All Mom's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,018 Followers

This was what life was all about. It didn't get any better. All the failures and hardships, it was all worth it for this moment. He loved his mother's ass. It was his now. Her beautiful, motherly ass belonged to him, and he was going to show her just how much he loved it.

"Please, Sir William, let me get used to it," Melissa begged.

"It didn't even try to resist you, Daddy," Bridget gasped.

William firmed up his grip on the belt around Melissa's neck and started to fuck her. Small movements at first, but before he could count to ten strokes, they were already big and hard. His hips pulled back as far as they could and then slammed his body forward. Bridget was right. Melissa might have protested, but she didn't make any move to stop him. Just letting her muscles work on his shaft during the short moment when his cock was balls-deep in her inviting ass.

"God, that's fucking big," Melissa moaned.

He knew he was big, but she had the perfect big ass to take him. Perfect ass to please him. Her strong cheeks worked as cushions as he drove into them. Almost like they were trying to bounce him back so that he could drive hard into her again.

"I can't believe you took me like that," Bridget moaned.

Bridget still had one hand on his balls, barely able to keep up with his movements, and as William looked down her body he could see that her other hand was rubbing her pussy. He felt like he was pleasing both of them at the same time. One getting ass fucked, and the other was so horny watching that she had to rub herself.

"Your asses are mine," William roared.

"Yes, Sir," Melissa moaned.

He was going hard. Making sure both women knew that their asses were for him to take however he pleased, and from the loud moans from both of them he figured they both knew and loved it. Fulfilling their fantasies as much as his own.

Bridget finally gave up trying to keep her hand on his balls, instead moving it up to her heaving bosom and trying to keep her breasts in place as she seemed to get deeper entranced in her licentious masturbation. It was something beautiful to observe. A mature woman getting lost in pleasure. It was equally as riveting as watching his cock move in and out of his mother's ass.

"I've spent months fantasizing about watching you two have sex, but seeing it happen is even more exciting than any fantasy," Bridget said, gritting her teeth with every other word as pleasure from her rubbing kept on overwhelming her.

"You like watching my son's big cock make my ass submit?" Melissa asked.

"I love it. Love hearing his moans as he bottoms out inside of you. Love seeing the grimace and hearing the noises you make as your body seems to struggle to determine if it hates or loves the powerful fucking. It shows how good he is. If he went just a little bit harder, I'm sure it would be too much, but he can hold you right there on that special edge where the pleasure always wins. Where we always win because we are allowed to be his slave and pet," Bridget said, her hand on her pussy moving faster and her other hand groping her breasts.

William kept pounding as he listened, loving how his free-hanging balls were now able to slap against his mother's wet pussy.

"Master is the best. I love his big cock in my poor little bum," Melissa said.

"Please Daddy, make sis come, because I need to come too, and I want to come with her," Bridget begged.

He felt his hand firm up his grip on the belt again, Bridget talking about both of them coming almost being enough for him. He wanted to watch that happen more than anything.

"You hear that, Slave mother?" William asked, slapping his mother's ass with his free hand while the other pulled the improvised leash.

"I'm, almost, there, Sir" Melissa groaned, her voice restricted by the belt pushing roughly against her throat.

William kept the hard grip on the belt as he started to take his mother even harder, slapping her ass every third or fourth thrust. Her whimpering moans made his balls tingle, and his aunt's frantic moans on top of that made his hips work harder, and his balls more desperate for release.

"I'm there, Sir. Are you ready to fill my ass?" Melissa said, her voice trembling.

"Please, Daddy, I can't take anymore," Bridget added, quivering as much as Melissa was.

William grimaced as he tried to hold out for the perfect build, pounding his mother like he had never pounded anything before. It felt like his entire body was about to break from the pleasure, tension rising with each powerful movement.

"Cum for me," William yelled.

He felt the cum travel up through his cock and empty itself deep into his mother's previously forbidden passage. Then she clasped around him, holding his cock stronger than it had ever been held before, his mother giving a sound that was somewhere between moaning and wailing. Aunt Brie joined them a split second later, screaming to her heart's full content as the three-way orgasm rode all of them. William moaned as loud as his body could with every unleashed load.

Their symphony felt so full of passion and love that William kept firing more cum than he had ever thought possible, his balls contracting even long after they were out of cum, but his orgasm refusing to end as long as his mother and aunt were still riding on their high.

"Fucking fuck, fuck," William managed to say when the orgasm was finally ebbing out.

His head started to spin, making him move backward. He took a step to try and find his balance, watching as his semi-hard cock slipped out of his mother's ass, feeling how the belt slipped out of his hand, and then he fell backward. Luckily enough the sofa was there, the soft cushion catching him. Every part of his body hurt, but maybe most of all his balls as they had just gone through what felt like a marathon, needing to move his legs apart to give his balls as much room as they could get.

"Fucking hell," Melissa said, having collapsed down on her side.

"That must have been the best sex ever," Bridget said, sounding out of breath.

"My bum will never be the same," Melissa groaned.

William could see exactly what his mother meant, as her ass was still gaping, staring right at him as if it was trying to tell him 'Look what you've done'. Then it twitched and closed, opening slightly again as a big glob of white cum leaked out, and then it closed shut.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" Bridget asked. "You wouldn't mind that would you, Daddy?"

He had been sure Bridget had been speaking with her sister, and the final part being directed to him caught him by surprise. Would he mind that? His aunt moved down between her sister's legs but looked at him.

"What are you going to do?" William asked Bridget.

"Well, you see, Daddy. I saw how much cum you pumped into her, and I was hoping I could have some of it," Bridget confessed.

Of course, he couldn't deny her that.

"If your sister doesn't mind," William answered.

Melissa's movements showed that she wanted it, and to his disbelief he saw how his kind and sweet aunt started to kiss her sister's behind, only taking a few kisses before her lips reached the puckered rose that had just been stretched beyond recognition and still had the unique gloss of just having been covered in cum.

His cock stirred. It hurt and he tried to lessen the growing erection, but watching Bridget lick the cum that had stuck to the leg after leaking out made it impossible to keep his cock down. It was sore to the point of it being painful, but he was starting to realize that with these two women in his life, he wasn't in charge of his erections anymore.

"I guess we're back on equal terms, Brie. I got to taste your creampied pussy first, and you get my cumfilled ass," Melissa said.

"I might need to check if any cum got into your pussy too," Bridget said.

With that William saw how Bridget dug her face deep into Melissa's pussy, sucking and slurping as his mother's pussy seemed to be completely soaked.

"Nope, no cum in there, but it still tastes amazing. Don't you think Mel's pussy tastes fantastic too, Daddy?" Bridget asked.

"Absolutely," William answered.

Bridget's look when she saw his erection made him worry. He wanted to fuck her again, but with the current state of his sore cock he still wanted some time to recover.

"Time to see how deep Daddy managed to get his cum," Bridget said, leaving Melissa's pussy and sticking her tongue into her ass.

Melissa moaned, and William groaned as his cock grew some more as he watched Bridget wiggle her tongue deep into her sister, and eventually started to make cute sucking noises too. He knew how hard she probably needed to work to get his cum out, but apparently, no naughty task was too big for his two new lovers.

"Look, Daddy. I think I got it all," Bridget said, showing a thick mouthful of white cum.

"Good girl," William said.

He knew his fate now, and it wasn't a bad one. Many men would give anything to be in his position, and he wasn't going to complain just because his cock and balls got a bit sore from having too much awesome sex.

"Now, should we go upstairs and see if we can get some cock in your ass again, Auntie?" William asked.

"This old thing?" Bridget asked, turning to show her ass.

It might be much older than him, but if she was younger, it still couldn't have been any sexier.

"How are you hard again?" Melissa asked.

William stood up, his cock too hard to even move, yet it felt like the extra soreness from the rest of his body moving only made his cock try to get harder.

"Because I have the sexiest mother and aunt in the world," William stated.

His mother got up, groaning with every movement as she reached for her clothes. William picked up his towel and also got the lube and the two buttplugs.

"I guess we can't leave these laying around," William said.

He looked at the door. They had been moaning loudly and yelling all kinds of profanities in the heat of passion. Surely, there was no way Alan didn't know now.

"Come on, my ass ain't going to fuck itself," Bridget said, holding some clothes as she started to skip towards the stairs.

"I just wanted to find this," Melissa said, holding up her phone.

"What are you going to do with that?" William asked.

"I think you know," Melissa answered.

He could imagine.

"Come on!" Bridget called.

Melissa started to walk too, but William went to his father's office door, unlocking it before he also hurried towards the stairs. Bridget was already halfway to the second floor looking down at them. William got there second, having passed his mother on the way, but politely let her go first, and got rewarded by her beautiful ass dancing in front of him as they all ascended.

When he got to the top of the stairs he heard a door open, and he took a second looking at the living room, but he was scared that his father would see him so he quickly joined Melissa and Bridget in the bedroom, wasting no time to lock the door behind him in case his father tried to catch them in the act.

"Here we are," Melissa said.

Both women had gotten rid of their clothes, and William put down the plugs and tossed the towel away because he knew he wouldn't need it anymore tonight, leaving him only with the lube.

"From this point on, this is our room," William said. "Our bed. And starting today, our life together."

He stepped forward, embracing both women and pulling them into a close hug.

"Yes, Master," Melissa said.

"Yes, Daddy," Bridget added.

It started to feel like they both had found their favorite words for him.

The hug felt warm and comforting, and it felt like their naked bodies against his own washed away the angry state of his erection which was fueled by soreness.

"Do you have your phone?" Melissa asked William.

"What for?" William asked.

"She wants you to join the server," Bridget said.

"You got the chat program on your phone, right?" Melissa asked.

He did. It made him nervous though. He felt like he knew some of the people there already, even if it was from spying on them using his mother's account.

"I'll get it," William said, waiting for a nod from the two women.

Leaving the bedroom he paused, making sure his father hadn't sneaked upstairs, and then took a moment to think of where his phone could be. For a moment he was worried he might have left it in the car but then remembered he had placed the order for Alan before getting into the shower, and then he had left the shower with just his towel, meaning it must still be in there.

With a few quick steps he was in there, finding it, but then he remembered he was logged into his mother's account. He quickly logged out and then didn't have the login details to his own account. Why did passwords need to be so unique?

He stumbled into his room, looking through the papers where he had his passwords written down, finally finding it and typing it into his phone. He ran out into the upper hallway while it loaded, waiting there for a few seconds to make sure it was working. He tried to catch his breath, not wanting to show that he had been rushing around, and then as the chat program loaded up his usual servers, he stepped into the bedroom finding his mother standing, while his aunt had put down a pillow on the floor and was kneeling on it.

"What's going on?" William asked, surprised by the scene.

"We thought we might live stream you joining the server," Melissa said.

"What does that mean?" William asked, knowing full well what a live stream was yet still not quite able to wrap his head around what it would mean now.

"It means you sit down right here on the bed," Bridget instructed, patting her hand on the covers in front of her, "phone and cock ready."

"I guess we need the full username. With the added numbers to it," Melissa said. "Would it be okay if I told you mine?" she added.

He could tell she was a bit nervous. They had already shared secrets, but he assumed this was another big step, revealing herself fully to him. He was nervous too.

"Of course. It might be a bit awkward to have us talk there if we were just mother and son, but we have moved past that, wouldn't you say?" William said.

"MelissaDaor#3096," Melissa spelled out.

He typed it in and as she finished he wrote a "Hey" and sent it to make sure it arrived to the correct person.

"I got it," Melissa said, her face lighting up. "Are we ready to start streaming?" she asked.

"I'm ready," William said.

"Hold on. Daddy, can I suck your cock?" Bridget asked.

"Now?" William asked.

He had accepted that he would be naked on the stream. That was a big enough step. Having his aunt suck his cock would be taking things too far.

"That way everyone can see that you have accepted your pet aunt as the one and true kitten in your heart," she said.

The words were enough to sway him, but adding her pleading eyes made it too much. His cock grew, and he knew his fate had been sealed.

"Everyone will be able to see," William said, hoping it would convince her that sucking his cock on live stream would be a bad idea.

"I've been dying to show everyone that even if we had to wait some time, we got the best son and nephew and that they all need to be jealous of us now," Bridget said.

It couldn't be helped. He could feel that she had been jealous of everyone that had found their family partner. It was just like his mother when she made that video yesterday. She needed to show them that she had been able to reach her goal too. Part of it made him worry that maybe it was the idea of him that they had strived for, and not actually him.

"Suck it," he said.

He needed to do everything he could to eclipse their vision of him.

"Everyone in the server seems to be excited to watch. Are we ready to start the stream?" Melissa asked.

"Just so they can see me join the server?" William asked.

"Not only. They are excited to see their friend become an incest addict too," Melissa said.

He tensed up, looking down at Bridget to see if she was okay with this, but she didn't bat an eye at what her sister had said. She just kept on gobbling on his swollen cock. Surely she must have some thoughts about it, but if she did she must think that sucking his cock was much more important.

"We're live," Melissa said.

Will looked at his mom, seeing how she was pointing her phone at his face. He felt his face get red, wondering how many were watching. He knew the server had at least a hundred people in it, but surely not all of them would be available to watch right now. If it was just half, that was still a ton of people that were just about to see him naked.

"Just giving everyone a second to get the stream up," Melissa said, smiling at him.

It felt like they had ambushed him, and ideas were already being formed about how he would need to punish them tomorrow for not revealing their plans.

"Can everyone hear me? Good. Well, as you can all probably guess, this is my son, Sir William," Melissa said.

He felt as stiff as a board, and as he waved his hand with his phone in it to the camera, he figured everyone could tell how awkward he was.

"And this is my sister NK," Melissa said.

William expected Bridget to look back over her shoulder to the camera, but she just kept sucking his cock as Melissa filmed her from behind. If anything she was sucking him more ardently than ever before. Was she trying to show off in front of her friends?

"Well, she's a little busy right now because her nephew told her to suck his cock," Melissa said.

His balls were bubbling, and if he hadn't emptied them so many times today already, he was sure he would have blown his load right then and there.

"Sir, do you have the app open?" Melissa asked.

"I do," William said, hearing the strain of pleasure in his voice.

"I love your cock, Daddy," Bridget said, taking the cock out of his mouth.

Will saw how his mom aimed the camera at Bridget again, and when he looked down too, he saw how she had his cock on her face as she reached her tongue out to lick his balls.

"I love your cock too, Sir. Do you all see how thick it is? And long enough to cover NK's entire face and still stick out. If that's not a cock worthy to worship, I don't know what is," Melissa said.

Will felt his face burn red again, knowing that his mom was putting on a show, just like Bridget, but it was still a mix of the most exciting and the most awkward he had ever experienced.

"Did you get the invite?" Melissa asked.

"I did. Do I just accept it?" William asked.

"Hold on," Melissa said.

Bridget went back to bobbing on his cock a few times, and then William felt how her throat took him, making Bridget make some strained noises as she made his cock disappear.

"You all see that? Today is the first day NK saw a cock this big, but she already loves her nephew's cock so much that she learned how to deepthroat him. All that big, thick, juicy cock hidden away. Maybe one day we can make a movie showing how much my son's cock makes our throats bulge," Melissa teased the viewers.

William felt how his cock grew, and that Bridget's throat accepted the change.

"But now when you're about to join our server, Sir William, we need you to learn the rules first," Melissa said.

He nodded, feeling how his aunt still held him balls deep.

"What are the rules?" William asked.

"Rule one. This is a secret server. As much as we all love it and want everyone to know about how much we love the server, we can't share its existence with anyone not already on the server," Melissa explained. "Do you accept?"

"That sounds very sensible. I accept," William said.

He assumed that family members that had started a relationship with someone that was already a member got a free pass to join. It also made him wonder how his mother had found it. Had she talked about it somewhere and been headhunted to join?

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,018 Followers