All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate released my cock and brought her hand up to lovingly stroke Nikki's face, their wet, smacking kisses seeming to merge with the sound of the bubbles. Nikki withdrew her fingers from her pussy and now both women were leaning into each other, their thighs between each other's legs as they started to merge into one.

I still don't know how I managed to fall out of the lucky tree, smash into every branch on the way down and land in the laps of the two finest women I ever met, but I was not about to question it.

Kate and Nikki were now fully into each other as Nikki's hands travelled to Kate's enhanced breasts. The enhancements were an anniversary present after the agonising year the twins were born to lift her spirits. After the twins came along (Julia and Hugh) we found out that she couldn't have any more children and she was devastated. Kate no longer felt like herself any more and also a failure for not being able to have more kids. After all of this and a traumatic year of post-natal depression I wanted to do something huge for her that would bring my Kate back. We talked over what would make her feel like her again and that was what she wanted, and afterwards, she felt like she was Kate again.

The two women were oblivious to anyone and anything around them as Nikki was riding Kate's leg as Kate had her right arm around Nikki's shoulders and was playing with her pussy with the left, their mouths meeting like they were trying to glue together, Nikki's hands still pulling on Kate's nipples as they worked each other up in a frenzy. I was so turned-on and engrossed it took me a few seconds to realise there was a new hand on my cock.

I turned and a familiar mouth moved to kiss mine. It was Mary, the bride. She kissed me for a few seconds before moving back to receive kisses on her neck from Dave as her hands below the water worked both mine and another of her favourite cocks.

"Looking forward to meeting your friend again, later." Mary said. I smiled back and leaned over to get a kiss of my own, my hands moving over her engorged breasts, that matched Mary's belly beneath. This might be her last party in a while so she wanted to make sure she got the most out of it. I moved my hand down to Mary's snatch and slipped my fingers inside her. She moaned and rolled her head back with a colossal grin.

"What shenanigans are going on here then?" A sultry deep female voice asked. Everyone in the tub turned to see Bernadette give her usual greeting but she looked very different these days. Gone was the short brown hair, replaced by straight black hair that went to halfway down her back. She was also wearing a basque and her arms had full tattoo sleeves. She unhooked her basque and let if fall to the ground revealing her toned and augmented shape. Bernadette took a step forward before being admonished by Vanessa.

"Ah ah ah!" Vanessa chimed. "There's a dress code. Show her, Nikki."

Nikki got out of the water and bent over to show her the jewelled butt plug she was wearing. Bernadette rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? You want to peg Brian later so we all have to wear one?" Bernadette complained.

"Yep!" Vanessa confirmed. Brian just sat there and shrugged at what was likely going to happen to him later. Bernadette looked around and saw a tray with water and an array of plugs still left. Bernadette took a silver one, wiped it down and bent over for all to see before inserting it inside herself.

"UMMMMM! Yeah!" Bernadette breathed as she inserted it inside her rectum and walked into the warm, inviting swirls next to Vanessa. "Happy now?"

"I'm always happy when you arrive," Vanessa cooed before kissing Bernadette whilst Brian watched lustfully.

Kate, Nikki and I looked at the assorted guests as those familiar with their surroundings kissed and pleasured the people they were with, the six newbies, looking around in a mixture of fear, bewilderment and excitement, some eyes watching Chester and Joseph sat on the hot-tub edge, jerking each other off, or warching Jeff and Carrie as they ravished each other, their hands and mouths so hungry they looked like they wanted to gouge flesh from each other. Kate wrapped her arms around my shoulders and trapped my solid dick between us.

"I love you," Kate said to me.

"I love you, too." I reminded her as I looked deep into those mahogany eyes and she gave me a look I understood completely.

"Say, everyone...Why don't we play a little game," I suggested, and the hot-tub occupants, roared their approval.

The end.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So that's it. Suffice to say thank you SO much for your time and I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Leave a comment down below of any particular favourite bits, criticisms, what-not, etc, and thank you again.

1...345678