All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 19'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdabout 19 years ago
lol

i see youre still at it ... well i do see improvement ... keep trying ... still say turn her into a whore and everyone will be happy ... a little more and this is a book

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
Excellent ! Horny read!

HOT...HOT>>>HOT! More...more >>>more!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

Author what a re-union with Todd. After all the ventures and dreams she still love Todd and he knows how to ring her bell. I never tire of reading this series. Tahnks you.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
thanks

Thanks! I never know what to expect.

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!

GIA:

Wow! Great change up!! Glad to see that Diana paid for her role in Allison's disobedience, the chit! *eg* Plus - wow ... I'd wondered if Roger might have liked it and then felt the shame, but then wondered ... he and Diana are probably a good short term fix, don't know if he'll be able to deal with seeing Allison that much. Unless things were to get incredibly strong with he & D - the ego would still feel tinged, I'd think. BUT hey, You keep surprising me!

I don't know what your personal tendencies are, ie if you write from experience or not - but you do a very very great job of writing of the submissive's side - the desire for more and deeper and boundaries being needed to be pushed and changed.

You KNOW I LOVE this story!!!!!!

alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very good story

very well written. This story is a very good combination of bdsm and romance. keep up the good work !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy

Lilsubalex wonders if you are writing based upon your experiences and desires...but I know your fantasy and the opportunity to make it come alive...love the story.

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
probably my favorite chapter

I was so glad Roger let his freak flag fly... love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12604 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES