All Mom's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is true. Daddy, I love your big cock," Bridget said, still gritting her teeth.

William stopped his conquering, feeling how Bridget's ass muscles clenched around the big cockhead. It felt amazing, but he wanted more, only he knew it would be better to wait until Bridget was ready for it. He assumed she was used to the stretching as she used plugs, but now the penetration would be deep, touching parts of her insides that had never been touched before.

"I can't believe how much you're being stretched, Brie," Melissa said

"I'm so full, but I also feel like Sir William is filling a void in me that I always needed to be filled. Do you hear that, Daddy? I'll finally feel complete when I have all of your cock in my little, virgin, ass," Bridget said, trying to look back over her shoulder but struggling to move with his cock in her ass.

William grabbed her hips firmly, happy that her ass muscles had calmed down, and took that as a sign that she was ready for more. His cock started to slowly disappear as he pushed his hips forward, the lube working perfectly as even if it was tight, it was almost effortless for his cock to slide deeper into the soft embrace of Bridget's forbidden depth.

"Then we better make sure I complete you, Pet. Your ass feels amazing, and I will make sure you know exactly what it means to have your ass owned when I'm done with you," William said.

He continued to push forward, slowly letting his cock delve where nothing had ever prospected before, finding a treasure of pleasure. Bridget's ass would sometimes clench around him, but it felt more controlled than before, as it would only be one tight clench every now and then. He was ready to stop at any point, knowing that the unfamiliar intrusion might become uncomfortable, but as long as he didn't see any clear signs of that, he was determined to have her take it all.

He was even ready for the stereotypical question if she had taken it all now so that he could say she only had half of it, but as he got past that line Bridget didn't say anything but just started to breathe more irregularly. She must be just as determined as he was that today she would have her ass fucked by all of his mighty cock, no matter the consequences.

When his hips were just an inch or two away from hers, William felt a series of strong clenches from Bridget, making him halt the intrusion for the first time. Bridget quickly got them under control, and William firmed up his grip on her hips, shifting the position of his right foot. He was ready for the last push but got surprised as Bridget pushed her ass back and the last of his cock disappeared and their skin pressed tightly together by her surprising action.

"Oh, Daddy," Bridget moaned.

"Oh, fuck," William added.

All he could do was moan, reveling in the intensity of the deep penetration. All of his cock was covered by Bridget's ass, and it felt as amazing as he had remembered from having the same experience with his mother last night. He had always liked asses, and now he knew why. They were perfect for fucking, and his two women had the two most fuckable asses in the world.

"How does it feel, Sis?" Melissa asked.

"It feels better than I could have ever imagined. The wait was worth it because no other cock could ever make me feel as good as Sir William's cock," Bridget answered.

William felt his cock flex at Bridget's words.

"You forgive me for yesterday?" Melissa asked.

"No. I was so horny yesterday. So jealous. Daddy, it was so hard to leave you last night. I wanted to join you so badly. When I came home, I barely made it in the door before I stripped and started to touch myself. I came once before I even reached the bed, and then I took my buttplug and put it in, thinking I simulated having you in me while I spent hours masturbating my wet pussy while I imagined sharing the night with you two," Bridget said.

He had been worried with how horny and depraved his mother had been, wondering if he could keep up. Now his aunt was just as bad, and he knew his life would be tough from now on. Could he keep up with both of them? Still, it was a luxury problem. Any man in the world would be blessed to have two horny women who wanted to live out all the sexual fantasies they had never been able to express until now.

"Am I living up to your expectations," William asked.

"Don't be silly, Daddy. You're ten times better than in my wildest fantasies. You're sweeter, kinder, and more masterful, and your cock is longer, wider, and more powerful. In all my longing to be your pet, I have never wanted to be your pet more than right now. Mel told me how you proved to her what it means to be your slave yesterday, and I want you to prove what it means to be your pet today. Fuck me good and hard, like most women dream about, but that me and my sister get to experience because we have sworn our undying love and devotion to you," Bridget said.

William's cock was stirring. Flexing over and over again. It needed to move, and he started to pivot his hips to abide by its wishes. Small movements at first, just so that his hips barely left Bridget's. He was going to fuck her just as she had asked, but he wasn't ready. Not yet. Instead, he pushed forward slowly, letting his cock find its path, using his weight to push against her when her backside shaped against the front of his hips.

"You two already talked about last night?" William asked.

"I sent her a message last night," Melissa said.

"And all day today, especially when you were gone," Bridget said, struggling to get the words out between strained moans.

He started to pull his hips back further, seeing how parts of his shining shaft came into view. The pleasure was so intense that he knew he had to get used to it before going faster, or Bridget's ass would be the one conquering him.

"How did two sweet and innocent women, that I was sure were proper and decent, never having done anything weird or explicit sexually, turn into the sexually deprived slave and pet that I just took the anal virginity from? It seems like a complete one-eighty," William asked.

He could tell Bridget was getting used to him. Now when he went deep into her, she would clench up around him, and it felt intentional. Like she was loving how it felt. and wanted to extend his pleasure too.

"That's simple. We fell in love with you," Melissa said.

"When you fall in love with your nephew, or son, anything else feels less weird," Bridget said.

"If you're already doing something that others hold as unacceptable, why not explore some other extremes?" Melissa said.

"I had always been curious about some of these things, but never been able to explore them with anyone," Bridget said.

"It's weird, but with Brie's help I found myself. The person I never knew I wanted to be, and I wanted to be that person for you. With you, Sir William," Melissa said.

William felt how Bridget started to rock her body with his movements. Pulling away when he pulled away, and pushing her ass towards him when he started to slide his cock into her. It made his hips push forward harder too. Her ass was amazing, and he was going to make it his.

"At some point, it changed from a fantasy to a life choice. This is who I am. Who both your aunt and mother truly are. Only we had to wait. Wait until you were ready for us," Bridget said

His cock felt like it was moving on its own. Taking the pleasure it needed. He tried to pull back slowly, but then he lurched forward fast, meeting Bridget's ass in a loud smack against his body. He was fucking her. Fucking her fantastic ass, and he could tell she was loving it as much as he did.

"What are you, Mother?" William asked, hearing how cocky his voice sounded.

"Your slave," Melissa answered.

"And you, Aunty? What are you?" William asked, trying to sound more modest.

"Your pet. Your nephew loving pet, Daddy," Bridget said, her voice barely carrying from her fast breathing.

"And who owns your hot little ass, Pet?" William asked.

"You own it, Daddy. Owns my ass with your big, monster, cock," Bridget said.

William was slamming into her. Taking what had been given to him.

"Where's my cock, Mom?" William asked his mother.

"It's in your pet's ass, Master," Melissa said.

The fire in Melissa's eyes fueled his own. She had made him into her master, and now her sister's master. He hadn't been sure he could fill that role, but he felt he was growing into it. Learning what they needed from him.

"And what's my cock doing with my pet's ass?" William asked.

"Fucking her. No, owning her. Making every dream and fantasy we have had since we realized you were the only man for us come true. Letting us worship and serve you, and rewarding us by acknowledging every naughty part of us," Melissa said.

William reached out his left hand and pulled his mother into a kiss, careful to not let it disturb his rhythmic pounding of Bridget's ass. Their tongues danced together, Bridget's loud moans and her ass smacking against his body being the music. Life couldn't get any better than this. It just showed that mothers always know best.

"Thank you for giving your sister to me," William said, breaking the kiss.

"Thank you for accepting her," Melissa said.

It was unclear if she meant the gift, or who Bridget was. It didn't matter. He accepted both of those things. Sure, he had never met anyone who was this devoted to wanting to be a pet before, even if cat ears were popular at college, but when someone was as cute as Bridget and so good at taking his cock in her ass, it was hard to not accept their quirks.

"What are you going to do after Bridget comes with my cock in her ass?" William said.

He could feel she was close. No one could moan that loudly without being on the verge of orgasmic greatness.

Melissa looked at him like she didn't understand.

"That's what you meant last night, right? When you said it's a mother's job to make sure her son is always clean, and then you pledged to always have your mouth ready," William ready.

She smiled.

"I chose my words carefully when saying that, anticipating this moment. I'm going to clean your aunt's ass from your cock. Please, sis, come for Master. For our owner. For Daddy," Melissa said.

William stroked Melissa's cheek, and then returned his hand to Bridget's hip, grabbing her firmly with both hands and began to pound into her.

"Oh, god, please have mercy," Bridget wailed.

William didn't. He just kept on fucking Bridget's ass, and as Bridget kept rocking with him, he knew she didn't truly mean her words either, but just expressing how her body was going through something it had never experienced before.

"Cum for him," Melissa egged her on.

"Show me you're my good little pet," William added.

"Cumming," Bridget answered.

She bucked. Her body convulsing. William penetrated her deep, holding himself inside of her. He saw her arms buckle, and he stretched out over her, grabbing her collar with one hand and pulling hard, keeping her from falling face-first into the table as her body shuddered over and over. Her loud moans slowly transformed into gurgling sounds as if she had temporarily forgotten how to function as a human.

"Oh, god, and fucking hell," Bridget eventually said.

William was glad she did because it showed she was still alive.

He lowered her body down on the table with his grip on her collar, and then slowly pulled his still-hard cock from her ass, his mother quickly there to offer her services as she half laid on the table in the opposite direction of her sister.

"Am I a bad mother for wanting to take your cock in my mouth after what you just did with your aunt, Sir William?" Melissa asked.

"You're the best mother in the world. Always looking after your son. Now suck my fucking cock, slave mother," William said.

William watched as Melissa put one hand on either side of the base of his cock, her fingers up on his stomach except for the thumbs that were on the underside of the shaft, and with that she guided him into her mouth, sucking on him with loud slurping sounds.

The door handle rattled. Two times, three times, then it went silent for a few seconds, only to rattle again.

"What are you doing out there?" Alan yelled.

"We're just hanging out," William answered, speaking up loud enough that he hoped his father would hear, but also realizing it was not nearly as loud as they had just been moaning and yelling obscenities.

"I can hear that you're doing something," Alan yelled, louder and angrier.

Had he figured it all out?

"I won't answer you again unless you use my title," William said.

He looked down into his mother's eyes as she still held the tip of his cock between her lips.

"Keep sucking my cock and get it ready for your ass, Mom," William told her.

She did. Sucking him with more enthusiasm than ever before.

"Sorry. I just want to know why you three are so loud, Sir William" Alan said, still yelling but with a milder tone.

"I told you that Aunt Brie had been assigned some stretching, didn't I?" William said loudly so that his father could hear.

"Yes," Alan answered.

"Yes, what?" William asked.

"Yes, you told me about that, Sir William," Alan answered.

"Well, I just got done stretching her out. It was a big stretch too. If you heard anything, it was probably because I was giving her the first proper stretch she ever had in her life. Don't worry though. She might have been screaming in pain, but she loved it, Isn't that right, Brie?" William said.

She looked at him, not sure what to do for a few seconds as she scrambled to sit up, finding her ass sore but at least able to turn around to face him.

"Yes, Sir William. My ass will never be the same, but I'm better for it," Bridget said.

"Did you hear that? It's part of her therapy, and it's already helping," William said, making sure Alan understood.

"Do you need to be so loud?" Alan asked, "Sir William," he eventually added.

"Stretches like this aren't easy. I'm going to stretch Melissa next. She is just finishing up some cleaning. You know how moms are. Always making sure things are spotless. When mom's stretching is done, then I'm going to finish with one more stretch for Aunt Brie. It might get loud, but this is my house now, Alan, and I don't want any more complaining from you tonight," William said.

Everything was silent except for Melissa's slurping sounds as she sucked on William's cock. He took advantage of the silence to move his hand to her face, stroking it gently, and as she looked up, he gestured for her to get up on the table.

"Do you understand, Alan?" William said, wanting his father to acknowledge that he knew to not disturb them.

"I understand, Sir William," Alan finally relented.

Melissa had started to move towards the table, then hesitated and turned around, stretching for something on the sofa, and then holding it up. At first he thought it might be a collar as it seemed to be black leather, but then he saw it was much too long for that.

"I know it's not the same. This might work as a substitute today," Melissa said, looking up at him.

It was a belt. On the thinner side, just a little wider than Bridget's collar.

"Need to be careful so that it doesn't strangle you," Bridget said, trying to move but stopping with a whimper.

"It doesn't have a pinhole buckle," Melissa said.

Then she took the buckle, threaded the loop into the front and then the back, and pulled the loose bit of the belt, making it lock into place.

"That should work, but you might get choked if it is pulled on hard," Bridget said.

"Do you think it would be safe to put it on me? Just for a little while," Melissa asked, looking up at William.

"We need to try it," William said.

He took the belt, loosened the loop, and as his mother turned around, he put it around her neck, leaving a little leeway, and then fastened the buckle and pulled it tight. It looked incredible, and he felt empowered holding on to the extra bit like a makeshift leash.

Melissa put her hands on the belt and smiled up at him with a special gleam in her eyes, before climbing up on the table, forcing William to come up behind her or let go of the belt.

"I think I was promised a stretching," Melissa said, wiggling her ass.

William was ready to comply, reaching for the lube that had fallen on the floor and rolled in under the table, struggling a bit to reach it while still holding on to the belt. He put it on the table and then used his free hand to touch his mother's buttplug. She had been wearing it for a while now, so he was sure she was at least as ready as yesterday. His fingers sank into her cheeks as he found the base of the plug and gently nudged it out. She whimpered slightly as the ass expanded to allow it to come out, and then as the plug thinned out, the tight hole closed around it, making it seem like nothing had ever been in there as soon as the plug was fully evacuated.

Of course that meant one thing. There was now enough room for something else to enter her and William had just the thing. He had made it fit last night, and it was going to fit today too.

He pulled the belt, making sure Melissa was comfortable with how it strained against her neck, while his other hand fished for the lube. He applied a big glob of it, watching how it spread downwards in her cleft. He pressed his hard cock against her, letting it rub the lube in while getting itself coated too.

"Are you ready to be your son's perfect little anal slave, Mom?" William asked.

"Yes, please, Master. I need it," Melissa begged.

"You saw how much it stretched your sister. Normal asses don't stretch like that," William said.

He could feel her desperation as she pushed her ass back against his hard-on.

"We're not normal. We are yours. The world has always known that one day we would belong to you, and perhaps that made us naturally get prepared for when your big cock would finally," she said, needing to pause to do some moans as she gyrated against his groin, as if the coming word was enough to make her body shiver. "Own us," she continued. "Own us like you were destined to do."

They were words he would have never imagined his mother would say, at least not a few days ago, but now they felt honest and true. Like she was speaking through her heart, and it didn't hurt that her body seemed to agree with every word coming from her lips.

"Your cock looks huge when pressed up against her body like that, Daddy," Bridget said. "No wonder you brought me to tears."

"Sir William also made you gush all over him," Melissa teased.

"Yeah, and now it's your turn," Bridget stated.

"Put me inside of her," William ordered Bridget.

Bridget seemed to be taken with the responsibility, grabbing William's slippery cock with one hand and as she pulled him away slightly, she used the other to rub the lube into her sister's ass. William looked in awe as Bridget's fingers traced the softness of Melissa's asshole, her fingers smoothly moving over the opening.

William almost wished it would continue for longer, but when Bridget removed her hand from her sister, William could feel how much his cock longed to be enveloped by Melissa's ass again. Bridget guided him into place, shifting her grip on his cock from underhanded to overhanded as she had placed him at Melissa's opening, and then tried to press him against her while she looked up at him and nodded. He took that as her sign that her sister was now ready to be mounted, and he pressed himself towards her.

If it was the work of the plug, Bridget's lube rub, or just the perfect angle, he felt his cock sink in smoothly. The tight opening felt like it fully accepted him, expanding as much as it took to fit all of his big cock. Bridget's hand was still on him, but as he continued to slide forward, filling his mother up, her hand eventually had to move, sliding down his shaft and eventually transitioning to his balls as Melissa's ass fully swallowed him.