I got your food," William said.

"You got me a pizza? I thought Mel was going to make something for me. Or Brie, as a thank you for me letting her stay here," Alan said.

"Do you want the food or not?" William asked.

"Of course I want it," Alan said.

"Good. You need to eat it in the office," William said.

"I can eat it here. I'm watching TV," Alan said.

William started to walk towards the office, still caring the pizza with him so that his father needed to follow him if he wanted to have it.

"Me, Mom, and Aunty will be watching TV. Some of those Japanese cartoons you dislike. You wouldn't want to watch it with us, do you? You wouldn't want your friends at the club to know you watched something like that, would you?" William said, standing at the entrance of the office.

"Are you going to watch it with us?" Bridget asked.

"I would never watch anything like that!" Alan proclaimed. "Why are you wearing those strange ears by the way?"

Melissa approached William with utensils and a soda that she must have grabbed in the kitchen, placing it on the pizza box and William went into the office to put it all down on the office desk.

"You don't like it?" Bridget asked.

William hurried back, wanting to make sure he was still a part of the conversation.

"Don't you think it looks kind of stupid? Is that a cat collar too?" Alan asked.

"I've been thinking about getting one too. A collar that is," Melissa said.

"Really?" William asked.

He loved the collar on Bridget and had already gotten some good use out of it, and the thought of his mother getting one too, made his cock twitch, and it took all his willpower to make sure it didn't get hard. Wearing only a towel would make it very obvious if he was tenting.

"Only if you would like it, of course," Melissa said, turning to William.

"Why would you want that?" Alan said as if Melissa had been asking him.

"I would love that," William said.

"Will, you approve of that? And why are you only wearing a towel?" Alan said.

"The collar looks really good on Brie, and it will fit Mom just as well. She got the perfect neck for it," William answered. "I just took a shower and didn't have time to put on any clothes before answering the door. Why didn't you answer it, Dad? I thought you would know it was your pizza arriving."

"I was watching TV," Alan excused himself.

"Your food is getting cold. You want to eat it while it is still warm, don't you?" William said.

"I want to eat it in here, watching my show. This is my house, goddammit, Will," Alan said.

He was right about that, but William felt like he was taking it over. He had already stolen the bedroom from him, and now he was forcing his father to go to his room. Was this what Melissa wanted from him? Slowly push his father out of the way so they could continue building their life together.

"That's not the title you promised to use for him, Alan," Melissa said.

Alan looked at her, his face slowly turning red as if he had been caught doing something bad.

"Sorry, I mean Sir William," Alan said. "I just, I want to sleep in my bed and eat in front of the TV like I always do," he whined.

William put his arm around his father, the other holding the towel in place as he felt it was going to start to fall off soon, and forced Alan to walk with him toward the office. Alan resisted lightly, but then surrendered and walked with William.

"We all need to make some sacrifices right now, Dad. We just need you to stay in your office for the night so that Brie can be comfortable. You know she must be very nervous she is ruining something by coming here, but we both know how much she needs this. We need to do our part and make sure she can bounce back, right?" William said.

"I know," Alan said.

"She needs to feel loved and cared for. She even talked to a doctor and they said she needs us right now. Need her family. If she needs to wear those really cute cat ears for her world to make sense, then we need to let her do that. Do you think Melissa actually wants to get a collar? No, most likely she is just doing it to help her sister feel better. We all need to make sacrifices," William said.

"Is that why they got that stuff in their faces too?" Alan asked.

William looked back, seeing that both Bridget and Melissa still had his cum in their faces. This time he was the one turning red. How could they just walk around like that in front of Alan like it was the most natural thing in the world?

"Oh, you know how women a certain age like their facials. Always trying to make sure they still look young. I even had to help apply it to them, even if they did most of the work," William said.

It felt good to be one hundred percent truthful, even if it left out the details of how they had stroked him until he ejaculated all over them, and that the facial was his cum.

"I know. They don't care how stupid they look if they can stop some wrinkles from developing. Just never seen that cream they got on before," Alan said.

"I think they might be getting it on their faces a lot from now on," William said.

They reached the desk, and William removed his arm, and to his surprise, Alan took his seat behind the desk. Had he been able to convince him to get out of their way?

"Now, we are going to be watching some strange stuff today, so if you hear any strange commotion, It's probably that," William said. "Or it might be Aunt Brie's new therapy. Her doctor prescribed it, but it sounds rather harsh. Mom said she would do it with her, so they can spur each other, and I promised I would help them if I can. A lot of stretching and such," William said.

"Like a workout?" Alan asked.

"I think it's called body therapy or something. I'm not qualified, but I have picked up a bit about working out lately," William said.

"I know you're making big sacrifices too. You would probably rather do anything else than help her with all this," Alan said.

"Yeah," William said.

Of course that wasn't true. There was nothing he would rather do than spend the evening with his slave and pet.

"Just make sure you put on some proper clothes first, Sir William," Alan said.

He could hear his dad starting to cut the pizza. He wouldn't be using any clothes today. He wouldn't need them. Neither would Melissa and Bridget.

William stopped at the door, seeing the key on the office side of the door. He could use that to make sure Alan stayed in there no matter what he heard, so he pulled it out, closed the door, and then used the key to lock it from the outside. It felt a bit cruel, but it would be worse to have his dad open the door and see what would be happening in his house tonight.

"How did it go?" Bridget asked.

"The house is ours," William said, dropping his towel.

He walked to the sofa, sat down, and spread his legs. He felt exposed, but in the best possible way as both women looked hungrily at him.

"How can we serve you, Master?" Melissa asked.

He knew perfectly well what he wanted them to do.

"First we need some background noise just in case we get a bit too loud," William said.

"I know the perfect show for that," Bridget said.

She got her phone up, fiddling with it until it connected to the TV, and then got the show running.

"It's a new harem isekai. Probably not that good, but I thought it fit perfectly for today," Bridget explained.

"What's next?" Melissa asked.

William smiled. He wanted to fuck, but he didn't mind that they took their time.

"I see two more problems. We need to do something about the cum on your faces, and then we need to correct the mistake that I'm the only one naked," William said.

"Which one should we do first," Melissa asked Bridget.

Bridget didn't answer, but stepped up close to her sister, looking at William for a second, and then kissed Melissa. Their lips pressed together with more passion and honesty than any kiss they had shared previously today, showing William that they were starting to not only get used to kissing but also enjoyed it. It was a messy kiss, as they didn't just fight for each other's lips, but also seemed to want to slip out of the kiss to collect cum from their faces, only to bring it into the kiss. William felt his cock swell as he imagined that the passion of the kiss not only came from the two sisters enjoying the kiss but that they could share the taste of his cum while doing so.

Their adventures away from the kiss grew longer and longer as they traveled further away from the other person's lips to get the cum, until eventually they started to take turns licking each other's faces, one woman getting a second or two to collect some cum, and then while they savored it the other woman would greedily try to fill their mouth.

He wanted to touch himself. Stroke his big cock as he watched, but he had to control himself or he would need to empty his balls soon again, and he wanted to make sure that Bridget and Melissa helped him with that.

"I love your cum, Master," Melissa said.

"I love it too, Daddy," Bridget complied.

When it looked like they had cleared all the cum from their faces, Bridget started to tug at Melissa's top, and Melissa quickly echoed, both women pulling the other woman's top off, making their big breasts jiggle inside of their bras. It was true beauty, and William was shaking with anticipation as he watched Bridget reach behind Melissa's back while Melissa fumbled with the front of Bridget.

They both got the clasps open at the same time, Melissa's breasts falling forward, and Bridget's exploding the cups away, and then they both caressed the breast suspenders away from the other woman's body. They both had big, amazing boobs. Perfect in every sense of the word. The fact that they were undressing each other for him made it even more tantalizing.

The two women continued to undress, Bridget working on Melissa's bottoms, sharing a kiss when William's mother was now fully naked, and then Melissa helped Bridget remove the rest of her clothes, ending with a sensual kiss where William was mostly observing how their breasts pressed together as they embraced. Now when all three were naked, he wanted to feel their cradle himself.

"Did you forget about me?" William asked, noticing how cliché it sounded.

"Never," Bridget answered.

"The only reason we do this is because we love you," Melissa explained.

"Good, because I desperately need a boobjob," William stated.

"I would love that," Bridget said.

"We could make it even better. A double boobjob," Melissa suggested.

His cock twitched, both women's boobs bouncing lightly, and his cock twitched even more.

"Both of you?" William asked.

"Do you think you would like that, Master?" Melissa asked.

"Yes," William said, nodding his head.

Getting worked over by one set of great breasts had been heaven when his mother had done it. Adding his aunt's chest melons to the mix would be even better.

"Just give me a minute. We need some lube and we forget that upstairs," Melissa said.

William nodded and Melissa got up and ran. He bit his lip as she watched her ass as she hurried away, bouncing up the stairs almost as agile as he would do it himself. She was a marvel. A kind and sweet mother, yet a sexy and kinky submissive. Stronger than he had ever imagined, both in mind and body.

"You don't mind if I suck you, right, Daddy?" Bridget asked.

William looked down, seeing how Bridget had moved across the floor and was now between his legs, licking her lips. When he looked up at the stairs again, Melissa was already gone.

"Go ahead," William said.

He needed someone to touch his cock, and seeing how greedily Bridget looked at him made him unable to say no to her. She grabbed his cock. Her firm fingers guided it to her mouth, giving the head a soft kiss before letting her lips spread and taking the big head into her mouth. Her dedication was unquestionable. He truly felt like she loved his cock.

"Hey, that's not fair," Melissa said.

William was a bit ashamed. He knew he shouldn't have allowed Bridget to start while she was fetching lube, but he just couldn't help himself.

"Sorry," William said.

"You can make up for it by putting my plug in," Melissa said.

Melissa tossed something on the couch, but before William had a chance to take a closer look, she opened the lube, pouring some on the tip of the plug, and as it was slowly spreading she handed it to William and turned around, bent over, and reached behind to spread herself by pulling her cheeks apart.

It was surreal how casually she did it. Like this was normal now. Or she was so eager to join her sister in pleasing him that she wanted the plug inserted as quickly as possible. Either way, he almost filled Bridget's mouth with cum before he found his composure.

He evened out the lube, making sure it covered all of the parts that would have contact with Melissa's ass, and then he reached out, careful to not get in the way of Bridget sucking his cock. He pushed slowly but firmly, his mother pulling away slightly at the first touch, but then pushed back, making the insertion go a bit faster than he had planned. She whimpered, William knowing she was not used to her big plug, even if he had helped her stretch further yesterday, but soon enough her ass closed around the thinner part of the plug.

"I love watching that," William said.

"You'll be able to watch it a lot," Melissa assured him.