All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what the hell!" Kimberley giggled and removed her panties and bra, with Matt enthusiastically doing the same, with Amber clearly reluctant to do so but, feeling the peer pressure from her friends, did so anyway, all their wet clothes making the same thwacking sound on the wooden deck and bringing cheers from everyone in the tub.

"Well, that was exciting. Is everyone looking forward to round two?" Vanessa asked to be met with more cheers. With that she pressed the button and the names spun around, with everyone wanting to be picked and not picked at the same time. The names hurtled around until eventually it landed on...

* * * * * * * * * * * * Mary * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mary looked around everyone shocked, the young, slim, blonde bride had a face that suggested that she could not do any naughty dares in front of everyone, however many of the people in the tub already knew this wasn't true. The dares spun around with everyone holding their breath till eventually it stopped.

* * * * * Kiss anywhere - 60 seconds * * * * *

Mary looked at the dare and her eyes sparkled in delight. The boisterous bride looked at Joseph, looked at Chester and shook her head, she then stood and showed the entire tub her slim, petite body and long, wet straight hair which ended halfway down her back. Mary walked straight to Dave, lifting him by his tool so he was sat on the edge of the tub. Jan watched in delight as the perky blonde started to kiss Dave's fat cock causing him to nod and smile in delight. Mary was kissing and licking Dave's dick, joyfully, before she looked over at Vanessa.

"You starting that timer or what?" Mary asked with a smile. Vanessa merely nodded and clicked the button. Mary then slid her mouth over Dave's dick and started to suck on the end of it, causing him to close his eyes and raise his head to the morning as Mary gobbled his end. Meanwhile Kimberley saw a gap in the water and walked over, her glistening wet body and sensational boobs exposed for all to see and sat on the edge of the tub between Joseph and Chester, motioning for them to do the same. The two guys sat on the edge and Kimberley started to jerk them off as she watched Mary engulf Dave's cock, meanwhile Jan was kissing Mary's back whilst her hands played with her pussy beneath the water, causing Mary's eyes to close in elation as the older woman worked the younger one, masturbating her beneath the bubbles. Kate was gripping my cock with a fury now as she slowly worked me up and down.

"How hot is this?" I whispered to her.

"It's so hot. I want to play," Kate softly spoke into my ear as she kissed my cheek. Mary stood up in the tub and Jan went in to lick her twat while she greedily swallowed her husband.

"Is she wet down there?" Dave asked his wife.

"Oh, she's so wet. She's wetter than the hot-tub, honey," Jan replied as she fingered Mary's sloppy slit. "You should slip in and feel how good she feels."

"Would you like that?" Dave asked as he looked down at Mary. The young bride nodded at the older man and detached her mouth from his soaked cock.

BUZZ!

The entire tub seemed to groan in annoyance at the end of the show. my breath was now so shallow I could barely contain my excitement. Round the tub hands were moving and rubbing and caressing as the mood had already become highly sexual. Vanessa merely waved her hands in the air to calm everyone.

"There's plenty of dares to go around," Vanessa reminded everyone and pressed the button again, the names spinning around, I wanted mine to come up desperately now, like I imagine most people did and it seemed to last an age before it finally selected someone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * Brian * * * * * * * * * * * *

The tub cheered, no-one louder than Brian himself as he fist-pumped the air in delight. The next thing to do was see what the dare was and the entire tub seemed to be holding its breath till it came up with the next option.

* * * * Back Massage - 60 seconds * * * *

Brian looked around the tub and locked eyes with Kate. I always knew he had a thing for Kate and wanted to get his way with her as much as possible.

"Kate, may I give you a back massage?" Brian asked. Kate turned to me to ask permission. I gave it some thought and had to ignore the catcalls from everyone else in the tub before I gave my answer.

"You may, but you are not allowed to enjoy it. If you enjoy it...you will be punished!" I stated. Kate looked at me and bit her lip in mock fear at the option, combining girly-Kate with slutty-Kate. She stood on the deck and then lay down on her front.

"Ready when you are Brian," Kate advised the short, muscle-bound ox of a man. Brian got out of the tub, grabbed some oil and moved around as fast as he could, settling himself just above Kate's ass-crack. He rubbed oil all over his trembling hands and nodded to Vanessa who started the timer. Brian started to rub up and down Kate's back whilst she just looked at me and grinned in delight. I looked around the tub and could see that Mary, Jan and Dave were watching but now Mary was bouncing on Dave's cock and Jan was licking Mary's tits. Kimberley was bent over gobbling Joseph's cock whilst watching Kate and Brian with Chester working Kimberley's backside with his tongue. Vanessa meanwhile had moved around to Bernadette and Mason and she reached beneath the demure woman to remove her panties that she had somehow managed to keep on whilst everyone else was undressed, kissing Bernadette, then kissing Mason, then all three of them kissing together.

"Hmmmm!" Kate exclaimed behind me and I turned to see that Brian was taking advantage of his position by sliding his greased up cock up and down Kate's cheeks in short bursts whilst rubbing her back. He was clearly very turned on and his cock was twitching all over the place as he tried to pretend he was still massaging Kate.

"Oh, so good! Oh so good. I'm gonna...Oh my god...I'm gonna cum!" Brian exclaimed and shot his load across Kate's back.

BUZZ!

I don't know if anyone else had cum so far but visually Brian was the first. Mary was still moving on Dave's dick but slower as his hands massaged Mary's breasts. Kimberley stopped sucking Joseph but Chester kept up his tongue ministrations on Kim's ass. Brian rejoined the tub but on the other side of Amber, giving her a wink as he settled in next to the cute blonde who's eyes were under the water as he sat next to her and Matt. I, on the other hand, had disciplinary issues to deal with.

"You enjoyed that against my instructions, didn't you slave?" I ask Kate whilst sitting on the edge of the hot-tub, pulling her chain so her face is next to mine.

"Hmmm. Brian gave a great massage!" Kate replied in a girly way. This was new and I loved it, this girly Kate and slutty Kate combined. My cock twitched in glee at the new development.

"Well, slave. It's time to pay the price," I remind her, reaching over to our bag of delights and removing two clamps on a chain.

"Hmmmm," Kate moaned as she saw them before continuing to speak in her girly manner. "Please, Master. No."

"Oh, yes!" I state. The clamps were metal with vinyl tips (I imagine so they didn't dig in) with a chain between the two. I attached the first clamp to Kate's right breast and was delighted as she moaned in bliss at the sensation. "You'd better not be enjoying this!"

"No, Master," Kate lied, keeping up the falsehood. I attached the other clamp and with eyes fixed solely on Kate's eyes, pulled on the chain.

"Can I have a 30 second timer, please?" I ask the group. Eventually a voice came back in acknowledgment but I didn't care who. I looked into Kate's eyes and saw them water ever so slightly as I would tug and release on the chain, sending ripples of excitement through Kate's body. "You want to see how everyone else is doing?"

"Uh-huh!" Kate's voice wobbled as I tugged again on the chain. We looked out and could see that Mary was still moving rhythmically on Dave's cock whilst Jan had her head between her legs, licking both cunt and cock together.

"Oh, Jan! Your tongue is amazing!" Mary squealed in delight as Jan's ass was exposed out of the water, showing everyone she was playing with her clit. Mason could see this too and left Vanessa on her own to play with Bernadette beneath the surface while he walked over to Jan, dick in hand and after waiting for a nod from the mousy blonde herself, slid his cock inside her.

"OH! Welcome back...UNGH!...pudding! You do a...OOH YEAH...good job back there as....FUCK ME...ever!" Jan instructed as Mason started thrusting in and out of her as she continued to try and administer more elation for Mary and Dave. Meanwhile Brian and Matt were also sat on the tub with Amber switching blowjobs and hand-jobs between the two of them, as she struggled to know where to look. I tugged on Kate's clamps as she watched in a mixture of pleasure and pain around us.

"I want more," Kate whispered to me.

"Me too. I'm like fucking titanium down there at the minute," I replied as a beeper went off indicating the thirty seconds was up. Everyone again moaned in complaint before Vanessa simmered them down and hit the remote button again whilst Bernadette, now completely free of her inhibitions kissed Vanessa up and down her neck, her tongue darting outwards as she massaged the blonde's breasts. Again the names spun and we all looked up hoping we would be next until eventually the spin revealed its next victim.

* * * * * * * * * * * * Joseph * * * * * * * * * * * *

"YES!" Joseph said, standing up out of the water, revealing Kimberley's hand still working his cock, to the laughs of everyone around the tub. Next Vanessa spun the dares and we all waited to see what this time it would come up with.

* * * * * * Lap Dance - 60 seconds * * * * * *

"AW!" said Joseph, provoking more laughter from the tub. Joseph looked about to try and work out who he'd do a lap-dance for before a voice near me piped up.

"I'll take a lap-dance from you," said Nikki with a smile. Joseph perked up at this and walked over to where Nikki and Troy were seated. Nikki, wanting to maximise her enjoyment, elected to do what most people around the tub were doing, and sat on the edge, licking her lips at the sight of Joseph's, young, excitable, throbbing meat.

"There's a song already loaded in for this one," Vanessa informed the tub. She pressed the button and "Pour some sugar on me", blasted out.

"Yay! That's my husband! WOO WOO WOO!" Mary shouted, having pulled herself off Dave's cock momentarily. I understood their dynamic now. Mary was the bold adventurous one and Joseph was the guy who got pulled into her adventures, but as he started gyrating in front of Nikki to encouraging WHOOPS, it became apparent he enjoyed that.

"WOW! You go, guy!" Nikki cheered, giving Joseph a playful tug on his dick whilst the tub moved around again. Brian had joined Vanessa and Bernadette with the two women still submerged in the water whilst Brian was sat on the edge, his cock bouncing in the air (now I was dosed up on the same stuff I knew how he managed it). Vanessa was whispering in Bernadette's ear like the devil on her shoulder, till eventually she moved forward and started sucking on Brian's cock, whilst Vanessa stimulated the short-haired brunette under the water.

"Oh, that's it, Bernadette. Suck my husband's cock, I know you want to, don't you? You're such a filthy slut really aren't you?" Vanessa goaded the repressed woman. She looked back and nodded whilst greedily sucking down Brian's tool. Meanwhile Kimberley and Chester had moved over to Amber and Matt but their positions had changed with Kimberley kissing Matt and Amber smooching with Chester whilst their fingers explored the other's pussies and cocks. Chester changed position and made himself busy with his head between Amber's thighs, the pretty teen showing off her mousy trimmed triangle as Chester's tongue explored her insides.

"OOOH! Your tongue is better than my vibrator!" Amber stated as Chester held apart Amber's lips and moved his tongue deep within her. "Keep going, don't stop!" the young woman begged whilst Matt and Kimberley played with each other and watched their friend.

"OH FUCKING HELL!" Mary cried out as Mason was fucking her on the hot-tub edge whilst Jan sucked off a grateful Dave. That woman seemed to have a talented mouth that I definitely wanted to sample later on. She was drooling all over Dave's cock whilst maintaining eye-contact with him as he nodded his approval over his wife's work.

"Am I still the best cock-sucker in the room?" Jan asked before hungrily gobbling Dave down again.

"Oh yeah. You suck cock, SOOOO good, babe!" Dave replied as he held his dick up for her and placed his hand gently on the back of her head as the soccer-mom-looking woman hungrily gobbled Dave down.

"Andy," Kate whispered and I turned to look at what she was seeing. Next to us Nikki was sucking on Chester's cock whilst being railed from behind by Troy who was ploughing Nikki emphatically, the sweat flowing down his brow. My fingers went in Kate's snatch as we watched her new friend satisfy two guys at the same time, until...

BUZZ!

Everyone turned to the screen and temporarily stopped what they were doing, the breathing around the tub was more laboured as everyone was keen to get off as soon as possible. Vanessa hurriedly pressed the button, not wishing to waste any more time on niceties. The names spun around again until finally it reached its mark.

* * * * * * * * * * Jan * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on, let's get on with it!" barked Jan as she waited for the wheel to spin to show her new challenge, with various words and phrases hurling passed before they could be seen until one phrase stuck.

* * * * * * * Fake orgasm * * * * * * *

"Fake it? I'll be done in 60 seconds!" Jan guffawed as lay back on the deck allowing her playmates to tantalise her body. "Get the timer started!"

Vanessa followed her friend's instructions and pressed the button and the tub went back on its way with Nikki sucking on Joseph's cock whilst Troy continued to exert himself behind her, his thrusts getting more urgent as he was approaching his orgasm. Meanwhile Mason was fucking away at Jan whilst fingering the young bride as Mary sucked one of Jan's breasts and Dave sucked the other, all the while Jan had extended her hand to pull at Dave's dick,

Meanwhile Amber and Kimberley were led on the deck with their two beau's fucking them senseless while the two friends kissed each other upside down and caressed each other's boobs.

"Hmmm! I told you we'd enjoy ourselves. Oh fuck me, Matt!" exclaimed Kimberley as she was being slammed by her friend's boyfriend.

"Oh! You're so right! A new cock feels so different! Keep going, Chest!" encouraged Amber as Chester thrust away at the blonde beauty. Meanwhile Brian was positioning Bernadette to fuck her doggy style whilst he stood in the water. The woman looked around unsure but then Vanessa moved her face her way to distract her with kisses. It worked. As the two women kissed Brian rubbed his cock up and down her lips and then slipped in behind her.

"OH GOD! OH NIKKI! UMMMM!" Troy yelled as he pulled out and came all over Nikki's back. Joseph saw this and pulled out of Nikki's mouth.

"Oh, wow! Oh, woah! Oh, I'm cumming!" said Joseph as he came over Nikki's face and tits. On the other side of the tub Jan was approaching an actual orgasm as her body was being pummelled with sensation as Mason took advantage of his surfer bod stamina to tip Jan to full orgasm.

"YOUR COCK IS AMAZING, MASON! FUCK YOU CAN DO WONDERS WITH THAT BAD BOY!" Jan yelled as she gripped the slats of the deck with her fingers and her body tensed and bucked. "Ooooh, that's good! Fuck, don't stop! FUCK, I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU!"

BUZZ!

Jan went tense and then relaxed on the deck as Mason jizzed over her stomach. The two guys fucking Amber and Kimberley couldn't hold out as the orgasm seemed to spread out over the wooden beams as the two lads came over the girls stomach and boobs with most of the deck now sated and in relaxed mode, at least temporarily anyway. Vanessa and Brian stopped their double-teaming of Bernadette to return to the idea that the dares were what everyone was interested in.

"Well if that's you faking it, Jan, I hate to think what your real orgasm must be like," Vanessa suggested to muted laughter as most people were still catching their breath. Vanessa spun the names and waited. As everyone had seen some action it felt like everyone had been picked but in truth only five people's names had popped up so far. The spinner spun until finally it settled on another new person.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dave * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dave and those around him cheered as he was selected. Then the spinner went again with phrases coming and going so fast no-one could see them until it eventually made a selection.

* * *Use a sex toy on someone whilst kissing them - 60 seconds * * *

"I want that one," Kate whispered to me. I looked her in the eyes and smiled before speaking up.

"Slave, that is your task," I stated out loud to various gasps from everyone now seated on the hot-tub's edge. "But, it's 60 seconds only. If you exceed that...then you WILL be punished."

I unhooked her chain so she could walk over to Dave. Kate looked back at me in a girly fashion but walked like a minx over to Dave. Vanessa went to the TV cabinet and pulled out a wand vibrator for Dave, she then walked around the tub and entered the water in front of me as Dave and Kate began to kiss. Vanessa stroked my cock a few times before looking up at me like the devil in female form.

"I've missed your magic wand," Vanessa quipped before sucking my cock down.

"Vanessa...UNGH! Start the...Ooooh...timer," I asked as Dave had already started to press the vibrator against my wife's clit as they kissed. The tub seemed to be more subdued than previously as we all seemed to be focussed on my ex-wife's pleasure with most people engaged in pleasuring themselves as they stared at Kate, the fuck goddess being stimulated by this ordinary Prius-driving, looking guy. Kate's toned stomach moved up and down as the vibrations went through her body, their kisses now building to eyes-closed, bliss-filled tongue-tying as Kate reached for Dave's cock, pulling on his circumcised member as he pressed the wand against her vagina. She was breathing heavily but I knew my Kate. It would take more than this to tip her over. She was building nicely and when she eventually did come she would do so for the rest of the night. The wand was certainly helping her build that as she kept her legs open so the buzzing could speed her to where she needed to get to, as Dave's spare hand massaged her breasts. For a moment I was so enraptured watching Kate I barely registered Vanessa sloppily sucking on my cock.

"Oh, that feels so good, Dave," Kate said as she came up for air for a moment as we all watched Kate start to open up. Kate's hips were moving against the wand and her stomach muscles were contracting in pleasure as she loudly rapturously moaned. "HMMMMMM. Ooooooooh!"

We were all watching in joyous anticipation as Kate began kissing Dave more passionately as the timer ticked down before finally...

BUZZ!

Dave was about to remove the wand but Kate grabbed his hand, held the toy against herself and looked at me as she bit her lip like the naughty girl she was as she kept the battery powered assistant pressed against herself for a good 5 second more. The tub all "Ooooohed" in mock outrage of Kate's defiance. I stood up and held the chain out in front of me shaking my head. Everyone was now very curious to see what Kate's punishment would be after her naughty display. She sashayed back to me, her ass wriggling as she did. She went to kneel in front of me, right at cock height as I re-attached her chain.

123456...8