All You Have to Do is Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said that?" Dan asked, realizing only afterward that he sounded impressed.

"Yeah," Matilda said and gave him a guilty frown. "But I added that it's best to do it discreetly, so we maneuvered into a more private corner. At first, he was cautious, just letting his fingers brush over my skirt. But not for long." She paused and placed her hands on Dan's and moved them from her hips to her ass. She pressed his palms against her, making him grope her.

His wife's ass always had an effect on Dan, and he felt his cock strain the confines of his pants. Rather than being jealous, her story made his breath heavy. He moved his hand over her ass, and from the way she gyrated against his hands, he could tell she was turned on too.

"Did you like it," he whispered.

Matilda moaned softly. "Yes..."

Dan moved his hands from her ass over her hips and up her waist. He began pulling her in for a kiss when she abruptly stopped him and rose from his lap.

"And then he asked if he could kiss me," she said.

Dan had almost forgotten her troubled expression, but now it reappeared.

"And?" he asked.

"And I said we shouldn't because I'm married. He apologized, and a few minutes later I was in a cab back here."

Dan studied her. This wasn't what he expected. "So, what's the problem?"

Matilda sighed. "The problem is that I wasn't sure what to say. If I'd go ahead and kiss him, I couldn't pretend it was all innocent anymore.

"A kiss isn't so bad," Dan blurted out.

"I didn't say it would be bad," she said. "I said it wouldn't be innocent."

Dan shrugged his shoulders. "Neither is letting him put his hand on your thigh. Or on your..."

"It's different," Matilda interrupted.

"Maybe," Dan said. "But you didn't, so it's all fine then."

"I wanted to," Matilda said, but this time her admittance lacked that lustful undertone. "But I didn't―because I wasn't sure you'd be OK with it. Would you?"

Dan shrugged again. "I don't know. I still don't think it's worse than encouraging him to grope your ass."

"But you're OK with that then?"

Dan frowned at her. "Why do I feel like I have to defend myself all of a sudden? I don't see what I've done wrong."

"No, you're right," Matilda sighed. "I'm sorry. You've been nothing but great. It just dawned on me when he wanted to kiss me that maybe you were so supportive because you wanted me to find someone else―that you were pushing me away."

Dan was stunned. That possibility hadn't even entered his mind.

"Honey, of course not," he said. "I told you―I just thought there was no big deal if you enjoyed some harmless attention."

Matilda nodded. "I already realized that in the taxi home. If you wanted to push me away, you wouldn't have fucked my brains out when I told you about it."

Dan chuckled. "Yes, and you've been honest with me all the way. Isn't it just showing how much we can trust each other?"

"I know," she said, still sounding sad. "Telling you was probably the best part."

"Then what's the problem? I still don't get it."

"I guess I'm upset because it's over."

"What's over?" Dan asked.

"With George. The flirting and... whatever. It's over now. I said no. That means he's not allowed to ask again. That's what we agreed on."

"Oh, I see."

"I was planning on coming home all excited, but I blew it. Sorry, honey. I think I need a bath to soak this nonsense out of my mind."

Matilda kissed him on the cheek. He nodded softly to himself as Matilda headed for the bedroom. He felt surprisingly disappointed.

"Were those your exact words?" he blurted out without thinking.

Matilda stopped and turned in the doorway. "What?"

"When he asked for a kiss, did you tell him that you shouldn't because you're married?"

"Yeah, that's what I said. I'm always honest, honey."

"I know," Dan said. "It's just... That's not really answering the question."

"Oh," Matilda began. Her voice sounded skeptical, but her eyes sparkled with hope. "Do you think the rules should be interpreted so literally?"

Dan chuckled. "How would I know? It's your policy, not mine. Enjoy your bath."

* * *

Dan's words echoed in Matilda's head as she walked into their bedroom. He was technically right―'we shouldn't because I'm married' wasn't the same as 'no'. She'd just stated the obvious. Of course, they shouldn't. She shouldn't have gone on a date with her boss in the first place. That's what made it so thrilling, wasn't it?

A part of her felt it maybe was for the best to end the fling with George. It would have to blow over sooner or later―better now before disaster struck. Still, did she really think things would jump back to normal? She didn't doubt George would respect her boundaries at work, but what had she started between her husband and herself? Sure, he must have suspected she enjoyed other men's attention sometimes, but the past few days had opened up a new door. She wasn't sure how to shut it off even if she wanted to.

Her obsession with the technicalities of the rules was somewhat irrational even to herself. Surely it wouldn't be against the spirit of the rules if she just changed her mind. Yet, the whole thing went against so many other rules that holding on firmly to the company's policy gave her at least some guidance.

And according to her husband, she hadn't yet said no to George's advances. Dan's comment surprised her. Surely that wasn't just passive acceptance―he was nudging her to continue. Was he really just being supportive for her sake? Sure, he had reaped the benefit of her excitement, but was it just their wild sex motivating him?

She removed her top and skirt. As she placed them on the bed, she thought about the thrill she'd felt putting them on earlier. That sensation seemed so innocent now. Dressing sexy for her boss was certainly hot, but now she craved more. She glanced at the drawer where she kept her sex toys. Maybe she should...

A knock on the door interrupted her train of thought.

"Here's your phone," Dan said as he entered. His eyes traveled over her body, now only covered by her underwear. "You've got a couple of messages."

"Did you check them?" she asked as he handed the phone to her.

Dan looked aghast. "Of course not."

"I'm OK if you do," Matilda said.

It was true for both commendable and sinful reasons.

"Either way, I'm not going to," Dan said. "But I couldn't help seeing who it was from."

He gave her the phone and left. There were three consecutive messages from George.

"Sorry again about tonight. I guess I got a bit carried away."

"It won't happen again."

"See you tomorrow. Let me know if you want to talk. Otherwise, I'll assume things are back to normal."

Matilda stared at her phone. How could things just go back to normal? Who wanted 'normal' when life could be so much more exciting? It took her nearly twenty minutes before she sent a very short reply.

"Yes."

"Yes as in you want to talk or you want things to go back to normal?"

His question was easily anticipated, and Matilda was already busy typing her reply when George's message came through. But she didn't send her response. Once she'd finished typing, she walked out to her husband, phone in hand. She found him in his favorite chair with his laptop in his lap. The screen was black.

"Honey," she said. "I know you don't want to read my messages, but can you just read this one, please?"

He looked confused, as if shaken out of a dream. Without a word he accepted the phone and began reading her unsent message.

"I failed in my duties as your dating counselor tonight. Kissing a date in a heated moment like that was completely appropriate. And technically, I never replied to your question. I only said we shouldn't. But 'shouldn't' and 'won't' are two very different things. If the offer still stands, the answer is yes. You can kiss me."

She studied Dan's reaction as he read it, and his eyes appeared to grow wider with each word.

"Should I send it?" she asked.

"Do you want to?"

Matilda nodded. "I do. But on one condition. If I send this, it's probably not going to be the last time he asks for permission to do something. I don't want to end up in the same dilemma again. So next time I'm going to answer straight away. Are you OK with that?"

Dan gave her a puzzled look.

"I'm not going to sleep with him, of course," she said, preempting the obvious question. "But if he asked for something else, I might say yes to it, even if it's not so innocent."

"Like what?"

"That's the thing, honey―I don't know, and not knowing is part of what makes it exciting."

She studied his reaction, but he was hard to read. He sat in silence for a moment. Her words had come out cruder than she'd intended, but he didn't seem upset. Eventually, he gave her a hint of a sly grin.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," Matilda said. "Anything."

"Do you think you find it exciting that he hits on you because he's your boss or despite that he's your boss?"

"Uhm," Matilda began, sounding unsure even though the answer was obvious to her. "Because. To be honest, it's fucking hot as hell. It shouldn't be, but that just makes it even hotter."

She felt the familiar rush of admittance flow through her body. A few days ago, it would have been unthinkable to talk to her husband about why she wanted George to hit on her. But Dan looked pleased with her answer.

"Do you think I have a thing for men with authority?" she asked and immediately felt foolish. She wasn't quite sure herself if she was attempting to sound sarcastic or sincere.

"Probably," Dan said. "Maybe not for the ones who feel they have to boast about their position or use it to their advantage. You like the ones who are secure enough in their position that they don't have to demonstrate it."

Matilda hadn't thought about it in those terms, but she couldn't say her husband was wrong.

"Do you think that's why I first got attracted to you?" she asked.

"I don't know if a college tutor has much authority, but maybe it was part of it in the beginning."

"Then shouldn't you be worried if I want attention from another man for the same reason?"

"Let me ask you this―when you go to work tomorrow, will you tell your boss about this conversation?"

"No, why would I?"

"Exactly."

Matilda waited for Dan to elaborate, but he didn't. Apparently, all he had to say was already said. She should have been nothing but grateful for her understanding husband, but something bugged her, in part because he was spot on right, but there was also something else. Sure, she trusted that he wanted her to enjoy the thrills, but was his altruistic angle his only motivation?

"So, should I press send then?" Matilda asked. "Should I tell my boss he can make out with me?"

She studied his reaction and noticed him gasping softly as she purposefully increased the stakes from a kiss to making out. He nodded. Matilda took a deep breath and re-read her message. Without giving herself a chance to change her mind, she pressed send. Her heart pounded in her chest. Nothing could be written off as innocent after this.

"Sent," she said and met Dan's smile. It still bothered her that he seemed to hide something, but that annoyance was dwarfed by the excitement that rushed through her body. She was overcome with a raging desire to jump him, but she held back.

"I'll let you know what he replies," she said, turned, and walked away. She was still set on a bath, but she barely made it back to the bedroom before her phone buzzed in her hand.

"The offer certainly stands! Any idea when I might have that pleasure?" George wrote.

She texted back straight away. "How about tomorrow? Whenever you want."

Matilda shook her head in disbelief as she waited for his reply. She had scheduled many meetings with her boss over the years, but never for this purpose. It wasn't long before her phone buzzed again.

"I am in meetings most of the day. How about 5 pm in my office?"

Matilda quickly texted back, saying she'd be there. She got another message before she had a chance to put down the phone.

"Does this mean compliments are still OK?"

"They most definitely are," Matilda replied.

"Then let me say once again how sexy you looked tonight."

"I like to look good for you," Matilda wrote, sensing a stir of excitement. It felt strangely rewarding admitting this to George.

"If only I had taken a picture to remember you by..." George wrote.

"Maybe you should have asked for one," Matilda replied. She sensed where this was heading as she waited for his boss's next message.

"So as my dating counselor, you don't think that would be pushing my luck?"

Matilda smirked. Not wanting to jeopardize their plans for tomorrow, he was treading cautiously after she nearly ended their fling earlier. She decided to be cheeky and snapped a picture of her skirt and top splayed on the bed. She sent it, adding a tag.

"Glad you liked my outfit. Here it is."

"Haha, that picture isn't half as disappointing as you might think," George replied.

"Really? :)"

"Well, it suggests you're wearing less clothes. That's thought-provoking..."

"But it wasn't what you had in mind?" Matilda asked.

"Well, not exactly," George wrote.

Matilda stepped over to the full-length mirror and looked herself over. Dressing for her date, she'd known George wouldn't get to see what she wore under her clothes, but she nevertheless put on some of her most seductive underwear. It made her feel sexy. Her push-up bra was embroidered with laced details, creating an accentuating frame for her breasts. The matching thong had a small ribbon in the front, decorating the minimal wrapping of her most private parts. Reaching for her phone, she felt her heart race.

* * *

Dan had gone back to pondering how the situation had evolved, but he found it difficult to generate coherent thoughts. Had Matilda just made plans to make out with her boss the next day? And why had Dan agreed―even encouraged it? Every time he replayed the conversation with Matilda in his head, a turmoil of emotions swept away his ability to think rationally. It left him sitting there with a raging erection.

He was shaken out of his confusion as Matilda returned in a determined stride. She had removed her bra, and his eyes were drawn to her bouncing tits.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she asked. "I want to send a pic of my ass to my boss, but it's hard to get a good angle. Can you help me?"

Dan stared dumbfounded at her. Her tone was casual, as if she was asking for something mundane like getting something from the top shelf or picking her up from the airport. His brain struggled to catch up.

"What?"

Matilda held out her phone to him. "I used the bedroom mirror to get one facing the camera, but it's hard to get a good picture."

"So, you sent him a picture of...? Like that?"

His eyes dropped to her breasts. Her giggle made Dan suspect his wife was more perturbed than she cared to let on.

"Well, not really," she said. "I just teased him a bit and sent him one without my bra, but I covered up. Here, I'll show you."

She flicked through her phone until she found the photo she was looking for. As she held it out for him to see, Dan could hear the excitement in her jagged breath. He held his breath as he looked at his wife in the picture. The image showed her holding the phone in one hand to snap the picture, while her other arm did its best to cover her breasts. Her gaze had a seductive hunger, looking back into the camera via the mirror. It was hard to imagine she'd sent a provocative photo like that to her boss, but she was showing it from the message to him. "Oops. Lost the bra too," the tagline read.

"Come, let's do it in the bedroom," Matilda said, as if Dan couldn't possibly have any objections to what she was asking. Dan followed with her phone in hand.

"So, how do you want it?" Dan asked, trying his best to sound as casual as his wife.

"I don't know," Matilda said. "Maybe start with some full-length pictures."

She turned around, placing her hands on her hip. Her thong left her ass essentially naked. Excitement rushed through Dan's body.

"How did it come out?" Matilda asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"Sexy, of course," Dan said. "Hang on..."

He snapped another one where she looked back at him. Covering her breast with her hand, she twisted her upper body in a suggestive pose. Dan snapped a series that captured the excitement in her eyes.

"Let me see," Matilda said and reached for her phone. "Yeah, that's good."

"Which one will you send?" Dan asked.

"Not sure. How about the first one and one of the last?"

Apparently, Dan's exhibitionist wife wasn't satisfied with sending just one picture. She acted calm, but he caught a tremble to her hand when she pressed send.

"How about a close-up of just your ass?" Dan suggested. It leaped out of him, surprising even himself.

Matilda however didn't look surprised. She grinned. "Sure, but..." Her eyes dropped from Dan's face.

"What?"

"Honey, why don't you make yourself more comfortable first?"

Dan looked down at his strained pants. His first impulse was to deny the effect the situation had on him, but the very physical manifestation of his emotions was hard to conceal. As he reached for his belt buckle, Matilda began unbuttoning his shirt.

In many ways it felt familiar―they had joined forces to undress one or both of them many times before. Yet, so much about the situation felt unusual. To his surprise, it wasn't just the physical sensation of releasing it from its confine that struck him as liberating. Matilda smiled broadly at the sight.

Once Dan was naked, she gave him the phone back and turned around. Dan sank to his knees behind his wife and pointed the phone to her ass. His erection pointed to the ceiling, and Matilda had a pleased look on her face as she looked down at him over her shoulder. She bent slightly at the hips to make the sight even more inviting.

"Can you step just a little bit to the right?" Dan suggested. "I think that will work better."

Matilda compiled. Staring back at him through the mirror, she chuckled when she realized what he was up to. From this position, he wasn't just capturing her delightful behind but also her front side in the background, all while keeping himself out of the picture.

"Cheeky!"

"Mmm, and sexy," Dan said and snapped the picture.

"I wasn't going to send him pictures that are too revealing. Can you see my tits?"

"The background is out of focus, so you can't see much," Dan said and handed her the phone.

Matilda played with her curls as she flicked through the photos. "OK, that's pretty hot. You've got a talent for this, honey. Do you really think I should send it?"

"If you want."

Matilda cocked her eyebrows at him, then shrugged and quickly sent the picture. It wasn't long before she received a reply, which she eagerly showed her husband.

"Wow! You are one hot dating counselor. You look amazing."

Matilda handed the phone back to Dan.

"You do look amazing," he said. "But frankly the photo didn't do you justice. "Don't you think all of your body deserves to be in focus?"

Matilda giggled. "George always says it's never good enough to do something half-assed. Better do it right, right?"

Her words were quick and antsy. Dan snapped a series of photos, capturing her tits in all their glory along with her challenging smile. Oh yes―she was loving this. He'd always been taken by Matilda's appearance, but the notion that she wasn't just posing for him oddly made her even more captivating. His cock saluted her, swaying proudly as he snapped away.