Allison Exposed

Story Info
Allison is unintentionally revealed to a colleague.
2.1k words
4.35
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers

"I'm Allison," said the woman at the hotel bar. She sat on her stool in such a way as to highlight her curvaceous ass. It was a Goldilocks Ass, Ross thought. That's why he'd paid for her refill and approached her. Her look and tone said potentially but also you're not there yet.

"Ross," he replied.

She gave him a once-over, and he saw potentially begin to blur into probably in her eyes. She took a drink of the newly-arrived vodka spritz. The bartender brought Ross his Rob Roy.

"So what brings you to Manhattan?"

She smiled. He immediately loved that smile. Blonde hair, simply long. Cheeks with a fullness to match her ass. Boobs which she neither hid nor flaunted. Nice legs. Attire, classy but welcoming.

"Actually, I live here, though only for the last six weeks. Work. I've been relocated for a year. From Indianapolis."

"I'm here on work, too," Ross replied, "but just for the week. I live in Maine."

He saw her giving him more scrutiny now. Ross was not self-absorbed but he had appropriate confidence. He was six feet tall and looked like the sort of man who hiked in the summer and snowshoed in the winter, which he was. He was forty-five, which he supposed was five years or so older than Allison.

"In a hotel for six weeks?" he went on, shaking his head in sympathy.

"No," Allison said, "I'm down a couple of blocks. I just like this place. Work has actually put me up with a colleague."

"How's that going?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Less than ideal. We're supposed to have our own places but it's been delayed. I like Gail fine, but living with her has its issues. She's our HR rep. Makes me feel scrutinized."

"Roommates are constraining," Ross said in commiseration.

"She's gone until the end of the week," Allison said with a pointed look. Ross saw probably giving way to almost certainly.

They talked for half an hour. Questions and answers designed to get to know each other while keeping a pretense otherwise. Flirtations. They finished their drinks at the same time.

"Would you like to see my place?"

She managed to say that innocuously yet with an undeniable invitation. He smiled.

"Very much so."

Allison walked up the stairs to her second-floor apartment, ahead of Ross. He enjoyed the view. Her calves flexed, and he could see her thighs and under her skirt. He couldn't see much, but that was not the point. Her ass swayed more than it normally would, and he knew that she was enjoying giving him a show as much as he was enjoying receiving it.

Inside, she kicked off her shoes and lit a candle and put on some music. A violin concerto. At the end of a short hall it was a loft, entirely open save for a bathroom. A sofa, a chair, two beds.

"Less than ideal," Allison said wryly to him.

"It's a nice place," he observed honestly.

"It is," she conceded. "And there's nothing wrong with Gail at all. We're just different people."

Ross sat on the sofa. Allison joined him.

"God, if she knew about this!" she said with a laugh.

He moved close and kissed her.

"Let's do something that would really make an impression on her," Ross murmured through their lips.


Allison was a talented fellatrix, Ross thought to himself. Those red lips engulfed his cock, over and over, neither too hurried nor too leisurely. Her long golden hair cascaded over the scene, and he reached down to pull it aside so he could get a better view. Her smile was discernable even with the mouthful of cock. She had removed her top and her tits bounced nicely. Ross sighed pleasantly.

She popped the dick from her mouth, looking at him with a grin while gripping his shaft. Then she stood, slipped out of her skirt, and lowered her panties, licking them aside. Ross was presented with the sight of a nicely styled triangle, of a somewhat darker blonde color than her hair. Allison looked at him with an expression of knowing confidence.

"Lay down," she purred, and he did so on the bed. She moved to mount him, but to his surprise she did so into sixty-nine. He felt her hand curl back around his cock as she lowered herself to his mouth. Heat. Wet. Aroma. Serendipitously, he felt her lips just as his tongue touched her labia.

"Mmmm," Allison murmured, satisfaction mingling with anticipation. She sucked him casually, but Ross was more deliberate in his attentions. He put his hands on her buttocks, holding her to his mouth. He flicked his tongue into her, sucked her clit. All the while, fingers kneaded the flesh of her fantastic rump. As he did so, he was easily moving his dick along with her oral attentions. It would be very easy to let things happen, and if he did that he would be cumming in that expert mouth in no time. But Ross was a patient man, and wanted to play things out. He imagined wonders yet to be revealed.

As he massaged her ass, a finger slipped into the cleft of her ass, and the tip pressed against Allison's asshole. Her body registered surprise but not opposition, and as he massaged her clit with his tongue, he pushed his digit deliberately forward. Just inside. A deep, pleased moan. Well. This was all right, he thought to himself. Slowly, he fingered-fucked her ass, working in to the first knuckle.

Allison was now taking him fully in her mouth, deep sucking. Ross's tongued flicked her clit at the same moment that his finger moved inward. Repeatedly, this happened together. He was in to the second knuckle. And he was fucking her mouth.

Soon, she was taking him into her throat. And he was sucking her clit. Their movements were becoming intense. Their breaths coming hard. Allison moaned as Ross gave her ass his entire finger. And then he was out of her mouth again.

"God," she exclaimed, and was off of him. "Move over."

He did.

She got on the bed, on her hands and knees, and looked over her shoulder.

"I really need to get fucked," she said with admirable matter of factness. She put her face down and thrust her ass up, her pussy wet and ready and presented to him.

Ross moved into position. He took his hard cock and whacked her ass with it, each cheek. Then he noticed the mirror. Across the room, positioned so that he could see her face. She hadn't seemed to notice yet. Just coincidence, he thought. He saw her grin. Another rap of his cock on her ass again. The grin got broader. Then, unceremoniously, he thrust into her to the hilt, watching the mirror. Surprise. Eyes widening.

Delight.

It had been a while. For her. Ross could tell. A week for him. He was dating a woman, and the sex was weekly or so. But it had been longer for Allison. The way she responded told him that. She was very into it. Moving. Vocal. Immersed in the experience.

She noticed him in the mirror. Allison's eyes flashed. He was moving slowly in and out of her. No hurries. He wanted to prolong things. The view of her ass, for one. It was sublime. He kneaded her ass cheeks.

"Put your finger back in my ass."

Now Ross had a perfect view of her asshole. He watched his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Then he put his finger against her ass and pressed. She was again receptive, and soon it was entirely inside of her. Allison moaned and gyrated. Then she reached over and opened a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a tube and simply tossed it back into the air. Ross caught it with his one free hand.

"Why don't you put something else in my ass?"

So he withdrew both his cock and his finger from Allison. Then he applied lube to the both of them. And then Ross slid his rock-hard cock into Allison's very inviting and accommodating ass. She arched her back as he filled her in one single, albeit slow and gradual, movement. This elicited a long, low moan from her.

He then stopped, and behold the sight of the base of his cock surrounded by that magnificent ass's hole.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked thickly.

Ross smiled, and looked up to see her in the mirror.

"You were checking out my ass from the very start. Bet you never really thought you had a chance to fuck it, did you?"

He had to admit that, no, he hadn't.

Then she put her face down on the bed, looking to the side. He could see that she had her eyes closed.

"Fuck my ass, Ross," Allison purred.

He did.

Now this had been awhile. The subject hadn't been broached, but her was pretty sure that Mindy's ass -- Mindy was the woman he was dating -- was inviolate. It was something like three years since he'd last given a woman anal. He proceeded to move easily, gently, in and out of that tight gripping ring of flesh on his cock. Little by little, it relaxed. As it did, Ross increased his pace. Allison moved and moaned to his penetrations. Soon he was as lost in the pleasure as she.

If the physical pleasure was considerable, and it most certainly was, the visual delight was its equal. Allison's ass was magnificent, and her buttocks spread nicely and naturally to be pierced by his cock. He was fucking her ass harder now, and the rhythm of her body and the purr of her voice told him that she liked very much what he was doing. The room became a din of fucking, of creaking bed, of expressed pleasures.

Then it happened.

The door opened. It could only be Gail who stood there in the hall. Just around the corner. Frozen. Incredulous.

"Fuck my ass, Ross! Fuck my tight ass harder!"

Attire fastidious. Hair up. Eyes judgmental. Slowly, she backed out of the entryway and closed the door before her.

Ross glanced at the mirror. Allison's eyes were still closed. She was apparently unaware of Gail's momentary presence. Then, she opened her eyes and raised her head. Her back arched, and he watched the reflection of her tits bouncing as he drove his dick into her rear.

She cried out as she climaxed. His name. Indecipherable moans. Sounds of pleasure never meant to be words. And he could not hold himself back. With many deep thrusts, Ross spent himself in Allison's sumptuous ass.


She lay on the bed in a robe. He was next to her, nude. Opening a brand-new pack of cigarettes, she offered him one.

"I don't smoke," he said.

"Neither do I," she replied, and lit it from a bedside candle. Taking a drag, she then offered it to him again. He took it. After she lit one for herself, she crushed the remaining pack, which she then held up momentarily for Ross's attention before flinging it in the general direction of the kitchen trash bin.

"I bought them the day I arrived in New York."

"Tough dating scene here?" he asked her.

She laughed.

"Is that what this was, a date?"

He didn't say anything.

"Well, Ross from Indianapolis, I usually don't take it in the ass on the first date."

"Sure, that's what they all say!" he said with a grin.

Allison laughed again.

"The roommate situation complicates things," she went on.

"Gail, right?"

She nodded.

"She might not appreciate you bringing me back for a little butt-love."

"She might not," Allison agreed drily.

"Not the sexually adventurous type, Gail?"

"Well, I don't know a thing about that. But if you think I'm tight-assed in a literal sense, she is even more so figuratively."

"There is a certain prissy look about her," he said.

Now Allison looked at him questioningly.

"I mean," he went on, "that buttoned-up look. Hair all pulled back. She doesn't look like she tolerates much."

Allison glanced about.

"Is her photo here somewhere?"

He shook his head. Then he explained.

"There? In the doorway?"

"Oh, yes," he confirmed.

Allison was silent. Clearly considering.

"Jesus," she finally said. "Well, at least she probably couldn't see exactly what was going on."

"No. But she surely heard what you said."

"Which was what?" Allison said sharply. It was an interrogation, not a question.

"Let's see," Ross replied, putting fingers to chin and an exaggerated expression of thinking on his face, "Something about you wanting me to fuck your, and I quote, tight ass. It was more that you yelled it than said it. Then you clarified that you wanted me to fuck your tight ass, and I quote, harder. You know, implying that I was already fucking it. Which, of course, I was."

Allison looked stricken.

"Your job isn't in jeopardy, is it?" he asked.

"No," she conceded. "I just..."

She trailed off and said no more.

She didn't have to.

PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers