All Mom's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost looked high. Her pupils dilated. Her mouth, and a big area around it, shone with her sister's juices. He almost had half a mind to take her again right then and there, but he was in recovery mode and needed to stick with his plan.

"Only if you want to of course, but I was thinking you both need a good, solid, punishment," William said.

"We haven't done anything bad though," Bridget said.

"Unless you count making you come, Sir William," Melissa said.

Even with their protests, he felt that was part of the game. Even if they wanted him to punish them, they also wanted to try and get out of them, and it was his job to convince them. He felt that proved that Bridget was in on it too, though he might push for further proof. Lucky enough he had prepared some plans to sway them that a punishment was proper.

"You haven't done anything?" William asked.

"That's correct, Master," Melissa said.

"We're good girls, Daddy," Bridget said.

Another confirmation that Bridget was as excited about punishments as her sister.

"That's true. You're very good girls, but even good girls need a hard spanking every now and then, don't you think?" William argued. "Besides, I've learned today that you have spent about a year conspiring against me," he added.

"We did that for you," Bridget said.

"I got my punishment yesterday. Surely only Brie needs one today," Melissa said.

"That was for something else, besides, you are in this together," William said.

That seemed to convince both of them.

"How do you want us, Daddy?" Bridget said.

Somehow he thought his mother would be the first to accept the punishment, but he didn't mind that it was Bridget. It confirmed that her reluctance had mostly been playing and perhaps that they had talked about this very situation where they would get punishments together from him.

William reached down and grabbed Bridget's collar, pulling her up and towards the table. She got into a half stance, relying on him to keep her up as he directed her to the table and helped her get on top of it on all fours. Then he pushed her collar down, making her upper body lay down on the table, creating the perfect face-down-ass-up position. He let go and was going to step back to give her behind a proper inspection, but then he saw his mother still on her back on the sofa, her hands clutched up at her neck.

"I want one too," Melissa said.

"A punishment?" William asked.

"No, well, yes, but," Melissa said, still holding her hands clutched under her chin.

"A collar," William said, remembering that she had mentioned it earlier, but unsure if that was just to tease Alan when he made fun of Bridget for having one.

"You keep grabbing Brie's, and it looks so endearing," Melissa said.

"We'll look into getting you one," William promised.

"One that shows that I'm your slave," Melissa said.

"Of course, but you need to earn it, and that starts now," William told her.

With that he grabbed her hands and pulled her up, leading her to the sofa table where Bridget was still waiting in position, and helped Melissa take her place beside her.

"I look forward to when we will be Daddy's collared sisters," Bridget said.

"Me too," Melissa answered.

William glanced over at the door to his father's office, he knew Alan must have been done eating some time ago already. Had he not heard them? Or maybe he had, and that was why he was so quiet in there. If Alan had tried to open the door, William hadn't noticed. He felt they had been very loud. Perhaps Alan had been freaking out in there, and been cursing them out as it must have been obvious what they were doing. With some luck, he had fallen asleep. Maybe he just thought the noise was part of his dreams.

When his eyes returned to Melissa and Bridget the vision almost knocked him back, like how in some anime people would get a nosebleed and make them fall on their ass when seeing someone sexy, especially in little or no clothes. Only for William it was too beautiful women, both fully naked except for Bridget's cat ears, her collar, and the buttplugs they were both wearing.

"What're you going to do?" Melissa asked.

"I told you I'm going to punish you," William answered.

He got behind them, putting his right hand on Bridget's ass, and his left hand on Melissa's. Their skin felt good against his hand. Smooth. It almost made him feel bad knowing what he was going to do to them.

"If we behave, will the punishment be mild, Daddy?" Bridget asked.

"Punishments should always be as hard as they need to be," William said. "Have you been spanked before, Brie?" he added.

"No," Bridget said.

He could hear some hesitation in her voice.

"But you have thought about it?" William asked.

"Yes. Me and Mel have even talked about it a few times," Bridget said.

"Did you talk about the punishment Mel got yesterday?" William asked.

"I told her everything," Melissa said.

"And what did you say?" William asked.

"That it hurt, but in the best possible way. That she felt it elevated your relationship from mother and son to slave and master. That she felt closer to you afterward than ever before," Bridget said, looking at her sister, "and that is what I want too. I know it might hurt, but together we can handle everything, and I know my love and respect for you will also grow from it, Sir William," Bridget added.

William had gotten used to Bridget saying Daddy, and now as she said Sir William instead, it felt more respectful. Normally her voice was more playful, like when she said Daddy, but now he sensed admiration in her words. It made him feel like she honored him, be it for his decision to give her the punishment she had been craving for some time, or to show that she appreciated that he had finally taken his place as her owner.

For a moment he was speechless. Not even moving his hands as he tried to figure out how he could answer. Part of him tried to convince him that he couldn't punish them. Not after such kind words. Then it was the side of him that wanted to make the punishment even harder. Show them what they could expect moving forward, but he didn't feel ready for that, nor was he willing to skip the punishment, as he felt even if they were kind and sweet, they were the ones that needed the punishments.

He still wanted to test their limits, but he wanted to make sure it was not too harsh, and that way they could have plenty of further punishments to look forward to in the future. He wanted to get some toys they could use. Crops and paddles. Maybe even a whip. Ropes and other ways to restrain them, and nipple clamps. It felt so wrong that they had those big, beautiful breasts, and he hadn't had a chance to punish them a bit.

"Should we decide on a safe word?" William suggested.

"We already have one," Melissa said.

That made sense. They had a lot of things figured out already, and he couldn't see why they hadn't talked about safe words too. He had considered suggesting bigfoot, or some other stupid thing his father would say, or perhaps royal straight flush, as he felt he had won their favor with that poker hand.

"What did you have in mind?" William asked.

"Once when we talked about it Mel joked and said I should have blue ribbon as my safety word," Britney said.

"Like in a dog show?" William asked.

"Cat shows use it too," Britney quickly answered, then looking like she remembered her current position and how perhaps she was getting into further trouble.

"That was the joke. She wanted to be your catgirl and earn the best-in-show in your honor. Only," Melissa said.

"Only what?" William asked.

"Only I liked it. It felt perfect," Bridget said.

"And then I started to like it too. I want to be your best-in-show slave just as Brie wants to be your best-in-show pet," Melissa said.

It did have some merit. It made him feel like they both would do their best to live up to the blue-ribbon standard for him.

"Is that what we are going with then?" William asked.

"Yes, Master," Melissa said.

"Yes, Daddy," Bridget echoed.

With that, he couldn't hold back any longer, lifting both his hands up and out, and letting them hit one cheek each on the two women. They both gasped, pulling away slightly before assuming the position again.

"We are going to start with five slaps each because you forgot to use a proper title a few times just now, and then we will start the real punishment," William proclaimed.

"Yes, Daddy," Bridget said.

"Yes, Master," Melissa echoed.

Yesterday he had hesitated a bit, but today he felt like he was going to truly enjoy this. If they wanted to get punished, he was going to make sure they would remember this day, and think twice before asking for punishment again.

"Since I know you can handle it, I will let you take your slaps first, Mother," William said. "Make sure you listen to your sister's whimpering, Pet, because ready or not, you will be next," he added.

It almost felt like he was playing a role, putting on a show for Melissa and Bridget, but it was a role he was willing to grow into. He didn't want them to use the safety word, but he wanted to try and put it into their mind that they would need to consider it.

During the double slap he felt his mother had gotten the easier hit as it had been from his left hand, but now when he positioned himself behind her, he made sure he could use his dominant hand on her. The first slap hit her hard, making her right cheek wiggle lightly as she wailed.

He could hear how Bridget drew in her breath, perhaps shocked at how hard her sister had been slapped, and William didn't want to give her time to prepare for the next slap as he adjusted his position to reach her left cheek better, slapping it hard and again making his mother wail loudly. She had asked for this, but now her noises sounded like she was regretting it.

This time he waited until she was back into a good position, looking like she was expecting her right cheek to get hit again, which of course meant William had to let the third slap hit his mother's left cheek too, making her whimper and take some short breaths.

"Hang in there, Slave. Just two more and you can rest for a bit while your sister gets my hand," William said.

Melissa seemed to center herself after his words, but instead, he could hear how Bridget started to breathe quickly as she anticipated her turn.

Red marks were already starting to appear on Melissa's ass, and William tried to aim his hand to spread the redness as the fourth slap struck Melissa's right cheek. It stung his hand, and from the sounds his mother was making he figured it might have stung even worse for her. He looked as she tried to center herself again, trying to decide which cheek needed the slap more, and decided that the left one needed a bigger spread. He hit her hard, making her cry out and fall forward, laying down on the table with a humping motion, her voice sounding like she was close to breaking into tears until she found her composure.

"Are you alright, Slave?" William asked.

"Yes, Master," Melissa answered, her voice quivering.

"Do you need to use the safe word?" William asked.

"Never," Melissa answered.

It felt like a promise. Like she was saying that no matter what he did to her, she was confident it would always be out of love, and therefore the safe words would never need to be used.

"Then get back into position and show me that you're okay before I move on to your sister," William said.

She did. She got up on all fours, just whimpering a little, and then stuck her ass out. He rubbed it, and she accepted his touch.

"Good girl," William praised. "I'm proud of you," he added.

"Thank you, Master," Melissa said.

He spent a little longer rubbing her ass than he had planned. It just felt too good, and the extra hit coming from it after the slaps only made it better.

"Last chance to back out, my Kitten," William told Bridget.

"I'm nervous but excited to feel your hand, Daddy," Bridget said, her voice shaking.

William knew she tried to be brave, but watching and hearing her sister get slapped had shaken her nerve. He had to take it easier on her. At least until she got used to it.

He moved over to her, touching her ass first, letting his fingers test the compression and flexibility of her skin. It was perfect. It didn't bounce back as quickly as his mother's, but it was still a masterpiece, and he could already see how good it would look when he had made it red.

He lifted his hand, feeling how it craved to slap her with full force to see if she could handle it, and he needed a moment to refocus on his commitment to making sure it was a good experience for her. When his hand hit her cheek, it still made a loud sound that caused Bridget to cry out loudly, sounding like the slap had shocked her, only for her to realize maybe it didn't hurt as bad as she had imagined.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asked her sister.

"I'm not even sure it hurt, think it was the anticipation that was getting to me," Bridget said.

Had he gone too soft on her?

He took a few seconds to think about how to proceed, shifting his position and lifting his hand, letting it strike Bridget's other cheek with the same force as the first one. This time Bridget hardly made a sound, and it was just as he had planned. At first, her anticipation had been too strong, making him be too soft, but now she had shifted to the stance that getting spanked was no big deal, and it made him want to prove to her that it was something she should be nervous about. Even if it was a game, it was not a game to be taken lightly.

Lifting his hand for the third slap, he clutched his hand into a fist, feeling the power pour to it, and then when he spread the hand out for the slap and started to move it down to Bridget's unsuspecting buttock. William felt how the impact stung his hand, making a loud smacking noise, and then Bridget cried out, her breath shaking as she tried to handle the unsuspected pain.

William thought about asking her if she was okay, but since Bridget got back into position, he assumed she was accepting that the punishment would continue, and he struck her other cheek just as hard. The first slaps hadn't left any marks, but as soon as his hand left Bridget's bum, he could see his handprint growing on it. On the right one it was poorly formed, but on Bridget's left cheek it was clear that it had just been struck by his hand.

He knew he had to leave that imprint alone. At least for now. Right now she was carrying his mark. Wiggling her butt as if she tried to cool it off. He wasn't sure if he could give her another hard one or if a softer slap would be just as effective now, but before he could decide, her movements brought her ass into the perfect position, and without thinking he slapped her, not even realizing it had been as hard as the previous two before it struck her.

"Oh, my, god," Bridget cried.

His hand stung, and he figured Bridget's behind was stinging just as bad, if not worse, as she was whimpering loudly.

"You didn't think I was faking it, right?" Melissa told her sister.

"For a minute I did, but it hurts," Bridget said.

"Remember to thank him for the spanking to show him you appreciate the punishment even if it hurts," Melissa said.

Bridget looked back at him, her eyes filled with tears, even if he couldn't see that any had rolled down her face yet.

"Thank you for spanking me, Daddy," Bridget said, taking a short pause before continuing, "my ass is yours, and you can spank me anytime you want."

He would. Spanking someone felt weird, but it was the good kind of weird. He had planned to spank them more, but it also felt like maybe this was enough for now. His hand was sore, and he felt both Melissa and Bridget had struggled too. He also had a condition he had to take care of. Something that needed to be dealt with quickly now.

"I'm proud of you, Brie," William said.

"Thank you," Bridget answered, smiling at him.

"Now, which one of you wants to get fucked first? Because I really need to fuck something before I lose my mind from horniness," William said.

His cock was throbbing. The power they had given him during the spanking had a strong effect on him, and it all seemed to gather in his cock.

"Me, Sir," Melissa said.

"Me, please, Daddy," Bridget said.

"Oh, and you should know that for the rest of the night, I'll focus on fucking asses," William said.

A few seconds of silence followed, and William was starting to suspect that none of them was ready to take his big cock in their ass tonight.

"You know how much you loved claiming my ass last night, Master," Melissa said.

"I won't be your true pet until you have claimed all three of my fuckholes, Daddy," Bridget countered.

Melissa probably hadn't meant for it, but her argument, especially after what Bridget had said, was just as much in favor of him taking Bridget as it was for Melissa's ass to be first. He had loved claiming her, but it also meant Bridget might need to have her turn.

"Sorry Mom, but you said earlier today that it was Bridget's day today, and if she wants me to fuck her ass, I feel it is only right I see if she got what it takes to take my cock. Don't worry though, because you'll be next," William promised.

"Fine, but can I at least turn around and watch?" Melissa asked.

"I would love it if you watched," William said.

As Melissa turned around on the table, William looked for the lube they had used for the boobjob, finding it and stepping up behind his aunt. His cock was pulsing as he grabbed her tail, letting it run through his hand once, and then moving his hand up to the plug. As he pulled on it, he felt how Bridget's ass clung to it, as if it was making a promise on how tight it would hold his cock in a few minutes.

"Your butt has always been amazing, Brie, but today that will be your downfall, because it will drive our master mad with lust, and he will have no choice but destroy it with his big, hard, cock," Melissa said, looking at William as if she was trying to tell him what would happen just as much as Bridget.

"Good, because I've been preparing for months to have my virgin ass taken by him," Bridget countered.

William pulled at the plug again, this time not letting Bridget's muscles pull it back as he watched her anus slowly stretch wider until it let the plug go, the ass gaping for a split second before it closed itself.

His cock was so hard it felt like it might almost break. He poured lube on Bridget's ass and then put the bottle down, knowing he would need it again later. He rubbed the lube in lightly, only rimming the anus with his thumb, thinking she must be stretched already with wearing the buttplug, and then got some of the excess lube and rubbed it on his cock.

"Are you ready to have your ass be owned, Aunty Pet?" William asked.

"As ready as anyone will ever be to take your fantastic cock, Daddy," Bridget said, her voice not sounding as steady as she had hoped it would be.

William placed his cockhead on Bridget's ass, letting it glide in the lube a few times before finding her asshole. Just resting against it felt wonderful, but he wanted more. He pressed against it, feeling how it spread and accepted the tip of his cock but then stopped expanding. He felt like that was how far the plug had opened her up, but his cock was bigger, and as he pushed forward it stretched slowly. The lube felt like a miracle cream as it made his cock able to slide inside with little friction, and then suddenly the ass stopped resisting, sucking his cockhead in and closing around the shaft.

"How can anything be this big, and still somehow fit," Bridget said, gritting her teeth.

"Because Sir William was born to be our Master, his cock being so big that we know deep in our hearts that it is our duty as his family members to serve him, yet still the perfect size for our bodies to get full pleasure when we do our duty in pleasing him," Melissa said, her hand roaming over her son's chest.