All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time," someone said and I gently removed the clamps. After doing so Kate flung her arms around my neck and just held tight as her body shook. I wasn't sure how much more she could take and for a moment I just held her right back. Kate always did give the best hugs and this was no different. I looked over her shoulder and could see that Vanessa had not wasted time on our loving sentimentality and had already pressed the button again with the names spinning across the screen till eventually the machine settled on its target.

* * * * * * * * * * Mason * * * * * * * * * *

The bushy-haired, surfer dude looked elated to finally see his name crop up there and Amber and Mary lifted his arms in mock triumph, clearly hoping that they'd be the ones enjoying his attention as the various dares flickered on-screen until eventually it settled on...

* * * * * Snowball - completion * * * * *

"Snowball? What's a snowball?" Amber asked out loud. Mary snickered at that question and whispered in her new friend's ear. "Really?! Oh my word. Well, I guess that's out of the question then."

Clearly Amber did not know Mason and his taste. Mason looked around everyone and seemed to be torn between Dave and Brian before eventually moving over to Dave. Bernie looked shocked as Mason moved between Dave's thighs and looked up at the guy who looked like he was thinking of going on a new diet next month. Dave gave Mason a wink and the beach-bum sucked down Dave's firm tool. Bernie's eyes and mouth were wide as she watched the action unfold next to her.

"When you're ready, I'm not in a rush," Dave chuckled to Vanessa as Mason guzzled on Dave's cock, eager to get Dave to orgasm. Matt smacked Bernie's buttock and indicated he was hard and ready for action. Bernie nodded and slowly sunk down on Matt's cock, gasping as he filled her with his girthy beast, meanwhile Troy was looking into Kimberley's eyes like a love-struck puppy as she pushed him onto his back and took his length inside of her, exhaling in pleasure as she let him move inside her. For a moment Amber and Mary looked around forlornly before Amber went over to join Nikki and keep Chester and Brian company, the younger woman eventually being wrapped up in Brian's hairy tree-trunk arms as he started to kiss her neck and allowed his hands to rub between Amber's thighs. Mary headed over to her husband with Vanessa and Jan and Jan locked eyes with me. Jan emerged from the tub dripping and headed straight to Kate.

"You have silver eyes," Jan said to me as she sat next to Kate and took her nipple into her mouth. "You were watching us in the newly-wed room."

Kate looked at me accusingly for a second.

"Only looking," I retorted, as I took Kate's other nipple in my mouth.

"Is that tr...OOOOOH?" Kate asked as we both started to rub between her thighs.

"Uh-huh!" Jan replied swirling her tongue around my wife's now-ridiculously sensitive nipples. "I kept thinking "When is he gonna join in" but he never did, he just stayed in shadows."

"See," I replied, before slipping my fingers inside Kate as Jan pressured Kate's bud.

"Shut up and keeping sucking," Kate demanded as she grabbed mine and Jan's hair and pushed us both onto her breasts, her legs wide open, her eyes fixated on Mason sucking on Dave's end, her lips shaking as the excitement built in her body. She watched as Dave started thrusting up into Mason's mouth now, his hand on the back of his head.

"Take it, Mason! That's it! NGH!" Dave tensed and Mason let Dave's seed spill onto his tongue as Dave held Mason's head in position. Mason waited till they were done then raised himself out of the water and kissed Dave, much to the shock of Kimberley, Amber, Joseph, Chester, Matt and even Mary who knew what it meant. Mason then sat back, looking pleased with himself for doing the task.

"Okay, then," said the cheery blower. "Who's next?"

"Well, that was one of the hottest things I've seen tonight. Love it when my boys lose their inhibitions," laughed Vanessa as she reached for the remote whilst Joseph and his wife continued to suckle on Vanessa's tits, pressing the button and watching as name after name briefly appeared on the big screen, the dares now increasing in severity, till it stopped on one person, the one person that part of me was dreading but excited for in equal measure.

* * * * * * * * * * Andy * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone cheered and Kate squeezed my leg as she saw my name appear.

"Enjoy yourself, tiger," Kate muttered under her breath. The dares flicked around going from sentence to sentence in a blur that no-one could decipher until eventually it landed on a new dare, a challenge like no other so far.

* * * * * * Anal - 3 minutes * * * * * *

At that Vanessa and Jan and Nikki all waved their different yet equally-juicy tushies at me, but I knew there was only place I wanted to be. I looked over at Kate who looked down at my rod and shook her head for a moment in fear.

"I can't take that, it's too big," Kate quivered at the thought. I stroked her face and placed a gentle kiss on her nose.

"I won't go too far in. You've got this, sweet," I re-assured her and grabbed the lube and the plug from the deck before whispering in her ear. "Do you want to try?"

Kate thought for a moment looking at the two devices before straightening up defiantly and then moving onto all fours on the deck.

"Oh, my word! I didn't think I'd see this," quipped Vanessa. I felt like telling her to fuck off with her snide comments but instead focussed on the only person that mattered right now. I lubed my fingers up and placed them at her star, easing one inside and letting the squelch build-up before inserting the other and letting that build some room. I then inserted the plug in and out and got her used to that for a few more strokes, easing it round, creating as much space as I could.

"I...I'll try now," Kate replied, nervously.

"One sec," I replied as I lubed up my cock. We hadn't had to do this since the night I took Kate's virginity and if we ever did this I didn't think it would be with such a crowd, but then little in my life so far had gone the way I thought it would. I hunkered down behind her and placed my cock in position. "Vanessa, start the timer."

As soon as she pressed the button I eased my head into her ass. It was so tight in there, even with the lube and the pre-work we had done. As soon as the head of my cock went in Kate put a quivering hand back as if to tell me to stop. She waited a second and then flicked her wrist like she wanted more. I eased myself in another inch and the hand came back again, stopping me from ploughing into her then letting me move more forward, eventually doing this we managed to get four inches of me inside her before the hand came back fully.

"I can't...I can't take any more...Andy...I'm sorry," Kate exhaled.

"It's okay, let's take it from here," I suggested and started gently moving in and out of her as she shook beneath me. It was then I heard another sexy voice pipe-up.

"Let me help you, Kate," said Jan as she moved beneath my wife and started to lick her slit.

"OH...OH...OH!" Kate exclaimed as the shakes continued but not unpleasant ones, these were more like waves of joy, crashing over her as the sensations from her pussy and anus combined insider her. I squirted more lube on my tool and entered her again, as her back passage had become more use to me it was getting easier, I also moved down Kate's hips so her twat was nearer Jan's face as she continued to enjoy Kate's delicious snatch. I could hear moans and groans around the tub but I couldn't have cared less what anyone else was doing right now, I was inside Kate's ass, fucking her in a way we never had before whilst another woman was licking my wife...ex-wife's pussy at the same time. Kate was shaking and bucking like she was nearly there, like she was finally gonna get her release tonight when...

BUZZ!

I removed myself from Kate's butt and laid on the deck for a moment to catch my breath. Kate rolled off Jan and looked like a nervous wreck as she was so near to her orgasm. These prolonged short bursts were not enough to tip her over to where she wanted to be, with three minutes being the longest continuous bliss she had experienced so far. I looked at Kate and hoped that it was her name that would appear next, that we could finally fuck and have done with all of the bullshit and have her come on my cock. It seemed however that fate had other plans as the names flicked across the screen till eventually only one name appeared.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Vanessa * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The buxom, blonde witch cackled at seeing her name on the screen, before she pressed the next button and watched as challenge after challenge passed till it stopped at something I never expected to see.

* * Blowjob round - all the men - 30 seconds * *

The rest of the men cheered at this as the statuesque blonde was clearly very desirable, sculpted both by her own efforts and her surgeons, but I couldn't get too excited about this, my previous history with her meant that I still held a bit of a grudge, even if I was at fault for most of what happened, it was still her party that orchestrated it. However, the one thing Vanessa always was...was surprising...and she managed to do that again.

"Okay, guys all on the edge of the tub," Vanessa commanded, with all the guys quickly getting into position before Vanessa looked at everyone. "Hang on. one, two, three...eight. Hey. I've got an idea. Let's make this interesting. all the ladies pick a cock and after thirty seconds we'll switch around. Whoever is the last cock standing is the winner, and then we ladies can get the same treatment. Who's in?"

I looked at Kate to see if she was okay with this, she looked unsure and so I kissed her and spoke softly in her ear.

"If you're okay with this I'll see you in 4 minutes," I commented.

"8 minutes," she corrected me.

"If you're uncomfortable with anything I'll be there," I reminded her.

"I know," Kate replied, moving in front of me. Every guy had a woman in front of them ready to work them to their finish. I had come once and with the drugs still swimming through my system like an electric eel I was determined that I would last this out. I wanted my next orgasm to be with Kate when she released hers and I was determined that nothing would stop me getting that.

"Go!" Vanessa shouted as she gobbled down Troy, not having sampled his cock earlier this evening. Mary was sucking-off Joseph whilst Jan was slavering Mason down. On either side of me Brian was being sampled by Amber and Bernie was working young Matt down her throat with absolute gusto, her head bobbing up and down like her mouth was an extra pussy, with Dave, the average dude, enjoying the attention of the beautiful brunette Kimberley. After all the exertions so far I imagined that some people would not last and sure enough Joseph groaned and led back as he shot his cum all over his wife's face. She giggled and threw her hand in the air in triumph. It appeared the only thing Mary enjoyed more than sex was winning.

"Yes! I knew that finger in your butt would do the trick!" Mary yelled in celebration.

"Oh, fucking Hell, Mary. I'm out now!" Joseph replied defeated. Mary moved round next to Mason and Jan, the two women now working him over, with one sucking his balls and the other his cock. He looked like he was about to lose it till

BUZZ!

The women all moved round with Kate moving to the new kid Matt and the gorgeous blonde, Amber, moving over to me.

"Hi there," Amber replied before grabbing my stiffy and fitting as much of it as she could in her mouth.

"Hello," I replied as she stuffed my dick into her mouth. She started sucking on my cock and I began to realise just hoping to come last was not a strategy, I needed a better plan. "Hell of a way for us to be properly introduced, huh?"

Amber choked on my meat as she laughed at my comment, settling for just stroking my rigid member as she got her laughter under control.

"Is that the plan? Distract us from giving you a blowy?" Amber asked as she licked my end.

"Maybe? Is it distracting?" I asked as I watched the naked blonde take my cock into her mouth again and nod, before we were both distracted by someone else.

"No, please, NO! Oh, I'm gonna shoot...URGH!" Matt yelled as he came onto Kate's boobs, shooting his wad all over her. Kate smirked satisfied at her efforts and moved over to Bernie sucking off Brian, the two women sharing the spoils of Brian's thick, stubby cock with Kate sucking on his balls whilst Bernie attacked his erection passionately. Meanwhile I could see Chester now struggling under Jan and Mary's efforts as Mary clearly had her finger on Chester's button whilst Jan stroked the young man's chest.

"I CAN'T...WHY...MARY...STOP!" Chester begged before shooting his cum into the air over the heads and hair as he flopped down on the deck, flat-out from their attention, causing Nikki and Jan to move over to Brian, before...

BUZZ!

"Shit!" I thought as I watched the three eager minxes move over to me. I moved myself back, yet forward on the deck so my butthole was largely out of reach. I'd have to be pretty damn funny now to distract all thee of them.

"I think I saw this scene in that "Dracula" film with Keanu Reeves. I don't think it ended well for him," I began as Nikki started sucking on my member whilst Mary took one of my balls into her mouth, meanwhile Jan just laughed at the reference before kissing my neck and ear whilst her hands roamed over my pecs. I moved my hand down to hold my dick like I was helping them get the most out of their tongues when really I was just holding the base so as not to come. I could see Troy attempting to sweet-talk Kate as he stroked her hair, but Kate was having none of it, pushing his hand away whilst using her hand to jerk his cock inside Bernie's mouth. Troy was trying his best to get back in her good graces but he was also not focussed on what the two women were doing and the effect of their application to his best friend.

"Kate! Bernie! Oh, your...your mouth feels like...it's too much. THAT'S IT!" Troy called out as he came in Bernie's mouth, his seed, spilling out down her chin. Bernie looked at Kate to snowball her and Kate simply shook her head and moved on, leaving Troy looking deflated and defeated. I knew all too well how that felt. The ladies efforts on me were starting to have an effect but then we all got distracted as someone else started to voice their concerns.

"Vanessa! You can't! You've got to let me win!" Brian begged looking down as his wife bobbed her head up and down and jerked his cock to completion. The blonde succubus clearly knew how to get her husband off and did not care if he wanted to win. However in this competition all Vanessa cared about was her victory over him and she deep throated him to his end whilst fondling both balls at the same time. This sent him over the edge.

"Vanessa...How could...FUCKING HELL!" Brian spat as he came down his wife's throat, no spillage left with the white witch as she kept moving her head till nothing more appeared.

"Oooooh!" Mason said as Kimberley sucked his cock, Kate fed mason her tits and Bernie toyed with Mason's back passage. He looked like he was close until he was saved by the bell.

BUZZ!

"YES...NO!" said Mason as he heard the sound and then came anyway as the girls efforts had pushed him to the point of no return and deposited his semen all over his own stomach. "Shit! No!" Mason yelled as he lay on the deck frustrated as to not make it to the final round. The women then moved around with four women to each guy. In front of me was Kimberley, Amber, Bernie and Kate, whilst in front of the ever-enduring Dave were Nikki, Mary, Vanessa and Jan.

"Wow! I can't believe I wound up with all the prettiest girls at the party! Tell you what, why don't you take the rest of the night off?" I suggested to which they all giggled before Kimberley, Amber and Bernie all started licking up and down my cock and Kate moved her face to mine.

"Hello, Andy," said Kate, before landing a huge kiss on my features her hands stroking my back and chest. "I guess it wasn't 8 minutes after all."

"Thank, God for that," I replied as we both smiled at each other. "8 minutes was way too long!"

We kissed more as I held onto the base of my dick for dear life to prevent any premature explosions. I needn't have worried as cheers emerged from the other side of the tub and I could see Dave on his back waving his hand in the air in surrender.

"Looks like we have a winner!" Vanessa said as she looked over at me and my buddy, still standing, still in the game. I stood up out of the tub, cock still hard and celebrated in the only way I knew how.

"I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS, AND I'M, STILL NOT CUMMING, TILL THE END!" I sang to the laughter of everyone around the tub. The vibe in the tub was so different to last time and yet I still felt we hadn't done and Vanessa, as usual, reminded me of this.

"Well, I don't know about you girls but I think it't time for some mutual respect? What do you say, boys?" and with that she sat on the outside edge of the tub, legs spread wide. The other girls soon followed and as soon as Kate moved in to position I placed myself immediately in between her thighs. Once in position I looked round to see many of the original couples had now re-connected for this last session with Vanessa, Amber, Mary, Jan and now even Kimberley, to some degree, being with their respective other halves. Only Nikki with Mason and Bernie with Chester were the exceptions here.

"Okay, boys, time to tuck in!" Vanesa ordered as she pressed the timer, the tub suddenly filled with lapping and squelching and suckling and gentle moans and groans as all the men started to go to work on their partners to try and get them to come first. We all knew that this was not going to be as easy a feat as the guys and it may take one or two attempts to get the girls off. My focus was on Kate and watching her lie back and appear so relaxed as I ate her pussy, something she always found difficult, now she was here on the edge of a hot-tub, legs-spread with eight other women, all of whom had guys eating them out in competition with each other. I looked up at her as she looked around the tub, the voyeur in Kate now coming out before she looked down at me and just mouthed the word "Wow!"

I was enjoying myself so much and Kate's thigh's pressed so tightly against my ears I didn't even hear the Buzzer. I was genuinely surprised when Mason tapped me on my shoulder.

"Mind if I take over. It's been 30 seconds, mate," Mason stated with that easy-going way of his.

"Oh, certainly. Sorry. She's a bit delicious," I said before moving over to Jan and gliding through the water to between her thighs, feasting on her sweet snatch as she moved her hand behind my head and I slipped my fingers inside her. With Kate I wanted to savour her flavours but with everyone else it was a race to the finish. Jan moaned as my fingers sloshed her juices inside her and I tried to work out what worked for her. What Nikki had taught me was that each woman was different when it came to oral sex and whilst one woman may like one certain type of actions others may not, and so I had to work out each woman's click. For Jan it was long strokes upward like licking an ice-cream, this seemed to float her boat better than other things and so I stuck with that, bringing more enjoyment out of the woman who would be dropping the kids off at little league tomorrow. She was now holding my head with both hands as she arched her back and she gave herself to my oral thrills.

BUZZ!

I moved on to Vanessa but before I did I turned to Mason and threw him a lifeline.

123456...8