Allie and Ted Make New Friends

Story Info
Ted's wife surprises him at a clothing optional party.
1.5k words
3.68
17k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our kids have grown up and left home my wife Allie has thrown herself into her activities such as yoga and book club. I hardly ever know her schedule and always seem to find out at the last minute if there are events happening, and whether I'm invited or not. Fair enough, it's good that she's keeping in touch with her circle of women friends, mostly mothers who have known each other since they had their first child.

I wasn't that surprised when she told me, 'Ted, remember we are going to a party at Diana's tomorrow evening'. I didn't know who Diana was, maybe book club or yoga. And then Allie said casually, 'Diana and Paul are naturists, so it will be clothing optional'. That did surprise me, as we had been to several naturist resorts over the years, but Allie had always made it clear that she went reluctantly, and she quickly changed the subject if I ever commented on another man's physique. I had noticed however that she seemed more than usually responsive in bed in the privacy of our cabin at these resorts. I just replied, 'OK' and kept my thoughts to myself.

The next evening she surprised me again by being ready on time. Allie was in good shape compared to some of the other mothers, and looked very fetching in her blue cocktail party dress. I didn't see the point of going to much trouble if we were just going to take it off later, and she gave me a look that said I could have tried harder to look presentable to her friends.

Diana and Paul's house was a modern two storey with a pool, immaculate inside and well-groomed garden outside, buzzing with conversation from guests already arrived. We were immediately given a glass of champaign and a few introductions (I forgot names almost immediately) and were shown where we could change and leave our things. Allie had downed her champaign quickly, and drew her dress over her head and neatly folded it, revealing she had worn no underwear, and I guessed she had trimmed her bush, which she usually refused to trim or shave for me.

Allie and Diana went off to chat with some of the other wives, and I chatted for a while with Paul, who had the physique of an athlete, I guess he was ten years younger than me and very confident, with a big ego to match the size of his cock. There were several older men, white haired and amiable, with whom I chatted, while looking around the room to keep an eye on Allie. As people moved around talking and drinking, couples would discreetly move into the adjoining hallway or, I guessed, other rooms and it became pretty obvious what some were here for. I didn't expect Allie would be into that, but I anxiously scanned the room to see where she was.

When I saw Allie and Paul quietly move towards a darkened corner of the hallway leading to other rooms, I managed to steer the group I was talking with to a position where I could still see them. Allie was leaning against the wall, Paul in front to her close. They were talking and then he moved closer and kissed her. She had her arms around him, and when he moved back a little I could see he had a massive hardon, which he was pressing against her belly. I watched him move a hand down between them to straighten himself, then he put his arms around her and kissed her even more passionately. She was clearly into him with her whole body, and from the way she moved I thought he might already be inside her.

The older guy I was chatting with, Lionel, white haired with a trimmed white beard, lent towards my ear and whispered, 'I think she likes it'. I hadn't realised I was so focussed on Paul and Allie, and turned back to Lionel, who continued in a low voice, 'I love your uncut cock' and proceeded to start fondling my foreskin. I didn't want to move away or lose sight of Allie, and stood transfixed as I watched Paul work his cock into my wife while Lionel gently rubbed the foreskin over the tip of my dick.

Paul and Allie continued to make out, and when he placed his big hands under her ass and lifted her bodily off the floor, with a thrust of his hips it was clear that he was deep inside her and proceeded to slow-fuck her. It was obvious from her movements and moans while they continued kissing that she wanted him to go faster.

With Lionel whispering commentary in my ear and stroking my dick, it was all too much and I came over Lionel's hand, and then as my dick went limp and Lionel started to wipe away my cum, I watched Paul driving Allie to a trembling orgasm with her legs wrapped tight around him. When he gently let her down onto her own feet, and his cock slipped out of her, wet and limp but still impressive, I was sure I could hear the slurp from twenty feet away.

I needed another drink, and joined a group in the lounge, passing Allie as she made her way to the bathroom. She did not meet my gaze. A few drinks later we were all sitting around the lounge. Paul had joined our group and was sitting beside me, Allie was sitting opposite, with a few others relaxing, talking about movies or whatever. After a while, Paul looked over to Allie to catch her eye and said quietly but loud enough for me to hear, 'How about we got to a room and get it on properly?' There was a pause in the conversation, as she stopped sipping her drink and said, 'OK, but I need to pee first'. She got up and went to the bathroom, leaving me sitting next to Paul.

Paul was sitting back on the lounge with his arms stretched out along the back, his legs outstretched. His cock was limp but lying full length against his inner thigh. He looked at me and then at his cock and said, 'You can touch it if you like'. I looked at it, there is something about big cocks, then lifted it with one hand, put my other hand under it to feel the weight, gave it a stroke, and with a feeble laugh let it flop back against his thigh. He was circumcised, so it was all shaft and head, and he was starting to get hard, ready to fuck my wife again. He got up and met her as she came back, and then held her hand as they walked down the hall.

Lionel came over and whispered in my ear 'Ready for round two?' I was ready to follow them, but hesitated to go with him and did not want to be seen to follow too quickly. Thankfully there was a woman with Lionel, somewhat younger, thin with small breats, but a nice figure, who he introduced as Julia. She gave me a reassuring smile and took my hand. We found the room, mainly by following the unmistakable sounds of a squeaking bed, male grunts and a woman's cries of encouragement, muted at first but increasing in intensity. Paul and Allie had got straight into it. We three voyeurs huddled together outside in the hall. Lionel was touching my cock while Julia guided my hand to her pussy. She was incredibly wet and I soon had three or four fingers insider her and felt as if I could have got my whole hand in. Julia came from humping my hand, and I ejaculated again in Lionel's hand, before I could give much thought to anything or take in the details of what was happening inside the room.

I felt dizzy and embarrassed to have been jerked off by an older man, twice, and leant against the wall to support myself. When I recovered, I was alone in the hall, with the sounds Allie had made fucking Paul, and her cries when she came, echoing in my head. When I looked into the room, Paul had gone, leaving Allie exhausted on the bed. I could smell her sweat and his cum. When she realised it was me, she said 'Could you wash me up honey?' so I went to the bathroom for a wash cloth and towel and cleaned up her pubes, wiping away his cum.

After a glass of soft drink and a 'Nice to meet you' from Lionel and Julia, we both felt unsteady but ready to go home. At the door, somewhat distracted, I thought I heard Diana whisper to Allie, 'Was it as good as I told you it would be?' and I thought I heard Allie reply 'Better'. Then I got a sharp look from Allie when Diana turned to me and said 'I see you got on well with some of the older men... they come to play while their wives get a good shagging'.

We did not talk on the drive home, and Allie fell into bed still in her party dress. As I lay beside her she murmured, 'Did you really hold Paul's cock?' I turned toward her and slid my hand between her legs to feel her still moist pussy lips and slightly crusty pubes, but she was already asleep.