All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason, long strokes, up-and-down," I stated.

"Oh, you bastard!" Jan remarked angrily as Mason went into her spread legs and continued my good work. We all chomped away and the sighs and moans were amplifying more now, as the build-up of our work plus the entire night's exertions were taking their toll. I did my best to seem into Vanessa but we still had issues that weren't resolved and even though she did tell me "small circles, anti-clockwise," my heart wasn't in it. I did what I could and it seemed to hit her in the right spot but I didn't have the enjoyment I did for Kate and Jan. Next to me I heard Jan start to shudder under Mason's attention.

"UNGH! UNGH! Oh, you bastard! Oh, that's...Just keep on...No, no, NO! STOP!" Jan cried out as her body stiffened, her chest reddening and her face contorting in pleasure before she rested on the deck. "Oh, you bastard!"

The deck laughed in delight at this until a timely reminder appeared.

BUZZ!

Mason came over to me as I moved between Amber's thighs, the handsome dude moving up to Amber's breasts to pay them some attention whilst his hands stroked her body. I was determined that we would set the blonde off as we set-off to over-stimulate her. Next to us I could hear Mary speak as Dave set off working his standard working-guy vibes on the young woman.

"How do you....Hmmmmmm...know all...oooooh...this? Your skills are....UNGH!...out of this...OH MY GOD!...world!" Mary exclaimed as Dave feasted on her whilst reaching up and cupping her breasts with his long arms. "Oh, Dave...oh, that's so nice...you are a naughty....Oh, oh no... that's too much!"

Mary then came on Dave's face, her body shuddering as he successfully tipped her over the edge. I took that personally as there were two of us working on Amber and so we doubled our efforts with Mason massaging Amber's breasts whilst kissing her and my moving my fingers inside searching for her G-Spot.

"HMMMM!" Amber groaned into Mason's mouth as her eyes went wide and she gripped the back of his head, pulling her mouth into hers, as her cunt spasmed around my finger. "OH SHIT!"

BUZZ!

We moved around and joined Chester in working over Kimberley, the pretty, buxom brunette spread her legs wise as we approached. I moved to go down on her, but so did Mason, leading to one of the most awkward "no, you" moments ever before I positioned myself at her top half with Chester to allow Mason to enjoy the spoils. Mason moved between Kim's wide-spread legs and I could see her eyes sparkle as the ripped, summer hunk started working to find what Kimberley's rhythm was down there. I had her right tit in my mouth as Chester licked the left, our hands exploring Kimberley's body as she stared intently at Mason's head as they locked eyes together, it seemed Kimberley's gaze of this bronzed guy between her thighs with his ass sticking out of the water triggered Kimberley and she started to buck against Mason's mouth.

"HO! HO! NO, NOT YET, PLEEEEEAAASSSE!" Kimberley cried as her orgasm overtook her, her fingers gripping the deck as she held on for dear life.

"GOD! OH, I'M OUT! NNNNNNNGGGHHH!" Bernie exclaimed as she fell prey to the efforts of Brian and Dave, as the two guys did a number on the formerly uptight woman as she came into Brian's mouth. Chester, Mason and I ignored them and moved to Nikki with Chester focussing on one nipple and Mason the other whilst Matt attempted to get her off. Nikki looked at me with eyes wide as she knew my next move. I placed my thumb at the entrance of her ass and my other finger on her clit and moved them both at the same time whilst Matt stuck his tongue deep inside her box. This was too much for her and within seconds she was bucking against my hand and Matt's face.

BUZZ!

We all looked at who was left and it was no surprise that the two titular titans of the night were the ones remaining, Kate and Vanessa, but there would only be one winner and even if I had to cheat to get the win and leave Kate unfulfilled (for now) I would. Matt, Chester, Mason and myself moved to Kate to leave Vanessa at the mercy of Troy, Dave, Joseph and Brian, who no doubt wanted revenge for her making him cum early before. The miniature hulk slipped between his wife's legs and gave instructions to Dave who nodded wickedly as they set to work on the blonde knockout

"Quick strokes up and down," I instructed Matt before kissing Kate whilst Chester and Mason worked her tits.

"That won't get me off," Kate murmured into my mouth.

"No, but I will soon enough," I whispered back, as Kate's eyes bore into me.

"Oh, Andy," Kate sighed before kissing me again. I knew the attentions were having an effect but it would be never be as quick as Brian and Dave and the others working over Vanessa and sure enough before long we could hear Vanessa's breath getting raspy and short as her homunculus man started to move her to completion.

"If you do this...HUH HUH HUH...I'm gonna....OOOOOH...fucking divorce you," Vanessa threatened Brian who merely laughed in her snatch as he ignored her and carried on till eventually she came all over his face, gushing onto him as he worked her, whilst he was partly in the tub himself.

"And we have a winner!" I yelled as Kate, slightly out of breath got up and punched the air with both hands jumping up and down.

"I WILL BE VICTORIOUS! COME ON!" Kate yelled.

"Oh, you bitch!" Vanessa sighed as she grabbed at the remote and pressed the button. By this time I had forgotten that the dares game was even going and like most people there was surprised as the names spun, until it landed on one person and my stomach fluttered as I saw the name.

* * * * * * * * * * Kate * * * * * * * * * *

It had finally landed on Kate and as I looked at her I could see the start of a mischievous grin appear across her lips. The tasks then flew by in a blur until it stopped on one and I had no idea what it meant.

* * * * Car wash - completion * * * *

Car wash? Completion? What the Hell did that mean? Vanessa's dirty laugh rattled through the morning light as we looked at the words.

"HA HA HA! Looks like you should have taken the orgasm then, Kate. You won't be cumming for a while yet!" Vanessa cackled.

"What's that supposed to mean? What is 'Car Wash'?" I asked just as confused as most people around me.

"That's when the men jerk-off around you and cover you with their cum. They'll enjoy themselves but Kate won't," Vanessa chimed in. I felt myself getting truly enraged at this. I didn't know if it was the pills going through me or just myself but I felt this volcanic anger. Kate had been built-up only to find no release.

"It's okay, Andy," Kate said, but I could tell it wasn't, and if it wasn't for her, it wasn't for me either. I pulled her close, reattached her chain, and then picked her up, this time in a fireman's hold over my shoulder.

"ANDY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kate asked in shock as I carried her over to the table.

"I'm doing things my way," I replied as I lay her down on the wooden surface and positioned my dick at her pussy, wetting the head whilst everyone else was still in the hot-tub looking confused. "Well, come on. We need to get this girl off and car wash isn't going to do itself is it? Everybody here!"

Everyone emerged from the tub and swarmed around the table. I started to give instructions to everyone around so we did everything we could to meet the criteria and also get Kate over the finish line.

"Nikki, I want you to play with her clit," I told my pixie, girlfriend.

"Okay," Nikki replied and started stroking her bean as I entered Kate.

"HRRRRR!" Kate gurgled as we began to slowly build her up.

"Jan, left tit, Bernie right tit!" I instructed as I started to move slowly in and out of Kate's tight, silk tunnel. The two women did as instructed and started licking both boobs.

"Ooooh, Andy!" Kate moaned as the sensations started to build in her body.

"Vanessa...kiss her," I ordered. No please, no thank-you and no good graces. Vanessa just nodded and moved to Kate's mouth, the two women seeming to have some kind of understanding with each other as their tongues danced as hands and tongues relished and ravished Kate's body.

"Amber, Kimberley, Mary, get those cocks nice and hard so they can cum all over Kate. The girls did so picking two cocks each leaving Brian on his own looking forlorn as the young girls divvied up the young and the fit guys between them. Brian then noticed that Vanessa's ass was hovering on the air and so moved behind his luscious wife, brought her butt down a few inches and slipped inside her welcoming pussy, causing Vanessa to moan in appreciation into Kate's mouth, Kate's hand reaching up to hold Vanessa's mouth in place, making sure that Vanessa's tongue found no way to escape. I could see that Mary had found both Joseph and Dave to keep her company as she played with the swollen members while Mason and Troy were next to Kimberley as she decided to help them out by switching blowjobs between the two guys, with Amber gobbling Matt and Chester to get them to the point where they were about to cum, meanwhile I looked at Nikki as she played with Kate's snatch, our eyes locking as I was moving in and out of my ex-wife. Nikki leant forward, lips open and I leant forward, our lips meeting as we both worked to bring-off my ex-wife, our lips moving softly, lazily, almost delicately against each other as my solid girth started to build-up a little more speed as did Nikki's fingers on Kate's bean.

"HMMMMM!" Kate sighed as she and Vanessa carried on kissing.

"Oh God, Vanessa. You are so hot!" Brian said as he started to pummel his wife's ass with his hips as his cock slotted into Vanessa like a hand in a glove, their rhythm allowing Kate to keep Vanessa's mouth plastered over her own, meanwhile the girls were all now bringing the boys to full attention as they were now fully hard and starting to breathe heavier thanks to their oral skills, with Kimberley seeming to relish being sandwiched between Mason and Troy, their bodies in stark contrast from the muscly Troy to the Brad Pitt lean physique of Mason, however as was to be expected it was Mary who won the first round as she brought over Joseph.

"Oh, here it comes!" Joseph said as his cock-head spurted out and he came all over Kate's stomach, her eyes going wide in shock as she had no idea this was going to happen. Mary went to her knees and gave her full attention to dad-fixing-kid's bike, Dave who had his head back enraptured by the young bride's skill. I started to pick up the pace now and nodded at Nikki to do the same.

"HRRRRRNNN!" Kate exclaimed with eyes wide as we built her up ever further, however we weren't the only ones as Troy walked around and spilled his cum all over Kate's tits. Mason walked over next to do the same after watching Troy cum and did so near Nikki's fingers.

"Oh, I can't take any more," Brian indicated as Vanessa's pussy milked Brian's cock and he shot his load onto Kate and Vanessa's kissing faces, provoking more shocked reactions from Kate as she started to get covered. Amber now was joined by Kimberley who reached over to take Chester's tool from Amber and slurped it down as the two women locked eyes as they worked the guys hard-ons. Dave was next to lose it as Mary worshipped his tool to completion as he walked up to Kate and came on her under-boobs, with Matt and Chester following suite on her stomach and face. By now I could tell Kate was struggling to breath as her chest was rising and falling quickly.

"Kate!" I hollered. Vanessa disconnected her mouth and Kate looked at me as I increased my pace further, my hips now moving like a machine in and out of her. "How we doing?"

"I...I...I'm nearly there. OH WOW! Just keep going! I can...Hmmmmmm Feel it coming" Kate stated as she started to shudder on the table.

"Reach out, babe. Play with someone else," I suggested. Kate lay out her hands and felt Bernie's ass and her warm, wet, flute on one side and Dave's cock on the other. She started playing with these and the extra sensations started to take her right to where she needed to be. "How's that, hun?"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh it's SOOOOO good!" she exclaimed as she started to reach her final destination as I ploughed into her with an enraged fury now, our bodies smacking together like applause for everyone's efforts, Nikki looked into my eyes as she played with Kate's clit, her hand now just a blur, Jan and Bernie sucking on Kate's tit as Kate looked around with lust-filled eyes at all the naked bodies working to get her off. "Dave's cock is...UNGH! so hot and...WOOOOO!...Bernie's...THERE!...so wet!"

"Come on then, babe. Come on me, come on my cock!" I spat out with anger as I pulled her up by her chain, away from the mouths and the cocks and the tongues and the snatches of everyone else so it was just us, eye-to-eye. "Come on my cock, Kate! COME ON!" I roared at her like a madman.

"UH, UH, UH! I'm so nearly there, I just need...I just need...Just send me over!" Kate begged as I pounded inside her and, as we were together, so close, I again noticed her trap muscles, her gorgeous, slender trap muscle and that covetous skin that covered it, and as she whimpered so close to oblivion I couldn't help myself. I tilted my head back, silver eyes ablaze, opened my mouth wide, inhaled the morning deeply and sunk my fangs into that delicious muscle sending two lines of blood slowly moving down her back. "OH GOD! THAT'S....AAAARRRGHHH!"

Kate screamed as her pussy convulsed around my cock, her hands reached round my beck and her nails dug deep within my muscles, piercing the skin and bringing out the blood also, I felt myself come deep inside her as my mouth gripped her neck muscles and kept her near me as she held on tight also, our bodies connected more deeply and sensually than they ever had before, her body shuddering as her orgasm smashed over her like huge hurling waves over the jagged rocks or Port Patrick.

"Oh, that was...amazing," Kate responded, dizzily, the words seeming to tumble out of her mouth unconsciously, I removed my fangs from her muscle, expecting her hands to keep hold of my back, but then she slipped out of my grasp and passed out on the table.

Part 5c From a certain point of view

Kate's body went limp as she passed out. I tried to catch her and missed as her arm slipped out of my grasp, but before she hit the hard wooden surface four sets of arms reached underneath her body and head and gently lay her down on the cold wooden surface.

I stared at her as her breathing became deeper and she whined. I was worried for a moment that we went too far, that this was all too much until she let out a dirty gurgle and an evil, sleepy giggle. She was fine. My Kate was fine.

"Er ...Andrew. Don't you think you should stop now?" Vanessa asked.

"Huh?" I replied. Vanessa pointed at my hips. They were still gently moving in and out of Kate. "Oh yeah. Right."

I disentangled myself from Kate to get a variety of hungry looks from the women who were still very conscious. Clearly I would be in demand for another few hours yet. It was, as I suspected, Vanessa who had the courage to walk over and take what she wanted. She grabbed me by the cock and pulled me forward. I managed to get two steps forward before I was stopped.

"CHINK!"

I looked back and the chain that was in my left hand was still of course attached to Kate. I'd forgotten about that. I looked at Vanessa as if to apologise for my faux pas.

"One second," I commented, and went to leave the chain on the table when that voice, that commanding, brilliant voice that had clarity and wisdom beyond myself all evening spoke again.

Together

"Together," it said. I understood what it meant straight away. I turned to Vanessa and shook my head. Vanessa let go of my cock and folded her arms, making her impressive rack seem even more desirable.

"She's asleep. She'll be fine. You shouldn't let her passing-out stop you, Andrew!" Vanessa suggested.

"I said we'd do tonight together and I meant it. When she wakes up, I wake up," I said to Vanessa. She looked at me in a mixture of bummed-off aggravation and something else, something I couldn't place.

"You know what you are, Andrew? A sentimental devil!" Vanessa remarked. I don't know if it was an insult or a compliment, but as I looked at Vanessa I noticed the same look of admiration that she had shot me before when I said I was on medication. Vanessa may have wanted to come across as mean and cynical and jaded, and at times she was, but there was a heart beating beneath that exterior and I understood it was one that was as schmaltzy as mine. Underneath it all Vanessa cared, in fact everything she had done tonight from her filling in the blanks in my memory, to giving me the tablets, to letting me play the games my way, all these things had helped me at every turn. She was a sentimentalist...just like me.

"I learnt from the best," I replied. Vanessa half-smirked at me and wagged her finger before exclaiming out frustratedly and walking away. Nikki then walked over to me and I thought she might slap me or knee me in the balls but instead she placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed me, passionately and softly, and with my free hand I pulled her to me to savour what might be our last kiss. She let me go and I opened my eyes. As I looked at Nikki it was like I was seeing her for the first time. I noticed her eyes were an orangey-brown slightly darker than her skin, but lighter than Kate's sunflowers, she had tiny freckles that the sunlight caught and seemed to sparkle, her naked body had an athletic quality that I'd just been blind too. I'd always seen her as this cute little ball of fun, but seeing her naked cum-stained body on the deck and now I was free of my previous hang-ups, I could see she was a stunningly beautiful woman, a woman I had used as a crutch to get me through my own issues when she was so much more than that.

"Nikki. I'm sorry," I said, and I meant it. She held my hand and leant against my chest.

"I know," Nikki replied. I wrapped my arm around her and felt her hot body against mine. "You'd better save me some of that for later."

"Later, Kate and I will both ravish the shit out of you!" I chuckled. She kissed me once more and skipped off into the arms of Mason. As those present started to merge into different numerical combinations I went back to the table to lie down with my sleeping slave, waiting for her to wake, so I could too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kate's eyes opened as she breathed herself awake. I was stroking her arm waiting patiently behind her. We looked out to the deck to see our friends fucking still while more people had joined the orgy.

Bernadette was snarling as Mary buried her head between her aunts thighs whilst Joseph railed Mary from behind, the bride moaning into Bernie's snatch. Vanessa was enjoying being roasted by Mason whilst Matt was feeding her his cock. Meanwhile Jo-Jo was fucking Carrie ferociously, her Cleopatra costume now discarded, while Troy was in a 69 with Kimberley with the dark-haired hussy, slowly enjoying the taste of Troy's meat whilst he licked her slit in a seemingly hypnotic state. Dave and Brian led down on the deck either side of Meredith, with all three of them letting their hands and mouths and tongues travel everywhere, Amber and Jan were pleasuring Chester whilst he had his fingers in their twats with Nikki stood up jerking on Jeff's meat whilst he kissed her and locked eyes lustfully with her.

Kate's breathing started to become heavier as she watched the night unfold with more people emerging from the house out to the hot-tub.

"I want to be in there," Kate replied. I unclipped her chain. She looked around at me shocked.

"You'll need to be able to move around freely here," I explained. "You're still my slave, but for now you're free for whatever pleasures you want to pursue."

1...345678