All Comments on 'All Moxie No Mercy 02'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

Nicely done. Looking forward to seeing the story develop.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

I'm surprised nobody has commented on this yet...

The entire second half of the story is duplicated. Please submit a fix - I was SO confused about what was going on. I was trying to figure out if it was a clunky time loop, or just a mistake, or...

Also... Why is there so much focus on Todd? I'm sure you have a use for him later but it's icky and nonconsensual.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandover 3 years agoAuthor
@abiostudent3

The duplicate is in every posted version of this and in my master file. I don't know how that happened. Thanks for letting me know.

As for Todd, I do have something planned and I agree with your feelings.

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 3 years ago

It's odd to think of an orbiting habitat having detached homes with windows facing a yard of grass. I would have appreciated more paragraphs on the physical setting. I am happy to see the casualness about folks sexuality, but dismayed to note most sexual gratification appears to have a cash nexus. Still, we spend money to go to concerts, plays, museums, sporting events... We pay money to play sports, too, like bowling, skiing, city and intramural leagues, etc. So I'm not really sure what I am kicking about. Well, I really liked Steampunk Harlots and I am reasonably certain I will like this series as well, so please keep it up.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandabout 3 years agoAuthor
@redpoppies

I think you might have meant this comment to be on chapter 6 where I mention the wealthy homes at the edge of the city. Unless I did so here first?

That being said, I can get into more details for the reasons behind the housing and whatnot in later chapters. Glad to have someone ask about it.

Lots of girls are doing OnlyFans these days and with better birth control I can see them doing more than just content. Also, these girls arnt really the normal, so its not like everyone is doing things like that.

Glad you liked SPH, hope you enjoy this as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
426 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES