All Comments on 'Alone At Last'

by DirtyVoiceGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot!

Your audios are the best, please, never stop sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are awesome! You sound like a normal girl next door that likes to be heard! Love it! Would so love to chat with you some day

usgator30usgator30over 4 years ago
Npt So Long

That didn't take to long, just long enough for me to jerk off and cum right along with you. I'd sure like to get with you for a mutual masturbation session if at all possible. Gator

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 4 years ago
The audio that launched a hundred fantasies

I loved the way you mixed in ‘matter-of-fact’ comments while you were taking care of business. Very sexy and very hot!

Betharina521Betharina521over 4 years ago
You made me blush

I loved how you talked me through it all. especially in the beginning. and how you told me it had been a week. that is SOOOOO relatable. I actually feel like I just get so desperate when that happens and you captured that for me. And then...you started. And you wondered if I might watch you through the window from next door. (Blush) I just might....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are making me dream of having sex with you.

I dreamt about your recording last night. I woke up with a massive erection. The cum was running down the side of my cock. I wanted to masturbate with you and suck on your nipples as I drove my erection deep inside of you. I then turned you around doggie style, and entered from behind as you ran your vibrator on your clit. You came over and over. I came so hard that the cum ran down both of us. Thank you once again. I feel an erection now thinking of it again.

madmatt618madmatt618over 4 years ago
That was the best

That was one of the best audios I have ever heard. I love how vocal and detailed you are in your preparations. I had to sneak off to get myself off after listening to you.

I would want to participate and not just watch...I’d love to hear what a tongue would do to you...mine to be exact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think I'm in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanna hear more please... But seeing would be awesome

Coo audio I did really want to see this. Even if you would have been under those covers. Do you have video any where? Not Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your sweet gentle voice is so attractive. I would love you to change your “call name” to something other than “dirty voiced” there’s nothing dirty about this gift you have received and enjoy! The fact that you don’t use swearing is appreciated and very desirable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyVoiceGirl@DirtyVoiceGirl
I might look kind of new here, but I'm not. I'm also Pentopaper here on Literotica, and I have a few published stories there. I write often, publish much less often, and I tried my hand at a simple audio the other day. But, I thought I'd keep the writing and voice submissions ...