All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this rate, wait, firstly he needs to marry her. Now, at this rate he'll end up married to his wife, whom has a split personality. Mina, his wife/sex slave in permanent chastity and Bree, his aggressive, open for anything mistress.

The only thing separating the two personalities, is the collar. Mina with all of the piercings and wears the collar. When the collar is removed, Bree comes out. And obviously both are solely dedicated to only him. That could be potentially be a nice twist. Signed, Troy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow the tension is palpable! The nightmare has finally arrived, in a way he’s killed his girlfriend. All he has right now is a sex toy. It’s an erotic concept but I really couldn’t see doing it beyond a scene because anything after that is horror story territory. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story should last forever, just like her denial. 10/10 please continue!

scootyyscootyyalmost 2 years ago

Very good, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

make bree have all kinds of sex and let the girl see everything i really want to see her fighting/having sex to conquer cam again like it's a dispute

notanauthornotanauthorover 1 year ago

Did not see this twist coming.

CurtainsBlowingCurtainsBlowingover 1 year ago

I don't post often as not many stories strike my fancy as yours did. Unfortunately you lost me as the denial part has completely disappeared now that he is having sex with her and she is enjoying it.

If she had just remained in denial and, even, had to put up with him having sex with other women, the story would have held up well.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 1 year ago

What a great story. I can guess what happens next but won't post it here.

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Getting into deep waters here! Not sure what I think about this part, a lot will depend on where this is going I think, but very well written and quite fascinating regardless.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This has the potential to go very wrong…. I hope the author doesn’t give them a bad ending and ruin a fantastic story until this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES