All the Devils are Here Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor together four people are connected in a most intriguing way. At the end is Mary lying there as Chester ploughs her from behind as she reaches behind, he, however behind her Bernie had found a strap-on and was fucking Chester from behind, and behind her bringing up the rear was Joseph with his cock in her rear as they all moved one off the other like some kind of sexual caterpillar, their moans and sighs and groans turning me on as I watched them move against each, switching my desire to eleven.

Dave was led on the wooden slats and had Meredith squirming on his face whilst she was encircled by guys worshipping her body like a goddess, with a guy on each nipple and two at her head feeding her their cocks as she brought the cock-heads to her mouth and licked them both at the same time. Nikki had found Ben who I'd last seen being pegged in the Trapeze room. They had found each other and were just led on the deck slowly rocking into each, tongues and hands moving over skin, Nikki gently nibbling on his shoulder as his thick cock moved inside her, meanwhile Jan was between another women's thighs while some guy I'd never seen with a huge tan was ramming into her from behind, whilst the woman enjoying Jan's efforts was gobbling on the meat of two guys, one if which was Troy, which, strangely enough, I didn't feel any annoyance at. We were over, their was no doubt about that, but on looking out and seeing his body covered in sweat and that look of lust and desire in his face I figured a goodbye fuck may well be in order.

I could see the young guy Matt getting blown by two young girls that I didn't recognise as he busied his hands in their behinds, a look of absolute joy on his face. I imagine this would be a night he would never forget, but now my heart was racing and I had a hunger in my loins that needed satisfying, a crushing, agonising emptiness that I had to get filled, and then like a white knight, my favourite surfer dude stood up, his wet, bronzed, muscly body reflecting gloriously in the sunlight, his cock still standing-up like a sundial, trying to determine the time of day. We lock eyes and he smiled. I lean back on the table and spread my legs invitingly for him and watch with glee as he jogged over.

"Hey, Kate. Long-time, no-see," Mason says, cheerily.

"Mason, less chatting, more fucking," I say as I rub my pussy and feel my heat and wetness awaiting this Adonis' arrival. Mason rubs his cock on my lips and clit and ass, and then pushes himself inside my quim, his hips moving in a delicious regularity as I take in the perspiration running down his sculpted torso as he grins down at me. I am ravenous right now, and I will not be happy till I have fucked with everyone here.

ANDY

There were bodies everywhere in various states of sleep, either snoring in ignorance or gently at rest. In spite of the collar around her neck containing the word slave it appeared that Kate's sleep was a veritably, peaceful one.

"Kate, honey," I said as quietly as possible so as not to disturb anyone else. "It's time to go."

"Huh?" She said as she woke. Even something as simple as her "Huh" could make me smile now. For two years Kate being her girly self filled me with bitterness but now I was delighted she was still here.

"It's time to head out. I'll drop you," I replied. I helped her to her feet as she moved and the sticky stuff on her cracked and fell to the floor. She looked around at the bodies in a puzzled state before turning to me.

"Where's Troy?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows at that question and she answered simply "Oh yeah. Right."

I removed her slave collar and we managed to find Kate's blouse, hood and skirt (and I REALLY wanted to see her in that again) but we could only find my shirt and cape. It made for an interesting walk back to the car. We got in and my cape flapped open leaving my dick flopped out on the seat. Kate may have been dressed but she was caked in cum, and I loved it. I loved her, all the different parts of her. The rom-com, girly nerd, the caring and kind soul and her deviant sexual dynamo. I felt something I hadn't for a long-time, even when Kate and I were settled together.

I felt happy. I pressed the button to start the engine...and then she ruined it.

"Andy, I...I really enjoyed tonight...truly, I did. But...I just want to tell you...and I hope I don't ruin things by saying this, but...we're not getting back together again." Kate said, regretfully. We'd just got through the most explosive night of sex for a second time, but this time we had done so together, yet in spite of that, I now felt like I had lost all over again, but I was not in the mood to lose...Not this time. I turned off the engine and looked at my cum-stained ex-wife, wearing her slutty red riding hood outfit while I was there in a billowy vampire shirt, with me not wearing anything from the waist down.

"Kate, I'm not asking you to." I began as calmly as I could.

"We...we can't go back to the people we were, before." Kate said tearfully.

"I don't want us to." I replied, honestly. I'd made peace with all the mistakes, all the errors, all the anger and regret and realised that the only way forward now was by being completely honest and open. "Look we're different people now and that's a good thing. I wouldn't want us to go back to being repressed or hung-up or naive. Would you?"

"No," Kate shook her head, still tearful over everything that had happened.

"I mean look at the state of us in this car now. It's crazy. There's no way five years ago either of us could imagine not only that not only would we be divorced but that we'd be here looking like this."

Kate looked at herself and me and laughed as she cried.

"Look, I'm not saying we should get back together, because we can't. That ship has sailed, but, what I am saying, is that this Andy, here and now, would really like to go on a date with this Kate, here and now." I said, laying everything out there.

"YOU SEE! THAT'S ROMANTIC! I DO LIKE ROMANTIC THINGS!" Kate cried as she realised that the things I'd said earlier the previous night about the best parts of herself were still true. I held my arms out for a hug, but far enough away so she didn't feel forced. She wrapped her arms around me tight and I just let her. I was just going to savour the moment and hold her there till she eventually let go. I heard her sigh in my ear, not in pleasure or climax but in comfort. I didn't know if we had a better chance of making it this time than before, but I knew I was a better man. We let go of each other and Kate looked down at my lap.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"What? You're still the sexiest woman I've ever met." I answered as earnestly as I could. "Oh and by the way in case I forget to tell you, and just in case I never see you again, you were amazing tonight."

I started the car just as I caught her looking at me with a teary smile, the kind of look every guy who has ever loved a woman wants to see back. I began to talk and neither of us ever stopped until we got back to mine, where I left her begin to fully sleep off her exertions. After I dropped Kate at my place I grabbed a shower and immediately headed out to find Jesse. That son-of-a-bitch was about to meet with three-years-worth of fucking Karma.

My first stop was at his and Tara's address and my plan was simple. Kick the shit out of that pencil-dicked mother-fucker, but when I got there he wasn't in. His car was not on the drive. This left me in a temporary quandary as I didn't want to speak to Tara and alert him to my appearance but I couldn't look on social media as I'd left my phone at home so it couldn't be tracked.

And I had to find him. This would wait no fucking longer. I just had to remember if there was anything he'd ever said that would give me an idea where he was. "Think, Andy. FFS. You've got at least three hours of being awake yet! Just think!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You all right?" Jesse said to me as I was stood at my barbecue tending to the burgers. It was four years prior to now and a year prior to Jesse destroying my life by virtually raping Kate.

"Yeah, you?" I replied, oblivious as to what was to come, if I had have been I'd have rammed his face against the grill. Jesse just smirked in that toasted way he did. You could smell the musty odour of weed all over him, but there was plenty of booze mixed in there as well. "Been out for a drink this afternoon?"

"Just Pete's bar," Jesse replied looking round bored that he had to attend the barbecue and have the free food and drink supplied by Kate and I at our own fucking home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're a fucking dead man," I replied as I headed to Pete's parked nearby and just waited for that cunt to walk out for a cigarette.

I parked near enough so that no regulars would remember my car but near enough that I could get to him quickly, but as I stay in the car and think about all his vices and issues I realise just beating him up wouldn't be enough. I need to destroy his life like he destroyed mine. A broken bone would heal, his life being totalled like I'd driven a fucking truck through it would not. I sat in my car, stewed and plotted.

And then there he was, large as life, the dirtbag himself, wearing just a variation on the same dirty T-shirt, leather jacket and jeans I always saw him in. It took all my effort not to switch the engine on and pile my car into that sack of shit, but instead I locked the car and walked down the street. I headed past the bar and just waited. I knew this asshole wouldn't be able to help himself.

"Hey!" said Jesse, with a wave.

"Hey," I waved back, less enthused before walking over.

"What are you doing round here?" Jesse said with that annoying grin of his.

"Feeling pissed off. Came to get some coke. Guy never showed up. Fucking time wasters, man," I replied, looking about in all directions.

"Yeah, that's people all right. Never figured you as a coke head?" said Jesse, looking me up and down.

"Well I didn't figure the asshole I got in touch with didn't like money, but there you go," I countered as I flashed my wallet. Jesse's eyes suddenly focussed on the cash inside. "See you."

I turned to leave knowing that this would draw him in and sure enough he didn't let me down.

"Wait!" Jesse shouted. "I can help you out."

"Nah, I wouldn't want to be a bother," I responded, drawing out the trap.

"It's no bother. I got some here." Jesse said. I looked around some more.

"How much?"

"Hundred?"

"Fuck off!" I remarked.

"What we're you thinking?"

"Fifty?" I asked. "It's what the Brits would call mates' rates."

"Yeah if they want to go out of fucking business!" Jesse remarked before thinking it over again. "90."

"85," I offered.

"Look it's 90 or it's nothing. What'll it be?" He asked. I thought about it and nodded and started to get the cash out of my wallet to really freak him out. "Wait, what are you doing? Not here. My office."

With that he led me out back, as he led the way I followed him and picked up a brick that was lying on the floor. As we went in back he turned to get whatever was in his jacket. "So, how much do you..."

I flung the masonry right at him, it seemed to occur in slow-motion as it went through the air with Jesse's eyes getting ever wider as it approached him. The brick met his face and smacked him right in the centre of his face, shattering his nose and upper set of teeth, blacking his eyes and driving his head all the way back. He went straight down as a dead weight.

I went over to him and felt his neck. Still a pulse. As I looked down at him part of me did wonder if I should just kill him. He deserved it a thousand times over, but I didn't. I had a plan and I was gonna see it through, after all, that's what Jesse and Tara did.

In his jacket I found his coke and put it right back there and then swiped his phone. I strolled back to my car and went looking for two accomplices for the ultimate Trick or Treat. It wasn't long till I found them. Two ten year old lads sat on a bench eating last night's candy.

Perfect.

"That what you got from last night?" I asked. They just nodded. "Wanna make a fast twenty to get even more?"

They looked at each other and nodded. I removed Jesse's phone, coached them on what they should say, and even though it was locked I hit the function that all mobiles have, even locked ones.

Emergency call.

911 what's your emergency?

There's a man selling drugs to kids.

Okay, that'll be police, just putting you through.

Police emergency, how can I help you today?

There's a man selling drugs to kids.

Right, what does he look like?

Tall, skinny, kind of ugly.

Okay, and do you know what kind of drugs?

It's white in bags?

Okay, and where is he doing this?

Around the back of Pete's bar. He said if we told anyone he'd shoot us.

He'd shoot you? He has a gun?

He said he did. Should we wait here for the police to arrive? We don't want to die.

Oh no, honey, you go home, we'll send someone over to deal with the nasty man.

Call end.

I gave those two scamps their money, watched as they walked away happy and then dumped Jesse's phone in the sewer.

Part 5d: The more things change...

5 years later

The bubbles feel amazing as they bounce and swirl around my chest. Next to me, wearing a new, custom-made collar, is the prettiest woman at the party. Here in the tub there is no requirement for a suit and our nakedness feels freeing.

Talking of freeing, things didn't turn out so well for Jesse. His freedom was taken off him for 5 years due to the kilo of coke and the speed the cops found at his address. Good news for Jesse was he got out after a year, bad news was it was in a box. Turned out he was just as rapey in prison as he was outside of it. He made some businessman his bitch thinking he'd never fight back. When he turned up in the shower with a shiv, Jesse lifted his head back and laughed at him. Big mistake. That's when he got a sharpened toothpaste sticking out of his carotid artery.

Did I feel bad about causing a man's death? Not one bit. The bastard deserved to live and die in jail and as far as I was concerned he got what was coming to him.

As for Tara she moved away, and I did feel sorry for my wife for a little bit. She missed her weekly brunch dates for a while, but thankfully Vanessa stepped in to fill the gap early on, that is until Kate's new best friend made brunch dates a permanent fixture.

"Look at you two, loved up," Nikki remarked as she slinked next to Kate's side with her own custom-made collar, bearing the legend "PET". Nikki moved to Kate's side and the two women kissed, Kate's wet hand caressed Nikki's perky breasts and the young woman sighed into Kate's mouth, as if the touch took her breath away. Underneath the water Kate's slender fingers were wrapped around my cock, whilst her other hand was enjoying itself between Nikki's thighs. Nikki's hand and mine were playing with Kate's pussy below the surface, one on her clit and the other inside as she rhythmically moved against our collective endeavours. Kate removed herself from the kisses to turn to me.

"Master, may I tend to my pet, please?" Kate purred.

"Of course you may," I lovingly responded. Oh, of course, You don't know about this do you. You weren't there five years ago. After I left Jesse to his fate I was driving back home when the voice, the instinct, the demon that had guided me all night spoke again, but this time it was just one word.

Nikki.

"NIKKI! Shit!" I thought, I went to reach for my phone and then remembered I'd left it at home so I wouldn't be tracked. I had been so obsessed with reconnecting with Kate I'd already forgotten about my amazing current girlfriend who had done nothing wrong and everything right all night. Stupid, selfish, incorrectly-prioritising medication! I headed home and ran in the house, taking the steps two at a time to get to the phone and ring Nikki and hope she was okay. I walked in the bedroom and there, on the bed naked wrapped around each other asleep were Nikki and Kate.

I looked at the two of them sleeping, Kate nestling Nikki's head against her chest, all the cum from the night before showered off both of them.

I walked out of the bedroom convinced I was hallucinating and this was a side-effect of the drugs. I shook my head a few times and slapped myself and walked back in. The two of them were still there, except now they started to move and wake, opening their eyes and opening up like a two sensual flowers waking up to see the sun. I was already in the process of removing my clothes. They both looked over and smiled.

"How long awake have you got?" Nikki asked. I looked at the clock next to the bed

"About an hour," I replied.

"Well, best not waste it then, eh?" Kate asked as I let my jeans fall to the ground as I crawled on the bed. The funny thing was making love to these two incredible women in my house wasn't even the best part of that day, that happened later when I got a knock at the door and I opened it in just a towel and could see two police officers standing there.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Good afternoon, sir," the older officer began.

"Hey, guys. What's up," I replied with a yawn and a lazy grin.

"Yeah, we're here after we got a call regarding your brother-in-law, Jesse," the younger officer continued.

"Oh no! He's not been in an accident has he?" I ask, as genuinely as I can.

"No, he hasn't, he..." the older officer began.

"What are you doing we're waiting for...Oh, hello," said Kate as she looked at the officers, playing her part to perfection in her fluffy white dressing gown.

"They're here about Jesse," I reported to Kate.

"Oh, no! He's not been in accident has he?" Kate asks as she looks concerned at the officers.

"No, ma'am, he hasn't he..." the younger officer started before Nikki appeared in matching red bra and panties.

"Hey, where are you, guys? Oh, hi!" Nikki smiled at the officers.

"It's about our brother-in-law, Jesse," Kate informed Nikki who now took up a spot on the other side of me.

"Oh no. He's not been in an accident, has he?" Nikki asked, equally concerned. It took a huge amount of effort for me not to burst out laughing.

"No, he said he was attacked outside a bar, by your ...erm...fella, here," the older officer concluded. We all looked at each other puzzled.

"When?" Kate asked, curiously.

"This morning, about eleven ish," the younger officer queried, ogling both women as he did.

"Well, no, we were all here this morning...all morning!" Nikki replied raising her eyebrows as she said that.

"Oh, we do have that video on your phone, honey," I mentioned to Kate, who nodded enthusiastically. "I mean, I don't think you'd want to use it in a court of law, if you catch my meaning, but if you want to take a look?"

"YEAH, THAT'D BE GREAT!" shouted the younger man.

"NO! No," the superior officer replied, before turning to me to wrap up the conversation. "You...er...you enjoy your...your day, sir."

At that they turned, walked to their vehicle and left me and my two pieces of paradise in piece.

* * * * * * * * * *

Back in the now I looked over at Nikki who saw me staring and just winked in my general direction, in turn I smiled back at her. She may have had a pet collar but we certainly didn't see her as our property and Nikki has had plenty of suitors over the years. In fact we have high hopes for her latest, Simon. We all liked Simon because he made Nikki laugh and to a degree he reminded me of a younger me. We tried to get Simon and Nikki to come back to ours after a meal the other week but he didn't pick up on the vibes. We couldn't very well then invite him to a Halloween orgy where the hot-tub dress code was each occupant had to be wearing a plug, but we were hopeful they'd have a future.

1...345678