All Comments on 'All Moxie No Mercy 03'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
There it is!

What a wonderful set of circumstances that just so happened to have occurred. The cast is in place and the plan is running smoothly. Bit of curiosity as to how difficult the actual sport will be, though with at least 3 solid players, and 3 others willing to learn. Some of whom seem to have learning... proclivities, shall we say? And of course, there's still plenty of payoff still sizzling from the first chapters still unresolved.

Your worldbuilding is still fantastic of course. I love how liberating you have your characters and look forward to all the "plot" you write down, in addition to the beautiful story being crafted alongside it.

Be well. ~Though it can be a slight bummer that there tends to be a bit of negativity attached to that last tag. Always happy to see negativity rebuffed and its power reduced by good people doing good work. Some might think it strange to say this about works on this site, but this is definitely one of the good ones ^.^

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

The Spartans! ... and The Spartans! LOL.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am starting to lose interest with the introduction of so many characters.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon The nature of a sports story means I need to bring in many characters at once. Unlike my last story where I was able to start small and grow. I feel like I have all the major characters I need at the moment so I can let them grow.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

The scenes of everyone waking up was highly amusing.

The woman in the car with her pony isneither going to he trouble or will end up helping them a great deal.

I can relate with Kimoko, names are hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES