All Mom's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rule two. Do not leak any information you find on the server. That means we all trust you to not talk about what happens in there with anyone. Not to friends or anyone you feel could be a possible member. We are open and honest, but that also means that many of us could get into trouble if anything from the server leaked. That includes pictures, videos, as well as any conversation. Do you accept?" Melissa said.

"I accept," William said.

Bridget had let him slip from her mouth twice, but her throat seemed to be so accustomed to him that she already had him back in there.

"Last rule. Do you promise to always love your slave mother and pet aunt?" Melissa asked.

"Of course I do," William answered quickly.

"To fill our mouths with your cum?" Melissa asked.

"Of course," William answered.

"Cover our faces with your cum?" Melissa asked.

"Whenever you want it," William promised.

"Dump your potent seed deep in our wombs?" Melissa asked.

"At least once per day, just like I have already done today," William guaranteed.

"Spank us and in other ways punish us when we need to be punished?" Melissa asked.

"I'm already thinking how I should punish you for this stream," William said.

"Teach our bums, that were both virgins when we woke up yesterday, that the only love they need is your masterful cock," Melissa said.

"You have both said that your asses are mine, and I will have them," William foretold.

William tried to calm himself, but he felt a burning inside of him. She had made him do the promises, but he felt it was her way of telling all of their friends on the server what they would do for him. A proclamation that they belonged to him as slave and pet.

"You may join the server," Melissa said.

He joined, the coming seconds making his phone light up as he saw the red number counter quickly go higher on the main chat, and then the same thing happened to his private messages. He wanted to read them all, but not now. Now he needed something else.

"Thank you everyone for letting me join. I will talk to you all soon, but I've promised my dear aunt an assfucking, and I try to always live up to my promises," William told Melissa's camera phone.

"I'm ready," Bridget said, jumping up on the bed.

William saw how Melissa turned the phone to herself, and since he was sure they were no longer on stream, he stepped up behind Bridget, throwing his phone on the bed and instead picking up the lube. He put a big glob on her rosebud, rubbing his cock in her cleft, and then spreading the lube that had transferred out on his cock, and sank into her. She took half his cock before he felt her muscles clench up, holding his cock tightly as she moaned loudly. A naughty moan that he felt he was getting addicted to.

"Thank you all for watching, oh god, he's already inside of her. Did you hear his grunt? NK is going to get destroyed. I better join them," Melissa said.

He hadn't grunted, had he?

He pulled back slightly and pushed forward, feeling how Bridget was relaxed and open for him as his cock disappeared into her, this time almost two-thirds being inside her tight ass before her ass hugged him closely and made him stop to let her get adjusted.

This time he heard it. He had been too focused on fucking Bridget's ass, but it was there. An animalistic grunt of pleasure came from deep within.

"I can't believe we did that," Melissa said.

His mom jumped up on the bed, turning around and standing with her legs on either side of her sister and hunching over her back. Ending up at the perfect height for a passionate kiss with William that carried the same joy as his mother's smile.

This time when he drove his hips forward they didn't stop until they met Bridget's. Her perfect ass had taken all of him, her moaning proving that her ass must have been meant to take his cock.

"The craziest thing I've ever done," William said, Melissa breaking the kiss to look down on her sister's ass and her son's cock, or lack thereof, as it was all buried in said sister's ass.

"These last three days have been crazy," Melissa said.

It felt like an understatement. Their life had been turned over. Nothing would ever be the same, but as he started to move his hips back and forth and build up a rhythm fucking Bridget's ass, he felt like it had all been for the better. He had gotten a job, even if he hadn't had his first day yet. Found some strange strength inside of his body that had helped him place in an obstacle course event. Maybe most important of all, gotten closer to his mom and aunt.

Never mind that he was getting more sex than he could handle with the two most beautiful women in the world. Not just normal sex, but the kind of sex you only see in movies or read about in stories.

His hips were moving faster. Fucking Bridget with hard, long thrusts. He heard his own grunts every time his body smacked into her ass, making her shift forward and moan like only a forty-year-old woman that finally was getting the fucking she had always wanted could moan.

"Please let me suck it," Melissa moaned.

He hadn't seen it, but now he did. His mom was touching herself. One hand moved vibrantly over her pussy as she was half sitting and half laying on top of her sister, joining in the back-and-forth movement of her sister getting pounded, and her big breasts sitting at her sister's lower back.

"You want to suck your son's cock, Mom?" William asked.

"Yes," Melissa moaned.

"Do you know where your son's cock is right now?" William asked.

"Yes, I do," Melissa moaned.

"Tell me," William said.

"It's in my sister. I can feel and hear it. How hard and deep you are taking her. As only you can, Sir," Melissa said.

"And where am I?" William asked.

"In her ass. Making her ass yours with your big cock," Melissa said.

"You still want to suck it?" William asked, knowing she would.

"I should clean it. Show you that I'm a good mother making sure you're always presentable," Melissa said, her moans starting to match her sister's.

"You can clean your sister's ass from my cock if you help make her come," William promised.

He felt his mother's hand brush his balls as she went in search of his sister's pussy. It forced her to be laying on top of Bridget, with one hand on either woman's pussy. The look of pleasure on her face was intoxicating, and William wanted his cock in her mouth almost as much as he wanted it in Bridget's ass.

"Oh, Daddy," Bridget moaned.

"I'm going to come first," Melissa foretold.

"No, you will make me come first," Bridget countered.

William felt it might be him too, but he wanted to last. He knew he only had one orgasm left today, and he wanted to hold out against it for as long as he could.

It didn't mean he could ease up though. Bridget's ass needed to be fucked, and he was the only one that could do it.

"You'll both come," William said.

Their moans whirled around in his head, making his arousal peak. He loved them. More than he ever thought he would love anything else. They belonged together. Just like now. Like it was their destiny to end up together like this. Melissa and Bridget had figured it out earlier than him, but now he knew it was how their life was supposed to be. Three souls united in true love and depraved incest.

"Coming!" Bridget yelled.

"Coming," Melissa moaned.

William felt his aunt hug his cock tightly as he buried it deep in her ass and held it there. It was the best feeling in the world, but to not lose to the pleasure he grabbed his orgasming mother and pulled her up into a kiss. It was eager and passionate, yet sloppy and lazy as his mother's body and mind were lost in convulses, almost matching the ones of her sister that pushed her ass back towards his hips and kept tightening around his strong cock.

"I love your cock, Daddy," Bridget moaned. "Love my nephew's big fucking cock in my poor little butt."

"He got the biggest, kindest, heart, and the biggest, hardest, cock," Melissa said, breaking the kiss.

Melissa pushed him on his stomach, and William felt how he slipped out of Bridget's asshole, and his mother was quickly there to take his cock in her mouth. Her yearning lips and tongue sucking and licking him as only she could.

"Could you get off me, sis, because I'm about to collapse," Bridget prompted.

Melissa started to climb off, being a bit awkward about it as she refused to let William's cock slip from her mouth. When Melissa had removed her body weight from Bridget, Bridget did indeed fall on the bed with a groan.

"That was fantastic," William said.

"You're fantastic, Daddy," Bridget said.

Melissa was sucking his cock like she was trying to take his soul from him with her lips, while Bridget struggled to turn around, looking like her body was close to its limit, but still determined to not let her sister have all the fun.

William saw how Bridget seemed to want to suck his cock too, but he didn't want to stop Melissa so instead he helped her sit up and pulled her into a kiss. If her body was tired, her lips were still full of life as they met his.

A sweet bonding kiss. One that made him feel like they belonged together just as much as he and his mother, or Bridget and her sister. A happy family of three, for now.

When he started to lean away from the kiss, he felt how Bridget's lips chased him, but he found an opportunity to lean down and grab her waist. He lifted her and pulled her hips towards him, and from her kneeling position, it meant her upper body fell backward down on the bed and her legs were hanging over the edge.

Next, he looked down at his mother, sucking his cock like it was her favorite thing in the world, but he needed her to change positions too. He touched her cheek, making her look up at him, and then he guided her mouth away from his cock and up into the air, leaning down to give her a peck on the lips too, and then he grabbed her waist too, lifting her and turning her so that she ended up in the same position as her sister.

"What are you going to do?" Melissa asked.

"I'm going to make sure you both fall asleep pregnant tonight," William promised.

"Both of us?" Bridget asked.

"If you would have me," William answered.

"Never wanted anything more," both women echoed, looking at each other when they realized they said the same thing, and then shared a kiss.

Watching them kiss reminded William that he had a job to do, and as his mother was closest to his cock, he sank into her. The pussy that he had once emerged from accepting him once again. It felt like home. The place where he was always supposed to return to, and his mother's moan into the kiss with her sister told him that she felt the same way.

Her strong yet velvety soft walls hugged him perfectly, and as he started to move his hips back and forth. His balls stirred, and he tried to pace himself by setting a rhythm of shallow, shallow, deep, but even at that trot Melissa would squeeze tightly around him when going deep, almost making him empty his seed every time she took all of him.

"You look so good together," Bridget said.

For a moment he had forgotten about them as all of his concentration had been on not orgasming just yet, and as he looked up he was disappointed he had missed the end of their kiss, only for his mother to seemingly take advantage of his lapse of focus to squeeze him extra hard, forcing him to tense up all his muscles to try and hold the cum in his balls.

"You should have seen how perfectly you both fitted together when he was taking you," Melissa answered her sister.

They weren't making it easier with how they talked. He had to agree though. It felt like they belonged together. All three of them.

"We need to be prepared that people will find it odd that two sisters end up pregnant at the same time, and they spend all their time with the son and nephew," Bridget said.

"Especially when we all live together, people's concerns are likely to grow together with our bellies," Melissa said.

He tried to control himself, but for the first time he envisioned his mother and aunt both pregnant. Walking around with the big bellies that he had given them.

He pulled out of his mother, wanting to fuck his aunt before he came, but no sooner had he entered her before she pulled him in balls deep and squeezed tightly around him. He tried to not think about them being pregnant but the idea was stuck, and it made his balls more sensitive than ever.

"I'm going to come," William said.

"Make me pregnant," Bridget answered.

He had hoped she would do something to make it possible for him to last longer, but of course her words had the opposite effect.

His body surrendered, and he could feel the balls contract, pushing the semen through his cock and splattering deep into his aunt. Four, five, six times before he had the strength to pull out of her, one thick rope shooting up towards Melissa's and Bridget's faces, before he got his cock into his mother, giving her the last of his cum.

"You did it," Melissa said.

He felt proud, but also exhausted as his orgasm ended, leaving together with the last of his strength. He tried to take a step to the side, feeling the world spin and then felt how several hands grabbed him and pulled him down. Somehow they had managed to turn him as his back hit the bed first, not sure how they had been able to move out of the way, and then the warm embrace of two sets of arms, two sets of legs, and two sets of boobs.

"Fuck that was awesome," William said.

"You're fucking fantastic," Bridget said.

"Best son ever," Melissa added.

He didn't have the strength to argue. They were spectacular.

"This is the best day ever. Better than I ever imagined a day could be," Bridget said.

Almost too good, William wondered. Had they peaked this early? What if this was as good as things would get? He certainly couldn't give performances like today very often. Maybe never again.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to have sex ever again after today," Melissa said.

"Me too, and yet I can't wait for tomorrow," Bridget added.

Did they expect this again tomorrow? After the last few days, his body might need at least a week to recover.

"Same," William said, feeling like he needed to add something to lessen expectations. "Today felt like a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I'm parched. Like I've lost a gallon of liquid, but too tired to get up and drink," William continued, wanting to mention that a day this perfect might never be possible again, and the big toll it had taken on him.

"I can get you some water," Bridget offered.

"You don't need to. Just give me a minute and I can get it myself," William said.

"Nope, I'm getting it," Bridget said, starting to move out of bed. "It's something we want to do. Look after your every need. What good would it be to have a pet and slave if you can't order them around sometime?" she added.

"But-" William said, not sure what his argument would be.

"It's part of being a good master," Melissa said. "We have the need to look after you."

"Since I took most of those liquids from you, it's only fair I help you replenish," Bridget said, hopping down from the bed.

He saw her wobble, reaching her hand out to try and balance against the bed, and William moved without thinking, being able to get out of bed behind Bridget, and catching her as she fell.

"Brie, are you okay?" Melissa yelled.

"I'm fine," Bridget said, her voice still clear.

William felt how Bridget tried to stand up, but he stopped her and swooped her up, and carried her to the side of the bed. Laying her down as she looked at him with tired but adoring eyes.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" he asked.

"Yes. I just wasn't ready for my legs being that tired, but it makes sense, doesn't it? I've never had sex like today. It was all so good, that I might have pushed my body a bit too far. I couldn't help it. Things were just too good," Bridget said.

"I understand. I did too," Melissa said.

"I didn't mean to scare you," Bridget said.

"It's fine, but I'll get you some water," William said.

No one protested, so William stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Taking out a tray and three glasses, filling one of them with water and downing it all in one go before taking out a jug and filling it with water too, and putting it all on the tray.

Turning around and starting to leave he heard a slurping sound, and when he turned to the table he saw his father sitting there.

"Dad, what are you doing up?" William asked.

"I tried to make myself some coffee," Alan answered.

Surely he must know how to make coffee? Could he have gone his entire life drinking coffee, and always had other people make it for him?

William suddenly remembered he was naked. Probably smelling of sex too. Had his father noticed? It was dark but it still felt impossible for his father to not have his eyes adjusted to the lack of light. It was a bad situation. All the noises they had been making today, and now naked carrying three glasses. An easy puzzle to put together. Was this what their life would be now? Them sneaking around the house to try and avoid Alan, and Alan either too naive to see, or know but too embarrassed to bring it up. No, that wasn't a good way to live. A good way to start their new life.

"Dad, you're going to have to move out," William said.

He expected his dad to say something, but he remained silent.

"Maybe you can take over Aunt Brie's apartment?" William suggested.

It wouldn't be a bad place for him. Maybe they could even leave some of the plants for him so that he had something to look after.

"Well, we can talk about it tomorrow. Sweet dreams," William said.

It felt surreal. Had he just kicked his father out of his own house so that he could live alone with his wife and sister-in-law? He knew he should be sad, but the excitement of living alone in the house with his mom and aunt was overriding the guilt.

"There you are," Melissa said.

"Sorry it took a bit longer than it ought to have," William said.

"It's okay. Bridget fell asleep as soon as you stepped out the door," Melissa explained.

William still walked up to Bridget's side of the bed, put the tray down on the bedside table, and poured water into the three glasses, giving one to his mother and emptying one glass himself, before refilling it and walking around the bed and putting his full glass down on the other bedside table. He started to get into bed when his mother handed him her half-empty glass and he put it down on the table too.

"Your place will always be in the middle, right between me and Brie," Melissa said.

He nodded and made his way around her and they both laid down and hugged.

"How did you like your surprise today?" Melissa asked.

William had to think for a moment, not sure if she meant what he thought she meant.

"Your sister?" William asked.

"Yes. All good parents should give their kid a pet, don't you think?" Melissa asked.

He could feel how his body was asking him if they could have sex again, but he knew it would be a bad idea. Right now he needed to recuperate, and no matter how sexy his mother was, or the naughty things she said, he couldn't let her work him up.

"She's the best pet a son could get," William said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Melissa answered.

The End