All Comments on 'Alpha Angel vs the Matador'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CarlisleCarlisleover 1 year ago

Loved this story. I hope you write about more of this villain’s despicable deeds.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Carlisle: Thanks! The Matador is going to be back at least once more; albeit in an ensemble cast - and also I think given my current schedule that story probably won't land for at least a year. I agree that it would be interesting to see how he matches up against some other heroines with different power sets; might try to brainstorm up a few ideas along those lines. (Though probably not in an empty arena, that might get a little stale; need to figure out another setting he could use.)

SaraHushSaraHushover 1 year ago

Mmmm Oh YESSSSS ... What's a Super heroine to do , a Long Lance and also a devastatingly thick one, delivered with flourishing thrusts to the core of her virtue .. all she can do is squirm and squeal.

Ah but a girl can dream 😉😊 Thank you for creating the dream with your words and letting it drag us in to our fate. A fantastic pace with your hallmark rich texture make this story one of the classics, Thank you for creating it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm a fancy dress masquerade in a drug lords palace various “undercover” superheroines infiltrating the masquerade are one by one lanced by the Matador in private nooks and chambers of the palace. Vestal and Wilderlass undercover as maids another brilliant plan from VV.

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 1 year ago

Super fun and sexy! Want more please

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@SaraHush: you're very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope my stuff keeps working so well for you!

@Anon1: That's a pretty good idea, actually! The devil is in the details, as always - working out what happens to each heroine and then what to do for the finale - but as a framework it's got a lot of promise. I'll have to needle at this one.

As long as we're laying out other scenarios for the Matador, I'll go ahead and say - in my first crack at this one, I had intended the starring heroine to be Katy Colt. The pairing rather writes itself, in theory: Cowgirl vs Matador. However, since Katy is entirely based on shooting things, I couldn't get the sequence in the wide-open arena to work very well. Not that the Matador couldn't take her, but I had a hard time making it interesting, and pivoted to a more close-combat oriented heroine whose tactics would be a closer match for those of a charging bull. However, I would still like to take a second crack at the Cowgirl vs Matador angle at some point. While I like the party idea above, I don't know if that works for her either, since she'd presumably be out of costume and undercover. I think optimally that story should be about the cowgirl getting lured into some dense environment thinking she's hunting him down, when in fact she's the one being hunted. So there's at least two more ideas for him... now to try to find the time to write them, alongside all the other projects I've already got going...

@bubblebuttslutz: thanks! More is coming, hopefully you enjoy it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I surprised how rarely unmasking is described in your stories. That is one of the greatest fears of superheroines. I belive vilains should hunt not only for superbabes pussies but also their identities.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous2: that's a good observation, I hadn't really realized that myself. I do generally prefer them to have secret identities, but I usually use that more for the implied threat of getting exposed rather than actually having the unmasking happen as a big deal in-story. (It does happen occasionally, to Alpha Angel even in one of her other stories; but it's not a super-frequent thing for me it is true.) I'll have to noodle around and see if I can come up with some ideas that would explore that space more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm... If not actual unmasking, it can be a conversation between superbabes, like mentor teaches the young one about the main dangers of the job. She describes the fate of unfortunate heroine who was exposed and her crimefighting career was over. She tried to lay low but was eventually tracked by bad guys and made to pay for every broken bone and every day behind the bars. That would teach the girls not to leave their stuff everywhere, like in campus dryer or w/e. Bad things can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as i do enjoy your stories with the heroines, it just constantly rings in my mind how these have got to be the dumbest heroines in the business. So you mean to tell me that even once depowered she STILL can't fight this man who doesn't even seem to have no real power himself either, let alone continually falls for the same trick every time that's required for his drugs to reach her. You mention she's had some extent of gymnastics training but can't even attempt to think to flex her way out of handcuffs to get them in a frontal position or think on her feet to get him to destroy the handcuffs accidentally with his sword. Forgive me for nitpicking, I do however want to say I do enjoy your content its just like... come on man, they just cant do anything but lay on their backs and all fours lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely agree with previous Anon, glad he brought up the topic. It is unrealistic, how easily even the weakest villains(like Matador or Python) can beat strongest of superbabes. How in the world VV managed to defeat Lord Vile and his invasion army if she can't defeat a spic with a stick. I understand that heroines a arrogant, reckless and very thirsty(since superdudes a pathetic lovers), but they a not retards .

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anons #4 and #5:

Hey, sorry it took… (checks notes) over a month, geez, to get back to you. Holidays and other projects got in the way, only just got back to reviewing some older comments.

So, a few general thoughts before we get into any specifics. First, yeah, my ladies are notable for a lot of features and as a rule IQ is not really one of them. (With a few exceptions, but even those tend to be ‘book smart, street foolish'). While I do want to try to portray them as powerful, I also want them to lose a lot since… that’s usually when the porn happens. So while I will *try* to represent them as formidable as possible, at the end of the day they pretty much always need to fuck up or there is no story. (The ‘victorious’ type stories excepted, which is one reason I’m trying to do more of those.)

Also, these stories are set in a universe where a woman whose ass and tits each have their own ZIP code can wander around in a tiny domino mask and somehow maintain her (very famous) secret identity - among a whole slew of other ‘unrealistic things’. Which is to say, I’m quite deliberately writing in a rather cartoony and frankly silly world, and so a substantial dose of “fridge logic” is going to be pretty par for the course. Exactly where people draw the line is always going to vary; which doesn’t mean you can’t object when things miss the mark for you, but on the other hand don’t expect me to radically change the core principles of how I structure stories because of it.

All that said, on the specific objections raised:

First, that she charges in over and over. That strikes me as somewhat fair. Perhaps it was not communicated well, but from the first dose she gets hit with on she’s not thinking too clearly, so not making the best tactical decision is perhaps not too surprising. On the other hand, she’s a melee superheroine trapped in a featureless arena - other than throwing sand at him or advancing more slowly (which she did try, after he seemed to be out of tricks), it’s not immediately obvious to me what she should have done. Is being a melee-focused combatant in the modern world kind of dumb? Yeah, very, but that kind of goes back to that 'core part of the genre' thing.

The argument about her slipping the cuffs doesn’t really work for me at all. From the moment she’s cuffed to when she passes out she either has a sword in her face or is being pinned down beneath his body and either getting ravished or railed. When is this clever maneuver supposed to occur? I also don’t really buy that just because she has ‘some gymnastics training’ she can slip cuffs no problem. Maybe if she was left alone (and conscious), or he was distracted for a bit or something, but as is eh.

On the last item - there’s a few things going on here.

One is that, for similar reasons to what I’ve discussed above, I *want* even the most powerful heroine to still be beatable if she lets her guard down or screws up. It’s why pretty much all of them have either a major exploitable weakness or no powers at all. This doesn’t mean they’re intended to be weak (see Chapter 2 of Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie, for example, for what happens when a bunch of normal thugs try to take a full-powered superheroine head on without a bunch of tricks); just that they’re not invulnerable.

This story is far from the first time this has happened, and it will almost certainly not be the last. Off the top of my head a half dozen of my existing stories on this site feature one or more heroines of VV's caliber getting taken down by mortal foes, usually out of some combination of trickery, special weapons or gadgets, or taking her by surprise. If you include by DBC repertoire, the number is far larger.

Furthermore, both of the contests you are describing with Valkyrie have not actually been described in detail (yet). You don’t know how the Matador beat her and you don’t know how she beat Vile. You don’t know that because I quite deliberately didn’t describe it (outside a very high-level summary here and there) in case I should want to do so in some future story or sequel. For all you know Valkyrie got captured by Vile, he merrily fucked her six ways from Sunday, and then she burst free and wrecked up his ship while he was out getting smokes. (Not saying it went down that way either - just saying it seems odd to say something strains credulity when you have no idea how it actually happened).

All that said; if you think their actions in this story were insufficiently intelligent that is fair and I will take that into account going forward. But do note that, as I've discussed before, there are a few other things (narrative efficiency and/or getting swiftly to the smut) that are pretty much always going to take priority for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...