Ally Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and lit up. "That will work. Put on that Rolling Stones song 'It's Only Rock and Roll' when you hear me knock on the wall. And then 'Money' by Pink Floyd. That should get us going."

I knew which songs she met. Pink Floyd, the Who, the Rolling Stones, the Dubie Brothers were all regulars on our turntables. I smiled and gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead before heading back out to the living room.

I noticed Pete had already pulled out the tray of pot that we kept under the sofa and had rolled a joint. He had brought out the Wild Turkey too and it appeared he had taken at least one shot already. It seemed like the night was going to get a bit wild. I just hoped we had eaten enough to not get too sloppy drunk. I wanted to remember this night.

I'd told Pete that Ally did indeed want to practice a dance or two here at home. Since we both happened to be here we could judge her and give her tips on what worked and what didn't. I chuckled inside knowing that anything that resulted with less clothing on Ally worked and anything that delayed less clothing didn't work as far as Pete was concerned. When I had taken my first hit off the joint and told him what was coming his only reply was, "Ally is going to take her clothes off right here? Right in front of us? In the living room?" He was still in disbelief at his luck.

I had just taken a small sip of my first shot of Wild Turkey when I heard a knock on the wall. I quickly tossed the shot down, got up, and went to the stereo. I lined up the proper song and dropped the needle.


12