All Relationships are not Perfect

Story Info
The challenges of life are hard.
1.8k words
3.51
1.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife Monica about 12 years ago. I probably fell in love quickly and I have never been sorry. She was not in a good place when we met and I worked very hard to get to know her. Monica was a single mother with two children. Two interracial children by two different black fathers. The oldest by her full time boyfriend and the second by one of several he shared her with.

Monica had a very serious drinking and drug problem when I met her. Her full time boyfriend had finally been arrested on drug and other charges and sent to prison for a ten year stretch she still writes to him once a week. He is due to be released in a few months. I paid for her divorce from him. They had lived together for over 8 years so they were ruled common law married with two kids.

My wife of 7 years has been up to the prison to visit him 15 times since we were married. After the 6th visit I found the paper from her visit to him which said it was a visit with benefits. I was not really sure exactly what that meant so as I have an x-con who works for me, and I ask him.

"Dave that means he can fuck her in his cell."

"No shit in his cell, isn't that really open for all to watch them fucking."

"Very common with black guys. They love to display their women for all to see. Lots of women enjoy the attention from the guys. Some guards will let them strip in reception and walk the woman nude the whole cell block. Of course she has to let the guards suck her tits, finger her and maybe get a blowjob too. Sometimes the guards fuck them before taking them back too."

"But she isn't his wife?"

"Dave, Monica had to ask for the benefits to do it. Her idea. If it is happening she ask for it."

I found out what I wanted to. Their daughter Kate is now fifteen and a beautiful young woman that looks like her mother more that her dad. Brandy is 13 and has more of the features of her father's race. Monica and I have a 6 year old girl. So I am faced with the likely hood that my wife has had sex with her black boy friend 15 times since we have been married. I really was not upset if she had been fucking him up there. I was always kind of turned on that my wife had belonged to a black man or men. That she sexually fond of blacks is sexy.

I have not confronted her about it and she knows I have seen the papers saying she was given the rights to do so. I do know Monica loved her sexual relationship with her boyfriend Marlon. But my guess is that she wanted to keep Marlon's interest in her. So giving him her pussy would do just that. And it did not surprise me any. I was very excited to see her reaction to Marlon coming back into our lives and to see what she wants. And I was actually very open to my wife being sexual with him again.

I did not have long to wait. Two weeks later he showed up at our door. Monica was not home and I think he knew it. I invited him in and gave him a beer.

"So Marlon you have had Monica come up to see you 15 times these past few years. The papers she filed were with benefits for you."

"Ya so I been fuckin my woman the whole time I was in prison. What you expect. You can keep my kids, but I come to take my woman back."

"Is that what she wants too Marlon?"

"Ain't no matter what she wants, what I want and she cum on my big cock. She parade her white ass and tits naked down my cell block when she come see me. She still sluts for me if I ask her to."

"Well Stud I am sure we can try to work this out so we can move on, but you are wrong that this is not up to her. Get this right. It is up to her. What she says that she wants is final."

"You think so huh?"

"No Marlon. I don't think, I know. You are a big strong man, Marlon. But if you ever make the mistake of hurting Monica or trying to bully me, I will hurt you in ways you have never dreamed of."

"If you want I will fuck her right here in front of you before she leaves with me and she do it to. She, my little slut and she helps keep my boys in line. Those perky tits and pussy help out lots. If need be I put the needle back in her arm so she gives more to help. She loose her inhibitions much more and gives up her pussy to all my needs. You see."

"Marlon if My wife has doubts about her desires of you I will encourage her to go with you and be yours again completely."

"You know I will slut her and maybe even whore her as mine. Many men will enjoy her again. I want her to fuck my friends. There are many videos of her with several men. There are three state senators and five judges she is to fuck. Videos will be made of her with them for control. One Judge is to have her many times as payment for services. And he will use her too. You must understand Monica is about sex."

"I understand, Marlon."

We heard her car pull up.

"David it is decided, she comes with me. If needed she will strip and take my cock in front of you. I have been out a week and my cock has reclaimed her. I have fucked her many times since I got out. She loves my cock. Yesterday I brought 3 of my boys with me. I let them have her before me. She gave herself completely to them."

Monica walked in and saw us. Her fingers went to her blouse and began to undo her buttons. Quickly her top came open and then off and her perky high pointed breasts were out for us.

"David I need this and I want you to watch me give myself to him. I want you to see him claim me as his. You need to see how I need his cock, how I want him to slut me."

They were both nude and she spread her thighs wide for him giving complete access to her vagina and she guided him right up to the opening of her vagina. He thrust up inside her.

"Oh god yes Marlon take me and make me yours again. I am sorry David but I need him again."

I watched as they fucked like animals and my cock hardened. She looked so beautiful as she gave herself to him. His big black cock glistened with her juices. Stretching her hole tight around it. The look of excitement and pleasure as they fucked.

"David I need to do this for me and him. He wants me back on the needle again. It gives me the desire to do all he wants me to. Please don't kill him until after I am gone."

She walked calmly out with him nude with him carrying her clothes. And they were gone. Months passed without a trace but I didn't try to find her. When I did finally look I learned she was doing everything he told her to. She was his whore and did as he wanted of her. Part of the time she belonged to a Judge Mattisom a huge black man that she slept with most of the time as his mistress. The big rumor was that he put her on display for the major drug dealers he wanted to recruit in his area. I knew what she had meant when she had said about not killing him until after she was gone. She expected to die while doing his bidding.

I was not going to let that happen and it was time to stop it. Judge Mattisom had a heart attack and died. Marlon Died of a throat thrust that crushed his Throat and he suffocated. His body is in a barrel in the bay. It will come up some day but not for a very long time. Monica spent over a year in the best rehab center on the east coast.

I was doing clean up on everything bad. In another life I worked in clean up for the C IA and killed bad people. Or I hope they were all bad people? How do we know for sure. My wife had made a very beautiful whore being used by a man who only saw her as a tool and had no real love for her. Her love for him was maybe real but the drugs he used on her were very bad and loosened her up to be used any way he wanted to. He had planned to use her up completely. I have strong feelings for my wife.

Monica struggles with sex, drugs, and with the loss of the man who planned to kill her. And he had planned to use her up in some sexually perverse way. I learned more than I wanted from one of his boys before his life ended. He told me that Marlon had bragged about all the sexy things he planned to do with Monica when the end came. His death would have been much more painful had I known. But then I did cut his nuts out and his big cock was in his throat down in the barrel. Looks like a gang hit.

For the most part as a recovering drug and sex crazed person My wife does okay. I have a friend who is a pimp. And once in a while Monica needs to be a prostitute for a while. It is a fix that she needs and we feed her black cocks. My friend the pimp feeds her his mostly and he is huge and gives her the fix she wants. I watch for the signs of the drugs.

Prostitution and drugs are always linked and the sex gets to be an even bigger need sometimes than the drugs. The sexual high of being up on stages naked for lots of people to view her. The sex shows with black men on stage gets to be a big high with hundreds of people watching and the gang bangs on stage.

Five major drug dealers died and three very important political people disappeared. One very important political leader's wife was found nude with her throat cut in their condo. The clean up as deep and needed.