All Under Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand across her cheek and down her neck, searching for a response but found none. I cupped her breast, running my hands across her body. It was if Mina was completely absent, and in her place sat a life-size blonde doll.

"Mina?" I called again. Nothing, only emptiness.

"Bree?"

Her eyes fluttered and her mouth twisted into a grin.

"Baby," she said, "There you are. God, I'm so fucking horny. I didn't know when you were gonna get back."

My mouth must have been hanging open.

"You going to gape or are you gonna strip and get in with me? I need you in me. Right. Fucking. Now."

Her expression was unusual, worldly in a way that Mina wasn't. Bree was a girl who wanted to be fucked and expected to not have to ask twice. Stunned into motion, I pulled off my t-shirt, stripped off my trousers and underwear, kicked off my shoes.

"Better, baby," she smirked, "Now get in here."

I put one foot into the warm water.

"Hold on," she said. "Forgetting something?"

"Uh, am I?" I asked, unsure of what we were supposed to be doing, how this was all supposed to be playing out in her head.

"Fucking hell. You forgot?" Bree said. "We were gonna film this so your limp fucking girlfriend can get to enjoy me humping your cock. Set it up. Let's get it on!"

Her eyes locked onto mine, but now the familiar grey-blue were taunting, tempting. In the dying light, with the transformation she had brought on herself, I could believe that I had a hot blonde stranger in my tub. Feeling strangely outside my comfort zone, I propped my phone up against the taps and slipped into the water.

Bree came toward me, circling my chest with her arms, pushing her breasts against me, kissing me passionately. Buoyed by the water, she wrapped her legs around my hips, forcing my stirring cock to brush against her crotch.

"Oops," she said, mischievously, "Forgot I still had the panties on."

I watched as she disentangled herself from me and stood up in the tub. The water came up to her crotch, and my face was now level with the shiny white latex panties.

"You like?" she asked. "I have a whole wardrobe at home. You play it right tonight, I might let you see me in the full bodysuit."

Mina had never mentioned this before, I was suddenly out of my depth. "You have more?" I sputtered.

"Oh sure. I love this stuff. Wearing the panties at work just keeps me ticking over. I can't wait to get home and change. You should see me cleaning the house in my nice, shiny, black maid outfit."

As she said the words, she pouted sexily. Bree was irresistible. She peeled the latex panties down her legs and I was in for another change.

"Where's...?" I spluttered, "I mean you're all smooth."

She gave me a sexy wiggle as she rid herself of her underwear. Where I had been used to seeing a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, or the first traces of dark stubble, she was now completely smooth and hairless. Mina had already booked in the laser treatment, erasing all trace of her pubic hair from her body.

She frowned at me. "I've always been smooth. Fuzz is so gross, thank Christ for lasers. Besides, blonde's all a bit wispy-looking anyway."

I began to realise that Bree was incorporating information about her body into her backstory, as she revealed what Mina would have intended to be part of her secret surprise for me. Bree smiled again and wrapped herself around me, pushing her pussy lips against my shaft.

"Your move. Shall we get the video rolling?"

"Sleep," I said, and her head slumped forward onto my shoulder. I felt her body go slack in the water.

I leaned back, to take in the view of my girlfriend, with her new blonde hair and polished, smooth mound. I realised that a part of me hadn't expected the sleep command to work, as if she wasn't in a trance and Bree had somehow taken over completely, overlaying herself on the mind of the woman I had inadvertently wiped clean due to my absence.

"Deeper," I murmured.

The woman in my arms murmured in response.

"Bree needs to listen now," I said. "She isn't going to do anything that Mina would be uncomfortable with. Mina can come back at any point. Do you understand?"

"Uh huh," she replied, lazily.

"I'm in control. If I say sleep, you'll drop back into trance, just like you are now. Got it?"

"Yes...."

"Okay. Then let the wild rumpus start. Awake."

Her head come up and she blinked at me for a few moments, frowning.

"You okay?" I asked, "You look confused."

"Sure. I'm just wondering which part of 'start the video' you didn't understand."

I had propped my phone up against the taps and now I pressed play, as instructed. Behind me, I heard the splash of water as Bree immediately wrapped her arms around me, dragging me backwards across the tub and pinning me against the far side. She plopped herself down in my lap, her naked bottom pressing hard against my erection. She slid an arm around my neck and turned to face the camera. Sitting on my lap, her breasts were clear of the water and she jiggled them for the camera.

"Hi there," she breathed sexily, pouting at the camera. "I'd just like to thank you for letting your gorgeous boyfriend go away for the weekend. We're going to have just so much fun together."

She giggled, wiggling her bottom to rub herself against my cock.

"Oh Cam, you're so hard already. How long has it been since you were able to enjoy the feeling of a nice firm pussy around that delectable cock?"

She slipped off my lap, wrapping her free hand around my shaft as she did so.

"You're absolutely rigid. Tell me, does your girlfriend get you as hard as this?"

She pulled me gently upwards and I raised my hips until my manhood surfaced above the water. Her eyes were on the camera as she brought her mouth down to make contact with the engorged, purple tip of my cock. I felt the slickness of her lips engulf me, sliding down my shaft until she had taken all of me inside her mouth. She sucked, sending a thrill of pleasure through my body, then pulled her head back to slide off me with a wet popping noise.

"I'm going to enjoy every inch," she murmured seductively, playing to the camera. "I'm going to show your girlfriend what a real woman can do with your cock."

I closed my eyes in ecstasy as she slid down my length again, bobbing gently up and down, applying suction to draw me deeper into her mouth. Each time her lips reached my head, she would change direction and plunge back down, the motion like electricity in my groin. Bree was well acquainted with the art of oral sex and not afraid to show off her skills to an audience.

She kept bobbing up and down, pushing me into the back of her throat, until my cock began to twitch. She pulled off me then, watching as my manhood bucked and writhed of its own volition. She planted a tiny kiss on my tip and it was like being touched with fire, making my balls ache for release.

She smiled up at me, sexily. "Now that I have your attention, are you ready for a taste of what you've been missing?"

Without waiting for a response, she straddled me with her back to the camera, rolling her hips until she had positioned her labia directly over the tip of my manhood. Looking over her shoulder to give the camera a sultry smile, she eased down, taking me inside her until I was buried to the hilt within her warm folds.

For some reason, she felt tighter, as if the month of denial had somehow altered her body.

"God, that feels huge in me," she murmured, making eye contact with me now.

I could tell that she believed every word she was saying, something deep inside her colouring in Bree's history, her likes and dislikes. She was relishing the feeling of being penetrated by me for the first time in weeks.

"Oh yes," she breathed, "Fill me."

She pressed her body against mine, and my eager mouth accepted an engorged nipple, sucking and tweaking it with my lips. I felt her quiver around my shaft and I knew what sensations my mouth was engendering inside her. My hands cupped her breasts as I moved to attend to her other nipple, sucking it until it too was engorged and firm. I craned my neck up to kiss her lips, my thumbs teasing in circles over her aureole.

In response, she began to rise and fall, sending ripples out across the water, pumping my cock with her pussy. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze around me. I groaned.

"Do you like that?" she purred, "Does your girlfriend do that for you?"

Her head dropped to my neck and I felt the passion of her tender kisses on my throat and shoulder. She pulled back, looking over her shoulder at the phone propped up against the tap, recording everything. I imagined how Mina would feel, watching the payback later, seeing the blonde woman riding her boyfriend's cock while smiling back at her.

She turned back to me, asking, "Does your girlfriend get jealous?"

Her tempo increased as she began to thrust herself down onto me with greater passion, forcing the water to slap against the edge of the tub.

"She's been so looking forward to getting to the end of her chastity, hasn't she?" she grunted as she began to exert herself more passionately, "It's... uh... it's been so long for her."

She closed her eyes, savouring the feeling of riding me.

"Pity she's going to miss it."

I looked up into her face and she gazed down on me, eyes lidded with pleasure. I understood now what Mina, or what was left of Mina in the background of Bree's mind, really wanted. This was an extension of the denial, Bree cheating Mina out of her desperately sought-after orgasm.

"Fuck me, Cam. Make me scream."

The words were out of character, but they had an immediate effect on me, and my hands went to her hips, lifting her and securing her body in position so I could begin to drive myself up inside her. I began to pound into her, and she rolled her head back, letting the long, blonde hair cascade over her shoulders. Her eyes were screwed tightly closed as she focused on the enjoyment she was receiving from riding me.

I began to thrust harder, every stroke now eliciting a squeal of pleasure from the woman in my lap. I had almost forgotten how incredible it felt to be buried inside the woman I loved. Ecstatic at last to be ending the month of denial, I indulged myself in the feeling of her gorgeous body as she enfolded me. Deep inside, I could feel the familiar ache of arousal building in my core. I knew that, after a month of waiting, I was about to fill her with my seed.

Her squeals became higher in pitch as she built up to the edge of her climax. My abdominals were burning now with the effort of driving up into her body, chasing my own tipping point, but a powerful animal need gripped me and my strokes became harder, faster. I felt her quiver around me and I held back for as long as I could.

"Fuuuck," she squealed, "Oh... fuuuuck. I'm... I'm...."

She came, bucking in my lap, squirming even as I impaled her mercilessly on my shaft. I let myself relax and was overpowered by a wave of bliss as I finally climaxed, emptying myself deep inside her. I kept thrusting as I pumped and suddenly she clamped herself around my cock again, shrieking as her next orgasm convulsed her body.

I shuddered to a halt, thrusting upwards to bury myself completely in her; I could feel her walls milking me. Finally, unable to support her weight any longer, I sagged back down.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her deeply, my mind struggling to cope with the onslaught of sensations and implications from what we had just done. I reached over and ended the recording.

"How was that? Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, grinning.

Bree rolled off me and stretched out, stroking her tummy, sending ripples across the steaming water.

"Oh, that was unreal. I can't believe your weird girlfriend actively wants you not to do that to her. Y'know, she might be a little...," Bree said, tapping her head with her finger.

She rolled onto her tummy and wormed up my body, splashing in the water, straddling me so she could press her pussy against my crotch. I could feel the body heat of her labia against my softened shaft.

"Her loss," Bree murmured, her eyes regarding me predatorially. "Any time you need relief, you just come see me. I know what to do with a...."

"Sleep," I said.

The blonde head dropped like a dead weight onto my chest as if her power had been unplugged. I waited a few moments, but all I could detect was the slow rise and fall of her chest on mine. My head sagged back onto the marble rim of the tub and I stared up at the ceiling for a long time, trying to get my head around what we'd just done. It seemed incredible that Mina's personality had just been switched off like that, like flicking a light switch, and replaced by her polar opposite: a cocksure, flashy blonde who would never have dreamed of being denied a climax. I wondered whether all those weeks of increasing submissiveness on Mina's part had, in the background, been building up this new personality lying asleep on my chest. Perhaps pushing her in one direction had in fact also pushed her further in the opposite direction as well.

I ran a hand through her hair, moving her head so I could see her face. Her eyes were rolled up, showing only the whites. If I left her like this, buried in a deep trance, she would eventually surface of her own accord. The trouble was, I didn't know who would surface: Mina or Bree. I needed time to myself to process all this.

"Stand by the bed," I said.

The woman on top of me obeyed immediately, standing up and stepping out of the tub, her body dripping water.

"Dry yourself first."

She hesitated then picked up a towel and began to dry herself off, all the while maintaining the same vacant, mindless expression. Mina was not present: her body was working under my control. I stood up out of the tub also, drying myself off. The air was cooler after the heat of the water, but not unpleasantly so; the evening was still warm.

She dropped the towel and padded over to the bed. I followed, standing in front of her.

"Empty mind," I told her, "All your thoughts gone. Just breathing in and out, deep breaths, slowly. Completely relaxed."

She obeyed, standing naked with her arms by her sides, her breasts moving as her chest rose and fell. Her eyes were still rolled up in her head and I brushed stray blonde strands of her hair from her face, tucking them behind her ears. A thought came to me.

"Your body is now stiff and poseable. In your mind you will begin to count slowly back from one thousand. Each number makes you sink deeper into relaxation, each number empties your mind of all thoughts, until you are only a hollow shell. When you get to zero, you will begin again at a thousand. You can't stop counting, only I can stop you. Open your eyes."

Her eyes flicked forward on command. I looked into their soft, vacant stare searching for any spark of awareness, but she was already completely gone. There would be no resistance to the endless deepening loop I had trapped her in. Satisfied, I shifted her feet a little wider and straightened her back, placing her hands on her thighs and tilting her chin so she was looking directly ahead. On impulse, I touched her face, teasing her cheeks and lips into a soft, far-away smile. I stroked her blonde hair again before reached between her legs to part her labia. She didn't even twitch.

"So empty," I whispered, "Just an empty vacant shell. Do you know what you are? You can't remember, can you? You have no memories, but you need to know. You're yearning to understand what you are. Do you want me to help you?"

I felt the slickness of her entrance, sliding a finger inside, feeling my own discharge mingling with hers. As I said the words, her expression changed. I could see a desperate longing behind her wide, empty eyes, an aching emptiness in her mind waiting to be filled.

"You're a mannequin, posed for my pleasure. You're just part of the décor of the room now, unseeing, unfeeling. The only thing you're aware of are those numbers inside your head, counting down to a deep state of relaxation."

At these words, her expression softened and relaxed. In some distant corner of what I had left of her mind, I could see my explanation click into place, making sense to her. She was just a mannequin, made to stand in whatever pose she was given.

I picked up my phone and walked past her onto the outside deck. It didn't matter that I was stark naked in the dark, looking out at the black surface of the lake. The stars were displayed in their millions above my head as I leaned on the railing. What had I gotten myself into? Where was I going?

I scrolled through my phone for a while, trying to piece it all together, letting the night air cool the sweat on my body. I felt like a bad person, even though everything I had read on the subject told me that Mina had to want it to allow me to control her in that way. But if this was just me unlocking something that had always been there deep inside her, then why did I feel so conflicted about it?

I looked back over my shoulder at the naked blonde mannequin posed seductively beside the crumpled landscape of bedsheets, lit brightly in stark contrast to the blackness out on the deck. Maybe it didn't matter, maybe I was over-thinking all this. I loved Mina and would give her what she wanted.

After a while, I returned inside, weary now, killing the lights and slipping into bed. The cool cotton enveloped my naked body and I sank into the sheets gratefully. Outlined in the dark, a woman's immobile figure stood, posed.

I rolled over and without really realising it, I drifted unintentionally into sleep.

---

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the other books set in the same world, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12