All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been a VERY bad girl!" I stated, firmly. "Didn't I tell you it would only be 60 seconds?"

"Yes, Master," Kate remarked.

"And did you disobey me?" I asked, in a disappointed manner.

"Yes, Master," Kate replied.

"Bend over, slave," I instructed. The rest of the tub watched as Kate presented me with her posterior wondering what I'd do with it. I reached into my bag of treasures and brought out a small silver implement and some lube.

"Oh, you're gonna LOVE this, Kate," Vanessa smirked as she realised what was coming next. I added some lube to my index finger and inserted it into Kate's behind.

"Hmmmm!" Kate exclaimed before sucking in the air like a newborn.

"You'd better not be enjoying this, slave," I suggested.

"Uh-huh. No, Master," Kate sighed as I then made it two fingers inside her before she continued her exclamations as I started finger-fucking her ass. "Oh, fucking hell. Oh...that's...that's REALLY bad punishment, Master!"

I then removed my fingers and inserted the silver plug into Kate's anus. "Can someone give me a 30 second timer, please?"

"OOOOOH!" Kate moaned as I started sinking the plug in and out of her lubed backside as she bit her lip in pleasure whilst my thumb played with her hood.

"You're not gonna disobey me again are you!" I demanded.

"No," Kate whimpered in girly ecstasy. I kept working her as she moved her hips into my hands, her rolling hips meeting my gestures in a joyous rhythm as she looked back at me with a look that could only be described as devilishly mischievous. Somewhere a timer went off and I removed the plug and pulled on Kate's chain so we were face to face before hungrily kissing her, I didn't even pay attention to what was happening elsewhere as my entire attention was taken up with Kate. It was only when I heard an "Ooooh!" that I looked around and saw whose name was on the screen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Kimberley * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kimberley smiled as the 'ooh's' went around the tub. The breather that many people had experienced after the release of an orgasm had now dissipated and many were looking at each other with hungry eyes again, wanting their next release. The forfeits spun and everyone was now eager to see what the next challenge would be...They did not have to wait long.

* * * Lick a finger and insert where you want - 60 seconds * * *

Kimberley looked around those gathered in the tub. At this particular moment she could have picked virtually anyone and I would not have been surprised, but that said, who she did pick did surprise me. She turned to Amber in front of everyone and then inserted her finger into her friend's mouth. Amber's eyes went wide as she did this for a moment, before Amber then closed them and held her friend's hand whilst sucking on the digit.

"Holy shit!" said Matt as he looked on, stunned.

"What did you think we were doing while you were out with your bro's?" Kimberley turned to ask. "Watching Bridgerton or something?"

"Well, yeah," Matt admitted. Kimberley looked into her friend's eyes and traced it down the front of her body till she reached her mousy muff, her fingers entangling and playing with the trimmed hairs, before sliding down and slipping in her friend's slit.

"Start the timer when you want. I'm not in a rush," Kimberley stated as she kissed her bestie. "Are you in a rush?"

"No," Amber whimpered as her friend began to finger-fuck her. I noticed movement on my left and Bernadette and Vanessa headed over to the boys who were now unoccupied and took their cocks to task, devouring them with their asses out of the water. Dave took Bernie's ass-wiggling as an invite and headed over to her pink behind, still shimmering from the water and sunk his cock inside her.

"MMMMPPFFF!" Bernadette squealed as Dave started to savour Bernadette's sweet snatch.

"Oh, your pussy feels fantastic, Bernie. You don't mind if I call you Bernie, do you?" Dave asked politely as he continued to fuck the short-haired beauty.

"MMMMPFFF!" Bernadette muffled as she attempted to suck on Matt's cock whilst shaking her head at the same time.

"Oh, Bernie. You and Jan have to enjoy each other before the night's out! Jan will make you cum so hard you'll think it's her career," Dave suggested as his dad-bod ploughed into Bernie as she struggled to maintain her efforts on Matt's slim cock.

Meanwhile Mary had begun to slink over to me, keeping her eyes on mine but making it clear what she wanted. I looked at Kate for approval and watched as she gently nodded. Brian was on his own temporarily before Nikki headed over to keep the hairy, muscle-bound ape company, her hand grabbing his dick as his hands reached for Nikki's A-cups. Mary kneeled down in front of me and stared at me expectantly as she opened her mouth. I stood up and presented my cock to her and watched as this not-so-innocent bride engulfed me, lovingly, her tongue undulating as she took me inside. Now it was Kate's turn to look to me for approval as she nodded at Troy. I nodded back and watched as she started to give Troy a blowjob on the end of the tub. I was starting to feel like I would cum again and looked back to see how Kimberley and Amber were getting along. They had progressed somewhat as now Amber's fingers were in Kimberley's tight pussy too as both girls spoke and encouraged each other.

"I can't believe you were in...OH GOD...two minds...HMMMMM...about...cumming!" Kimberley exhaled as her friend played with her bean, Amber rotating her fingers and hitting all the right spots.

"I know...we...OH, KIM...we need to thank...OH THAT'S SO GOOD...Troy later," Amber replied as Kim rubbed Amber's button up and down, both girls seeming in-tune on how the other got-off. Mary brought my attention back to her as she jerked my rigid tool fiercely as she rolled her tongue around the end and smiled up at me, expecting her reward to soon come.

"Oh, Mary. You're the naughtiest bride I've ever met. NNNGHH! FUCK!" I exclaimed as I sent a stream of white over Mary's expectant face, as she closed her eyes and received me. "Oh, my god! That was impressive. Where did you learn all that?"

"Catholic school," Mary replied with a wink.

"Oh, fucking Hell, Kate," I heard Troy exclaim as he led back on the deck, my wife's mouth around his cock as his fingers slid in and out of her cleft. He was clearly building up to a climax and Kate took him out of her mouth and had him come on her boobs. "Kate, oh, Jesus!"

"It's Kate that sucked you off, not Jesus!" I remarked as all four of us shared a laugh. I looked back to Amber and Kimberley who were both approaching orgasm now, clearly, the only question being whether they'd both get there before the timer.

"Oh, Kim. Oh, I am so there! Oh, why are you so good at this?" Amber asked as her breathing became shorter and more frantic.

"Because I've known you longer than anyone else, you sexy bitch!" Kimberley snarled back as both women tried to make sure the other came first.

"OH, KIM! YOUR FINGERS ARE FUCKING ELECTRIC!" Amber screamed as she held Kim's hands to her button and gushed out into the hot-tub, her face as shocked as anyone there. "I am so sorry, Vanessa! I've ruined it!"

BUZZ!

"Don't worry about it, dear, I imagine the water will definitely need changing after tonight," said Vanessa, allaying the young woman's concern. The tub calmed down momentarily before Vanessa regained her composure and pressed the button to see who the next willing victim would be, the names shuffling around before stopping on someone.

* * * * * * * * * * Troy * * * * * * * * * *

"YES!" Troy stood up out of the tub, his flagging cock from Kate's efforts seeming to get a new lease of life after his name appeared on screen. Not that anyone not partaking was missing out but there was something about seeing your name up there that seemed to give people an extra buzz. Troy sat down on the edge of the tub like he'd just won a sweepstake. The forfeits came round and started spinning across the screen, everyone knew they were getting more and more outlandish and the tension was becoming more noticeable, a fair cry from Bernadette's first forfeit of licking ears.

* * * * Dry Hump - 2 minutes * * * *

Troy looked around the tub wondering who he could enjoy this with, his eyes falling onto Kate for a while and then Vanessa, Bernie, Mary before he settled on Kimberley. The vixen was looking right at Troy, her legs spread, playing with her gash with one hand as she summoned him with the finger of the other. Troy did not need asking twice and marched through the water to Kimberley. It showed how little he was thinking as it would have been far quicker to get out and walk around. Troy reached Kimberley and the two of them smiled at each other as Kimberley wrapped her legs around him and pulled him on top of her, their position indicating the only thing dry about this hump would be Troy's ass as it was hit by the sun.

"OH, TROY," Kimberley moaned as he began thrusting inside her.

"Oh, Kim," I want you SOOO much!" Troy said as he looked into the young woman's eyes. Next to me Kate's hand squeezed mine and I looked over to see her face pique a little at that comment.

"You okay?" I whispered to Kate whilst still watching the events unfold in the tub.

"Uh-huh!" Kate quietly grunted back, but I could tell this wasn't true. We may have been working as a couple tonight but Troy came here with Kate and I could see it did rankle her somewhat. Watching and hearing Troy screw-up this time reminded me of my own failures last time. But I had no time to dwell on that as there was far too much going around me. Bernie was now sitting on the edge of the tub with Dave and Matt standing either side of her with her attention split as she rotated hand-jobs and blowjobs between the two men. Whatever cobwebs she had on her ideas of sex and sexuality had been completely washed away by the hot-tub bubbles, elsewhere Vanessa and Jan and Joseph were all led on the deck in an oral triangle as Joseph was being gobbled by Vanessa whilst licking Jan's pussy and then having the church-fete organiser lick at Vanessa's cunt like a hungry animal at a watering hole. The three of them moaning and sighing into each other, with each of them occasionally lifting their heads to groan into the air and just enjoy the sensation on their nether's.

Chester now had moved over to sample the delights of Nikki as she moved her hand over Brian's rod whilst laughing at the sweet nothings he was saying in her ear. Brian packed a lot of charm into that diminutive bundle. Chester stroked Nikki's thigh and I saw her smile and cheerily mouth the word 'Hey" before Chester kissed her and started to play with her kooch, leaving Amber on her own for a moment before Mason and Mary went over to join her and keep her company.

By now Troy was slamming into Kimberley with reckless abandon. There was no attempt to pretend this was dry humping as his hips slapped the brunette's ass cheeks over and over again as they fucked passionately on the cold wooden surface, lost in their own desire.

"OH, FUCK ME, TROY! FUCK ME HARD! USE ME WITH THAT BODY OF YOURS!" exclaimed Kimberley as Troy was pounding away at her, more like a machine, his ass rising and falling in a slick, sweaty rhythm.

"OH, KIMBERLEY, YOUR PUSSY FEELS AMAZING!" yelled Troy as he his hips smashed against Kimberley's. "I'M NOT GONNA LAST, BABE! I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU!"

"OH, CUM IN ME, TROY! COME IN ME!" Kimberley shouted out as Troy stiffened, his glutes tensing as he came inside the young woman, her own legs tightening around Troy. "OH, TROY! THAT'S IT CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME...LIKE LAST WEEKEND!"

BUZZ!

"Last weekend?" I breathed, loud enough for Kate to hear.

"Tonight will be my last weekend with him," Kate replied under her breath. I held her hand as she squeezed it, expressing her simmering rage. Here, people partook in the pleasure offered from other people in mutual satisfaction, screwing someone else behind someone else's back however was crossing a line. I wondered at this point what Troy was hoping to get from the evening? Did he imagine he'd wind up being the meat in a Kate-Troy-Kimberley sandwich? I know from experience that pursuing such a fantasy can be dangerous...after all, it had it cost me everything.

"Wow!" Vanessa smirked. "That was hot, but I'm sensing it wasn't the first time?"

"Well..." Troy began, only to be cut-off by Kate.

"Press the button, please, Vanessa!" Kate growled, her anger burning in her chest.

"Well as you said 'Please'," Vanessa responded, drily. Troy was looking over at Kate but she was having nothing to do with him, staring at the screen instead, clearly her feeling of just being used by bastards was back and front and centre, I just hoped her anger towards me hadn't also resurfaced. The names flickered on screen till it landed on someone who still had not been picked yet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Nikki * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My girlfriend let out a high pitched squeal of delight as she shook her head, letting her frizzy hair bounce all over the place. I could tell Kate was seething at not yet being selected but also the news she had just discovered. She needed to partake in something in order to take her mind off what she had just heard. The Kimberley revelation clearly smarted.

* * * Put on a show - Masturbate - 2 minutes * * *

It was as though when the dares went to 2 minutes they had escalated significantly. Part of me didn't want to know what was coming next as much as the other part did. Nikki however looked disappointed when she considered the last two dares that had gone before.

"Oh, that's a bit lame," Nikki retorted as she considered what she had to do.

"I'll do me while looking at you," Kate suggested, before remembering our arrangement. "If Master says it is okay?"

"I will allow it, but..." I said, letting the words hang in the air, waiting for Kate to hear my latest dictate, which she would clearly ignore. "2 minutes only. Any more and you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," Kate replied and I unclipped her chain, leaving the collar around her neck. Kate, not being dumb, walked around the hot tub and sat across from Nikki, both of them staring at each other as they spread their legs. "Hello, again."

"Hi," Nikki replied, lustfully, the greeting practically dripping with sex. The two women began warming themselves up, Kate, by rubbing her breasts and Nikki by opening her lips so Kate could see inside. The two women were eyeing each other's bodies almost like fighters assessing an opponent before Nikki started playing with her bean and Kate gazing into Nikki's eyes and doing the same.

"It would've...ooh...been quite a boring one without...hmmm...your help, Kate," Nikki opined as she strummed herself whilst ogling Kate's body.

"There's no-one here I'd...HMPH...rather...oh yeah...do this with," replied Kate as she looked at Nikki's taut body.

"You...OH OH OH...you mean that?" Nikki asked as her other hand massaged her tit as she soaked in Kate.

"I do. You're a total fuck-goddess, HMMMMMM!" Kate stated as she swirled her clit, but now she had also opened her lips and inserted a finger inside herself. No-one was engaging in anything gratuitous now. People were masturbating themselves and others but their eyes were on these two women as their mutual fantasies of the other filled their minds.

"You're the...OH GOD...you're the hottest naked woman I have...OH SHIT...I have ever...FUCKING HELL...ever seen," Nikki shared with Kate as she started to breath as though coming to the end of a hefty workout.

"OOOH...You mean that, Nikki...Oh God, you're so HOT!" said Kate through gritted teeth as she started to really enjoy her own efforts and savor the visual attention from Nikki.

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely!" Nikki swore. "I wish you had a strap-on on that little bag of tricks. I'd...HUH, HUH, HUH...Fuck your...HMMMMM, so sweet...fuck your brains out with it," Nikki suggested as she pulled on her nipple whilst playing with her quim. She'd sucked in her lips and I could see her stomach muscles start to tense. "OH, KATE! OH YOU'RE GONNA SET ME...OH YOU'RE INCREDIBLE...KATE I'M..."

And Nikki could speak no more as her body tensed and relaxed with her legs open and on display to another woman. Kate kept working herself as she watched Nikki come down from the climax that had been building up all night. Nikki now wanted to grant the same pleasure to Kate and crawled over to where she was sitting, pushing Kate back and removing her fingers and sticking her face in her twat.

"OOOH, I'm beginning to understand...UMPH...why Andy...OW...likes you!" Kate purred as Nikki licked Kate's pussy up and down, savouring the taste as she spread Kate apart with her fingers and feasted on Kate's juices. I had never seen this side to Nikki before and it was amazing. When Nikki had confessed to me that she was into Kate I thought she might have just been saying that as a fantasy, but as I watched her run her tongue into Kate's slit it became obvious how true that was. Nikki's ass was wiggling like a cat in the air as her mouth devoured Kate's minge, Kate staring at me now, smiling as her breathing became more laboured till...

BUZZ!

Nikki moved her head to stop and Kate held her there and pushed her head further into her snatch whilst looking directly at me and biting her lip, keeping Nikki's face between her legs, directly defying my orders. "Oops!"

Kate then let Nikki go and got and up and kissed the younger woman, the two of them struggling to contain their lust for each other, before Kate moved back and smiled before stroking Nikki's face, she then rounded the tub and sat next to me with a naughty girly look on her face as I re-attached her chain.

"What...did...you...DO?!" I yelled, surprising everyone in the tub, including Kate and even myself.

"I carried on, past 2 minutes. I'm a really bad girl and need to be punished, Master," Kate simpered. She was clearly loving being on display in this way and yet being in total control. All I could do was give her the punishments she actually wanted and desired. I might have been the one she called Master but Kate was in charge. I began to understand why this was so good for her. She wanted to push herself BUT she did have limits, and this arrangement put her in the position of power she actually craved. I reached into the bag and brought out something new that elicited a fearful whimper from her.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked as she looked at the chain and the devices attached. She nodded like the naughty girl she was, biting her lip in fear as I held the chains and clamps up.

"I don't," Amber said as she looked confused.

"I do!" Vanessa replied as she started to play with herself in anticipation of what was coming next. I attached the vinyl clamps to Kate's nipples and then the last clamp to her clit. She sobbed, slightly as the last one went on and I looked at her to see if she was oaky, she nodded softly so only I could see but others may have assumed it was a shudder of pain.

"Can I have 60 seconds of time, please?" I asked. Someone started the clock and I began to gently tug on the chains. Kate whined a little as the increased sensation played havoc with her self-control. "Not so much fun now is it, Kate?"

"HMMMMMM! No," Kate replied, clearly enraptured by the sensations flooding her body. I pulled gently on the clit clamp chain. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH THAT IS...OH THAT IS...OH SO BAD!"

"I don't like being bad to you, Kate. You do understand I will stop these punishments when you start to behave don't you?" I asked as we both understood how much enjoyment we were getting from this. I pulled on both chains together.

"OH FUCK! NGGGH! PLEASE...OH GOD! OH...I'M SO SORRY, MASTER. I won't...UGH!...I won't disobey you again...oh, mercy...I promise I'll be a...GOOD GIRL!" Kate shrieked as I pulled a little more on both chains, her body trembling under my treatment.

123456...8