All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Kate replied, letting me know I was still the keeper of the boundaries she wanted to keep. I kissed her and slipped my hand onto my favourite boob for a last touch before she looked at me and spoke again. "You're free too, Andy. I want you to have fun."

"Thanks, babe. I think however you should go to Vanessa first. She's wanted you for a while now," I suggested.

"Where are you going?" Kate asked.

"I think I fancy teaching Aunt Bernie a few new tricks," I said, before kissing Kate and watching as she seductively sauntered over to Vanessa between Mason and Matt. Vanessa took Matt's cock out of her mouth as she watched Kate walk over like she was the perfect unwrapped Christmas present and when she was within a few feet she slipped off Mason's cock and thrust herself into Kate's arms, the two of them tumbling to the ground in a mixture of arms and tongues and flesh, Vanessa's hand working Kate's snatch immediately as Kate sought to do the same to her. I watched as the two women fought not just to pleasure each other but also strive for dominance over each other. It was fascinating to watch as they rolled over the wooden surface, grabbing, kissing and rubbing against each other, eventually Vanessa managed to settle long enough on top of Kate and started moving into her. Kate moved her hand to the back of Vanessa's head to force her mouth into hers, making her underneath but still taking charge.

I decided to make my move now and headed to Bernadette, kneeling next to her, cock in hand. The no-longer uptight woman looked over at me as pleasure racked her body and reached out for my throbbing girth, moving her hand back and forth over it as Mary's tongue moved her in ways she had never imagined before.

"Is her tongue good?" I asked.

"It's doing fucking wonders!" Bernadette replied before deciding she wanted to taste what she was playing with. She started to taste my end as her hips began to buck involuntarily. "Oh, fucking God! My niece is gonna make me ....Holy FUCK!"

Bernadette was tensing up as she came all over Mary's face who just remained still and held on. Eventually Bernadette relaxed to the deck, still jerking my dick.

"That was amazing!" Bernadette remarked. Meanwhile behind Mary, Chester seemed to have been tipped over himself by watching his new aunt orgasm and promptly came over his sister's back.

"OH, MARY! Fuck yeah!" Joseph yelled as he spurted all over his wife's back.

I looked back over to where Kate and Vanessa where and could see that the Battle Royale between them had taken on a new form, as both women had their mouths in each other's cunts, both trying to get the other off as quickly as possible, their mouths a flurry of activity and their fingers too as they rubbed and fingered and probed each other's holes to get the best reaction. My Kate was winning seemingly as Vanessa was thrashing about on top of her, her eyes wide and her lips trembling under my wife's attentions, clearly Kate was doing something very right as Vanessa stiffened, her face losing any expression as Kate bossed Vanessa's orgasm.

Behind Mary, Joseph had now moved away lying on the deck as his efforts had finally caught up with him, however Matt was seemingly still in good spirits and moved behind Mary who smiled as he rubbed his cock over her pussy and moved inside her, with Mason heading over to his fuck-buddy, Jan, in order to get some company of his own as he stroked Jan's ass and then slid inside her slit.

VANESSA

"OH GOD!" I yelled as the muscles in my cunt and neck seemed to tighten as Kate's tongue and fingers worked magic on me. I knew this fuck Goddess would be amazing to play with but I did not envisage she would be this aggressive.

Her body was like an ancient greek sculpture and the fact it was still all-natural so far amazed me. As soon as we met her, Brian and I knew she would be special. She could fuck for hours and once you got her past her own inhibitions then she was amazing, but, those fucking assholes Jesse and Tara had taken it too far and sent her scurrying away over their stupid plan. Brian and I were so pissed off with them for that, It was why it was so fortuitous that I found out from Troy that he was seeing this divorced, uptight bitch in her thirties who had a body to die-for called Kate.

I remember when we first met them for drinks. They were so sweet and naive and I just fell in lust with them immediately. When Brian and I got back that night we tore off each others clothes in the hallway and fucked right on the stairs imagining we were with Kate and Andy, that we had taken them to our bedroom and were fucking side by side whilst I stared in Kate's eyes and kissed her adoringly. Those stupid selfish bastards ruined all of that future.

I move around so I'm facing Kate beneath me, her face is a powerful mix of lust, hunger and power as she grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss, flipping me onto my back as she continues to finger fuck me. When Troy had continued his chat with is by saying she also had an ex-husband named Andy then that just set everything in motion. Andy had a cock like an iron bar and with his ex-wife Kate they made a worthy addition to any party, All we had to do was make a few discreet enquiries about where they were living, send-off the invites and hope that the fish took the bait.

Hands pull at mine and Kate's bodies as her tongue wraps itself around my nipples and my fingers still play with my hair. I try and work out who it is from deducing the person I cannot see. Only Joseph appears to be unsighted, so as I feel him move between my legs and presumably move into Kate's pussy. Her head is now rocking back and forth as the young groom pounds away at this new pussy, like the other young guys what he lacks in skill he makes up for with enthusiasm. Her face is contorted in lust, her eyes full of want and desire as Chester pummels her delicious snatch, she is clearly in that mode where every pleasure available she wants and will not stop until every resource available to her is drained to serve her desire.

She is an animal. She is the Animal I made, and I love this animal.

MASON

I've been coming to Brian and Vanessa's parties ever since I turned twenty-one when I bumped into Vanessa at some work training event. Some outside people were there, including Ness and she invited me to some summer event they were holding. Of course the house was smaller then but I met their core of friends including Jan and Dave, who I later learnt, swung both ways.

I snuggle up to Jan and start to finger her ass as she works Chester's cock with her hand. She looks back at me as if to gesture how naughty I am, but as my fingers are already lubed-up I know she won't say 'no'. It was that first night whilst I was lying on this deck (that was a lot smaller then) sucking on Jan's tits that I felt a warm mouth around my cock and looked down to see Dave sucking on my length. I felt like getting up and running-off but Jan just turned my head back to her tits, 'Shh'd' me whilst stroking my hair. I learnt a lot that weekend about my love of wild-fucking and also my own latent bisexuality.

Jan eased her ass back towards me with a cheeky look on her face as I removed my fingers and placed my cock-head at her star and pushed inside.

"Ooooh! Mason, you're such a naughty boy! I'll have my revenge on you later," Jan replied, reaching back and stroking my bushy-hair. She was right, she would peg me later. It was the price I would pay but to enjoy Jan's tight ass it was a price worth paying as I eased my cock inside her, her attention now solely focussed on me and her ass.

I look over and can see that Joseph was fucking Kate as she sucked on Ness' tits, Jeff shoots his wad across Nikki's ass as she wiggled her butt in surprise and delight, Andy then walked over to Nikki and kissed her deeply as the beige princess wrapped her arms around him and they kiss like reunited lovers who've been apart for six months.

"Ooh, you feel solid tonight, Mason," Jan squealed as I moved fully inside her and then gently build up the motions. Jeff moves over to Bernie and starts kissing her as she grabs his cock, the two of them getting a bit of distance for them from Matt and Mary, as they lie on the wooden floor, with Bernie stroking his cock gently as he moves his fingers through her bush. Mary and Matt have their arms wrapped around each other as they fuck, leisurely and deliberately, like they've known each other a lifetime, whilst Dave, Meredith and Brian are a mixture of mouths, hands and tongues, their bodies stroking and combining in so many different ways as Meredith enjoys being the meat in their sensual sandwich.

Jan's tight backside squeezes my cock so tightly every-time I move inside her. Everywhere I am tonight will be everywhere I want to be.

NIKKI

I came here with Andy and I'm in his arms now, but I know I might not be leaving with him. His arms feel strong wrapped round me and I feel safe in them...for now. His kisses feel warm and more affectionate than they ever have, almost like tonight has broken a dam holding onto his emotions, his hands explore my body like it's the first time he had ever touched me, his fingertips seem electric as they seek out the flesh to find the best parts, the spots that work, and send jolts of passion into them. His cock is pressed against my stomach, hot, heavy and pulsing with lust for me. I separate from the kiss momentarily and Andy shoots me a knowing smile, a "I-know-something-you-don't" smile, a smile that suggests a surprise is coming. Two hands wrap around me from the back and a hot female body presses against me, the hands reach round and grab my a-cups as her face kisses my neck. Andy's smile grows larger as he keeps hold of my waist whilst Kate's warm wet kisses grow more intense.

"I told you we'd both ravish you later," Andy states before he resumes his kisses whilst Kate starts to kiss down my back, each kiss ending with the tiniest of touches from her tongue as Andy puts his hand's over Kate's and she lets her hands move down my body, till eventually her hands and face reach my ass, pull my cheeks apart and her tongue touches my star as her fingers enter my pussy. Andy moves his fingers down to my clit as his tongue entwines with mine. Andy moves his kisses to my neck and then further down. I can feel my legs shake due to the attention they're giving me, Andy and Kate's hands stroking my body as if we've just met for the first time this evening, gliding along my skin, the heat from all of us, building the intensity.

"I need to lie down. I can't...huh, huh, huh...I can't stand up," I breathed. Andy takes my hands and lets my lie on the deck, as soon as I was lying on my side they resumed their actions with Kate at the back and now Andy at the front, their hands on my thighs and ass as they start to shake.

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm," Kate moaned as she tongues my backside. I look down and can see that Andy has entered her as they worked me, his prick buried inside Kate as they both give me their oral attention, I feel my body tremble as they slurp at my insides, their hands seeking and grabbing and grasping at my flesh wherever they can find it. I'd helped Andy gain confidence in his oral skills but Kate, her instincts over what worked were astonishing. Her tongue knew how to pleasure and probe without any telling. I can understand why she was referred to as a "Fuck Goddess". It was the perfect description of her. Andy begins to take more breaths between licks as they're both moaning into me as they move in each other. I can't believe I'm part of this delicious threesome, then Andy moved his fingers inside my pussy as he breaths into me, and Kate moved her finger in my ass as they fuck in an easy, languid manner, but there's nothing easy or languid about the way they are attacking my holes. Their tongues and fingers are driving me nearer my climax as they work me in unison. I can feel my body move towards a point where control is no longer possible as they double-team me to oblivion.

"KATE! ANDY! FUCKING HELL! YESSSS!" I cry as my body spasms over their joint efforts. I lie on the wooden beams, spent. Two people move over me with loving stares from each. I kiss them both and they leave me there, enraptured. I want them. I want them more. Then, as I lay there with my eyes closed I feel a shadow fall over me. It's Joseph, looking down on me rubbing his thick cock, wondering if I'm up for more. Right now, I'm really not.

"Can you give me five minutes please, Joseph?" I ask, breathlessly. "I'm wiped out."

"Sure," Joseph says and politely kisses me on the forehead. I can't help but laugh at the craziness of what is going on around me.

DAVE

My hands stroke Meredith's amazing body. Many people class her as dumpy when they see here naked form, but she's not. She has crazy wide hips but very narrow shoulders with very little fat on her, therefore her body always feels wonderfully soft, but the muscle beneath feel rock hard. I'm kissing her face whilst she plays with my cock at the front and Dave's rod from behind. My hands are on her boobs and snatch whilst Brian kisses the back of her neck, which drives her insane with desire whilst his hands are on her ass cheeks. She moans into my mouth each time we kiss and I can hear Brian grunting with delight as she firmly grips his tool with her left hand. I've always had time for Meredith ever since we met at Ness and Brian's party two years back. Jan and I met Meredith and Jo-Jo as a couple in the sensory deprivation room and we were playing with them in total darkness. I could feel Meredith's firm body and Jan was feeling Jo-Jo's lean physique, none of us with any idea what the others looked like. Meredith gave me a blowjob whilst I was kissing with Jan, Jo-Jo between her thighs. We couldn't see anything so all we could do was feel and in that environment you can just lose yourself to the sensations of your body. After Jan and I came in the room we whispered that we had to see who our benefactors were. We all left the room and all of us were surprised at what the others looked like. We were surprised with Meredith's shape and Jo-Jo's skin colour and they were surprised by Jan's ordinary everyday Mom look and my Dad bod. After that we explored the rooms that night as a foursome and even met up a few extra times that year. Happy days.

Now Meredith moves down my body and takes my member into her mouth as Brian moves onto his knees behind to fuck her, he lifts her left leg up, moves astride her prone right leg and pushes inside her.

"MMMPPPPFFFF!" Meredith groans as she sucks on my length, her warm, wet mouth sucking hard on my cock as Brian fills her pussy also, enjoying the welcoming sloppy heat as he thrusts in and out of her with gusto. He was clearly near his orgasm and wanted to get to the end so he could move on and enjoy other partners.

"Fucking Hell, Meredith. You've got a cunt that just won't quit!" Brian said as the miniature, muscular man pummels away between Meredith's legs.

"Thank you," Meredith replies with a smile as she temporarily removes her mouth from my cock, before slotting me back in there. Her efforts are wonderful but I might not cum yet. People may look at me with pity over the dad bod, but they don't pity my seven inches when they start to get angry, then the eyes go past the slightly too wide-waist and focus on where they should go. Brian is now powering away at Meredith as she moans all over my cock, her gratification at Brian's efforts causing her head to passionately bob up and down on my dick. I hold on to her shoulders as I don't know if I can hold on, and which of us is gonna come first, is it gonna be me, or Meredith, or...

"YES! Oh, God!" Brian roared as he removes his cock and shoots his cream all over Meredith's ass, answering that question. He leans back onto the cold wooden surface to catch his breath. Meredith slows her oral efforts and I look up to see that someone is summoning me over. It's the new guy Andy, and the woman Kate (who he didn't turn up with) is riding his cock as he fingers her ass. This could be interesting. I give Meredith a goodbye kiss (I'll see her later anyway) and head over to see what this guy wants. I walk over and stroke Kate's back before speaking.

"Help you guys any?" I ask like a helpful neighbour would.

"I need...I need...something...something in my ass!" moaned Kate as Andy fucked her. Kate was clearly an absolute bombshell and the hottest woman here. If she wanted me to fuck her ass I was more than game. "Just...just lube me...first!"

"Absolutely" I thought as I looked around for the bag of tricks these guys brought to the tub. I then spied it on the edge of the tub, run over, have a rummage and bring out the tube. I head back and kneel next to the two of them, adding a generous amount of juice to my two fingers and adding them to Kate's ass one a time.

"I can't...take...too much. Please...be...careful!" Kate exhales. She's so nervous but I've been here and done this before, I know how to be careful with a woman's ass. I move behind her and look down only to see Andy looking up at with his silver eyes, glaring and his fangs still in.

"Do NOT be rough with her, understand?" Andy says, in no uncertain terms. I don't know what his deal is, but clearly he was very protective of this Kate woman.

"We've got this," I tell him. "We just need to co-ordinate. You move out I move in. Ready? Now."

Andy moved his cock out of Kate's pussy and I move my cock in her ass part the way.

"FUCK!" Kate yells. For a moment I stop fearing I've gone too far, so does Andy. "What are you doing? Keep fucking going!" Kate retorts, enraged. The two of us do not need asking again and we start to build momentum as we slide in and out alternately as Kate moves against us. She is shuddering with delight, he head back, the veins in her neck popping as sensations flood her nerve-endings from below her waist.

"HOLY FUCK! YOU DIRTY FUCKERS!" Kate screams as she looks down at Andy and says "I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOU TWO!'

Just hearing Kate talk like this sends my dick into rapture and as we move in and out I can't help but stay in as I cum straight into her ass. Andy presumably reacts the same as me and thrusts in so we're both inside her at the same time and I can feel him cumming on the other side and then Kate starts to buck and spasm also.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" Kate roars as she looks up with eyes flickering as her orgasm smashes into her body, her nipples pointing out like crazy, the neck veins pulsing, her arms tensed to fuck, before she collapses onto Andy and passes out, my cock slipping out as she slumps forward.

"We good?" I ask Andy as he lies there beneath the unconscious Kate.

"Yeah. We good," he answers and just fist-bumps me as I go on my way to find yet more pleasure from this outstanding evening.

KATE

I wake up again having been placed on the table. I remember coming after having those two dicks in me at the same time, but nothing after that. I don't even know how long I've been out for, but as I look out I see a sea of flesh as more people have joined the orgy with about 30 people fucking away around me.

I look for Andy and can see him with Brian. Both of them have got their cocks in the pussy and the ass of a red-haired woman I've never met, all three looking at each other hungrily as they move inside this unknown woman. Vanessa is licking Amber's pussy whilst two guys fucked them both, Vanessa and Amber's tongues sliding on their twats whilst occasionally being distracted by a breaking-loose schlong. Jo-Jo was standing, holding Kimberley off the ground and slamming into her pretty young cunt to her very vocal satisfaction as she was yelling his name and her face was contorted in delight. I needed to try myself some of that.

1...345678