All Comments on 'Ally Finally Gets Her School Crush'

by jealouscream

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just a young

Just a young sicko, get off tht computer and get out more you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gross

Fucking rubbish!!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Another WACC writer

To many writers and not enough authors! Where are all these WACC Writers coming from? Are they being thrown out of the Fetish section? For you newbies WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold basically the lowest form of life in the LW Section. BUT a King in the Fetish Section. Please stay at home and stop visiting us. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome to being a WACC

You wife is now free to be a slut. There is no remorse on her side and no anger on you side. The message is clear, She will be a MCGSB from now on and you will a WACC. There are going to be many, many lonely nights all by yourself. Don't worry she won't leave you as long as the gravy boat is still pumping her money. She has it made a paid home base to operate out of a stupid WACC husband that will be happy with whatever he can get. Good Luck. By the get ready for many more kids, none will be yours by blood. But you will get the honor of raising them by yourself on your money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong

1 Real men when told thier wives are fucking another dude load for bear and give two doses of lead poisoning....the quick acting variety.

2 When whore cunt says I'll be home at nine tonight have a margarita ready, real man replies "Don't fucking bother coming home. My attorney will contact you if I don't kill you first.

3 While well written the story completely lacked the husbands elements. Is he pissed? Sad? Hurt? Ready to be real and slaughter the cheating cunt? If you're going to write a story write a whole story. Even if the guy is a cucky fag, it's better than no clue as to his psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckstory brings all the boys to the yard

WBC pounced on this story, reading, spanking, commenting. RePhil is challenging for cuckmaster but DWhuedogg still holds the title. He needs a nick, any ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WACC..pretty fitting.

Still believe many of these closet-clucks are written by the same sicko. Can't be that many sicko's in the world as appears here. jealouscream..join the crowd of STD-ridden sicko's..and may the all-mighty have mercy on you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

I think Anonymous can't get it up without reading these type of stories.

He secretly wishes to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CRAP

This cheating, whore, skank, bitch SHOULD be on the side walk out of the house--maybe hubby should beat the shit out of her and cut off boyfriends cock and stick it up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
umm lc69hunter...

It is no secret wannabe cucks want to be cuckolded, or as they prefer, "cucked" hard and often. The 3 steps are 1)read, 2) spank, and 3)leave negative comment in self-loathing.

There is room in the WBC (Wanna Be Cucked) club lc69hunter, but the top spots are currently held by DWhuedogg, poopchootkaboose, RePhil and zed0 the ped0. Those anons are most likely 1 of those 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she admitted adultry and bareback sex

getting that drunk is childish, getting into bed with someone else is adultry, taking bareback considering pregnancy and diseases is plain stupid. Cut you loses divorce the bitch. She needs 6 months to a year of medical testing before you can fuck her due to time for various diseases to show, those week later cleans dont mean a thing. I would say arrange a fatal accident for her partner in adultry and if her genes are that stupid think about what to do about your kids...... But get away from that fuckaround slut!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE SAGA CONTINUES

and she does it again for a confirmed 2nd time cheating. JC has continued the tale of these 2 and has followed it for 3 years between submissions. TK U MLJ LV NV

OkiedokesOkiedokesover 12 years ago
Well Writen

Well writen. You kept the story tight without a lot of unnecessary details to the plot.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

Anonymous doesn't have the balls to post under a username, but does like to send anonymous emails talking shit.

He apparently doesn't like to get what he gives.

I wonder why he reads these stories if he hates them so much. But then, I guess whatever gets him through the night...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An oddity.

Strange how so few women depicted on this site are on the pill. That fact seems to precipitate much drama, as in the "stop! I'm not on the pill! who knew?" stories. That element of surprise--"oh no! what now?"--is a consistent theme. If 1953 ever comes back again, these ladies will be fully prepared.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Wrote this Women beutifully as a

life support systems for her cunt! Lucky for them there are those WACC (Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold) men out there for these losers. Love your writing style, hate the subject matter in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Divorce time. Now.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Wow

She screwed around and then had the balls to say she would not be home until 9:00 PM. Had to get several more rounds in I guess. This needs another chapter where he kicks her pregnant-by-another-guy's ass out of the door. Unbelievable that anybody enjoys this kind of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We Should Be Good

Now, if there ever was a story that screamed "To Be Continued", this is it!

I have three children born nine months after having sex with a man that wasn't my husband. I have never had their DNA checked against my husband. I have sex with my friend on a regular basis on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have sex with my husband as often as he desires on Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends. Okay, if I skip sex with one, it is generally my husband who misses out. I love it when my man belittles my husband. He isn't all that much bigger than my husband, but I love it when he talks like his cock is a monster compared to my husband's. And sex with him is terrific when he does things like that. My biggest fantasy is having my husband restrained and forced to watch my man fuck me while we both make fun of my husband.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

why do these authors think ever man would get hard knowing his wife or lover is having sex with another man"??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous